Second Chance

By kid__kiri

Why judge a book by its cover.. That's your worst mistake and your fault. I will strive high and fight back... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
14.1
14.2
14.3
14.4
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
author's words .
Book 2
Anniversary

16

2K 56 0
By kid__kiri

Unedited

"Now child it's time to go back . "  Gessa tells me .

I look at her confused . " I have been here for only four hours ." I complain . Not wanting to go back . I will miss their company, mostly now that I know they are my real mother .

They hugged me both and they disappeared out of my sight ,allowing a bright light to guide me back to Earth.

I opened my eyes from all the bright light and I was suprised seeing no one in the room . Cause all of this guy's are so overprotective ,even if am their Alpha .

I moved the sheets to my legs and sat up . I cried out in pain feeling how painful my limbs were  but I still had a mission to get to . One that I can only do .I moved  my right leg out the bed and swung it slightly to make the blood flowing. I did the same to my left leg . I then placed both feet down then stood up with the support of the bed .

My legs were wobbly making me fall back to the bed. I tried again and again ,until I got my balance .

"Shit I can't go with this hospital cloth ." So now my first mission is to such for clothes. And I still can't get cloth from here yet .

" Oh yes " I smirked knowing my way to my  destination  also has somewhere I will get clothes and shelter. 

" Darling are you still with me or are you hidden in the back of my mind ." I speak with my wolf.

As if .her sarcasm was still there even if she was off for like one month. 

" Okey then let's see if we can shift first ." I tell her . 

As easy as annoying you . I roll my eyes . " Just do it . "

I shift in my beautiful white wolf but I felt a slight change in me . Like everything had been heighten more that before . And by the looks of it I would reach my first destination in like thirty-one  minutes if I run fast in my  condition.

"Let's go girl ." I leap out of the window and change my fur colour as black with white spots .To blend in with all my pack members and sneak out.

I know they will sense am not in the pack territory after I step out of the boundaries. And the high ranks may or may not feel me on the move ,but I think they won't cause of the amount of paper work I had before I sleep and finding Alpha's Son.  I will come back and fix things but not I have to reach my destination .

You know you are so stubborn sometimes . My wolf tells me .

" Did you know you are me . When I  turned thirteen ,you agreed that will be one . And you of all of the wolfs who have walked in this earth know when you take a human as your vessel from birth ,you also take their identity . So in this life sweetheart your Demi . May be in those early years you may be Serena ,Tricia  and also many more . I may be your  reincarnate. But this is my life now . "

Okey I have heard you . Stop ranting and I know what you want to say . Or you forgot i have your brain ,feelings ,and am the same.  Plus you forgot all the other you were so annoying as you .  I sigh ,rolling my eyes at how typical this conversation always goes like this . I shut her out and focused on my running . We can have this talk later .

I pass the pack boundary and I can feel them sensing I am gone but I just shut my bond with them for now until I get back . I know I will have an ear full from April .

I avoiding entering other packs cause obviously I don't want my pack to track me nor do I want to be assumed as a rouge . And talk about the devil and they will appear to you .A female rogue just jumped out of the woods and putting me down.

She looks hungry . Not wild . I feel her. She is just doing this for her children . As one year old pup and another one who is four years. She is just using the basic rule of all wild animals ;Kill or be killed

I know for sure I don't have the energy to fight her into submission but at least I can talk her out of making me her food.

" Hey I mean no harm . " I mindlink her .

She almost jumps at me but stop slightly confused .

" Who is this ? " She asks confused but circling me .

" It's the wolf your attacking ." I tell her honestly

" Get out of my head! " she growls . She jumps aiming for my front lips but I move before I could be injured .

" I can help you ." I tell her .

" They all say that . But no sain  werewolf could help a rouge . Even a rouge itself wouldn't . " She fires back while aiming for my side .

" Yes I agree with you but am not really sain . I just want to help you . I don't want to fight you to submission . I know you have two pups who are waiting for you to bring them back food . But if you bring me to them as food, let me just say alot of ppl will be coming and looking . " I looked at her eyes and saw the pain in her eyes . The fight she has fought . The things she has lost .

"And am not threatening you . Nor am I telling you to trust me . But I can help you . Just don't kill me . " I tell her and submit to her, exposing my neck , even if it's like going against me.  Submit is the form of telling the other wolf that ur not going to attack them .

She also submits and the shifts into her human form . I shift to and I could see the shock in her eyes .

" Alpha White ." She says bowing down . " I am sorry for killing you . " She says sheepishly .

I laugh at her . " You are so funny . I don't mind . " I tell her and hug her . " I think the gods wanted me to take this route for you . Call your kids  ,we are leaving before I use my last engry to try and fight a rouge pack . "

She walks to the tree side and I followed her.  She removes a trunk ,that was hiding an entrance of the tree . She takes a small baby  from a tinny girl who is beautiful but due to the lack of food she is thin and her hair looks less . I crouch down and pick her up .

" She's beautiful ." I tell her mother. 

I start walking to my destination since I can't shift and run with them not having the energy to do that.

" What's your name  ? " I ask the small girl am carrying .

" Am Heeka . " She says and heads her face in the back of my neck .

" That's a beautiful name . Mine is Demi.  " I whispered into her ears. 

I didn't notice but she slept while I was carrying her.  I  looked at their mother and her son was also sleeping .

" We are just almost there ,just past the this thicket. " I tell her.She smiles and continues  walking with me. 

" I never got your name, you only address me to my title .  " I tell her ,laughing at how it's funny .

" Oh sorry am Diana" She says. 

" Am Demi . " I say ." Oh looks we are here. "

*******

V•O•T•E•

C°O°M°M°E°N°T°

S. H. A. R. E.

*******

Faith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.8K 43
There is a great mystery surrounding a lone she-wolf who wanders the northern mountain on the outskirts of Griffin pack territory. No one knows where...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
1.1M 24.7K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...
784K 20.9K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...