Eddsworld RP book

By Coke-Chan_UwU

Hi! Please read the rules in the beginning! Thank you -Fawn More

๐ŸงกR U L E S๐Ÿงก
EddTord piggy au
Pastel
B R A I N W A S H E D
:)

OwO

38 2 1
By Coke-Chan_UwU

Tord is part of a family who aren't allowed to go in the human world since they aren't humans themselfs. They live in a old Victorian house deep in the woods away from humanity. Tord meets the 3: Tom, Edd , and Matt will he was escaping from his room to go on a walk since he can't go outside in the day time, especially alone. If he's with Tori and it's cloudy then he can go outside.

Tord:has the ability to float and ties his leg to a rope or has a back pack fill with rocks to help him not float away. His room is upside down and white walls, and a soft carpet with a fluffy bed

Tori: has one eye on her face and her mouth on the back of her neck. Usually drawing inside the play room room with Tord. Her room is wine red with special black.

Pat: is a shapeshifter. He can turn into anyone and anything from reality and fiction. Paul usually has bandages over his eyes since he doesn't have one only when he shapeshifts.

Paul: is a freaking  short werewolf. I don't need to explain 

Edd,Tom, and Matt: they are humans And go too college. They are child hood friends 

Tom has eyes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...