Mermaid Reads (Free Book Adve...

By Reading_Mermaid08

Want to get reads? Wanna get recognized? Just looking for fresh stories to read? You found the right place. S... More

🧜‍♀️Welcome 🧜‍♀️
💲Paid Version💲
Mer's Playing Pool
🥊Action 🥊
🌍Adventure 🌍
💜ChickLit💜
👥Community 👥
💋Erotica 💋
🍥Fanfiction 🍥
🍥Fanfiction 🍥
🧜‍♀️Fantasy 🧜‍♀️
🧜‍♀️Fantasy🧜‍♀️
😁General Fiction😁
🏺Historical 🏺
🔪Horror 🔪
😂Humor 😂
🕵️‍♂️Mystery/Thriller 🕵️‍♂️
🕵️‍♂️Mystery/Thriller🕵️‍♂️
📖Nonfiction 📖
👻Paranormal 👻
📜Poetry 📜
✏Random✏
❤Romance❤
❤Romance❤
🤖Science Fiction🤖
📚Short Stories📚
🕊Spiritual🕊
🤩Teen Fiction 🤩
🤩Teen Fiction 🤩
🧛‍♂️Vampire🧛‍♂️
🐺Werewolf🐺
🤙Young Adult🤙

❤Romance❤

97 7 3
By Reading_Mermaid08

blackangel1212

Dangerous Obession

❤🕵️‍♂️

16-year-old Morgan Miller, is your average teenage girl. She's outgoing, loves to have fun, and occasionally has a bit too much at some parties. But once the summer starts, she is in for a surprise when her best friend gets some fake ID's and they go out to a lounge, there she meets a man that she falls in love with but how far is she willing to go, to get him to see that.

sonjaebersole

Where Trees Bend to Kiss

❤💜

Some people wait their whole life for love just to lose it shortly after "I do."

Some people long to hold a child in their arms, just to miscarry.

Life is full of misfortunes, twists and turns, and it isn't any different for Mindy Thompson. After falling in love in her later years with a man from another country, as if it weren't enough to have to go through the struggles of border crossing and the complicated wedding license (if they even got that far), the world begins spinning out of control. Will their love survive? Will they be able to face the dawn of a new world order together? Will Jose and Mindy both stand strong in their faith when their worlds crash around them?

lishaaa7

Not Meant to Be

❤💜

Twenty-one year old Isabella Smart never in her wildest dreams thought her grandpa would leave a will behind for her to marry Cole Knight - her highschool badboy, who doesn't do relationships and all he knows is to play around with every girls feelings. He apparently got slapped by her for trying to forcefully kiss her and from that day, he made his mission to ruin the peace in Isabella's life.

She hates Him, He hates Her.

But what happens when Isabella finds out she forgot about Kyle - her childhood bestfriend because of a past which breaked her.

Will Cole heal Isabella or hurt her even more?

Get to know what happens when two totally opposite souls are tied together forcefully without any choice. It will lead to a series of heartbreak, betrayal, jealousy, fights, lies and at last, Love.

opaquetruth

Holding Me Back

Meet Landon, insecure 15 year old boy who constantly lashes out at the wrong people for the wrong reason. His head is filled with paranoia and distrust, and he can never seem to make the right decisions. When his relationship starts falling apart, all he needs is someone to help him through the tough time.

Luckily, his friend Blake is here.

Blake Goldberg screwed up. He confessed to longtime best friend Michelle Shota. He's ruined their friendship, to the point she can't look him in the eye, and all he wants to do is just jump inside a hole and die. Becoming friends with Landon is one of the best things to happen to him. But when his feelings for Landon start changing, he becomes worried he'll lose another friend again.

They would love to just finally relax in someone's arms and forget everything. But will insecurities, homophobia and paranoia let them have their way?

Akshayac4rox

Venomous Past

❤🕵️‍♂️🤙

BOOK 1 IN "VENOMOUS" TRILOGY (Not A Stand-Alone Book)
I was a candle.He was the darkness.I illuminated myself,To enlighten him;By destroying myself-In the fire of love.-Akshayac4rox ♥♥♥Zahir and Zyanya are the two polar contraries and the exactly compatibles species in this gargantuan world. They are just two moths enticed to the same blaze of love. If she is his Sodium then he is her Chlorine. Chlorine is a lethal poisonous gas. Sodium is a caustic metal. Individually they are toxic and explosive but together they make a neutral bond. Only she can calm the hurricanes inside him, only he can fuel the burning desires inside her. He is the darkness her angel wanna wander, she is the fire his demons wanna be burnt. She is his twisted fantasy, he is her dark fairytale. Together they lived their twisted fairytale and dark fantasy. She is an angel craving chaos. He is a demon seeking peace. Together they live heaven and hell on the earth.❝ Her soul is brighter than the light. His soul is darker than the night. Dusk and Dawn can be closer But never been together ❞♥♥♥

autumnwind-

Once Upon A Time In A Deep Dark Mind

❤🧜‍♀️

Apples, and witches, and princes oh my! A ball, a pumpkin, and she lost track of time. A broken glass shoe, and a cunning thief. With a curse looming over her, rifled with grief. Fear, abandonment, regret, and torment hang over her head like a carnival tent. And it all started because of an apple. An apple and a rude word with which a witch had to grapple. A small child that equated vengeance with glory... one thing is for sure...This is not your average Cinderella story.

ShesBucket
Punishment
❤ 🥊

Chloe Hamilton and Theo Thompson  Are from different worlds yet they share the same tournament and punishment caused by their past sins.

When Theo is higher to protect Chloe from amounting fans and stalkers.  He doesn't expect to relate or understand the spoilt girl showing in public, but oh, how he wrong.

xxxxxShezzxxxxxxx
Ray of Sunshine
♥️🕵‍♂️

After Dark Knight there is bright day.
Dark had a very hard life after Ray came to his life, his dark life became bright and lively. This is the story of two individuals who help each other to cure their problems and become their Ray of Sunshine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
103K 2.2K 11
He smashed his lips against mine. I stand there dumbfounded, but put my hands on his bare chest and pull away. "I-I am sorry." Kaleb stuttered out. T...
222K 1.1K 199
Mature content
996K 21.5K 29
"I can really take care of myself, but thanks for stepping in and all that." I said in a meek voice as I looked up to see his bare chest was wet and...