You can't see me but I can se...

By OhSehun148

"Don't touch me without warning me, don't treat me like I'm an idiot, don't talk to me super loud, I'm not de... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 20

112 9 0
By OhSehun148

You were planning the schedule and all things about the party and was finally finished. You thought your head was about to explose because you ordered so much things just for a party. After you did your things, Chanyeol went to your office happily. "Guess who will be there tomorrow??" You smiled frowned not guessing at all.

"I guess who....?" Chanyeol sighed and pouted.

"You are not funny. Then, you will see tomorrow. I petty sure you will be happy if you see him. You will thanks me later then" He said as he closed the door not waiting your answer back.

"He is really weird" You said not thinking twice who was the person that Chanyeol was talking about.

.

.

It was the day of the party and you kinda didn't knew how to dress. You were in front of your closet and looking for something not like everytime but more like 'party' but not too much. Then, after thinking about a long time you finally choose this dress.

(Ps: Isn't too much??) 

Anyways, you went downstairs joining Assistant Kim probably waiting you. You eventually put heels with and Assistant Kim opened her mouth surprised to see you like that. "Woahh...you are so beautiful Miss Hana" She said as she stood up from the sofa and ready to go.

"It's a big party and everybody are invited there. At least, I have to dress well" You said as you took your purse and went out of the house ready for the party.

Almost 1 hour from your house, you was arrived in front of the party. It was a big party and outside there was luxurious. There were all light on and were a lot of people in front. You were kinda scared to pass on all these people that you didn't even know and the stress began to be high.

As you felt worried and stressed, you sighed a big one and got back your spirit. You have to show who are you and who was the director now. Every cars were doing the round to got off the car and you were the next one. When the car stopped, a dorman opened your car door and you went out.

Everybody were turning around to see you in a pretty dress that nobody didn't seen. You were stepping your feet on the floor and were a little bit shaking. All employees and guests had the mouth opened and whispering how pretty you were. Then, you walked inside with Assistant Kim bowing at each guests who came. You kinda knew that you shouldn't had dress this because when you bowed at then, you had to put your hand on your chest to not reveal.

Arrived inside, Chanyeol went to you smiling. "Wow! Look how gorgeous you are!" He said as he got attention on everybody that made they looked at you. You were embarrassed that they were looking at you and gently pushed him.

"I'm embarrassed actually...." You said as you looked at him. He was dressing in blacksuit with his blond hair brushed at the back. "You are too handsome tonight Chanyeol"

"I know" You looked at him annoying and Chanyeol told you that you two need to greet all guests at the lobby. As you were walking with Chanyeol at the lobby, you found everybody were dressing perfectly and the decoration were really good as you thought and were kinda proud of yourself. Then, you found Jaehyun from afar over the bar and he was waving at you. You smiled at him and waved back. As he said yesterday, he perfectly dressed like Chanyeol into a blacksuit.

As Chanyeol said, each guests were greeting Chanyeol and you. 2 hours passed and your feet were hurting you because of the high heels and you were almost loosing your legs. Then, you whispered at Chanyeol's ears. "Can I have a high chair please? I'm almost loosing my legs right now" You said whispering after you greeted a couple guest.

"Ohh sure, I'm going to get one. Wait a minute" He said as he ran over the bar where you could have a high chair to not be sat when you will greet. As you were alone in the lobby and Chanyeol will be right back, you greeted a guest that couldn't stopped at you when you bowed. You smiled at him and bowed once again. His eyes were looking at you and didn't believed what he just saw. You were looking at him smiling blankly until you found that he was still staring at you. You wondered if you had already saw him somewhere because the way he looked at you were different.  When you found he was still staring, you was about to think why but Chanyeol came.

"Here you are Miss" Chanyeol said as he put the chair for you. You thanked him and sat just after feeling better. Then, when you looked up again, the guest that you just saw, where not here anymore. You lightly pouted and thought another things and greeted again.

After you greeted for almost 3 hours, Chanyeol and Assistant Kim told you to get a speech in front of everyone. Your eyes widened as you heard Chanyeol. "H-How...What should I say? I don't know what to say and I didn't even prepared a speech" You said as you began to stress.

"Hey, calm down. You just have to talk about one minute and it will all over. I'm pretty sure you will be great" Chanyeol said as he tried to reassure you. Your heart were beating as it will be the first time talking on front of a lot of people. You gulped hard and took some courage and put your heels on the stage.

All eyes were on you as you were taking the mic in your hands. You sighed and took the mic in front of your mouth. "Hello, I'm Yun Hana, Director of Yun company. Huh...I would like to thanks you all to come at this party for the 50th birthday. The party will be over late at the night so enjoy all food and drinks which are around you and have a good party. Thank you" You said as they clapped their hand for your little speech. You were smiling at them even your speech were bad and something caught your attention.

The guest of earlier were looking at you smiling but not like others guest. He was really looking straight into your eyes and you was looking at him back. You didn't never saw him before and he was staring at you like he knew you.

Then, you broke the eyes contact and went back with Chanyeol and Assistant Kim. "See told you. You did well" Chanyeol said back.

"Yes, well...."

"I'm going to see one of my friend. See you later" He said as you nodded back. While you were taking a drink of champagne on your hand, you felt something on your shoulder and you turned around.

"Heyyy, you look pretty tonight" Jaehyun said as he looked up and down at you.

"And you too" You said smiling at him. "You shouldn't drink alcohol tonight, I won't do the same thing like the other day, you know it" You said as you saw him carrying a champagne in his hand.

"I won't" He said as he smiled too. "But you were pretty cute when you talked in front a lot of people"

"I was shaking inside me if you knew. I'm not really good at this" You said embarrassed but Jaehyun's hand went to your head and patted.

"You did well Hana" Jaehyun said as he touched your head and made you froze. You didn't expected that he will do that. He put down his hand when he found himself touching your head.

"Huh....I'm going to get a drink" He said as he leave you alone. Your heart were beating and laughed at him.

"Was he just panicked?? He has already a drink in his hand" You smiled yourself and walked around to thanks guests that came for your party that you gave all your sweat on it.

Anyways, your belly were rumbling because you were all the day at the office and couldn't eat properly. Your turned around to find the long table with delicious drinks and food but when you turned, you accidently didn't see a person which were behind you and made you slip your champagne on him.

The champagne were all over the blacksuit and you directly apologized. "Oh I'm sorry! Really sorry!" You said as took a tissu next to you on the table and wiped your champagne. You tripped on a guy and he didn't seemed to be angry but to looked at you. "I messed up! Are you okay sir??" You said as you looked up and saw him looking back at you.

He didn't seemed to be worried and you felt guilty for your recklessness around you when you didn't get attention. Then, he looked at his blacksuit and wiped lightly. "I'm fine, don't worry" As you were staring at his blacksuit, hearing his voice made you looked up and his smell made you thought about someone. His voice made you broke you thought that you just went to trip on him and made fall your champagne on him.

'This voice and this perfume....'  You looked at his eyes and he was too staring at you. He didn't take his eyes off you and you was thinking that you had already heard this voice somewhere. "I-I'm sincerely sorry sir...." You said as you broke the eyes contact and straighten you up back on your heels. He smiled and were still looking at your face.

"I'm really okay, it's not that a big deal" He said as you were thinking about his voice that kept bothering you. "I'm B-" As he was about to talk, but someone shouted 'oppa' and made us looked who was calling like that. Then, you saw a woman running over the guy with her big high heels making sound all over the room.

"Oppa!! Where were you?? I was looking for you everywhere!!" The woman said as she put her arm crossed with his. As you were looking at them, you were kinda uncomfortable and wanted to leave but it will be weird. Then, she noticed that his blacksuit were wet and she was almost yelling. "Ohh why are you wet?? Did you poured something on you?!!" She put her hand on his chest where you poured champagne and looked closer.

The guy pushed her a little bit and you spoke making her looking at you. "I'm the one who poured accidently on him, I'm sorry" You said as you looked at her annoying with her reflection doing her girly things. She looked at you up and down making you speechless how bad she was judging you.

"Can't you see when you walk?? Are you blind?? Do you know how much I costed this blacksuit for him?? And who are you perhaps??" You scoffed hearing her and was about to punch her face with all makeup on. She was wearing a red lipstick on and her black makeup were dripping under her eyes and she dared to talk like that.

As the guy next to her, found that she went to far when she talked, he pushed her. "Stop Dahee" He said as he held her arm.

"I had already apologized for that and by the way, I'm Yun Hana" When you said your name, she looked at you with eyes widened realizing for what she just said. She realised that she just talked to the biggest Director and at a old blind person. Then, she clear her throat feeling guilty and apologized.

"H-Huh...I'm sorry...I shouldn't" She said as she slowly bowed at you apologized. You looked at her frowned and looked.

You looked at her accepted her apologized. "About this blacksuit, I will repay you back. It seemed so precious to you" You said as you walked away before bowed lightly. The guy were looking at you and smirking. The girl at her side were feeling uncomfortable that she just talked bad at you.

You walked away outside feeling the wind on your exposed skin because of your dress. You thought about this girl, you wasn't angry at her but the voice of the guy and his perfume making you think a lot.

'You make me think about someone...but I can't remember who...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 856 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
155K 3.7K 26
Min Eunhye, famous for her nickname 'ice princess' among the SM trainees. She has the habit of staying late to practice in the only training room tha...
46.8K 2K 24
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ [completed] ❝you're a special guy taeyong, i see it even if you refuse to.❞ ❝well, you shouldn't, because i'm not even close to special.❞ -ˋ...
9.4K 128 13
𝙼𝙰𝙵𝙸𝙰 𝙰𝚄 . "Y/n!!..." . "Leave me alone taeyong I can't believe you taeyong..." . The girl broke to tears . . "I'm sorry..." . . "Sorry won't...