π’―β„Žπ‘’ 𝑒𝑛𝑒π‘₯𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑑𝑒𝑑...

By mastererz

*πš’πš—πšœπšŽπš›πšπšœ πš‹πšžπš•πš•πšœπš‘πš’πš* 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗄𝗂𝖽, π—π–Ίπ—Œ π—π—‚π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—’ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖰𝖑 οΏ½... More

𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ! ! !
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

1.4K 54 18
By mastererz

(Baker's Residents)
𝐀s Billy made it into the house, he seen his family. Two daughters and wife in the kitchen, and son on the couch playing madden.

Hey hey. 'Billy said as he walk through the kitchen to the couch where his son was, but not before putting his keys down on the counter.

Hi dad. 'both India and Olivia said as they was eating some grapes, while Laura was in her purse for something. As he stood beside the couch where jordan was, he brought up that situation at practice-
———————-(flashback)—————————
(Beverly's Football Field)
𝐀s Spence made it onto the field , he seen everything that was happening. Players practicing their catching, people running with football parachutes, and people pushing sleds. He had a grin on his face the whole time, knowing that they was gonna see his skills.

Show me something, boys. 'said coach as he was right beside the assistant coach, watching the players practice.

Every play, Spence found some way to get the ball in his hands, and that pissed Asher, Jackson, and Jordan off.

What the hell man?- 'Said Ash coming up to his best friend Jordan, with Jackson following closely behind him. Jordan stopped them from going up to Spence, before telling Spence to calm down after seeing Spence cockiness.

I got it, i got it. Hey yo, you're running the wrong plays. 'said Jordan confronting Spence to tell him what he doing wrong, which spence shot back a sentence.

You know what they say, we all wrong, we all right. 'he shot back at Jordan, you could see coach behind him rubbing the back of his head. Even tho he had a hat on, listening to Spence and Jordan.

No, that's not how we play here. 'said Jordan as he finally was in front of Spence, kinda looking down at him.

Maybe it should be. 'said the new team player, while walking pass Jordan. Not before giving him the ball, then that's when coach yell huddle up, gaining all the players attention.

All right, we gonna mix it up a little bit, Spence you ever played safety? 'asked coach, causing Spence to reply no, and asked why. Give it a try was all coach said, causing Spence to reply saying "man, i don't play defense" making coach look back at him.

You play what i tell you to play. 'was what he replied to Spence.

So you changing my position, after everything we talked about? Man i didn't come here for this, i came to score touchdowns'ask and said Spence as he had that tone that was very famous.

You came here to play football as a team, am i right or am i right? Thank you, you got one of two choices son. You can be on this side of the line or that side of the line, you choose.'coach said as he looked at Spence, with his arm crossed and head tilted. Even tho Spence was prolly his only chances at the playoffs.

As Spence sat on his helmet, watching them play. You can tell that he felt like his didn't belong that, which he's didn't he belonged in Crenshaw with his team, friends, and family. He seen the play that Jordan and Asher just played, and when they jumped up in front of him, and Ash comment just made it worse.

As Ash looked Spence right in the face, he said these exact words "you better get comfortable there." Which cause he to feel my unwanted, which he was feeling already.
—————————(Back to normal time)——-
(Baker's Residents)
𝐇ey, so it wasn't really working out too well out there was it? 'he said, watching his son while he was playing on his console. Causing Jordan to let out a chuckle saying "yea the new guy wasn't really a team player, was he".

Ah, he'll get there, in the meantime i need you to do me a solid. Could you please take Spence under your wing? I mean help him connect with some of the other fellas? Bring him into the fold. 'he said asking his son to help Spence get comfortable with the "fellas", which caused India to get more focused on the conversation.

Ok, what's up with you and this kid dad? Why do you care so much? 'Jordan replied causing Billy to smile hard asf, and reply "by the grace of god".

Jordan, the way you live is really good. I come from Spence's neighborhood it's a tough go, there's a million ways you can go wrong. I mean you have no idea what that's like. 'he said to his son, telling him that not everyone lives the best life. People actually struggle out in the world.

As he asked his son to give Spence a chance, India was in the kitchen so focused on the conversation that she didn't heard her sister calling her name. Until Olivia hit her sister in the arm, causing her to hiss and jump from her focus.

Ow! Why did you hit me?! 'she yelled, while rubbing her arm. Looking at the suspect.

Why are you so focused on the conversation? 'Olivia asked her sister, but before she couldn't reply Laura said she made dinner. Which Caused Olivia to rephrased it.
——————————(time-skip)——————
(Baker's Residents)
𝐉ordan was coming in the house with Spence following close behind, as he made it to the kitchen Laura stop him with a hug. While he was caught off guard.

So be honest with me, do you have any allergic like to gluten or anything else? 'Laura said as she was looking at Spence, then Olivia made a comment "careful she's a crier" which cause her and to look at Spence with a lil grin.

No ma'am, only thing i am when you comes to food, is hungry. 'he said as he chuckled a lil, which India smiled a lil. Moni let out a loud ass giggles, causing Spence to look in India's direction, only to see India with a pretty babygirl on her hip. Spence looked at the baby, which Moni returned a smile.

Alright, we gonna hit it mom. 'jordan said as he lead spence to the backyard, where the pool party was gonna be held.
—————————————————————
(Pool)
𝐀s Spence was in the pool, getting ready to get out. India was looking at him, licking her lips remembering way exactly she slept with him that summer night. Moni was on her lap, as they both sat beside Jackson who was trying his best to get a tan. That's when she made her move, taking Moni with her.

Hey. 'was all she said when we was finally close to him, which he responded back too.

Hey, wassup? 'he said as he looked up to see India and Moni, like always she was smiling hard as shit. Which caused a reaction outta Spence, which was a smile. (i'm just gonna move them to a blanket, because she gonna sit moni down. who sit's a baby in the water behind themself)

So do you remember me? 'India finally said, looking at Spence see if he gonna reply. Meanwhile Jackson was looking at the whole thing jealous, talking to Jordan and Asher.

Yes, Yes i do, how could i forget the beautiful girl who took my first time? 'he replied, smiling and playing with Moni. In which she was laughing and giggling. Meanwhile Jackson is over there steaming atm.

Bro, are y'all seeing this? 'he was mad, at the fact that Moni seemed more comfortable with Spence than him. Like what you except?

Homeboy is hitting on my girl. 'he said looking at India, Moni, and Spence together with Moni on Spence lap. You can tell she was more comfortable around Spence than anybody, other then the Baker family themselves.

He was ranting about that, meanwhile Jordan was processing what he just heard his dad say. It hurt him.

Back to the Future couple, India was surprised that Spence did remember her. She thought Spence would've just upped an forgot that the one nighter happened. She was brought out of thought went she heard her daughter say a new word.

The word shocked her and Spence because India never thought that her daughter would call anyone it, she didn't even call Jackson it when he wanted her to say it. She didn't even want to call Billy it when he's her grandpa.

Spence was confused, why would Moni call him it when they just met. He was confused, why Moni was so cuddly and comfortable with him. But he smiled when she call him it. And India seen it and smiled to.

S-she called me Dada.. 'he mumbled looking at Moni and India, Smiling hard as shit for some reason he didn't know.

She called him dada.....
she called me dada.....
—————————————————-
vote for next chapter 30votes !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 371 27
After Alana's tragic death, Kay couldnt find himself, he became lost. His children tried their best to be by his side and he loved them for that effo...
51.2K 1.1K 36
Everyone knows Simone lied about the baby being Jordan's but, what if he actually got someone pregnant.
6.7K 123 6
Im rewriting this story!!!! Mira and Josh are forced to fake a relationship for Wwe. Despite their initial animosity towards each other due to a past...
40.8K 1.5K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...