Second Chance

By kid__kiri

Why judge a book by its cover.. That's your worst mistake and your fault. I will strive high and fight back... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
14.1
14.2
14.3
14.4
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
author's words .
Book 2
Anniversary

26

2.5K 48 4
By kid__kiri

†••••°•°•°••••†
  • Alpha white •
  We as the Royal Family
are inviting you
  To the yearly mate ceremony.
Which will
  Congratulate you on the
work you have    
  done for the werewolf community . Till then  
  bye
†••••°•°•°••••†

I looked at the letter that was on my desk . It has been a three months since the last fight with the organization . Everyone was happy that we stopped the but I was still restless on the information I got from the last words of Sherlock .  The my pack leaders  and my relatives seeing they are not leaving soon until mom comes back .

"Mommy " Yale burst through my office door  smiling from ear to ear . She came and sat on my laps . Am happy he is a werewolf because he is growing fast but his growth is way faster than average .

I smiled at Yale and his wolf . " Yes little one . " I look at the paper he was carrying and saw he drew me, his sister and two other kids near him then a man on his picture . The man and two kids were just shadows .

" Yale who is this ." I pointed to the guy . He looked at it and shrugged . Maybe it's nothing but ever since Yale started drawing all his drawings become true . Hope what this means is not true or false hope .

"How about we give you cake for drawing . " I suggest and he was already pulling me to get out of my chair.

I locked my office and walked to the kitchen where I found Heeka already eating ice cream or rather stealing the ice cream I told her not to eat . The look on her face just showed how shocked she was .

" Am sorry mom it was just one bite . " She started but I cut her off.

" I was going to give you the whole container tonight but it seems you have taken what you wanted . So no more icecream for you tonight . " The pout on her face just made me want to laugh but I shifted my focus on giving Yale his cake .

When they were all done I washed the utensils and took them up stairs withe so that they can all change for this ceremony . I  am not leaving them behind plus April also is going to greet her family . Funny how she is royal yet she doesn't stay with them in a castle .

I chose a white ball dress that fitted perfectly for the occasion . I placed my mother's crown of white flowers  on my hair . The crown has never weathered since the beginning of time . I just did some smoking eye shadow to make my blue eyes pop out well .and for my lips I applied just a little red lipstick and some rose shade to highlight my cheeks .

When I was done I did the same with Heeka saying we had to be the same .

Yale dressed the same outfit Olam wore but in a smaller version . But every time I look at both kids it's like they look like a me but in a small version .I think Faith did something to trick people or she is adding something to my herbal tea .

"Now we are all ready ." I took their hand and walked down with them .

" I thought you were not going . " Kalami asked since her and Nick are staying to ensure the pack is still in order in the absence of there Alpha .

" Am just going because i want meet April's family and not to annoy them since the king and queen personally invited me so I just have to go ." I said looking at myself for the last time on the hallway mirror .

" You are taking Heeka and Yale ?" She asked .

" Yap . My wolf will be more restless not knowing were they are  or not seeing them " I said moving away from the mirror .

" Then go make me proud girl . " She said hugging me .

I walked out of the house to the car we were going with . We didn't want to use alot of cars for just an occasional so we just used one . It was only me ,the kids,April ,Lily and Olam .

Since we started our drive late we will be there fashionably late .

*****

I felt my wolf being to silent and anxious the moment the car entered the castle gates . I keep asking her but she decides to be mute today .

" Since you are late and everybody wanted to know who this Alpha white the true Alpha is how about we take a passage that no one will know you then u can make a dramatic entrance ." April said .

I wanted to protest but the look on April's face just make me shut my mouth .

We walked all the way to an empty hallway and up some stairs then we stopped at some golden doors . I knew once I walk out of those doors something big is going to happen.

April opened the doors and it like on que a spotlight shown upon me . I walked a few steps down the stairs and a the most amazing smell came to my nose . I stopped  and looked for it . Little did I know .

"MINE"

THE END

******

😭🥺😰

And it come to an end and yeah don't attack me . I know it just ended mid way .

Like I said before Demi is a girl full of suprises . Or what do you say .

" Mmmh " Demi still tranced by seeing her mate .

" Okey I think she is not really okey now . Maybe she will tell you later or you will get from yours truly ."  I say walking out of second chance room to the next .

******

V•O•T•E•

C°O°M°M°E°N°T°

S. H. A. R. E.

******

Faith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 88.5K 38
-COMPLETED- After twenty-one years of a quiet, conservative lifestyle in the Gold Wind pack, Hana Hawthorne's world is flipped upside down. Change s...
13.5K 351 27
BOOK 2 in "The Outcast" series!!! Three months after Cleo Sanders former true Beta of the now nonexistent Silver Crescent pack, ran off into the wood...
783K 20.9K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
4K 339 35
"Trust is something I am in no position to give, Aden." ... Charlotte Rae is strict on her virtues and science; seeing is believing. Life needs no re...