Love Me

Από AuthenticWritess

"Love me like you love no other" -unknown Περισσότερα

Love Me
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Read it !
Hmmm
Twenty-Three
Epilogue
Youtube Channel

Fourteen

5.1K 381 127
Από AuthenticWritess

Chapter Fourteen
Sinclair Pearson

"Stop playing Saimir foreal before I tell on you", Sinclair Whined and got up from the bed.

"You always telling on somebody ugly self", Saimir sucked his teeth before paying his attention back on 2k, he was in a intense game.

Placing the phone by the tv stand, Sinclair decided to go on Instagram live since she haven't been in a while. She usually get a lot of view on live and she haven't told anyone except their parents.

"Heyyy lovies", Sinclair waved when the live connected and the views started to roll in.

Who house you at?

"I'm at my boyfriend house", Sinclair said, she might as well announce it to the world.

Your so pretty, who did your hair?

"Thank you, and girl I did it was something quick", Sinclair ran her hands through her hair.

Is that your boyfriend in the back

"Yes that's his ugly self always playing that damn game", Sinclair rolled her eyes.

  @Raw.Lia: Bitch when I see you I'm whoop your ass hoe

"Girl get off my live with all that, you seen me at the court and didn't touch shit so fuck off", Sinclair waved her off.

"Aye who that", Saimir took his eyes off the game.

"Your stalker ass girlfriend", Sinclair looked back at him and laughed.

"Sin don't fucking play wimme, you know damn well that's not girlfriend", Saimir mugged her.

"Boy bye", Sinclair put her attention back on live

Yall so cute together

"Thank you, he be getting on my nerves sometimes", Sinclair shook her head.

"Bae, you want some wingstop", Saimir said from the game.

"Now you know I want some wingstop", Sinclair laughed.

Oooooo wingstop sounds so good right now, y'all making me want some

"That shit be good don't it", Sinclair laughed.

I heard that you got into with my sister bitch I would really hurt you

"First of all your sister got into with me over some nigga I wasn't even dating at the time", Sinclair snapped.

Hoe the fuck you was messing with her man bitch

"That wasn't even her man, she obsessed with my boyfriend the fuck", Sinclair got loud.

Bitch I would really drag the fuck out of you

Fighting over a nigga that wasn't never yours couldn't be me

^ Real shit 

"It's like they obsessed with my life or something leave me the fuck alone", Sinclair shook her head.

@Raw.Lia: Bitch don't be talking to my sister any kind of way I'll fuck you up over that one

"Fuck me up then Lia fuck me up the fuck", Sinclair yelled. She was getting tired of them on her live bringing up shit.

Sinclair heard the door open causing her to look over to see who was coming in. It was Saimir bringing in their food.

"They still on your live talking shit", Saimir came into the camera.

"Yes bae it's your ugly ass stalker hoe and her ugly ass sister", Sinclair scrolled up to show him the messages.

"They so childish, get off that shit and come eat", Saimir said before going in the bag to get their food out.

"Bye y'all and to the people talking shit kiss my lil ass that I do have", Sinclair suck a middle finger it got off. She usually never talk to people like that but they were pissing her off.

"You need to control your little girlfriends Saimir and I'm serious", Sinclair sat down next to him and ate one of his fries.

"You got your own fries damn and shut that shit up about them they ain't nothing to me", Saimir mugged her.

"Your fries looked better and who you talking to like that get slapped", Sinclair mugged him back.

"You won't slap shit", Saimir challenged her.

"Nigga I'll beat the fuck out of you keep playing", Sinclair challenged him back.

"Fight me then fuck", Saimir got up from the bed.

"Wait move the food first I ain't even touched mines yet", Sinclair got her food from the bed and put it on the counter.

"Greedy ass", Saimir shook his head.

"Shut up all that talking and fight me", Sinclair put up her set.

Saimir made the first by slapping Sinclair on the leg, making her jump and punch him the stomach. The was were tussling and fighting before Saimir picked her up and put her over his shoulder and slapping her in the ass, as Sinclair was kicking trying to get him to stop.

"Put me down Saimir, you not fighting fair", Sinclair kicked and whined.

"Oh you want me to put you down alright", Saimir slammed Sinclair on the bed, as she got laid there with a pout on her face.

"See I'm not fighting with you no more, you wasn't fighting fair", Sinclair pouted her lips.

"Awww you mad mamas", Saimir got on the bed as he laid over her, their face both just a inch from each other.

Sinclair nodded her head, as he lips poked out some more. Saimir hated but love that shit at the same time, he had mixed feelings about it.

Kissing her on lips, Sinclair kissed back. They never have sex before, both of them were scared even though Saimir wasn't a virgin Sinclair was.

"Lemme eat yo pussy", Saimir whispered in her ear.

Sinclair cat was throbbing right now, She was scared but with the way her cat was feeling he can do anything he want to her and she wouldn't care. Nodding her head to his question, Saimir slowly made his way down to her pearl.

Taking off her pants, Saimr was being slow and gentle because he knew she never did anything like this before. Slowly taking off her Pink panties Sinclair covered her hands with her face she don't why she did but she was nervous.

Saimir was heaven looking at Sinclair cat, it was perfect to him. He never seen anything like it.

"You all wet for me huh mamas", Saimir said to her in a low tone making her pussy throb even more, she wish he would stop the foreplay and dive right in her shit, she was ready now.

Gliding his tongue along her cat, Sinclair almost died. That shit felt so good to her and barely did anything. Saimir was about to be eating her cat almost everyday now, Sinclair enjoyed the feeling a little too much now.

A lot of people voting and adding this book to their reading list thank y'all, I feel so special now all y'all gotta do is COMMENT DANGGGGG

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

THREE WAY Από gorgirl20000

Ρομαντική

204K 5.3K 30
My Thug (A Thug Love Story) Από -Katii-

Εφηβική Φαντασία

116K 3.9K 23
1.7K 96 12
ACT I.