Ishq mein Marjawan

De raglak__forever

New raglak and ardeep strory, combination of both serials, Swaragini and Ishq Mein Marjawan... It is the seri... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6

Part -3

925 70 31
De raglak__forever

Next day new sun rises, to change the fate of four of them, In Raj Singh Mansion, Deep was getting ready for office while arohi/tara was sleeping on bed.. her sleep got broken by some noise, she clumsily opened her eyes and found deep, searching something in cupboard...

" deep... why didn't you woke me up..." she get up tying the robe of her sleeping gown... "Are you searching something...? Let me help you..." she questioned coming toward him.. " no thanks... I'll find by myself..." he answer coldly... Arohi/tara got taken aback by his tone but she controlled her emotions, " okay, i'll make a breakfast for you..." saying she turned to go but stopped hearing his cold voice again... " I ate already..." he says without looking at her, she observe him for couple of minutes then called him slowly.. " deep..." " what..?" Same tone.. " Why are you being so rude to me...?" She questioned in tear..

" I am not being rude, just getting late... and yeah... get ready at 5, we have to go to hospital for DNA test..." he says busily tying his shoe lace...she nod... " in which hospital...?" She asked casually... " I will take you there..." she got shocked... "are you actually doubting on me, that I am not your arohi...? That why you are not telling me name of hospital as I might fixed something there in advance..."She questioned in pain...

"I never said this..." he grabbed his watch and wallet... " you even avoid calling my name..." " Please... don't start it now.... I am already late, I am leaving..." saying he left without saying bye to her... she bites her lower lip stopping her tear from falling down...

In Mm everyone were having breakfast silently avoiding eachother...no one had anything to say, or maybe had manything but don't had courage to give their thought a voice.. Dp took a deep breath... someone have to start... silence is not a solution... " laksh..." he called him.. " yes papa.." he answer obediently...

" I want to talk about something..." " go ahead papa, only if it is not about marriage..." he said simply... " no it's not about marriage but divorce..." laksh look him in confusion... " when you have already decided that you want a divorce, then there is no point to wait.. it will be better, you file a divorce asap.." laksh nod... " I will meet the lawyer in evening..."

In evening laksh met lawyer, he agreed to prepare the divorce papers and advice him to make ragini ready for divorce as if both the partners will be ready then the divorce process will completed fast, so now laksh is on his way to baadi to inform ragini about their divorce and making sure that she is not planning anything new to give him trouble...

On the other hand Deep and old arohi were on their way to hospital,

where new arohi also present waiting for them... As soon as they reached, doctor took both girls who are claiming themselves arohi for test, while deep waits outside impatiently to know the truth...

"Aray laksh beta, you here..? Come inside..." laksh was getting nervous, whatever happened last night, he wasn't sure how will be the atmosphere of Gadodia house right now, and if it is right time to inform about the divorce or not... but seeing the calm shekhar, he got some relieve but still it gives him bad vibes, how can he be so calm and happy seeing the person whom his one daughter cheated and another is wanting to marry...

He followed shekhar and came inside... daadi and shamishta were working in kitchen, while the both girls were not present.. Laksh searched for ragini, which shamishta noticed from kitchen... she came out with a smile... " she is not in home..." she said, laksh look her in confusion.. " sorry who..?"

She chuckle.. " I am talking about, whom you are searching for..." she said, " where did she went at this time...?" he look at his watch... " it's been very late, she should have came back.. it's not good to roam out late in night.." he said in worried ... shekhar and shamishta get happy seeing his concern... " don't get tensed beta... she is at her friend's house... let me call her, she will be back in a minute..." shamishta said, laksh didn't answered... she called..

Laksh's whole concentration was on her only... " hello shona beta, where are you... laksh has came to meet you.. he is very worried about you, please come back soon..." laksh get confused... he asked... " sorry, but whom you were talking to..?" " swara..." shamishta answered... " but I was talking about ragini... where is she...?" He got furious ...

" ragini...? We don't know..." shekhar answered carelessly, giving high voltage current to him... " what...? do you mean by you don't know, as far as I know, she is your daughter too..." Laksh said in anger... " yeah, I know, but what she did to us... I don't wanna to see her face again, I can't take a chance, risking my wife and daughter's safety..." Shekhar answered emotionlessly.. laksh couldn't believe his ears... shamishta feels the rise in temper... " laksh beta... swara is coming in a minute..." but laksh got up... " I have something important to do.. and yeah, if you found anything about ragini, contact me..." saying he didn't wait for reply and left...

In hospital deep was waiting for report restlessly...

both girls were still in the testing room on deep's demand for safety reason.. He wants to clear everything today itself... Soon the DNA reports came out...and he got shock to find that new girl is actually a real Arohi, and the girl who were living with him from so many days is tara....

Deep immediately went to arohi room, who got happy seeing him... " deep... now you believe me na... I am your arohi..." she says in tears...

without uttering a word he pull her in a hug.. she cried out in his arm, but soon he push her back, she look him in confusion... " Tara... I won't leave her..." he rush out to tara room, which was unexpectedly empty... " where did she go...?" He shout at nurse, who got scared... " she left the room some moments ago..." she answered... " shit..." deep searched for her but she was nowhere in the hospital... he got angry... " Tara... I won't leave you...."

Swara reached back home happily... laksh came to meet her, this thought wasn't letting her keep the feet on ground, she was on cloud9... " laksh... laksh... maa where is laksh...?" She asked shamishta..she hesitate... " shona... umm actually something important came up, so he left.." swara pout... " how could he... what he thinks about himself..." she take out her phone and called him... shekhar and shamishta tried to stopped her but she didn't heard...

Laksh was driving his car furiously... but didn't understand what makes him furious... when his phone ring.. he look at the phone, on which swara's name appears, this makes him more angry... he was about to pick up and shout on her, when from nowhere a girl came infront of him and get hit by car... He immediately stopped the car but it was late... and the girl fell on the road...

Laksh's heart stopped beating, it took him moments to came back in sense... " shit..." he came to the girl who were lying on the road... her face was covered with her hairs... laksh bend down near her, and with shaking hands he removed the hairs from her face revealing her beautiful face...

To be continued....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

85.5K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1M 64.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
903K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.