Kpop Idol Centric Oneshots...

By markteeth

boyxboy smut cuz i dont want to make a whole story about them. Edit: So I changed the concept of this book in... More

Markcentric

Markjin

761 10 0
By markteeth

Tags: split tongue, blowjob, tongue penetration?(idk the term) Virgin!Jinyoung

Summary: Jinyoung always covers his mouth when he laughs but one fated night his secret came out.

Inspiration: my PURE mind :)

*jinyoung is 20 years old and Mark is 21 years old in this fanfic. This is going to be a long one so grab some popcorn.*

Jinyoung looked at himself in the mirror in disgust. He tried to hide his tongue whenever he laughed but it never worked. He opened the door of the bathroom with a loud sigh and sat back down next Mark in the dinner table. The two were currently in their first date together. They chose to just have a simple and cozy date night in their dorms and asked the other members to leave the dorm, which was the hardest part. They ended up giving a few bucks to the members for them to spend time in a resort together, leaving the two of them alone.

"Why do you always look upset whenever you come back from the bathroom?" Mark asked earning a shrug from the younger. "Its our first date and youre not even talking to me." He pouted as he stuffed his face with food, still upset with his boyfriend.

"Its not like that, Im sorry if I made you upset. What happens in the bathroom stays in the bathroom." Jinyoung cupped both of Mark cheeks. Mark placed his hand over Jinyoung and gave it a tight squeeze while saying, "Do you have a problem getting off? Is that why you go to the bathroom everytime? To watch porn?" Mark tightened his grip around both of Jinyoung's hand.

Jinyoung laughed out loud, forgetting about the fact that he had nothing to cover his mouth with. He stopped laughing immediately when he saw Mark's face.

Mark bit his lower lip seductively and licked his dry lip, hands traveling down south as he sat on Jinyoung's lap. The younger was confused of his behaviour and when he felt something hard poking his clothed member his breath stuttered.

"M-mark?" Jinyoung asked innocently. "Why didn't you tell me?" He trailed his fingers along the latter's jawline and collarbone. "I-im afraid I dont know what you mean..." Jinyoung desperately searched for what he had possibly done wrong. "It's hot." Marks voice went an octave lower. "What's hot?" Jinyoung stared into Mark's eyes which were filled with lust and admiration.

"This..." Mark closee the gao between them and crashed their lips together while Jinyoung sat there wide eyed. He felt his knees go slack as Mark's tongue found its way inside his mouth and he rememebered his condition. His cheeks heated up when the weels on his brain turned.

Mark called me hot because of my tongue.

He kissed back and he felt Mark moaning into the kiss. He's never kissed anyone since he was afraid of his secret spreading so he felt proud when he got a response from the older. Mark broke the kiss and had a smirk on his face.

"Im not your first kiss, am I?" Mark never broke eye contact as he played with the other's hair. "You are." Jinyoung found himself comfortable around Mark. "You're a wonderful kisser. Let's see your skills in bed shall we?" With no warning he removed Jinyoung's t-shirt as Jinyoung removed his.

The younger moaned when Mark started leaving trails of hickeys from his jawline to his chest. "Mine." Mark growled against Jinyoung's mouth as he slammed their lips together in a sloppy kiss. He was not an expert in sex but he knew goddamn well that with a split tongue like Jinyoung's everything would feel heavenly.

Jinyoung placed Mark on the kitchen island and started to unbuckle his belt, hoping to not seem so eager to devour his hyung. But his shaking hands and drooling mouth didn't go unnoticed by Mark. "Slow down babe. No one's going to steal me from you." He chuckled as he stared down.

Jinyoung pulled Mark's boxers down and was almost slapped in the face with a thick cock. He started drooling even more. He couldn't wait to stuff his mouth  with Mark's dick. Hesitanly, he licked the tip with his tongue. Mark shuddered, it felt like two people were giving him a blowjob at the same time. "You're doing good baby, just like that." He moaned as the other started to lick from his shaft to the tip, not forgetting to tease the slit everytime he reached the top. He took a deep breath and started to take in more of Mark's length  as he maintained eye contact. Bobbing his head, he could feel his jaw going tired so he quickly pulled out, a string of saliva connecting his lips to Mark's twitching cock. "Why did you stop?" Mark asked him a little bit frustrated. "C-can you umm.....can......can you fuck m-my mouth?" He looked down and bit his lower lip, embarrassed of what he said. "I never knew Park Jinyoung was a cock slut. Just squeeze my arm if its too much for you." He jumped down and stood against the kitchen counter, grabbing a hanful of Jinyoung's hair. "Here we go." He started to thrust into Jinyoung's mouth in a slow pace, small moans coming from his mouth. Jinyoung couldn't stop staring at him, he knew Mark was handsome but a Mark whose mouth is open and eyes closed in ecstasy was, hands down, the hottest thing he has seen. Mark's grip tightened on Jinyoung's hair and his pace faster and sloplier as he felt his climax coming. Jinyoung almost choked when he felt thick, warm liquid flowing down his throat. He swallowed everything and if he were to describe Mark's cum it would definitely be sweet.

"That was the best blow job ever... But I think it's time for your ass to get wrecked." Mark pinned Jinyoung down the kitchen island, his left hand clutching the other's hands above his head as his right hand was busy unbuckling Jinyoung's pants. Jinyoung smirked as he felt no dominance from the other. He quickly switched their positions.

"I'll prefer if your ass was wrecked." Jinyoung seductively whispered to Mark's ear, earning a smalk whimper from the younger. He took his time on leaving marks ( i didn't mean to do it but fuck me) on the older's jawline, collarbone, chest, stomach, and hipbone. He looked at Mark with a smile, proud of what he made the older out to be. "You're cute like this hyung?" He cooed as he stroked his cheeks affectionately.

He licked his lips before spreading Mark's legs and lowered himself again. His knees really were going to hurt in the morning. Mark, on the other hand, was flustered and shocked when he was given the role to ve a bottom. He didn't have much experience being a bottom. Only beind dominated when he's completely drunk. But he liked this side of Jinyoung so he decided to just enjoy this experience.

Jinyoung didn't hesitate to insert his tongue inside the pink and inviting hole, his tongue moving in different places, depths, and pace every time. He found himself enjoying it whenever Mark's legs tightened when he quickened his pace or the way loud moans erupt from the elders mouth when he brushed along his prostate, he really couldn't control himsled any longer.

2 decades of keeping his pants up has really been bottling up his desires. He turned Mark over so that he was lying on his stomach and slapped Mark's butt. Mark screamed and eyed Jinyoung from behind him. Jinyoung chuckled at how cute his hyung looked but also how cute the pink hand mark he left on Mark's pale skin. "Do you have any lube or condoms?" Mark asked as he slapped the elders buttock with his hard and twitching dick. "Shit! I dont have any." Mark cursed at himself for not remembering but he had to give himself some slack as he didn't think that he and Jinyoung would be doing this in their first date.

Jinyoung sighed as he spit unto his hand and pumped his member. "I think you can take my dick without prep, right." Jinyoung said as he aligned himself on Mark's hole. "O-okay" he croaked as he imagined how much pain he'll be in. He winced in pain as he felt Jinyoung's dick entering him. Jinyoung moaned out, louder than he intended to, when he felt his dick being sucked in by Mark's hot walls. He couldn't understand how his insides could clench around him tightly but feel incredibly soft at the same time.

He started to thrust in a steady  pace. Mark moaned lowly and whines could be heard slipping out of his mouth. The room was filled with sounds of groans, moans, whines, and skin slapping against skin. Jinyoung's pace didn't quicken but instead he pushed into Mark hardly and roughly, causing a scream to emit from the latter. "F-faster." It was the only words that Mark can manage to spit out. His breath was already uneven from excitement but with the way Jinyoung was hardly slamming into him ne felt his breath being taken away. Wanton moans were spilling from his mouth when Jinyoung thrusted in an beastly speed. "Im close..." Jinyoung threw his head back as his thrust became sloppier and sloppier. He was getting addicted to this foreign feeling enveloping his dick. Mark came with a loud scream of pleasure as strings of white cum splattered in the floor. Jinyoung followed when he felt Mark's walls tighten against him.

He flipped Mark around and gave him a soft kiss. "That was the best sex I've ever had." Mark laughed but moaned lowly when he felt his dick spurt out, leaving a small string of cum on Jinyoung's stomach. Mark blushed intensely and Jinyoung found himself go hard again. He carried Mark to their bedroom, not caring about the clothes that they left at the kitchen. "Round two?" They almost said it at the same time, causing both of them to chuckle a bit before Mark sloppily closed the room with his feet.

Meanwhile, behind a few monitors 10 pairs of eyes were watching and listening. "Told you Mark was going to be dominated by Jinyoung." It was the voice of Jackson.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If there's any typos please comment because I cant bring myself to read back hehe. Hipe it was fun to read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 2.4K 3
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
652K 26.5K 65
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
3.2M 140K 73
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...
287K 18.7K 33
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...