Pranking the Prankster βœ”οΈŽ

By BezerkSaint

"Take a picture it will last longer, Princess." His green orbs meet my brown ones. I cock my head to the side... More

1- King of the school
2- Lunch with princess
3- Undercover baby
4- Chivalry is dead
5- Little Mermaid on crack
6- Life is a ball
7- The mystery gang
8- Little Pomeranian
9- It's a date
10- Netherlands
11- Miami cry fest
12- Booty call
Characters;)
13 pt.1~ Cabin in the woods
14 pt.2~ Stargazing
15 pt.3~ Man-Eater
16- Call me basic
17- Art Gallery
18- Hugs
19- Skipping Detention
20- Respect the drip
Q/A
21- Ice cream with a prankster
22- Bad Girls
*IMPORTANT*
23- Knuckle sandwich
24- Snuggles
25- B*tch Slapped
26- Tiramisu
27- Just a crush
28- Kiss
29- BreakfastοΏΌ
30- Waterfall
31- Put a P in a V
οΏΌ Appreciation
32- Sick day
34- Fat Rena
35- Restroom party
36- Pranking the Prankster
Epilogue
Epilogue pt. 2

33- Love

20.2K 791 232
By BezerkSaint

    "I love you." The words slip past my lips before I can think.

I gulp at the silence and his expressionless face.

The tension in the air was so thick I could probably cut it with a dull knife.

My words almost sound like a bell. They keep ringing in my ear.

I do love him.

I love him and everything about him.

His face, body, heart, personality. I most importantly love the way he acts around me. The caring and laid back side he shows only me.

I fucking love Ace King.

A thousand thoughts go flying in my head miles per hour.

Does he not feel the same way?

"I-I'm...Uh-!"

I'm cut off by his hand grabbing my face.

Ace grins.

The biggest grin I've ever seen him make.

"Harlow Valentine, I love you too."

I join him in grinning ear to ear.

He loves me, he really loves me.

He leans in but I quickly pull away. He gives a sad frown making my hug him.

"I'm sick remember, pretty boy?"

"I don't fucking care. Come here." I shrug and our lips meet.

I tug on his black cotton shirt and crawl in his lap.

We finally pull away from each other.

"You're goin' to get sick." I giggle as I trace his swollen lips.

"That is a risk I'm willing to take, babe." He pecks my lips again. "Now go to sleep. You need some rest."

I nod mid-yawn. Ace pulls the duvet over our bodies. I still rest on top of him with a slight smile.

"I love you."

Ace laughs. A laugh that sounds like it came from an angel of the lord.

"I love you too. Now sleep."

>>>>>>>>>>>

It's a week after we declared love, and Ace is sitting next to me in class like usual.

Except he's sick.

"I'm dying, Harlow." He sniffles as the teacher is passing test grades out.

"Ace don't be a drama queen. Your just as bad as Cal." I kiss his soft warm cheek. "Besides I warned you, I would pass on my cold to you."

"But it was worth it, no?"

"Of course it was." He replies and kisses the back of my hand.

The teacher hands me my test and I grin at the sexy grade.

"I'm so awesome. Look!" I jump up and down in my chair and display the 95% to Ace.

He rolls his eyes and shows me his.

98%

I kiss my teeth and give him an annoyed look. He just gives me a smirk in return.

The bell rings and it's officially lunch time!

My favorite part of school.

Well besides 2:45, when I get to leave this hell hole.

"Hey I'll meet up with you at the lunch room." I touch Ace's arm as I remember I have to grab something out my locker. He nods and walks over to Brody and Cal.

By the time I get to my locker everyone was already at lunch. I could hear the loud voices from the lunch room bouncing off the walls.

I grab my textbook and a pack of gum from my locker. I shut it and turn around, only to hit into someone.

"S-Sorry." I open my eyes to see Becca.

She mumbles a quiet apology in return.

"Did you need something...." I trail off as the expression on her face is weird.

"Yeah....It's about Rena."

I scoff at hearing Rena's name. I want nothing to do with that snake.

"I know I was kind of a bitch to you-!"

"Kind of?" I stop her and smirk. "You were totally a bitch to me."

"I know! God I know! And to Kaia too. She absolutely hates me for taking Brody from her at the cabin." Becca smoothed back her dyed red hair.

"Anyways I want to make amends, and I need you help with that thot, Rena." She explains with a frown.

I can see regret all over her face. I haven't really talked to Becca that much. I didn't like her but I never really hated her.

"Kaia will kill me if she sees me talking to you." I start to say but Becca looks like she's on the verge of tears.

"Fine." I sigh. "What do you need help with?"

She grins and gives me a hug. I stiffen but pat her back. "Thank you so much for giving me a second chance, Harlow. I swear I will make it up to you."

I purse my lips still unsure but nod. People might call me stupid and dumb for giving her a second chance, but honestly I can see she is tired and full of regret.

We exchange numbers and agree to stop at a Starbucks to talk after school.

I wonder what Rena did to her? I remember from the cabin that they hated each other. It was like a cat and dog fight.

"Harlow!" Kaia calls looking sad.

I turn around and her frown deepens. "We're you talking to that bitch Becca?"

I nod my head and give her a small smile. "Kaia, Becca is sorry and she needs my help with Rena."

I explain the best I can and still Kaia face stays in a frown.

"Harlow, I don't think this is a good idea. Remember the cabin? She blackmailed Brody into dating her!"

"I remember, Kai."

"And your still going to help her!?" Kaia asks in disbelief.

"Yes."

"Fine then. Don't say I didn't warn you about her." Kaia sighs and walks off.

"Kaia!" She ignores my calls for her.

Fucking great.

After school I drive to Starbucks. Kaia ignored all of my phone calls.

It went straight to voicemail.

I crank up the volume on the dashboard all the way up, and start screaming lyrics on the top of my lungs.

Don't judge me.

This is how I relive some stress.

I park my Mercedes and grab a couple dollars from my purse.

"Hey, Becca." I take a seat a seat at the green table and she smiles.

"Okay so first off, thanks you giving me a chance. Also where did you get that shirt from because I need one?"

I chuckle and stare down at my laced violet shirt. "Nordstrom."

She nods and takes a sip of her coffee. "Okay remember when I blackmailed Brody? Well that's what Rena is doing to me."

She scrolls through her phone before showing me a picture of her and a gym coach kissing.

"Oh my god, Becca!" I cover my mouth and giggle.

"Shush." She whines and covers her red cheeks.

"You fucking Coach K's saggy ass? Becca how? He's such a grumpy old dick!?"

"Hey." She playfully slaps my shoulder. "My grumpy old dick."

"Gross." I shudder.

"Wait! I thought Coach K was dating Ms. Barnes!?"

"Not dating but fucking."

"But Coach K is just so......Ew!"

"Whatever. Anyways we need to get something on Rena. Or we can always prank her." I nod, agreeing.

"Let's do it!"

What's up, bitches!!!
What do y'all thick of Becca?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 196 53
"Damn it, Mason, you can't fix me. I'm not some used car that needs an oil change." I'm standing at the edge of my driveway. If I take one step towar...
958 42 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
68.8K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
3.5M 89.7K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...