๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐๐€๐ˆ๐’๐’๐€๐๐‚๐„

By kae4kemi

๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ ๐šƒ๐šˆ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐š‚ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™พ๐š๐™ป๐™ณ, ๐™ธ ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™พ๐™พ๐š‚๐™ด๐š - ๐‰๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

5.1K 388 304
By kae4kemi

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒
"𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐎"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟏𝐏𝐌

𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙤  just now

Maybe: Ugly Thot Bitch
Today 13:01

Dinoo 🥺
Tmb bruh

Fuck you want

You've been MIA 🥺

Ain been to no damn Miami 🤨
Seen 13:02PM

"Saint!"

"Who the fu- oh hello Mr Manager."

"You've got customers to tend to, put the damn phone down."

Fixing my headset, I looked up at the line that had formed in my short text break and cringed.

"My bad nigga." Clearing my throat, I turned my mic on and sighed. "Welcome to Mrs Winners, can I take yo order?"

"Damn right you fucking can." The civilian scoffed. "What's the special?"

"Not too much bi-"

"Saint."

Mmcht

"We got a 2-piece combo, whatchu want?"

"Fuck that come with?"

"How the fuck you pull up some place and don't know what the fuck they got? It come with mashed potatoes and any side you want, hurry up and decide bitch."

"I-"

"Take that damn headset off and go work at the front." My manager hissed, yanking me by my shirt.

"Guide damn, sir yes sir."

Hope there's some thotties out today

Skipping my happy ass to the front of the store, I signed into a vacant machine and called over a customer.

"Let me get a motherfuc- Dino?!"

"Fuck you doing here nigga?" I cheesed, shaking hands with Gotti. "You hungry too? Golly."

"Hell yeah I'm hungry mane, I came in this bitch with my mama but she left me to pay."

"Well damn, fuck you want to eat money man?"

"Surprise me bitch."

"You sure about that?"

Gon end up munching on the oil from the back of the deep fryer fucking with me

"Hell yea."

"One Dino's special coming right up." I mumbled, pressing a bunch of random buttons. "I think I fucking broke the ma- where you going after this?"

"Kam'rn wack ass wants to pop out at Cascade, they're doing money off something tonight apparently."

"You said money off? Yeah tell me what time to be there."

Love a good bargain, I'll tell you that

"Round 6 or sum but I'll ask in the group chat later."

"Sounds like a motherfucking plan to me, $15.73 nigga."

"15 what now?"

"Ain't you say you was witcho mama? $15.73 bitch, cash or card?"

𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙞𝟭𝙠  just now

𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙤

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙧𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙡𝙞 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙤 Badda bing badda boom 🦖

View all 67 comments

𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 Give me photo cred bitch

𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙤 Why so mean best? 😩

𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙛𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨

𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙛𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 😂

View all 60 comments

𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙤 Stop copying me bitch, post yo face

-

HOURS LATER

"It's packed than a motherfucker in this bitch." Tyaire complained. "I'm leaving in an hour."

"If Mr Esko was here I bet yo-"

"Kam'rn shut the fuck up." She mugged, gesturing for her to lower her voice.

I heard that ho, Esko Esko? Uh oh

"Everybody skating today?" Poody asked.

"I don't know how to fucking skate, I'm here for the vibes." I grinned. "The bitches too."

"Just tragic."

"Somebody follow me to pay for these damn skates." Gotti stood up. "I'm scared."

"Grown as fuck."

"I couldn't give a fuck." He sassed Tai, grabbing her arm in the process. "You're coming with me now flea bag."

"I can't stay for long though." I scratched the nape of my neck, playing with the hem of my shirt using my free hand. "I've already been out all day."

"Miss Shae on yo ass again?" Kam'rn snorted. "I told you to apologise for stealing her lighter."

"Speaking of lighters." Poody squinted. "I've got a few words for Tyaire, she ain't give me my shit back."

"You might as well kiss that lighter goodbye Azhani, she isn't giving it back."

"Shut up Aunjoli."

"Kill yourself bitch."

"DINO?!"

"WHAT?!" I yelled back, locking eyes with Gotti.

"WHAT SIZE YOU WEAR?"

"10!"

"IGHT NI- Tyaire hit me one more time."

𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙛𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮  just now

"I'ma leave in an hour or sum." I announced.

"To do what?"

"To take myself the fuck home." I blinked. "Stupid fucking question."

"Remember we have business to handle later nigga." Gotti reminded me.

"I'll see."

"Fuck you mean you'll see? Be ready by 10 the latest."

"Where y'all going?"

"It's no place for you little girl." Poody bucked at her, slapping the skate out of her hand in the process.

Around 2 hours later, we'd finally grown tired of the scenery and decided to go home. Putting our skates back, we left the establishment and parted ways.

Taking my house keys out of my pocket, I chewed my bottom lip and pushed them into the front door to my house. Noticing the lights were off, I said a quick thank you prayer and kicked my shoes off. Jogging to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and sucked my teeth upon realising it was still empty.

Not even a bottle of milk? I'm tired of this shit

Grabbing a glass from one of the cabinets, I sat it inside of the sink and turned on the faucet. No water came out of it, making me blink twice and pick up the glass. Walking to the restroom, I held the glass under the faucet and turned it on.

Nothings coming out of this one either? K

Throwing the glass down in frustration, I made my to my bedroom in hope of having a nap before our mission later. Opening the door, I jumped slightly when I locked eyes with my mother. She was sat on my bed, a belt spread over her lap with a nonchalant look on her face.

"What time do you call this Saint?"

"My bad I-"

"Was I finished talking?" She squinted her eyes at me. "Didn't I tell you to come straight home after work?"

"I texted you that I'll be an hour late, my manager made me lock up." I lied swiftly. "Sorry."

"Fuck you and that sorry Saint, you got my shit?"

"Deuce told me he wouldn't give me anymore the last time I asked him, I need to find out where I can get some more."

"So you don't have it?" She rose from her seat, belt in hand. "Ain't I tell you what would happen if you came empty handed? You don't know how to follow simple fucking instructions."

"My bad mama, I'm sure Chino won't mi-"

"I don't care what Chino minds!" She barked, moving closer and closer to me. "You know I want that shi- need it at the same time everyday and you don't have it. I swear you're the most useless person I've come across, I knew you were just like your daddy."

Ow

"Sorry."

"SORRY'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!"

-

AN HOUR LATER

I sat in the back of Esko's Chevrolet Suburban, shaking my leg up and down as I started out of the window.

"Fuck wrong with you nigga?" Gotti enquired, nudging my side making me wince. "You good?"

"Spectacular."

"Why did you move when I pus-"

"We doing this shit now or later?" I sucked my teeth.

"Patience nigga." Deuce waved me off. "Alright everybody get out."

Jumping out of the back of the car, I made sure not to put too much pressure on my leg and hobbled behind the group.

"What's wrong with you?" Poody made a face, hanging back to walk at my pace. "You okay?"

"Don't worry bout me nigga." Brushing him off, I picked up speed and caught up with the rest of the boys.

"Y'all ready?"

"Yes sir."

"As I'll ever be."

"They've got a security system in the back of the store, we've have 10 minutes to get in and get out." Chino spoke in a hushed tone. "Once the alarm goes off a cop car'a get dispatched immediately, grab what you can and get the fuck out."

"Let's get this shit over with bruh."

"Feisty."

A/N: Nay got me saying this shit 24/7 lmao

"On the count of 3."

"Fuck your count of 3." Gotti joked. "Let's run in that bitch before somebody sees up bitch."

Sucking his teeth, Deuce pulled his mask over his face and ran inside the jewellery store. Matching his actions, I hopped towards the cashier and jumped over the counter. Gotti held his gun in front of the store owners face whilst I snatched as many pieces as I could.

Dropping everything into the sack in my arms, I hopped over the counter again met Poody in the middle of the store.

"Police is coming! Police is coming!" The owner of the store yelled in a thick accent.

"Yeah I'm sure they are bitch."

"Are there even any bullets in this motherfuc- I'm tripping" Poody mumble, making me snicker as I grabbed more watches.

Who the fuck just leaves all this shit out anyways

"WE GOTTA LEAVE! COME THE FUCK ON Y'ALL!"

Hearing the sirens grow closer, I waited for everybody to sprint out of the store before I followed. Spotting a group of officers chasing Deuce and Gotti, I cursed under my breath and darted in the opposite direction.

"FUCK THE CAR!"

"STOP!" An officer shouted as he ran after me.

Catch me if you can piggy

Grimacing in pain at the throbbing feeling in my leg, I tightened my grip on the sack and tried to pick up speed. Catching the officer sneak up on me in the corner of my eye, I threw the sack in the bushes and cut into somebodies backyard. Spotting a gate in the distance, I ran up on it and jumped as high as I could.

Grunting loudly, the officer pounced on top of me and grabbed my torso as he fell back.

"Gotcha."

Fuck

-

I'm sure there are mistakes in here, I didn't proofread

The shit is too long 😹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 74.3K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
323K 9.9K 82
"...๐’Š ๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’–๐’• ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“, ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’...
291 37 11
โ˜…๐ƒ๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก...
16.9K 559 19
แฅซแญก โ†ณ โ [๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ƒ๐’š๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚] ยก! โž