Reborn is De-aged Once Again

By Anime_Loving_Novice

In which adult reborn (who has grown fast enough after the final arc) was turned back into a teenager with no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
For an important announcement
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

513 27 0
By Anime_Loving_Novice

Dinner passed by real quick as the unsettling aura of the news given in the morning engulfs the whole mansion.

Everyone headed to their own rooms immediately as well. Everyone except for the four bosses as they held a meeting.

Having an amazing intuition of his own, Neander decided to guard the door in Giotto's study while asking the four of them to talk near where he is for safety reasons.

Due to that, Renato wasn't able to listen in. He ruled out the fact of Guarding the doors along with Neander to avoid suspicion. He can't use flames because he knows that the Vongola bosses have their own hyper intuitions as well.

Clicking his tongue, he headed to his room and pulled out his briefcase. He looks at the tarnished golden daggers and silver scythe due to decades of being untouched.

' If that bastard ever sees this, then it's game over. It's obvious that Dame Tsuna is already suspecting but, the game cannot end yet. Now, I must make sure that my older self's memories will not hinder me.'

And with that Renato sealed the memories of his future self. After he was done he reread some of Reborn's entries in his journals.

"Looks like I know how to play your game now, Sawada Tsunayoshi. Let's see who will fall first, Naive-kun."

The next day, Giotto gathered everyone once again in the dining hall.

"Eh where's Tsuna?" Simon asked.

"He's probably still sleeping..." Enma answered with a sigh.

"No need," an irked Renato spoke while carrying the brunette like a sack of potatoes.

"Kufufufu... Did Renato personally picked up my possession?" Mukuro teased.

"Not really, he mistook my room for his. How late did you guys end?" Renato replied as he placed Tsuna on a chair.

"Almost midnight," Enma answered.

"No wonder he's still sleeping like a log..." G commented as he twisted Tsuna's ear.

A loud shriek then was heard.

"Ow... Who did that?!" Tsuna pouted.

"Aww... How cute!" The Simon bosses cooed.

While those two were cooing; Asari gave out an awkward laugh, Mukuro and Daemon were amused, Neander, Alaude and Renato were stone faced, G face palms, and Knuckles and Lampo were still recovering from the shriek.

Breaking the awkward situation his descendant was in, Giotto cleared his throat and began to speak.

"I know that we should plan for the future Solana Reaper's attack but the four of us decided that we should take a break for a while due to the rush of recent events. We'll be going to a certain town in France, so pack up. We'll depart tomorrow."

Most of them were shocked and looked at the four as they were crazy.

Next day.

Tsuna felt that someone was poking him and woke up to see a bored Renato.

"Renato-san, do you need something?"

"No. I'm just waking you up. We're arriving."

Tsuna glanced at the window and saw that they were already at the French territory. He thanked his mentor and tidied himself.

Upon arrival some men in black suit greeted them.

"Bonjour, I am Jean, Master Alaude's subordinate. We will be the ones to protect you here," the leader of the men said.

"Ah, thank you," Giotto replied, "Isn't this a bit too much, Alaude?"

"Some Aristocrats might whine if I won't do this much for them."

"H-how considerate..." Tsuna commented.

"Kufufufu... It must be because a certain Melon aristocrat," Mukuro teased.

"Since when did my hair became a melon you insolent fool!

"It looks like one."

"Really? I thought it looked like a pineapple, maybe it's because of the bangs huh."

"Well this is weird," Enma commented.

"How so?" Daemon asked.

"Well Mukuro would usually just start his tantrum every time we call him Pineapple."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not a pineapple!"

"See."

After a few more teasings, the group hopped into their assigned carriages.

The four bosses were talking about strategies regarding the upcoming attack of the Estraneo assassin when Giotto suddenly brought up a different topic.

"To be honest, I grew up here in France before the one who owned the orphanage decided to migrate all of us in Italy."

"Really?!" The two younger bosses exclaimed.

"So the reason that you brought us here is for your nostalgia?" Simon asked.

"It's not that, I'm actually looking for the owner of this crest. It seems like I came from this family," Giotto answered as he showed them the emblem that inspired the Vongola family crest.

"I don't mean to be rude Giotto-san, but why are you looking for this now?" Tsuna asked.

"Who knows, maybe it can help us defeat your time's Solana Reaper."

In Renato, Neander, Mukuro, and Daemon's carriage, Neander seems fidgety.

"Oya, oya, you seem restless today, Neander-kun," Mukuro teased.

"Let's just say that my adoptive mother used to live in this country," Neander replied as a Chesire like smile creeped to his face.

"Nufufufu... It seems like whatever Giotto was planning will be disrupted," Daemon commented.

"And you still have the gall to laugh it off," Renato chided.

"Because I trust that Giotto will be able to stop it."

' How can he stop it if I decide to attack him the very moment my ancestor's sanity breaks?' Renato thought.

The carriages went to a halt when the heavy rain became unbearable. Apparently they arrived at a deserted town.

"My deepest apologies, it seems like the rain won't be stopping for awhile and due to that we won't be able to continue at this state. The worst of it is that this is a deserted town," Jean apologized, "I suggest that we take shelter in this estate."

They all went inside the abandoned mansion.

"Isn't this house the house of—"

"It is indeed the house of the second prince's wife," Jean answered.

"How come no one lives here anymore?" Tsuna asked.

"That's because the heir of the household died twenty years ago. There were also no clues about the whereabouts of the second daughter of this family," Alaude answered.

"Did the heir never had a child?" Enma asked.

"He did but the unknown Aizcirst is nowhere to be found," Alaude replied.

Unable to hold back, Neander swung his arm towards the nearest person to him, Lampo.

"Gupya!"

"Those bastardous couple! Because of them she died! My mother's precious smile was tainted," Neander silently repeat as his eyes were filled with blood lust.

Seeing the man in front of him, Lampo took out the ten year bazooka and decided to change it's setting to a normal one. Due to his fear he changed it to twenty years further.

When he was about to shoot, Neander punched him in the stomach and made the bazooka flying towards Giotto.

"Giotto!" G exclaimed.

As the pink smoke cleared up ,it revealed a 41 year old Giotto wearing a Kimono.

This caught Neander's attention and decided to attack the man.

"Tsunayoshi-kun, can you lend me your Vongola ring? Apparently I have already retired," Giotto spoke.

Tsuna took his ring off and gave it to his ancestor.

"Thank you, I'll return this to you in less than 2 minutes.".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.5K 14
SUMMARY: After Reborn informs that Tsuna and his classmate gonna go on a trip to Italy, they roar in happiness, thinking of the rare chance to travel...
153K 7.8K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
45.2K 1.9K 25
*SEQUEL TO MASKED TRUTH On a fateful day Tsuna had met an unconscious boy who looked exactly like him. It was found out that this boy was Sawada Tsun...
823K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...