What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

mooncat99123 által

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... Több

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love

527 20 9
mooncat99123 által

I'm not an artist, this is an idea of what Merda looks like. Didn't come out as I thought, but yeah, I tried.

This drawing is horrible I know.

Also, I decided to change their ages Ryuga and Merda will be 14 in fusion,15 in masters, and 16 in fury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        This feeling can't be love, it just can't. What about her? What about Merda? can she really like me? I can't even train without thinking about her now, I thought, It's been a whole day. Great! When will I get over this?

        "You okay? You seem stressed and training always makes you calm, what happened?" Aiya asked.

        "I thought I closed you," I said to an AI.

        "I- yeah I said that I was like a real child, I don't think locking a child in a room will keep them quiet," she smirked.

        "Kill me," I muttered to myself.

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        I was on the very top of the building where Gan Gan Galaxies victory party was being held, I thought I would check it out. After a few words from Blader DJ, Masamune- and what is that face those three are making?

        "Yes, sir we did it!" Gingka said. Uh, k...

        "We're number one everybody!" Masamune exclaimed, You only won one battle, and it was the battle with the lazy flirty guy.

        "Thank you for all your support friends!" Madoka said Ya did do anything but repair their beys, they could have had someone else repair it for them. Oh, who am I kidding Madoka is irreplaceable to them.

        "Well that's disappointing," Gingka pointed out.

        "There is hardly anyone here," Masamune said, then they all started asking where all the others were.

        "Now now don't get all weepy," I voice said, I think it was that Chinese guy, Dashan, I think his name was.

        "Forget those guys we're party central!" Kenta told the whining team as him and the China team started attacking them with soda. This is getting fun, time to reveal myself. I shook soda bottles and placed them above the screen.

        "Hey hey hey, what about me," I slow-clapped as I revealed myself, they looked at me confused, "I may be Doji's Daugther but... I know how to have fun." I smirked as I shook the screen slightly and the bottles hit the ground exploding on all of them.

        "So did I win," I winked at the soaking wet bladers, ex-blader, mom, and step-dad.

        "Merda!" Gan Gan Galaxy and Kenta exclaimed in unison.

        "Did she say that she was Doji's daughter?" I think Chao Xin asked.

        "Yeah, that's a long story," I answered, "Where's Yu and Tsubasa, don't tell me their still in the hospital."

        "Yeah, I wish they were here," Madoka told me.

        "At least you guys won the final for them," I smiled at the team, "I bet they would have felt even worse if they found out you guys lost."

        "By the way, thanks for helping us win in the final Merda," Gingka said, "It was you who convinced Ryuga to help us, wasn't it."

        "Let's just say that I told him if he stepped up and battled for you guys that maybe Zigarat would leave him alone," I told the Pegasus blader, just after I finish a Helicopter appeared, great, this isn't going to end well.

        "I'm sorry excuse our tardiness," Zigarat said as team Starbreaker, the Garcia's, and Julian, came out of the copper.

        "Okay everybody's come to celebrate, after all, just wanted to be fashionably late huh, is that it?" Gingka said innocently, Oh bless this pure soul. I ignored the small talk closing my eyes as I heard footsteps walking towards us.

        "Merda I never thought of you as the kind to join a party," as soon as Damian said that I opened my eyes.

        "I just thought I would come and join the fun," I answered blankly to my cousin.

        "This mess is in the way, let it rip!" Zigarat shouted, launching his bey and making a straight path for the stage, " I have come here today to announce the historic results of my research to the entire world." He said walking towards the stage, one of the Garcia's took the camera and started to record this, "I don't have any interest in your party to tell you the truth, in fact-"

        "You didn't have any interest in the world championships after all, did ya?" I said to the scientist.

        "My brother, Doji, always said you were a smart cookie," Zigarat complemented.

        "Say what!" Gingka exclaimed now looking at me, "He's your uncle."

        "Yes, and the only reason why he entered this tournament was that he could get information for his research, that's why those HD bladers were after me and Ryuga," I answered.

        "That's right, as long as I got my data it didn't matter if we won or lost," Zigarat told them.

        "Say what you didn't care about winning the tournament that we worked so hard in!?" Masamune asks him angrily.

        "Uh-huh, but thanks to all your efforts all my important research is completed and I can move on. I'm grateful for your cooperation from the bottom of my so-called heart," My uncle told them.

        I stopped listening at his announcement, I already knew what he was doing, so there was no point listening, but then I heard.

        "However, in order to produce the ultimate power of spiral force, a bey containing the strongest power ever and a blader who possess the strength to control that bey freely will require, that is why I founded the HD academy for this purpose," My uncle said, "I train highly skilled blader and send them out to join in the Beyblade world championships where other outstanding bladers from all over the world are gathered. it was all done to collect data on the various beys and bladers that they would clash with during the multiple battles in the tournament."

        "So you collected Data on us?" Gingka asked.

        "So your real plan was to study Gingka and the others!" Ryo exclaimed.

        "That is correct, that's to that I was able to information on strongest left-rotating bey and the strongest right rotating bey," Then Zigarat frowned, "But it was a bit of a challenge to get data on the strongest Duo-rotating bey, I had to spy on that to actually get the data." Then on the screen popped up my bey turning to blood mode while battling L-Drago.

        "You spied on me?!" I shouted at him. I guess the cats out of the bag.

        "Yes," He replied, everyone looked at me and turned back to Zigarat, I growled and then started walking away from them to look for Ryuga.

~~~

        "Who's there?!" Ryuga shouted, as he turned back to look at me, "it's you."

        "Yep, listen Gingka and friends need your help," I told my friend.

        "No being the replacement member for them is the last time I help them," He told me, "and why did you-"

        "No, we are not talking about yesterday!"I shouted at him, taking out my phone and showing him the video about Zigarat's spiral force.

        "Why that little," he growled, "Fine I'll help them, just tell me where to go."

        "Good," I smiled at him.

        "Why do I have the feeling I will regret this," he eyed me.

        "Because you will," I smirked, "met me at the cliff near Hades city."

        "Yeah," I answered her.

        "Good then I'll leave ya to it, don't forget when I text you 'S.O.S,' is when I'll be there," I winked at him.

        "Yeah yeah," He then turned away, "Merda, those fools don't even know how strong you are. That's why I'm gonna beat you before they find out."

        "I would love to see you try," I said walking away.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        If I can beat her I will finally have proven my strength. I sighed, walking to Hades city. Seeing how she asked me for help, that means this is serious. Never in Merda's life has she asked for help directly, it was always clues.

        "What do you think L-Drago? Dragool. Do you think that one of the strongest bladers in the world would be so desperate to ask me for help?" I asked, but got no answer, "you guy's have no idea do you?"

        "Yep," They answered in unison.

        I sighed, thinking about the kiss that happened back at the dark nebula, I didn't check the footage I want Merda to tell me why she did that in person. And why now? Why did she decide to do something like she did yesterday, now? I looked at the sky and then remembered that day at the Dark Nebula.

~~~

When Merda and Ryuga were 10

        "Mistress, do you want to have another bey-battle with me?" I smiled at her while picking up dragool, and putting him in my launcher.

        "No thanks, I'm tired," She answered, I nodded and put both my bey and launcher back, "Look's like we're all out of the meteorite we should get more."

        "Where do we find meteorites?" I asked her.

        "All over the island are fragments of meteorites, they hit the Earth each year ya know?" She told me, "But there is one big meteorite, not a small chunk, near the centre, though, I'd like it if we used up the smaller ones before we start using that one."

        "Yes Mistress," I said, "You want to go now?"

        "I would have liked at least an hour of sleep but it looks like it'll be dark soon, so let's go now," She answered, walking out of the training room and then out of the original DN building.

        "So where are we going?" I asked her.

        "We're going inside the forest, there are a few chunks of the rock in a clearing," she answered to me.

        We walked for some time I looked at the sky, suddenly Merda stopped me, I looked down and saw. A cliff.

        "There is definitely a Meteorite in there," Mistress muttered and then jumped in.

        "Mistress isn't that dangerous?" I asked, looking at her when she landing on a rock.

        "Oh shut up," She said, I looked at her, she started walking to the meteorite and then, a rock fell on top of her leg, "This is an 'amazing' coincidence. I think I broke something.'" She said.

        I was nervous, I didn't like height at the time; I was still traumatized about what happened with the plane, I didn't even know if my family was still alive.

        "Hey Ryuga, do you have a flashlight?" Mistress asked me.

        "No," I answered.

        "Okay, I-um, you can go back to the DN and... come back in the morning to help me along with my dad," She instructed, she sounded nervous. Then I remembered, whenever she sleeps she has a night light, I can't believe I didn't realize it. She was afraid of the dark. I looked down and gulped, I jumped down. You know the saying cat's always land on their feet, yeah that doesn't work on humans. I tripped.

        "Okay, that didn't work as I thought it would," I sighed, taking out my Beyblade and launching it at the rock. Then I picked up Mistress.

        "Why did you help me when you're afraid?" She asked me.

        "Because you're afraid of the dark, aren't you?" I answered.

        "Now I bet you're going to tell everyone," She growled, pulling herself away from me, and then grunting in pain.

        "Why would you think that? You're my friend I wouldn't do that," I smiled at her as I helped her up.

        "Why?" She asked.

        I laughed, "I said that you're my friend and I can keep a secret," I answered.

        We walked back to the DN and then to the nurse, you wouldn't believe how many Beyblade related injuries people here have. Anyway, after the nurse gave Merda a cast, I walked her to her room and put her on her bed.

        "Hey, Ryuga," She said.

        "Yes?" I asked.

        "Can you sleep beside me?" She asked I nodded, and for the first time ever I saw her smile.

~~~

When they were 13

        It was some time since then, she started to warm up to me. I found out that she was very sad on the inside even though she acted tough. There was a time where she flat out told me. We were sitting in a clearing at the forest, we were talking, it seemed one-sided.

        "I'm glad I met you Ryuga," She said.

        "I'm glad I met you to Mistress," I smiled back.

        "I like you," She said.

        "I like you to Merda, you're a great friend," I smiled.

        "A-a yeah, you too, we should get back," She said standing up and walking away.

What Merda was thinking at the moment

        Now I know what it means to be in the friendzone, maybe he didn't understand. Great, I'm going to think about this all night.

~~~

Present 

Ryuga's POV
~~~~~~~~

       I guess I totally didn't understand what she meant that day. Good grief, I accidentally put Merda in the friend zone. And now I like her, and she thinks that I put her in the friend zone. Maybe she still likes me? Or maybe she doesn't and she's acting like this because that's the only way she's acted towards me before and it's hard for her to change that. Why I'm I even thinking about this! I don't even know if this feeling is love, I can't- maybe I do love her?

        I sighed, why I'm I only now starting to understand my feelings towards her, I can't deny it, I don't want to, but it feels so right. I thought of Merda standing in front of me and blushed slightly.

        This feeling is love

        I'm in love.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.3K 243 21
This is the sequel to the "Burning Hearts" book (if you haven't read it yet I would advise you to do so since you'll be able to understand some of th...
9.9K 166 14
A 16 year old Young girl name Y/n Iguro Kanroji and she is the descendant of Obanai Iguro and Mitsuri Kanroji. She is a powerful strongest Blader th...