Just an insight

By Not_really_an_angle

Note: This does include some sensitive subjects, such as death, foster care, adoption, drugs, teen parents... More

Let you know

13 2 8
By Not_really_an_angle

Hey guys so this is just a quick little update, As I said this story is still a bit hard for me to write, some chapters might be a bit shorter, so I apologize, So throughout this story...book thing, I will be sharing my story but I also might at a chapter or 2 that has info on some of the things. So I thought I would just let you know, I will be adding the actual starting of this story soon, either today or tomorrow! Thanks everyone for the support! let me know in the comments if you are looking forward to the start of this! also I wanted to let you know what the first 2 topics will be....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!.........

                                      ADOPTION.....

                                                        and .....

                                                                     ADHD ( Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)

Okay so now that you know the topics, if you have any questions please let me know in the comments, that way I can answer them in the next chapter! Thanks guys for all of the support! Can't wait to start this! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
55K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
76.9K 3.4K 78
❤️
31.1K 2.2K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...