Mia González

By senoradanah

|NOT EDITED| River Martin, the school's nerd, or so they thought, is going to high school for one mission tha... More

Chapter One - The Neighbor
Chapter Three - Detention Day 1
Chapter Four - Detention Day 2
Chapter Five - He Broke My Heart Again
Chapter Six - A Kiss on the Cheek
Chapter Seven - Emotions
Chapter Eight - Overthinking
Chapter Nine - A Witness
Chapter Ten - Jealousy
Chapter Eleven - A Confession.
Chapter Twelve - More Jealousy & Awkwardness
Chapter Thirteen - I Need to Tell Someone
Chapter Fourteen - The Trip
Chapter Fifteen - The Trip pt. 2
Chapter Sixteen - A Conversation With Cameron
Chapter Seventeen - I Have Feelings For You.
Chapter Eighteen - A Threat
Chapter Nineteen - Unknown Message
Chapter Twenty - Luciano
Chapter Twenty-One - A Traitor
Chapter Twenty-Two - Back Home
Chapter Twenty-Three - Angry River
Chapter Twenty-Four - I'm Truly Sorry
Chapter Twenty Five - Visitors
Chapter Twenty Six - The Beginning of The End
Chapter Twenty Seven - The Traitor & The Enemy
Chapter Twenty Eight - The Aftermath
Chapter Twenty Nine - Cindy 02
Chapter Thirty - Always & Forever
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter Two - Encounter With The Two Boys

12.2K 367 154
By senoradanah

I hope you like this chapter! <3

The next day.

Yawning, I quickly got up and made my way to the bathroom. I am a morning person and I love mornings. I love the sun and the feeling I get from it. I feel more alive in the mornings.

On the other hand, I hate night time. I feel sick and lonely. I have always hate night. Darkness.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I made my way back into my bedroom and got ready for school.

I wore a pair of short jeans with a simple white tank top. I paired them with a pair of white converse. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and applied a little bit of makeup.

I am not that fond of makeup, maybe because I don't know how to put it properly. One time I put a brown lipstick on my eyebrows to fill them in.

Just...don't ask.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was satisfied. I grabbed my backpack with my phone and made my way downstairs.

"Morning!" I greeted everyone.

"Morning!" "Buenos Dias!" My parents replied.

I grabbed a piece of pancake and stuffed it into my mouth. What can I do? I was in a hurry.

"Take it slow!" My mother said.

"I'll see you guys later!" I said grabbing my keys and making my way out of the house.

Today's weather is good. Not too hot and not too cold. Just how I like it.

I opened my car and got in. I drive a Kia Sportage that my father got me from the middle east. He made a little research to see if they manufacture Kia Sportage in the US, but apparently not. He couldn't find one and I wanted it so badly, so he ordered it for me.

Don't worry, I didn't use my father's money, I worked hard at my father's warehouse to earn those money.

I started my baby and sped off. It usually takes 7 minutes from my house to the school. That's how small Galena is.

On my way to school, my car suddenly started to make sounds and stopped. I quickly got out and opened the hood to examine it. Smoke covered the inside and I started to cough.

Fuck!

Shit I curse a lot. oops.

I tried fixing the part that I thought was the problem, but nothing happened. I didn't want to call my father because I know him, he will send 2 bodyguards to make sure I am safe.

And I don't need them.

I left my car at the side of the road and locked it. I will call my father when I arrive at school and tell him what happened.

I started walking on the way to school. Half a minute had passed when suddenly a car honked grabbing my attention.

Inside...was David Johnson and River Martin. Damn.

"Hey Mia, need a ride?" David asked politely making me smile instantly.

"Uh...I don't want to bother you." I said.

"Mia, we are going to the same school, get in." David chuckled.

"Umm...alright, thank you so much." I gave him a smile and got in.

"My car suddenly stopped working, I tried fixing it, but it didn't work." I added nervously.

I am not that nervous when I speak with people, but with River here, it feels.... I don't know. I have never seen an arrogant, cold, nerd before. I mean yeah, he is antisocial, intellectual, introverted; like my old self, but he is rude and cold.

How many times did I call him rude?

Also, he is not that known at school. I mean most people know him as David's sidekick or something, but I don't think that way. I see how much they love each other, like brothers.

"Oh...it's your luck day then." He replied referring to him and River passing by.

The rest of the ride was silent and awkward. I can't believe I accepted his offer, but I didn't really want to walk. Besides, the school is 5 minutes away.

We entered the school gates and River parked his Nissan Versa. We got out and I thanked them again, looking at River this time.

"Anytime." David replied and River just ignored me and left.

"Just don't take it personal." David said before following his friend.

I walked towards the school doors and made my way in. I looked for my friends and spotted them beside my locker.

"Hey guys." I groaned.

"Did you just come with David Johnson?" Cameron asked with wide eyes.

"How did you know?" I frowned.

"The whole school has been talking. They saw you get out of their car and you know news travel super fast." Camilla explained.

But that fast?

"My car broke down, thanks to David and River, they gave me a ride."

"Ugh, River." Camilla rolled her eyes.

"I know..." I rolled mine and we made our way to the first class.

English.

Cameron and I are together, but Camilla has a slightly different schedule. She has physics.

Walking inside, I quickly walked to my spot and sat down. Cameron sits with Karen; his soon to be girlfriend I guess, and he left me to rot alone at the back with the Jerks might I add.

Josh and his friends. David is one of them, but he is the 'nice one,' but Josh...to summarize, I would like to kill him.

He is a rude, mean, bully, and a player. He always makes fun of River, but River pays him no attention. He doesn't really care.

David tries to stop Josh, but Josh doesn't, and I still don't know why Josh hangs out with them.

"Good morning class!" Mrs. Jones greeted, putting her stuff on the desk.

"So, today we are going to talk about the project, again." She started, "Did everyone find a partner?" She asked casually.

Everyone raised their hands apart from me, River, David, and a girl named Sarah.

"If you don't have partners, then i'll choose for you." She said, "River with Sarah, and Mia with David."

Thank god!

I glanced at David and found him looking at me. I sent him a smile and he did as well. This is the third time David and I get paired up together and I am glad because he works hard and doesn't let me do all the work alone like other jerks.

I glanced at River and found him talking to Sarah and smiling. I was so confused. This is the first time I see him smile to someone, and why was he being nice to someone he just met and wasn't nice to me today?

What if they know each other?

What if-

"Mia!" Mrs. Jones yelled grabbing everyone's attention.

"I have been calling you for 2 minutes now." She said.

"Uhh... sorry, what do you need?"

"I wanted you to pay attention, you were looking at the ceiling!" She said angrily.

"Sorry, it won't happen again." I tried to calm myself. I hate her!

"Next time do not sit at the back! Even your grades are going down!" She yelled again.

"Enough!" I yelled shocking everyone around me. "Go to hell, Jones." I spat and left the classroom.

I can't believe I did that. I don't know what happened. I was so mad. She is not only annoying, but disrespectful bitch.

I made my way to the principle office to tell him what happened. Mr. Carter loves me like a daughter and I am sure he'll understand.

"Ms. Gonzalez, how can I help you?" He greeted.

"Mrs. Jones sent me. I yelled at her." I said casually.

"You...you yelled at her?"

"She humiliated me in front of everyone just because I wasn't paying attention. She also started talking about my grades in front of everyone." I explained.

"you shouldn't have yelled at her Mia, you should have came to me first." He said softly.

"But she yelled at me too." I whined. "I cannot control my anger, she...she angers me."

"Okay, calm down. I have to give you a detention, I am sorry. After school, two hours only." He said.

"Fine." I huffed, "Thank you Mr. Carter." I said and left.

The bell has rang and the hallways soon became full of students. I made my way to my locker and found Cameron standing with David and Camilla. River was standing few feet away but looking their way.

"There you are! what happened?" Cameron ran to me.

"Detention, two hours, after school." I replied boringly while opening my locker and dumping my books inside.

"What you did back there was really inspirational." David chuckled.

"She angered me, so much. I don't know what happened, but I felt like I had to do that." I said.

"Proud of you." Camilla said and hugged me, which made me giggle.

"Can we go now?" River said coldly.

"Yeah, a sec." David said and turned to face me again, "By the way Mia, we can work on the project tomorrow, if you are free."

"Yeah, sure. We'll talk tomorrow about the place and time." I replied with a smile.

"Alright, see you!" He said and left.

The next two classes flew by really fast and now it's lunch time. Thank god!

My gang and I made our way to the cafeteria and sat at our usual table. Two tables away from David and River.

David always stays with River during lunch time and with his other friends during classes. I really admire him because he is not like the other popular kids, who are mean and unkind.

"Allen and I broke up." Camilla suddenly said.

"What?" I gasped. Finally.

"He cheated." She said.

"Fuck him!" I yelled, getting few stares from some people including David and River.

"I will kill that bastard." I said and stood up. Camilla quickly took my arm to calm me down.

"Calm down, what are you doing?"

"I already have a detention, few more hours won't do anything." I breathed heavily.

I took my arm out of her grasp and made my way to Allen, who was sitting with Josh and other guys. The queen bee was also there; Katia.

"Cameron go after her!" I heard Camilla yell.

David and River saw me was towards Allen and they immediately stood up and followed me.

"Allen!" I yelled. He looked at me with an arched brow and then stood up.

"What is it, princess." He said mocking me.

"Has anyone ever told you that your nose needs a plastic surgery?" I asked sweetly making him frown.

"No..." He chuckled.

"Well, it does and this-" I punched him in the nose hard, "is gonna fix it, for free." I spat. Josh stood up and made his way towards me and raised his hand as if he was about to punch me, but another hand stopped him and threw a punch on his face.

River.

~
~
~
I hope you liked this chapter!

I wanna say that the quotes in the cover area, are not mine. You can find their insta account on the picture.

Also, these words are to be said by River, so imagine that he is the one saying these quotes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 930 35
She was only trying to get through her last year of school with her two best friends. But, he came back... Now everything is turning upside down and...
564 29 23
Life for twenty-two-year-old Mia Ricci seems to be going great. She's back home and ready to pick up where she left off, only those are not the plans...
reticent By isla

Teen Fiction

660K 33.3K 82
Amalia Romano is sixteen years old now. Still a dancing prodigy, she lands herself a photoshoot for a magazine that'll help her get to where she want...
444K 16.1K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...