The ill fated lovers (the Alp...

By arihudges

He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVIII : COMING SOON
ANNOUNCEMENT

XXVII : The Last kiss

1K 37 3
By arihudges

Davina's pov :

it worked. the magic worked .

i was filled with cuts all over my body. it was a dark magic , darker than anything . i don't know how but i suddenly remembered it. like it was purposely put inside my head but i don't care for now as long as it worked

i don't know why looking at the lifeless bodies on the ground today. it felt like the pain was mine the loss was mine. i have never felt that . so if there's a single way to save the lives i will do it .

atleast it worked and i am still alive . that's all matter . now i have to undo the barrier i formed.

why isn't it working.?

"we are trapped in our own dark magic . we laid the death bed for our own selves either we finishes it or it finishes us " daeliah spoke up. she wasn't surprised or shocked.

" you knew about it ? you knew it's a trap we were entering in? why didn't you tell me? " i replied back to her.

" i wanted to but i couldn't. your father trapped us. i was also trapped davina . the voice we heard from time to time was nothing but a little part of your father's conscience which was rooted with these dark power inside us "

fuckitt....i need to finish it before it finishes us. i focused on all the dark force inside me as i could hear some thunderstorms. they are here. dark lords are here for their lost power.

"give it back little girl " a voice spoke up but i couldn't see anything except the red flame eyes of the source.

" what a coincidence! i don't want it either .... go ahead and take it. i can live far better without them. " i shouted back.

a loud laughter errupted from them. are they mocking me? ..

" you will die the moment i extract it from you. you were meant to die but these darkness saved you. you should be thankful "

" cut to the chase.! can we? " i shouted back annoyed....i can't die i have lot to do.... i promised ethan i will be back. i promised Austin i will help in avenging his family.

"hell we are virgin. i have no plans to die virgin too. so don't worry we will make it alive " my wolf replied as i chuckled hard on her statement

"Daeliah i am scared " i told my wolf honestly. i am scared if i have to be honest i am scared. i have no plans to die so soon when i got a reason worth living for. alex. i wanted to live with alex , to grow old with him .

"me too " she replied back.

her voice sounded more like a whisper and at that moment i remembered every life i took away. everything which i wanted to do. every happy moments i had flashed back to me. a smile formed on my lips at those memories.

" what's is there in death which is making you smile so brightly ? " the voice spoke back again . ruining my thoughts.

" i can't die when i have a sexy hunk mate out there waiting for me. fuckk me... i didn't even told the guy i love that i love him. so i think my death have to be postponed for later as for now you do your work " i replied back to him.

" hope is for suckers little girl "

"how old are you grandpa? " i shouted back at him.

" i will regret your death little one. you seen like a nice person but in this cruel world nothing good comes to the good person." he spoke looking at me. his frame was getting more and more clearer.

" trust me if you will know what i have done to survive in this cruel world of yours then you won't call me a good person! "

" i already know all about you. surviving in this cruel world is not a sin . i have seen greedy souls .people who killed their own for power and money so for me you are a good one and feel better i am far more worse than you can imagine . you see i am the lord "

" let's discuss this over a cup of tea . for now someone is waiting for me and i am worried that any second more that guy will think i am dead which for now i am not " i said as by now the person was standing in front of me. .

to my surprise he is handsome. i mean really handsome. i still love my mate but you see i appreciate beauty and he is one hell of a piece. so inshort devil doesn't have horns and he is a sculpture of beauty. no doubt devil was an angel too.

" i can hear your thoughts " he said blushing and a little embarrassed .

"i can't leave you like this as this much power will only result in destruction of mankind sooner or later . this darkness will consume you. so i have to take it back and you need to keep your hopes up that you can survive as i do my work "

it felt like my soul was extracted from me. death was better than this pain and burn. after few minutes all i felt was numb as i fell on ground. my heart was barely beating as i slumbered to darkness slowly. but his voice brought me back.

"you really fucking survived. didn't you? i am amazed little one. go now before that guy of yours declare you as dead . see you later alligator. " with that being said he vanished slowly .

a weak smile formed on my lips thinking about how weird this creature was.

i mustered all my strength to stand back on my feet only to be hit with gunshot . i looked down to see how much damage am i in and then i realized that even though that handsome dark lord left a little of his power in me so that i can survive few hundred years , i can not cheat death.

maybe it's the end of us . 'just hold on a little longer ' i said to myself so that for last time i can see his face. my wolf was dying i can feel her . so was i!

" daeliah, you are stuck with me in afterlife too " i said sarcastically

" it's my pleasure "

with all that said a tear escaped my eyes as i saw him . there he was. running towards me .

he collected my little frame from the ground and laid my head on his lap. i can hear him shouting at me but i can't make out what he was saying.

"i love you " i whispered enough for him to hear. i cupped his sides and for the last time i pulled every last ounce of life inside me bringing his face closer to me and for the last time i felt his lips on mine.

"i love you Alexander Valencia Anderson . i am so madly in love with you . it will always be you . i loved you from the moment my eyes fell on you and i am sorry it took me too long to tell you this...... please tell Ethan i am sorry and that i love him "

with the left last breath i closed my eyes as my face rest on his chest feeling his soft whimper and tears .

A/N : ' so the silence will never wake her  up again . '

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.2K 66
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...
1.2M 43.1K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
73K 2.1K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
233K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...