𝙐𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙀𝘿 - 𝙃𝘼𝙄...

By getoji

[ハイキュー!!] [𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃] ➪ what if y/n l/n got transported to one of h... More

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐲?
𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦
𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐬
𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫!

𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

2K 91 26
By getoji

UNEXPECTED CH. 6

"𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒?"
-𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴𝐺𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼 𝑇𝐴𝐷𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐼

THIRD PERSON POV

MONDAY ➪ 6:10AM

Weeks past since her first day here in Karasuno. Y/N slowly gain some friends on her class which made her happy.

For those whole weeks, she avoid any interactions or even let herself meet any of them, as much as possible to the Karasuno volleyball team, and was really alert on her surroundings as if she was a long wanted criminal, and surprisingly she didn't meet any of them especially kageyama and hinata who made herself a g.oddamn weirdo.

She even got more closer to the Shiratorizawa volleyball club and they even invited her to their practice and teach her how to serve and receive.

Y/N was currently walking on the street road on the way to attend school. She always leave early to get there with less people around the school grounds, it starts when her first day of school, Y/N decided it was much more better to leave earlier much to her dismay of not a fan of waking up early. But she needed to do it for not meeting them.

The blue eyed girl did knew that the volleyball club members were also arriving much earlier to her to do practices, but they'll just going to he stuck there until the start of classes- so it will be a no problem for her.

Wait.. what part of the story am I now?

Y/N chewed her granola bar since she didn't took a breakfast, thinking what part of tge story she was in now, since it didn't look like they have any practice match from other schools except their upcoming practice match in Aoba Johsai, well because the news spread because of Oikawa Toruu's fangirls here in Karasuno.

But when?

«☕︎»

When arriving, she instantly sprints her way into her classroom and sulk her ass in the chair. Unsurprisingly from what she expected- the blue headed was the first one to arrive in her class, and some other students who she didn't know also lurking around the corridor.

Playing her phone in boredom she received a text from Kenji, saying that why she didn't wait her and whining about why she always leave him alone with Kai who's probably shouting his ass off to Kenji and was giving the poor bluenette to do some chores before leaving the house.

Y/N chuckled, she admits that she and Kenji were both lazy goofs and was always scolded by one and only Kai who wanted the house to be clean as much as possible. The both bluenette Miyazaki's called him a clean freak, and Y/N was laughing her ass off because of the nickname and knew someone who was also acts like it.

Replying a 'goodluck' she puts her phone in her pocket and starts to gaze on the window beside her, it was just a small garden close to where the gym stood at.

Y/N suddenly heard a loud screech from below and it turns out to be Hinata who was running like an idiot, followed by Kageyama doing their habit of racing to where who knows, who was looking serious as hell beating Hinata.

Y/N jumped from her sit once she saw the two first years. And unconsciously covered her face once she remembered the embarrassing moment at the vending machine.

"Oh god thinking about it makes me want to jump off the building." She mutter and go back from her sit and banged her head to the table. Making a small groan escaped from her lips.

Minutes past, students arrived one by one, making the peaceful room turns into a loud chatterings, some were yelling- a usual school life.

"Hey! Do you already have a club?" Y/N heard her classmate asked to her friend. This came to think that she still hasn't join any clubs, well she practically forgot about that.

"A cooking club? Do they even have that? If yes there's gonna be a bunch of food! And I'll sign up as their food taster!" Y/N announced to herself with stars on her eyes looking determined as hell.

Soon the class started, going back to their respective seats and took what needs what in this morning period. Y/N drained when she remembered math was their first subject. To her opinion, math is worst of the worst word in the world. Just by looking at the table of contents she already give up. What more if the lesson starts?

I didn't sign up for this..

She sighed, having no choice but to sit straight and listen, even though she have 0.1% chance of surviving this. Y/N suddenly slaps her face with a determination plastered on her face, earning some confuse face from her classmates and her teacher.

50 minutes later..

"Do I even have braincells?" Y/N muttered under her breath, her chin was resting at the table as her face looking as if she didn't get to eat for almost 1 week.

The bluenette did listen but she swore her brain didn't even cooperate and not even understands a thing. Well, math is one of her weaknesses, though once in a blue if she even understood some of it. She wasn't even surprised when she was stuck here in Class 2, its actually more fun here than the other sections whose just so so serious and doesn't even let themselves rest for a bit than studying.

That's why Y/N believes in the motto of "You only live once." so thats why people should enjoy other things too.

Once the math period was done, they have a 10 minute break to do whatsoever they want with their life. Y/N just took out her phone not in the mood to talk to them.

«☕︎»

In lunch time, as usual she was sitting on her chair and just peacefully eating her bento which consist of fried mackerel, tamagoyaki and some meats.

Her blue orbs observe the eerie classroom since she was the only student left inside. Even though she did make some friends who now invites her to join them, she politely decline and swore to herself not to go out in lunch or other breaks since she didn't want to accidentally stumble on those volleyball players. As much as she hates this silent atmosphere that suffocates her, courtesy of being a loud one she had to do it or else she's doomed again.

Just about she was taking her fourth bite, a knock was heard on the door- revealing her math teacher who was also the one who caught her in her first day of school.

Y/N instantly stood up, "Hai! What do you need sensei?" she gulp having a super bad feeling about his aura and the blue eyed was goung to predict something bad or so I say really bad was going to happen.

"Oh there you are Ms. Miyazaki, why are you eating alone?" Mr. Nakajima said- whose Y/N learned his name 4 days ago.

He wants something

Y/N thought as she eyed him suspiciously before answering, "I prefer eating alone sir." she answered respectfully. Nakajima-sensei just nod, Y/N noticed he has some papers on his hand.

"Ahhh... you're a loner one." He trailed off making Y/N unconsciously scoff at his statement, annoyed that he called her loner.

What's up with this old man

Y/N just guve him a devilish chuckle who he didn't notice. Her brows were twitching, keeping herself not to yelled at her 'sensei'.

"Is there anything you need?" Her voice was kinda rude but thankfully the old man was dense and just start to wave the paper in front of him.

"I have a favor." He starts with a cheeky smile on his face.

After calling me loner, you have some balls to asked me some favor? Tch he's getting on my nerves. As if I'll agree, you have some guts... HMP!

She rants on her head but answered nonetheless. "What is it 'sensei'?" Y/N answered getting to the point. Nakajima smiled at her response.

This man is a bad news

"Can you bring this papers to Shimizu Kiyoko? I have some errands to do so I don't have time giving tgis to her. I think she was in the gym right now." He walk towards the blue haired who just look dumbfounded.

"W-wait sir who's name it is again? I think I might hearing things." Y/N mumbled the last part, praying she was indeed hearing some things and swore that the name she heard wasn't the one she was thinking right now.

"Shimizu Kiyoko, she's a third year and the manager of the volleyball club. You'll find her in the gym since every lunch she always lock herself inside with those bunch of sweaty smelly volleyball boys." He stated as he handed Y/N the papers and walks away not giving Y/N a chance to speak.

Says the who's more smelly old man. Eww at least their hot not some guy who only has some fats inside his stomach.

She huffed, looking at the papers with a dejected face. She then pack her things back to her bag and bring her phone to her pocket. The bluenette was hesitantly to go to the gym.

Y/N anxiously head towards the gym, gulping here and there. She was ranting about why of all people her sensei chose to bring this stack of papers to Kiyoko, and I mean the one and only Kiyoko Shimizu! And 100% all of them were there, not all them but there's surely a members inside that gym.

I think the gods was playing with me and really wants me to meet them and make myself look horrible than I already was.

Taking a deep breath and clench her free fist hardly once she spotted the gym, sating that she was almost there.

Act normal, act normal, and don't ever act abnormal

She stopped right in front of the gym door. Hearing some squeaking sounds inside, Y/N was hella nervous and was ready to run back to her house and hide in the bed. She already had minor heart palpitations when meeting the Shiratorizawa team of course when she was talking to Asahi back at the classroom believe me or not, she was screaming inside. So how on earth was she not supposed to have a full cardiac arrhythmia from meeting the others? Especially the hot anime boys? Fuck she just sign her death certificate.

She placed her hands where her heart was, and starts chanting 'i can do this' over and over. Grabbing the knob she instantly opened making a loud 'BAMMM' sound.

"Look out!" Someone shouts

Y/N instantly regret when a sudden stray ball came flying towards her. She didn't have time to react and just wait for the worst case scenario.

Y/N fell on her butt and felt a stinging sensation all over her face. While the stack of papers- thankfully was still on her grip. She just stayed there laying on the hard ground not having an energy to stand up after that impact.

Y/N heard a rushing footsteps coming from her direction, her eyes were still close so she didn't have to panic.

"Her nose is bleeding too much! Shimizu-san! Get the first aid kit!" Y/N began to palpitate once she heard 'she was bleeding too much'.

"BOKE HINATA! Your receives are too sloppy!" Y/N heard a familiar voice followed by a, "GOMENASAI!!!!!" Hinata screech making the buzz-cut boy smacked her head.

"You should apologize to this pretty lady you idiot!!!!" He scold while pointing at the blue haired teen.

Y/N slowly opened her eyes to see those familiar faces, of course she saw this coming but she can't just act as if this fiction characters were a real human.

"Miss are you okay?" Y/N glance at the silver haired boy, Sugawara was the first one to notice she was already awake- but the truth inside she was practically awake the whole time. He then handed her a tissue.

"Does she look like she isn't?" The beanpole deadpanned earning glare from Suga telling him to shut up.

The blue haured slowly sat up and give Suga a small 'thanks' before placing it to her bleeding nose.

All members stared at the petite girl, and Kageyama who was looking at her intently shout slightly, "You're that coffee girl! The one who's acting weird!" He blurts making Hinata realized he was right and starts to agree also.

Why do you guys have to said that?!

The volleyball team who's not involved at the vending machine incident look at the three in confusion.

Y/N mentally cried as she look up at them and said, "Ah you're that boy who shook me to death." she secretly retorts back. Kageyama stiffened while the others snapped their necks to his direction.

"KAGEYAMA I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'RE THAT VIOLENT! ESPECIALLY ON A CUTE GIRL!" Tanaka look surprised with a hint of disappointment on his voice. The others nod in agreement. When suddenly Kageyama bowed 90° and apologized, Y/N suddenly stood up and almost fall back again but regain her posture and starts shaking her free arm while the other one was keeping the tissue on her nose.

"It's okay! That was a week ago haha don't sweat it." Y/N stated and Kageyama just nod with his usual stoic face and rushed back to begin his practice as he call Hinata.

Damn mama their all hott!!!!!

"Not to be rude, but what are you here for?" Daichi asked taking a glance at the papers on her hands

Y/N snapped from her trance and awkwardly hand them the papers, "Uh Nakajima-sensei asked me to give this to Kiyoko Shimizu-" The bluenette look arpund to find her but she ws already back inside.

"Could you give this to her? Seems like she wasn't here." she continued and gibe Daichi a sideways smile which cause him to blush a bit.

"S-sure, could I asked your name by the way?" He asked slightly nervous, "I'm Miyazaki Y/N! A 2nd year from class 2."

I didn't stutter! Hooray!!!!

Tanaka who was still there with the other two 3rd years widen his eyes. "Damn you Noya!!! This cute girl was the same as his!!!" He said looking dead, his face shows a betrayal. Daichi scolds him to act properly.

"Wait... do you say Miyazaki? Miyazaki-san" Sugawara questioned with a curiosity look on his face.

"Y-yes, is something wrong?" Y/N stutter, and she couldn't read what's was Suga was thinking. On her opinion It actually look like she did something bad.

"Forgive me, but my names Sugawara Koushi, a 3rd year. Well, do you and Miyazaki Kenji were relatives?" He said looking at you intently

Why does he know Kenji?!

"He's my brother." Said Y/N getting to tge point. Earning some soft gasp from the three, "Sorry to ask, but why do you know my brother? Did he do something? I'll kick him in the fa-" They cutted the blue head off once they feel a deadly aura surrounding her.

"No! He didn't, actually we know him since he's a former Volleyball player in Shiratorizawa. I was really impressed at Kenji-san on his spikes as well serves, and I heard he was also good at setting!" Suga beamed which Y/N find it adorable. She just nod happily, well Y/N actually stalk her brothers on their accounts and surprisingly their former positions and no. were still there.

"But I heard he fractured his left leg, causing him to quit volleyball ball." His bright face turns into a sad one, Y/N on the other hand Kenji was famous and has a fanboy.

"If you're wondering, I'm Tanaka Ryuūnosuke- at your service! Do you want to see my spikes?" Tanaka said with a stars on his eyes, he changed the topic since a depressed aura was starting to form.

Y/N couldn't decline at his expression and she may cause his determination be ruined. "Sure, Tanaka- senpai." Y/N wanted his reaction for calling him a 'senpai' since he practically wanted to be called by that.

Just as Y/N said that, Tanaka look shock for a moment and change it into a flowery aura as he almost tackled the blue head into a bone crushing hug, luckily Daichi and Suga went to hold him back.

Y/N wanted to burst out in laughing, she can't explain how happy Tanaka was now. "I'm gonna rub to Nishinoya's face! He will be in shed in tears once he heard this!" He exclaimed, he visualize how Nishinoya will react.

Tanaka kept blabbering about this until Suga bonk his head hard. "Sorry about Tanaka, he has some private problems." Suga chuckle while Tanaka look at him with 'what are you talking about' look.

"Miyazaki-san, do you not mind watching us practice?" Daichi asked again, making Y/N squeal internally, she would be able to see them live playing.

Holy cow, I think I'm the luckiest person today

"R-really? I would love to!! And please call me Y/N. " Y/N jump happily not caring if the others find it weird, but the truth is they find it cute.

The four of them entered the gym as Daichi walk towards where Kiyoko is to give the papers, while Y/N was hiding at the two titan peeping at Sugawara's side.

"Y/N-san, you stay here beside Shimizu-san. And please avoid the stray balls. We wouldn't want to happen that again aren't we?" Daichi smiled as he ruffled her blue locks, Y/N blush at the contact and slightly nodded.

Y/N awkwardly sat beside the black haired beauty. She was absolutely speechless about her features especially her asset- the mole beside her lip really suits her.

She's so beautiful! I swear if I'm a guy, I'd date her!

Y/N didn't realize that she said it outloud and was staring at her in astonish, while Shimizu was blushing a mess at the sudden compliment.

"T-thank you, my names Shimi-" Y/N cutted her off saying that she already know and just introduced herself instead of her.

While they were talking someone shouts, "Y/N-san! Look out! AHHHH!!!!!!" it was Hinata and was already apologizing once he realized it was head again to you.

The blue headed widen her blue eyes, "WHAT'S UP WITH THE BALL ALWAYS FLYING TOWARDS ME?! IS THE BALL LOVE ME THAT MUCH?!?!??!!" She screech eyeing the incoming ball straight into her face once again, as if the time went slow, she unconsciously lift her right arm to receive it.

Everyone went shock that she able to received it in one hands especially the impact- Hinata was giving was too hard.

Opening her eyes she eyed the now ball on her hands and said, "That was close." She sighed in relief and observed everyone, when her eyes landed on Hinata who was on the floor bowing look shocked with a hint of amazement on his eyes.

"Receive this, Hinata-kun." She said his name in such venom voice causing Hinata felt a shiver went down on his spine at her sudden change of tone. As much as Y/N loved Hinata, she was ticked off at him that he always failed to receive right most especially the ball he failed to receive was heading towards her, and it was second in a row.

She stood up, taking some few steps as she hold the ball infront of them- mostly at Hinata. She tossed the ball upwards, then she run in few steps as she jumps her arms outstretched and once she think she was gonna hit it, she slammed the ball on her right palms in her full strength- before Hinata was about to receive it, the ball already met the ground creating a loud thud, making it the ball bounced at such speed and height.

Everyone went jaw dropped, even Kageyama and Tsukishima, thanks to Ushijima Wakatoshi who taught her some of his techniques.

Tanaka ws the first one to snapped from what happened, "Woah! Y/N-san I didn't know you're good at Volleyball!! You should teach me that!" he walk towards her with a wide grin while his hands on his hips looking like a proud dad. Y/N also grinned at him then do the finger gun.

As for the others, they were still shock and Kiyoko was eyeing the blue haired girl with a smile on her face, then to Hinata who sprints at them also being a chaotic he is, "Y/N-san! Teach me that serve! You were so cool!!! You went like whack! And then swoosh then bammm!" He explained while he elaborate, his eyes were flickering at the girl, really amazed at how she even give that service ace, especially a petite girl like her.

What a ball of sunshine! I must protect him even if it cost my life!!

Y/N grinned brighter, flattered at the complement, and then nodded as she also did the habit of Hinata explaining things about volleyball.

How are they even understand each other?

Everyone sweatdropped at the scene, but laugh at how they were socialize. Until Tsukishima Kei himself entered the chat.

"That was just a fluke." He said in blank face as he fixed his glasses.

"Tsukki tha-" Yamaguchi was cut off

"You bastard!! You were just jealous you wouldn't be able to do that!" Tanaka gave him his intimidating aura with a glare that can make the kids pee their pants.

For an asshole, you're ridiculously handsome Stingyshima

"I kinda agree with you to be honest." Y/N spoke with a smile on her face, which made Tsukishima a bit shock at her answer but didn't let them see it.

"How could you say that Y/N-san! He was just joking!!" the tangerine said in panic. As Tsukishima just gave his famous 'tch' and walk out.

"S-sorry about that Y/N-chan." Suga spoke scratching his neck, "Some of us are pain in the ass, but don't worry! You'll get to use to it."

I already am Sugamama

"It's okay! I don't really mind, his face says it all though." Y/N gave them a sideways smile making all of them blush in red at the sight.

Y/N saw this, before everyone saw her tomato face she ran and said, "I-I'll be going now! Thanks for letting me watch your practice! I enjoy it even though I almost get hit by a ball!!" She yelled waving her hand while running, until her her voice was out of their reach.

«☕︎»

As the gym was nowhere to be seen on Y/N's sight, she headed to the comfort room. Looking at herself with wide eyes, her eye balls were almost detach at how wide it was.

"The almost I called useless practice with Ushijima just fuckin' work?! And since when did I have confidence to act like that in front of them?!" Y/N ruffled her hair aggressively like some crazy woman who haven't eaten for days.

Y/N look at her face with a frustrated expression, and notice a blood stain below her nose. She looked like an
idiot- no, that's not the right word, she looked hilarious.

Please I want to dieeee!! I look like a fckin trash (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Washing her face, I mean rubbing her face aggressively with a water, wanting to wash the sins on her face. She let out a long sigh as she look at herself in the mirror.

Ok, enough with the drama. If I continue to act like a fool, I might turned into a real one... I'm 9999% sure. But to be honest, these encounters was making me crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 14.2K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
255K 7.7K 32
You always have a good eye for observing people especially seeing their flaws on things they usually do. (L/n) (F/n), Nishinoya's cousin and a forme...
286K 8K 24
(Y/N) is a second year at Fukurodani High school, and on their girls volleyball team. She's very good at what she does, she can play almost every pos...
111K 2.2K 45
What if you were in the Haikyuu universe? You love volleyball but is it everything to you? Y/n has had a rough past but you have amazing volleyball p...