A Healing Touch

Af champstas023

So I met a guy who literally has magic hands...what do I do now? Mere

Dreaming
Mmmm..Conroy
So Surreal
What's Happening To Me!!!
Ugh! Boys Suck!
The Starting Line

Okay..Wha..

103 0 0
Af champstas023

Chapter 4

Okay, so rememebering that you just experienced something never known to human possiblities is one thing but waking up in someone else's, abeit delicious smelling bed, was just way too much for me..so I started screaming. And I know it's one of those un-okay/cool things to do when you're supposed to be like awesome but hey every once in awhile it's okay to have one...right? Well good because I wasn't wasteing it for anything, the room I was in suddenly lit up and I was blinded for a second because it was dark outside, well past the hour for screaming, and I was pancaked onto my back with someones hand over my mouth. So I did what any normal person would do when they don't want their mouth covered, I licked the hand and all movement froze for about a second before my spit was being wiped on the covers next to my head and I was getting a death glare from Mac.

"Why in the heck are you screaming, it's not like you're locked in here or something. God I cannot believe you licked me! How old are we now five?" He said, still trying to glare but failing miserably.

"Why am I in your bed and not at home right now Conroy?" He flinched at the use of his full name on my tongue. He smiled for a minute before answering,

"Because I need to explain what happened to you at school a few days ago-" My hand over his mouth stopped any further comments.

"A 'few' days Conroy? Like litterally three or were you just exaggerating?" He shook his head and my hand tighted the slightest, "I am going to let you go in about three seconds but you better cover every single base and be completely honest about everything you're telling me otherwise you will have several broken appendages that I know for a fact are exteremly important to you." He nodded, his eyes a little wide and I started to pull my hand away when he caught it first. Keeping his amazing eyes locked to mine he began to take gentle nips at each one of my finger tips sending a tingling sensation through out my body, he nipped down the length of each one of my fingers until he got to the palm of my hand where he traced each life line on my palm a moan work it's way up from somwhere deep inside and I blushed but never broke eye contact.

"Well the day you touched me while I was healing Cam was like sending a power boost through me, Cam even flew back a few feet but was fine and when I turned around there you were lying on the ground out cold so I brought you here so my Dad could give you a once over. You're fine. You were unconcious, for three days straight and I wasn't sure what to do so I asked your friend Lynn to tell your Mom that you were going to be under doctors orders until we figured out what was happening with you. I couldn't get anything to make you come around so I told them that we needed to be quarantined, until all of your test results back and that I would have you call when you woke up. And that the quarantine would last you about five days.

"There is nothing wrong with you, I can only heal what damage was done phsyically, mentally is something that you have to face on you own. No amount of healing from me will fill that hole you have in your life until you started to love yourself, and I haven't figured out why you don't but trust me when I tell you that you should. You're one of those girls that deserve to be loved."

"First, why in the hell didn't you just tell me about this thing you can do? I don't always like to learn the hard way you know. Secondly what makes you think all of this? I mean you known me for awhile now but I've yet to see anyone seeing all of the things you do. Besides why in the hell would I want to curse someone with loving me? Can't you see that everyone I've ever loved has died because of me one way or another, even my Mom didn't have a choice in the matter." I could feel my eyes water up as my throat closed and I was gasping for air, not realizing what I'd said until Conroy was gripping my arms in a steady motion as he pulled me foreward and urged me into his lap. My legs were around his waist and he was sitting indian style so that I was balanced in the middle of them, my head was resting on his shoulder while the tears I'd been holding in since Mom died started to pour out onto his shirt.

"Tell me what happened Honey and I'll try to help it go away." He said, crushing me tighter to his chest as my body began to shake uncontrollably with strain while I tried to not sob the way I knew needed to. I couldn't give him all of me, I knew he already knew too much so I shook my head to answer him and cried on him for what seemed like hours and I was surprised to see that I felt like someone had lifted a fog from my brain. That would be when I realized that I was nearly naked, his shirt and my underwear were the only barrier between us other that the pajama's he was wearing. His hands were gliding down my back and I was so glad that I cut my hair, I knew that it would feel amazing when his hands coasted own it, realizing that my tears were almost died out I sniffled and pulled back slightly, smiling when his arms tighted around me before loosening up and letting me sit in front of him, his eyes were full of worry and something deeper that I really wasn't sure if I was ready to see yet.

But it made me wonder, if I could tell him everything...? I looked into those amazing eyes of his and decided that he would have to have all of me when I told him I loved him so I started and staired down at the fists my hands were in.

"It's like something out of a horror story, I woke up to her phone calling mine and answered right away, I was sleeping over at my friends house and answered to her screaming in the middle of the night. From the conversation I knew that someone was in her room and her piece of shit excuse for a boyfriend wasn't there once again. Out boozing and whoring around like everyother time anything like that had happened. I heard her begging to be let go, for whoever it was to take what they needed and be gone away from her and I actually heard the bastard laughing before he asked where I was. She lied, told him that I died the night I was born that she never got to see me before the doctors ripped me away from her and was amazed at how believable she sounded, I could her that she was crying before she finally stopped and settled down enough to ask him questions.

'Frank, what are you doing here, you didn't even want her! She was mine and you just left us both sitting there at the doctors office waiting. I was three months alongs for Pete's sake! All you had to do was say that you didn't want to be there, but no you went and had the Agency sign you up for something the day you see out tiny little bean on that monitor. You ripped my heart out that day, I loved you.'

'Yeah Lee, you loved me so much that you went and found the looser that you're with now and moved in with the fuck! I mean seriously? He's a druggie and doesn't even stay faithful to you, is that really so much worse that what living with me would have been?'

'Don't you Lee me you sonofabitch, you can call me by my entire name. And you know, as far as I'm concerned what we had didn't mean shit! And yeah I know what he does, I see it, I know where all of the money goes but it's better than not knowing what, where, when, how, or who in the fuck you were doing. He wasn't always that way, he told me that he loved me before he started taking advantage of me but you can't say the same can you soldier boy?' She was sneering at the man now, I could hear it in her voice.

'What in the hell does that mean Lee?' he asked her.

'Take a wild stab in the dark, I knew what you were doing. I saw you, with your wife the day you got home, I was there hoping to get things on track with us but I knew when you saw her that what I thought we had meant absolutly nothing to you. It's just too bad that Lavena isn't here right now to see the bastard her father really turned out to be.' She was screaming at him now, I can still here the smack she put to him at that point and it must have made the guy loose it because the next thing I knew I could hear them, exchanging blow for blow and before I knew what happened the phone went silent and I called the cops. I got there at nearly the same moment as they did and watched as the rolled my mom from the apartment and I rode in the ambulance with her and waited while they did whatever surgery they could to try and help. He messed her up pretty bad, breaking her cheek bone and I think six of her ribs, black eyes and all that, she still tried to smile at me when she saw me and I smiled back and I hugged her gently.

She died a few months later, apperently Dave decided to got after her while she was sleeping a re-broke a few of her ribs enough to puncture her lungs and she died painfully and all alone because I was out drinking and getting smashed at some girls house I barely knew. Thats how my Mom died, I wasn't there to take her punches because I wanted to down in booze that night. I came home to find her lifeless and that was the first time I ever went toe to toe with Dave and won, everyother time I won he was drunk and I was angry." I said, I was looking down at my hands watching them as they made a fist and relaxed over and over again. I was startled when Conroy reached out and cupped my face in his hands before pulling my lips to his, I gasped at the urgency of his kisses but I was drowning in them as his hands knoted into my hair so he could keep my still. I leaned back and pulled him over me, my body sinking back into his bed as his weight pressed down on top of me.

My heart was racing as his hands glided along the edges of my body making me writher under his hands when the squeezed my waist I opened my eyes and looked into his sparkling ones and got lost while his hands kept gliding over me. A low moan broke loose from me as his lips found my neck and bit down gently, my nails contracted into his storng arms and moaned in encouragement when they move by themselves up his shirt and over his smooth skin. I was in heaven right now, nothing could make this night go bad. At least that's what I thought until his bedroom door swung open slamming into the wall behind it before some scary looking man began to shout.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!" I gulped and hid as well as I could under Conroy and he began to laugh...yes Laugh. I must have been out of the loop because my heart was pounding and think I might have been having a panic attack, so I did the only thing I could do, I bit him, hard. He stopped laughing and looked down at me and realized that I wasn't exactly happy with everything that was happening at this moment and he blushed. So I blushed, and it dawned on me that this must be Conroy's dad, not sure what to do I pulled my hand from under Conroy's shirt and held it out to him. I could feel Conroy chuckle so I pinched him and he stopped and grumbled something about five year olds before leveling up enough to look over at his Dad.

"Hi Mr. MacLaine I'm Lavena, obviously but you can call me Ena seeing as formality is out of the window by now." I looked into his eyes as he shook my hand, obviously not too hard but I gave him a firm hand shake back and he smiled at me.

"Well seeing as I know you're wide awake I guess I'll just leave the two of you alone to um...comfort eachother." He said, a blush working its way up his neck and he all but ran from the room and I couldn't hold it in anymore before laughter bursted out. Tears were streaming down my face when suddenly I realized that Conroy was staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"Did you really just make my Dad run from my room?' He asked, he was astounded, and I smiled and nodded. That is until he kissed me again and the world spun, I was getting dizzy and realized that something big would happen if I didn't slow us down. I pulled his shirt off and urged him down ontop of me, he must have noticed that I slowed down though because he rolled over and arranged my body so I was nearly ontop of him as he pulled the balnkets over us. After about five second of silence he was snoring lightly and I was lulled to sleep by it going over everything he'd said to me.

Did Conroy admit to loving me ealier?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
117K 1.7K 27
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
3M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...