The Forgotten Tomb

بواسطة beauty_zyl

Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan are destined to meet each other for the work in archeological tomb that was forgotte... المزيد

Character of story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Final)

Chapter 3

269 22 17
بواسطة beauty_zyl

The travelling ended after almost two days they were driving. They took the turn to drive with each other and stopped at many petrol stations and shops for the petrol cars and jeeps as well as to fill their empty stomachs. Along the travelling, the SID staffs will guard the archeological team with their lifes. They will not let any teammates being hurt.

Along the travelling also, Shen Wei can't help to feel the happiest feeling and the most secure in her life. She never feel this kind of secure from any guys outside. All of the guys she met always took advantage on her. But only this guy is always at her side. Even Sang or Guo were not at her side always. Shen Wei's heart keeps shaking with Zhao Yunlan's care and secure on her.

''Weiwei! I told you to share the room with me! So that, your colleagues will not disturb you!'' Zhao Yunlan whined as he saw Shen Wei tried to enter another room that Shen Wei's cousin booked for them in that mute village.

''But, Yunlan...''

''No but! You and my fat cat will share the same room at there!'' Zhao Yunlan cut Shen Wei's words with a loud voice while pointing his finger toward the smallest room that fit for two peoples to stay, making the peoples there stunned as well as Shen Wei's cousin, Wu Xie.

''Yunlan, Wu Xie is my cousin and he will share the room with...''

''I said no! You will share the room with me! Zhu, you share the room with Wu Xie as well as Dr. Sang and Dr. Wang! That room is enough for four peoples!'' Zhao Yunlan ordered to Zhu that smiling with her snake eyes.

''No problem, chief! I am alone can take care of them three!'' Zhu confidently said to her chief.

Wu Xie feels annoyed to hear the order from Zhao Yunlan. As they all arrived at that village late at the evening, Wu Xie saw Shen Wei was coming out from that chief's car with a fluffy black cat on her hold. As Shen Wei greeted to Wu Xie, she was pulled away by that chief. Unknowingly to Shen Wei that both of those guys were staring to each other for the jealousy feeling. Even now, both of them are still staring to each other with uneasy feeling but Shen Wei didn't notice that situation.

''Mr. Wu, please let them both. You and your cousin are not destined to be together. I am confidently said that Prof. Shen is belongs to our chief, not you!'' Zhu whispered to the side of Wu Xie.

''Well, I will stay with Kylin and Pang Zhi! They are my best buddies after all. You Miss Zhu can stay with them and that scaredy boy. That boy is Shen Wei's precious student,'' Wu Xie decided and then he gets his stuff to follow Kylin and Pang Zhi to the other room that fit for three peoples to stay, leaving behind the bewildered Zhu and Shen Wei.

''Why are you eagerly to share the room with your cousin, Wu Xie?'' Pang Zhi curiously asked to his friend, Wu Xie, but just got a smack on his head.

''Don't ask, Pang Zhi!'' Kylin warned as he smacked on Pang Zhi's head.

Shen Wei that looking to the three of them feels a bit sad when Wu Xie just left her at there without turning back to her. Zhao Yunlan noticed the changes of Shen Wei's expression. He moves closer to Shen Wei and wraps his arm on Shen Wei's shoulder.

''Are you frustrated to not share with him? Or are you having a feeling to him?'' Zhao Yunlan whispered at Shen Wei's ear, making Shen Wei's face redden for the shyness.

Shen Wei shakes her head quickly as she didn't want to make Zhao Yunlan misunderstanding on his relationship with Wu Xie.

''He has a feeling for me but I am not. I once rejected his confession previously,'' Shen Wei whispered back.

''Oh, I see! How about me? Are you rejecting my confession too?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

Shen Wei blushes, increasing her beautiful face with those blush chubby cheeks. She didn't answer to Zhao Yunlan's question, but just walking into the smallest room to share with Zhao Yunlan. They are just sharing the room together, not the bed. All the staffs look at Shen Wei with the different feelings. Since Zhao Yunlan claimed Shen Wei as his, those staffs can't help to feel more jealous over Zhao Yunlan to have their beautiful lecturer. They have a grudge on Zhao Yunlan to get Shen Wei and also a grudge to Shen Wei to choose Zhao Yunlan over them all.

Inside the room, Shen Wei puts down her backpack and hurriedly finds the clothes and towel to have a quick shower. Zhao Yunlan just leaning on the bed he chose with his fat cat while observing on Shen Wei.

''Weiwei, can you please don't wrap your chest? You will be suffocated with that wrap if you go to that tomb place soon,'' Zhao Yunlan adviced.

''But, they will stare on my chest part,'' Shen Wei whined.

Zhao Yunlan sighs. He jumps off from the bed and walks closer to Shen Wei. He embraces her from behind and whispering those words.

''I will not let them have an eye on your body, Weiwei. You are belongs to me and I will protect you with my life. They will not dare to touch you with me at your side. My staffs know me very well. They will protect what I am protected,'' Zhao Yunlan assured to Shen Wei.

''Are you really falling in love to me?'' Shen Wei asked.

Zhao Yunlan nods while leaning his chin on Shen Wei's shoulder.

''Love of what? My beautiful face or my beautiful body?'' Shen Wei tried to test on Zhao Yunlan's heart feeling.

''Love your heart as my heart wants you to be only mine,'' Zhao Yunlan whispered, making Shen Wei blushes all over her face.

Shen Wei smiles to hear that confession. She is not wrong to choose this guy for her love life now. She turns her body to face Zhao Yunlan. Zhao Yunlan cups her face and leans forward. He tried to steal a kiss from Shen Wei's attractive lips. But only got a finger on his plump lips.

''Save your kiss later! I still didn't give any decision yet to your confession,'' Shen Wei said and she leaves Zhao Yunlan in that room to have her shower.

Da Qing can't help to laugh over that rejected love scene by Shen Wei to his chief. Zhao Yunlan quickly covers Da Qing's cat mouth as he didn't want Shen Wei hears Da Qing's laugh.

''Chief, I wondered for who is she that you mentioned before. So, that she is this Prof. Shen? No wonder you are missing her like crazy. So, she is indeed beautiful! But chief, I think I saw her face previously. But I can't remember when and where I saw her face,'' Da Qing said with a lower voice to Zhao Yunlan that now sitting back on the bed.

''Maybe in your amnesia?'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

''Well, maybe... By the way, you should tell her about me, chief. I can't stay in my cat form forever!'' Da Qing whined as he feels suffocated to stay in his cat form.

''I can't let her know you can transform to human. Otherwise, she will kick you out of this room or maybe she will sleep in her cousin's room!'' Zhao Yunlan warned.

Da Qing sighs. His chief is falling hard to this beautiful lecturer.

''At least tell her that I am a talking cat! I can't be mute all the days in this mute village!'' Da Qing whined again.

''That one...'' Zhao Yunlan lost his words.

''Da Qing is a talking cat?'' Suddenly Shen Wei curiously asked from the bathroom door.

''Err... Weiwei...'' Zhao Yunlan speechless while Da Qing just wiggling his tail.

''Da Qing, you can talk? Please talk! I want to hear you,'' Shen Wei excitedly requested from Da Qing.

Da Qing looks at his chief with a frowning. He thought Shen Wei will faint or unbelief on his talking cat. But now Shen Wei is pressuring him to talk. Zhao Yunlan nods a little to Da Qing.

''Err... Prof. Shen, I...''

''Oh, my! The legend said the truth! There is an ancient talking cat in the world. So, you are that cat, Da Qing! That 10,000 years cat, right?'' Shen Wei excitedly asked while holding to Da Qing.

''Err... Weiwei, how did you know about that 10,000 years cat?'' Zhao Yunlan curiously asked.

''Well, I am an archeology lecturer while my bestfriend, Wang is an ancient literature lecturer. She always told the story of Kunlun that having a talking cat and that cat also can transform to human. So, Kunlun... err... well... Da Qing, are you can transform too?'' Shen Wei that excitedly told the story at first now realized something from that story about Da Qing.

Shen Wei swallows hard while her face turns to red for her embarrassment to remember that Zhao Yunlan embraced her and tried to kiss her in front of Da Qing before she had her shower. So, Da Qing saw everything from the beginning. Even when Zhao Yunlan talked about her chest, her body... No, no! She feels embarrassing too much. Zhao Yunlan on the hand is nervous to see the changes of Shen Wei's face. He thought Shen Wei will kick Da Qing out of this room or maybe Shen Wei will change the room with the others. Da Qing still wiggling his tail.

''I don't see and hear anything. When my master and his girl are in love even for the kiss, automatically my eyes and ears will be closed. So, I can't see or hear your doing to each other. I just saw you rejected him and walked to the bathroom,'' Da Qing told.

''What do you mean, fat cat! You didn't tell me about that! Didn't you see everything when I had a love with my exes?'' Zhao Yunlan curiously asked to Da Qing, unknowingly to him that he revealed his bad habit to have many ex-girlfriends before.

''That because all of them are not your love life. Those are all garbages! But this beautiful lecturer is belongs to you. Your love life, your future wife,'' Da Qing told the truth even though he feels weird too to suddenly know that love life of Zhao Yunlan.

''How did you know? You are too confident to tell us that,'' Shen Wei can't believe on Da Qing's words but still she didn't care of Zhao Yunlan previous bad habit to change many girlfriends.

Da Qing transforms to his human form. But not to Da Qing that Zhao Yunlan knows. The current Da Qing is a human with an ancient red robe and long hair, but still has that ringing bells on Da Qing's neck.

''I am Kunlun's cat. I was cursed by my old master to not see or hear anything when my new master found his love life. And that was happened a moment ago when you walked to her, chief. I can't see your doing to her or hear anything from your words at that time till suddenly I saw Prof. Shen pushed you away for her rejection,'' Da Qing told.

''Err... So, you remembered the face of your old master's lover? Kunlun's lover?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

Da Qing shakes his head.

''I am not remember my master's face as well as his lover's face. I just know that you are my new master and those words when he cursed me. Kunlun said my new master will find his love life if at that time I can't see or hear anything from my master's doing with his love life because the love life of my master is very shy just like my old master's lover,'' Da Qing told what he remembered about Kunlun's words to him.

''Then, Shen Wei is my love life?'' Zhao Yunlan asked again.

''Shen... Wei?'' Da Qing repeated that name as he suddenly can hear that name from unknown.

''Da Qing, why are you...'' Shen Wei worryingly sick to see Da Qing suddenly covering his ears and his face turns to pale.

''Is that your name, Prof. Shen?'' Da Qing asked as the flash is coming like a movie inside his head.

Da Qing screams for the pain as he saw everything from his lost memory. Those identical faces of guys and that guy. Da Qing can hear those three guys are fighting to each other. That black cloak guy was cursed with dark magic by that white cloak guy. Then that green robe guy tried to get that black cloak guy, but only got the curse of dark magic from the white cloak guy.

''Kunlun! Shen Wei! Yezhun!'' Da Qing called loudly those three names before he passed out in Zhao Yunlan's arms.

''Da Qing!'' Both Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan called back but no response from Da Qing.

Immediately, Da Qing transforms to the cat form and lying lifeless on Zhao Yunlan's hold.

''What's happening to him?'' Shen Wei asked with worry.

''He just tired. Almost lost his life but he manage to endure the pain. Please don't worry, Weiwei! He will be fine. Just let him rest for tonight, okay? He fell to deep sleep now. We will ask him later,'' Zhao Yunlan assured to Shen Wei.

Shen Wei nods.

''Can you let me hug him in my sleep tonight? He will not change to his human form, right?'' Shen Wei asked with the request.

''He will not change as long as his bell with me. But are you not shy on him?'' Zhao Yunlan told while taking off Da Qing's bell.

Shen Wei shakes her head.

''He is too cute in his cat form. I will not shy to him since he said he can't see or hear my shyness. But not in his human form,'' Shen Wei told.

Zhao Yunlan smiles slightly.

''You are adorable, Weiwei! That's why I love you more!'' Zhao Yunlan stated and Shen Wei blushes again.

''I think I need to know detail about us from Da Qing before I give my decision of your confession,'' Shen Wei replied shyly.

''Of course you should, Weiwei! Well, you go to sleep now! It's already late now. I want to take a quick shower and have my rest too. Tomorrow we will move to the tomb place after the meeting,'' Zhao Yunlan said and Shen Wei nods happily while carrying the sleeping fat cat to sleep with her.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

95.5K 3.5K 15
Shen Wei is a normal university professor. Zhao Yun Lan is a detective. Both seem to have pretty normal jobs. But nothing is as it seems. Their lives...
43.3K 1.8K 22
Have you ever thought that your dream will come true. Shen Wei is just an ordinary student back then with a big crush on Zhao Yunlan, the rich, brigh...
208K 9.7K 45
Zhao Yunlan was a well-known Guardian of the human realm who hunted down even the most dangerous ghost that plagued the broken world, but a casual en...
27.8K 1.5K 28
Shen wei,a proffesor with a dark hidden past and he is on verge of breaking down . Zhao yunlan ,cheif of SID ....who happens to come for a investiga...