Our 1Dream( One Direction fan...

By Yasiizah

Living in a small island in the Indian Ocean and knowing each other since they were children, a solid knot of... More

A day in our shoes
First day in London
Lucky Heather!
Nando's- part 1
Nando's -part 2
Concert & After Party
Irresistible Forces
Dragged to reality
*le meeting with MG*
The Ellen Show
"Krack Krack Boom Boom"
Masquerade
Explanation time
Nellie confronted .
A weekend with 1D
The fair
Sunday night :)
Ellie ...PAYNE?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas Eve
Christmas and Heather's birthday
UHMMM-SURPRISE!!!!
Nothing lasts forever
Aftermath
Back to old times
My first time
Revelations

What? You don't have a Skype?

641 26 7
By Yasiizah

Hi lovelies , here you go another chapter!

The following next 2 chapters after this will be amazing . Be sure to read the next one tomorrow when we update, it's really special .

Oh you want a hint ? All I can say is Nialler! That should surely motivate you to read on.

P.S : thanks to everyone who read or commented or voted . We love our fans!

Yesterday night was memorable, we had exactly 69 fans ! * chuckles*

I would also like to say thank you for all the reads and votes. You guys are simply amazing... I never thought we would reach 500 + reads so soon. Keep reading and voting! Love you all :) X - Yasiirah & Zahraa

Harry's POV

I thanked God as we moved out of the studio and hopped in to the car. That so dreaded interview was finally over!! The boys and I were all busy checking on our phones as we had to switch it off during the interview. Management's fuss.

Got a text from Heather! Yay! I was smiling from ear to ear as I went through it. That girl was incredible ! She did watch the Ellen show ! On our way we were going to come across the girls' apartment. I will just ask them to pull over and leave me there while they chill out. I wanted to see her badly.

I replied " Hey babe? How are you doing ? Thanks for watching and btw how did you find our performance? I have surprises for you , wait and watch . And yeah I almost forgot i missed you

" Hey guys, I'll be heading over to Heather's. I've got to talk to her."

I waited for the series of badgering to come along and they did . But i ignored everything as to me, Heather was worth anything and suddenly Niall blurted out of nowhere " I'm coming with you,"

We all looked at him confused.

"What?I just want to go," he shrugged and we all nodded our heads still not convinced. "Why did Niall want to come? Weird," . The others continued fake coughing.

"Okay lovely hearts, there you go! " Zayn replied mockingly while Liam eyed us suspiciously and Louis started laughing uncontrollably as he said in between:" Harry c'mon you look like a 15 year old guy tryna to deal with his first crush!" when we reached Heather's.

I waved at the boys and climbed the stairs heading to Heather's, Niall by my side. I rang Once... Twice .. No answer. Maybe they've gone out. Then Faith abruptly opened the door and said :" Hi Harry! Hey Nialler! Come on in. Heather will be coming in two. She's in the toilet"

"HEATHEEEEEEEER! Look who's here!"

She whispered something to Niall and his face immediately lightened up. What were these two up to? and she grabbed her coat and dragged Niall along with her towards the door.

"We're going out," she shouted, then turning to me, she flashed a mischievous smile and mouthed:" Have fun!"

Ooooh , now I know why... Little perverts. I couldn't even stand straight talking to Heather and they believed we would... forget it there she was!

I smiled broadly at her and then pulled her in one of my massive hugs. How I missed her. I slid my hand up and down her back and buried my face in her neck. Hugging me back , she planted at delicate kiss on my cheek . Still holding my hand, she gestured to the couch.

Sinking into it, our eyes locked and we stared at each other. Maybe like me she was wondering how long things would remain unspoken and unofficial between us. Perhaps after Lou and Faith's incident she's got freaked out and would never be prepared to engage in a serious relationship.

"Where is my surprise Haz?"

" So my dear Heather, I'm your surprise # 1,"

"Oh , great! And I thought it'd be a nice one ... Duh ," she teased me then added " Joke, you're a wonderful surprise Hazzabear"

"And here is surprise #2" and I removed two tickets for her university masquerade from my pocket.

"OMG HARRY YOU'RE SO SWEET! You shouldn't have bothered to. You're the best really. I love you," she boomed at me and kissed my cheeks

"Well I would love to go there with you and I love you too, " I replied back excitedly as I ruffled her hair. I pulled her in my arms. I loved the feeling of having her bolted up against me , feeling her hot breath and the sweet jasmine smell of her hair.

Attempting to lighten the heavy atmosphere Heather added "WOAH! Wait Hazz, nothing's finalised, you've not asked me yet,"

I rolled my eyes and finally gave in. I rarely chased girls, they were all after me but Heather she was different and all the fun was in the chase right?

Heather's POV

I fought hard to keep the immense laughter that was building up in my stomach. Nagging Harry was one of the things I enjoyed the most. I enjoyed it just as he loved to make me blush.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Harry knelt down on the floor and handing out the tickets he said "Would you like to be my date for the masquerade Heather?"

That was so sweet. I was having a hard time fighting the urge to kiss his lips.

"I do, I do," I said in an indifferent tone not wanting to show Harry how overwhelmed I was.

I took the ticket in my hand and helped him up with the other. Standing so close to him and the fact that we were alone made it even harder to resist but instead I just dragged him with me in the kitchen.

Harry's POV

I was sitting in Heather's kitchen watching her maneuvering the utensils trying to fix us a decent meal, the iloveyous we had just exchanged still echoing in my mind. How I wished we really meant it, we'll , I did but I was currently kinda friend zoned. But it was a special kind of friendzone.

" No need for that Heather , a cup of hot chocolate will do fine"

" Get out of my kitchen Harreh! " she shot at me." Then probably seeing my somewhat startled face she added:" Why Harold? I'm joking, don't pull such a face."

Then we went to the balcony to sip our drinks. The conversation kept flowing . Now and then we flirted with each other and I cracked pathetic jokes when things got too serious. It was obvious! We were both adamant about it. Our flirtationship wasn't to be risked. Never!

"Hey what's your skype?"

"I haven't got one." she replied

"and Faith?"

"Neither."

"What? You guys haven't got skype?" I laughed uncontrollably.

"What's so bad about not having a skype, huh?"

"Nothing," I said between laughs and took out my phone calling Niall.

"Hey Niall, come here immediately. We've got a sort of problem here?"

"What? Nando's is closing down? NOOOOOO!." he joked at the other end of the line.

"Chill Niall, bring Faith back home. I'll give you Nando's if you come,"

"I'll be reaching in 10 then,"

"Bring your laptop, Niall and Faith are coming in 10," I said to Heather pocketing my phone. I was still teasing Heather when a sweaty Niall and Faith both entered the room panting.

"What's wrong with you Niall? Can you effing now tell me why you've made me run all the way home?" Faith asked Niall pausing for breath several times. They've obvioulsy been running a long way.

"It's because you girls haven't got a Skype," I added laughing and next minute Niall was already on the rolling on the floor laughing out loud.

"What? They haven't got Skypes?" he said in between laughs.

"They haven't got a Skype, nor a Facebook,"

"In which world do you two live?" I said looking at Faith.

"Never felt the need of them," she stated.

Niall finally got up from the floor and plopped down on the couch next to me. "Give me the laptop, I'll create an account for them,"

"It's still downloading." I added handing over the laptop to Niall while Faith rolled her eyes at me.

Niall's P.O.V

"Okay, so let's start with "

"Miiiine miiiine," Heather shouted excitedly

"please," she added giving me her irresistible puppy dog eyes.

"Alright then," and she sat down next to me, both of us filling the detail required.

"Hey you're birthday is a day after Louis'." Harry chirped

"Yup, I'm Mother Christmas," she stated proudly and I started laughing once again.

"Congrats Heather, you've finally got a Skype," Harry teased.

Heather's POV

I felt like one of the old grandmas who are learning to use a cellphone . Harry kept congratulating me on my first Skype. Far from being a retard [okay maybe sometimes] , I can perfectly detect sarcasm. Indeed it was Faith's second most used language.

Shooting a " So,mister playing it cool?" look at Harry, he instantly flashes his signature smile at me. The one which maybe he didn't know but made me weak at the knees. But this time I was sitting and right next to him. Revenge time! I thought returning an evil grin to him.

Leaning closer towards Harry , I pulled him by his sweater and drew him close to me. Peering into his green orbs I said:" I think I owe you one now...right ?", trying to hold back my laugh knowing what i would do to him in a couple of seconds .I fought really hard not to smash my lips against his. The next thing I did was nothing like a kiss, believe me.

Aha , cliffhanger guys , read on tomorrow :P😋

And yeah the big surprise we were talking about is The Masquerade the crew is going to .

[ ya ya you may be thinking , oh that's the surprise? Duhhh, but believe us it's worth it , just keep on reading the following chapters ,you'll understand why]

You may all have guessed that Heather and Harry are going together.

But what happens when Nialler decides to go along? Most important, why does he choose to go along?

[ no no he's not going with Faith]

See next chapter tomorrow to know what happens to our little leprechaun and more .

😤[ I know I know don't hate us ]

Theme song : More than this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 7.7K 173
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
219K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
69.8K 3.2K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
251K 18.3K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...