The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

31: She Misses Him

1.1K 79 3
By chaexjune

All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop
Oh baby, tell me why'd you have to go
'Cause this pain I feel it won't go away
And today I'm officially missin' you

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I stared at the screen without paying any attention to whatever the man in blue suit is talking in front of the screen. I did not even realized it when everyone has stood up and leaving the conference room. Not until someone nudged my shoulder making me get out of my trance.

"Y..yes, Ms Yoo.", I said as I looked up to the dark brown haired lady in front of me.

"The meeting is over. Mr Brian asked you for a lunch with him before you leave.", she said as she pointed at her employer, the CEO of the automotive company in Sydney, Tom Brian who is standing at the door waiting for me.

"Oh, okay. Sure, but can you guys give me a minute? I need to go to the washroom.", I replied to her as I looked up to my watch.

After they left me behind, I looked again at my watch. It was only 12 pm and I did not feel hungry yet. Suddenly I was reminded of Chaeyoung. She always eat late, I wonder what she eats today. Should I ask her?

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I scrolled up until I got to his first message, well not the very first he ever sent me because I have deleted them. But, it was the first message after he sent me his leave application letter through email.

🗨 Jungkook: Hey, Chaeyoung. Just checking up on you. Have you read my email?

Received at 10.05 PM on Saturday.

🗨 Jungkook: I've arrived in Sydney half an hour ago, just in case you're wondering about me.

Received at 10.10 PM on the same day.

I scrolled down a bit more...

🗨 Jungkook: Hi, Chaeyoung. I saw the news said that there's thunderstorm in Seoul now. How are you? Please take care of yourself, okay?

Received that one on Tuesday evening. Well, it was raining heavily that day. But, the thunderstorm did not occur here where the bakery is located at. So, I did not reply to him. I did not reply to any of his messages to be exact. Same goes to this one I just received today.

I scrolled to the most recent message he sent to me and read it again.

🗨 Jungkook: Good afternoon, Chaeyoung. Have you had lunch? I guess not yet. Don't forget to have lunch, okay?

I closed the messages and stared at the time shown on my phone.

"It's just 12. Still early for lunch.", I said as I clenched my fist. I did not know why I felt so annoyed with him. But, I really want to smack him if he is right in front of me. Why did he keep on sending me these messages when he knows that I will never reply a thing? He should stop pestering me every day. He should just give up.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

There is no way I will stop. I mean...messaging her every day to let her know that I care about her does not bother her, right? I mean...they are just messages, not a call. I have not yet trying to be bolder to call her when she is not even replying to any of my messages. But...should I do as Lisa said today?

🗨 Lisa: Try this. Don't message her today. I want to tease her and see what she will do. Then, I will tell you how her reaction will be.

She sent me that message yesterday when I asked her about Chaeyoung's condition. She said Chaeyoung was fine but she was not very happy too. She was just fine.

She asked me if I messaged Chaeyoung when I am away and I said 'yes'. She said she knew it was true even though Chaeyoung always denied it. She told me that she always see Chaeyoung suddenly got mad when she looked at her phone. She guessed Chaeyoung was mad because she received my messages.

When I asked her why Chaeyoung was mad, she said that was Chaeyoung's way to show that she does feel something for me. I told her I did not understand what she meant and she explained it to me.

🗨 Lisa: She probably has a feeling for you but she hasn't accepted the fact herself. She's denying it but the way she reacts to anything related to you, I know she reacts differently than she does with others. So, I beg you. Don't message her so I can tease her and let her see what she missed.

I smiled as I read Lisa's message to me. Let her see what she missed. Okay, I will do it your way today, Lisa. I will not message Chaeyoung for today.

❤❤❤

When the clock struck 7, I messaged Lisa asking her if she had done what she wants to do with Chaeyoung. I already told her I will not message Chaeyoung today and that she has to tell me how Chaeyoung looks like when she teases her.

I waited for a few minutes but there was no response from Lisa yet. I have calculated the right time to ask Lisa about this. If it is 7 PM here in Sydney, it will be 6 PM in Seoul. Chaeyoung will go home at 7 PM. There is no way Lisa has not yet tease her. She only has one hour left before Chaeyoung departs from Euphoria Bakery.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The rain outside made the bakery has a mellow vibe this evening. There is still thunderstorm occurring at some places but it is a bit far from here. The chilly weather made me felt sad in a sudden.

It made me...remember someone...who is away from me.

"Chaeyoung?", the voice that called for my name startled me. I looked at my left side where I felt my shoulder being touched by someone.

"Oh, Mrs Lee. Hi, what are you doing here? I didn't receive any information that you're coming here.", I said as she always will message me first before she comes here.

She smiled widely at me reminding me of how her smile looked similar to Jungkook. Yes, she is his mother. Of course, their smile will look the same. Silly Chaeyoung!

I was a bit surprised that she went to give me a hug and said, "I missed you. And seeing you, Chaeyoung...you remind me of my son. I miss him since he's been away for almost a week."

She squeezed my right hand gently as we let go of each other.

"Oh, umm...didn't he contact you, Mrs Lee?", I did not mean to be rude but if he can message me, there is no way he can't do the same to his mother.

Mrs Lee nodded, "He did call and message me. But, it doesn't feel the same. He was always with me at home. A week not seeing him making me miss his presence, Chaeyoung. "

Now, I am the one nodding to her. She misses Jungkook's presence.

"It's okay for me to see you here before you go home, right?", she asked me.

"Oh, yeah. It's okay, there aren't a lot of customers now. I can keep you company if you want, Mrs Lee.", I replied with a smile thinking that she said I reminded her of Jungkook.

I spent my one hour at the table with Mrs Lee talking casually about work and some stories of Jungkook's childhood. She told me about him even though I did not ask for it. But, I enjoyed the stories as they were funny for me.

She told me that there was one time Jungkook got bullied and there was a chewing gum stuck on his hair. Because of it, he took a scissors to cut the part that got the gum without thinking through. The consequences...that part of his hair went bald making him to look funny in the mirror. He cried in the school's toilet until his teacher found him an hour later. When Mrs Lee arrived to take him home, she brought him to the saloon to cut his whole hair and he was crying all along when the barber cut his hair. He got home bald and said that he did not want to go to school. Because of that, his father hired a teacher to teach him at home after the incident. I was laughing for that story even though it was a bit sad to know he was once got bullied when he was young. But, I stopped laughing when I realized something.

He was bullied. Me too but by different people, of course.

"Do you miss him, Chaeyoung?", that question got me flustered.

"What? No...I mean...not in the way you do but..yes, I miss to see him working here.", I stuttered in answering to her.

She smiled in response before she looked at her phone that made a sound during our conversation. I looked at her reaction and saw her eyes widened at what she saw in her phone screen.

"Good news, Chaeyoung! He told me he's coming home tomorrow.", she said as she looked up to me.

I tried to smile back at her. "That's good then.", I said while trying to not sound too excited like she is. There is no way I am excited for him to come back, right? "When's his flight?", I did not know if that was from my mouth, did I really just say that?

"He doesn't say but...probably the first flight in the morning from Sydney.", Mrs Lee told me. "Oh, Chaeyoung. You can take tomorrow off if you want to fetch him.", she added in which I quickly shook my head to.

"No, he's your son. You should fetch him. Plus, he doesn't tell me about coming back.", I rejected the idea she gave to me.

She smiled as she replied, "He told me but it will not be a surprise if I go fetch him. I want to surprise him. You should go fetch him, Chaeyoung. I'm sure he'll like to see you first."

I froze for a moment as she squeezed her hand on my cold ones.

"Can I? I mean...take a day off...no, take half day tomorrow...?", I asked even though I did not know if I am doing the right thing at the moment.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I almost called Lisa when the clock struck 8. She sent me a message which I have been waiting for. I wanted to know her reply so much so I quickly tapped on the notification to see her message.

🗨 Lisa: It's official. She is officially missing you, Jungkook!! Your mom was here and I heard their conversation. Not that I eavesdrop on them but I just heard a bit of it. Your mom asked if she misses you and she said yes!! Chaeyoung said yes!! Wait, why am I excited for this?

I laughed at her last words. Then, I read the message again and formed a smile looking at the message. So, Chaeyoung told my mom she misses me? I will be home tomorrow, Chaeyoung.

❤❤❤

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 9.2K 70
❝I never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.❞ -Lisa - Jungkook ❝Playboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...❞ -Rosé...
18.3K 806 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as Rosé. He tries so many ways to win her...
3.3K 206 21
The Dear Timothy Oneshots turned into an entire storyline. WARNING, A BUNCH OF SHIT WILL BE IN HERE. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ALSO, I DO NOT OWN...