The Tribrid and Her Snake; Dr...

By xTribridx

(Editing!) Hope Mikaelson lost both of her parents at 15. Not long after, her Aunt Freya decides it would be... More

THE TRIBRID AND HER SNAKE
ACT ONE
01|Loss
02|The Tribrid
03|Meeting the Weasleys
04|The Boy Who Lived
05|Severus Snape
06|Training
07|Hogwarts
08|Memories
09|Secret
10|Unbreakable Vow
11|Detention
12|Dumbledore's Army
13|Occlumency and Christmas
14|Department of Mysteries
ACT TWO
15|Pensieve Memories
16|Flashbacks Part 1
17|Flashbacks part 2
18|Meeting Pansy
19|The cursed necklace
20|Theodore Nott
21|Hero Complex
ACT THREE
22|New Orleans
23|Kreacher
24|Camping
25|Love
26|The White Doe
27|Captured
28|Escape
29|Dreams
30|Planning
31|Back To Hogwarts
32|Breaking Prejudices
33|Broken
34|Trust
35|Family
36|Reunions
ACT FOUR
37|Road Trip
38|Hope's Mind
39|First Encounters
40|Flying
41|Remember I Love You
42|Intoxicated
43|Ring
A/N - Questions
44|Mystic Falls
45|Swimming
46|Phoenix
47|Salvatore School
48|Always
49|Party
51|Confusion
52|The Truth
53|The Vampire Hunter
54|Linked
55|Burning Sage
56|Drained
57|Hunger
58|Breakdown
59|Ripper
60|Padfoot's Crush
61|Better To Lose You Than Have Never Loved You
62|Malivore
ACT FIVE

50|Josie's Forgotten Warning

5.7K 182 147
By xTribridx

After Draco voiced his proposition, and waved his wand to light a candle on the table so they could see each other, their hands were all over each other.

Hope flipped them over so she was on top, straddling his waist and she started pulling her dress over her head and he started unbuttoning his shirt quickly.

Hope roughly attached her lips to his once her dress was discarded on the floor and bit down harshly making him groan appreciatively as he pushed his tongue in her mouth. His hands reached up to undo her bra as she began trailing rough bites down his neck.

"You have a thing for biting, I think." Draco smirked up at her confidently.

Hope pulled back and looked him in the eyes as hers turned golden as she grinned back at him, showing off her fangs which made Draco groan.

"As do you, it seems." She smirked and leaned back down and scraped her elongated teeth down his neck causing him shiver with pleasure as she started removing his trousers.

Hope playfully trailed her fingers up his legs slowly, smirking as his eyes darkened with lust.

"Tease." He murmured and grabbed her by the hips, once his trousers joined her dress on the floor, his long fingers digging into her skin, and flipped them again. In rapid motion he'd removed both their underwear and he thrust inside her without warning.

"Fuck." Hope moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer to her as they thrust their hips together in sync.

Draco grabbed her jaw and pulled her up sharply and attacked her mouth.

"Why do I need to come with you?"

Hope's eyes widened when she heard a voice getting close.

"Harry." Hope tried to say calmly but it came out as a moan as she felt immense pleasure and Draco instantly stopped moving and looked angrily down at her.

"What the fuck." He hissed angrily looking betrayed.

"No!" Hope hissed. "He's coming downstairs." She whispered.

"You know if I go on my own I'll end up catching them in the act most likely." Ron said as he and Harry started walking down the stairs.

Draco smirked mischievously as he pushed her back down and leaned close to her ear.

"You'll just have to be a good girl, and not make a sound." He whispered in her ear.

Fortunately for Ron's well being, Hope basically mutilated Draco's neck in order try and stay silent, making Ron unaware of what was happening as he and Harry walked past the sofa to get to the kitchen.

•••

Hope woke early the next morning when she heard her phone vibrating. Having superior senses isn't always a good thing in cases like that. She groggily rubbed her eyes and grabbed her phone from on the table by the Weasley's sofa. It was then that Hope noticed Draco wasn't on the sofa with her anymore, she focused her hearing but she couldn't hear him.

Hope looked back at her phone and saw that it was Josie ringing.

"Hey, Jo." Hope said sleepily as she sat up.

"Sorry, I didn't know what time it would be where you are, Sorry." Josie apologised when she heard the tiredness in Hope's voice.

"It's fine, are you okay?"

"Not really, but I didn't know who else to tell." Josie said and Hope could hear the tremor in her voice.

"What's happened?" Hope asked worriedly.

"My dad lied to me and Lizzie."

"About what?"

"He said he killed our uncle Kai after we got out of the prison world but I just overheard mom on the phone with him. Kai escaped. Hope, I can't tell Lizzie, she's finally happy with MG, and I'm scared this will just push back the progress she's made."

"Oh, wow. Okay, he shouldn't have lied, but I get he was only trying to protect you." Hope said thoughtfully.

"I heard mom say she was gonna get Aunt Bonnie to do a locator spell to find Kai. But, Hope, listen, Lizzie's nearly here but you should know something else." Josie said quickly.

"Who are you talking to?" Draco asked monotonously as he opened the door to the Burrow and came back inside. Hope jumped in surprise and turned to look at Draco.

"It's just Josie." Hope said and looked away from her boyfriend, unaware of the angry but fearful look on his face.

"What is it, Jo?" Hope asked.

"Kai, h-he did something bad." Josie said evasively.

"Just tell me." Hope hissed.

Draco had came to sit back on the sofa next to Hope and pulled her down to lay on his lap.

"Kai brought someone back to life somehow." Josie said.

"Who?" Hope asked and tried not to smile as she felt Draco's hands running through her hair.

"Mikael." Josie said quietly.

"As in... oh, fuck. Thanks for the heads up, Jo." Hope said and ended the call.

"Shit." Hope moaned.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked in that same monotonous tone that made Hope look at him in confusion.

"My... grandfather, I suppose, is alive." Hope said grimly with panic. "I need to call my dad."

Hope's phone was yanked out of her hand and as she looked up at Draco in confusion, he blew some sort of powder in her face and she fell asleep instantly.

•••

Draco felt like he wasn't in control of his own body as he sat back down next to Hope and pulled her into his lap.

When she told him she was going to contact her father, he watched in distress as his hands snatched her phone and grabbed some kind of powder he had in his pocket, which he didn't know how it got there, and blew it in her face, making her fall unconscious.

Draco lay her down on the sofa then he pointed his wand at her and whispered one word.

"Obliviate."

After using the memory charm on his girlfriend, he did the same thing again but pointed it at his own head.

When his head was clear again he looked around in confusion then just wrapped his arms around Hope and went back to sleep next to her, unaware of what he had just done, and why he had done it.

•••

Hope woke again a few hours later with a slight headache. She had the feeling she need to do something but she couldn't remember what.

"Morning." Draco's voice rasped in her ear and he tightened his arms around her.

"Morning." Hope smiled and tilted her head back to look up at him.

"Well, it's actually after lunch time." Draco told her.

"Really?" Hope asked surprised.

Hope suddenly picked up on the sounds of multiple voices shouting excitedly.

"What's happening?" She asked as she sat up, pulling Draco up with her.

"Your big fight, remember?" Draco teased. "The twins have been taking bets off people all morning."

"Like who?" Hope asked.

"It seems they've been busy." Draco grinned at her. "They might have invited a lot of people from school."

"Why?" Hope groaned and lay back down across his lap.

"Finally, she's awake." Fred said cheerfully as he came inside followed by his twin and Ginny.

"Tell me you weren't involved with this betting business." Hope said to Ginny who blushed guiltily.

"It wasn't my fault exactly." Ginny mumbled. "Seamus and Dean got here pretty early..."

"Why have you invited people to watch anyway?" Hope demanded.

"Now that, you can't blame on us." Ginny said firmly. "It was Ron and Harry. They didn't sleep last night they were just owling everyone from school after they came and took all the left over food."

"So that's what they were doing." Hope said in realisation.

"They said you were sleeping when they came down." Ginny said.

Hope and Draco shared a look and Ginny started beaming excitedly whilst the twins looked disgusted.

"What is wrong with you two?" George demanded.

"We sit there, you know." Fred said looking appalled and pointing at the sofa.

"This is our home." George groaned disgustedly. "We grew up on that sofa. Ginny nearly killed herself when she was a baby, throwing herself off it. It's sacred."

"You can't just do that here." Fred said. "Good thing Ronniekins didn't realise what you were actually doing or we wouldn't have heard the end of it."

"You haven't answered my question about the betting, Gin." Hope said pointedly.

"It was Seamus's fault." Ginny said exasperatedly. "You know he doesn't think before he speaks, only us lot knew about what you really were, so he obviously doesn't know how strong you really are, and he just said he didn't understand why you would try and fight grown men, and that you'd obviously loose." Ginny babbled.

"And what did you do?" Hope asked curiously.

"I punched him in the nose." Ginny said sheepishly.

"And you kicked him in the balls." George said proudly.

"And then you said, quite loudly, I might add, that Hope would be able to beat the fucking shit out of anybody in the world ever." Fred smirked and Ginny blushed bright red.

Hope burst out laughing and Draco rolled his eyes making Ginny go even redder in the face, if that was possible.

"I appreciate the confidence in me, Gin." Hope grinned.

"Anyway, it's nearly time." George said.

"Ginny, take her to get dressed. The Marauders will be here soon." Fred said and then they went back outside with awe struck looks on their faces, as they'd finally found out who their idols were.

•••

Hope borrowed some baggy trousers and a shirt from Ginny to wear and they went outside the burrow.

Hope didn't expect to see so many people gathered to come watch a fight, but with the twins planning anything, you have no idea what to expect.

"Hope!" A voice screamed happily.

Hope turned around and saw Pansy running over, a very pregnant Pansy Parkinson. Blaise was following behind her quickly.

"Blaise, hurry up!" Pansy screeched.

Pansy threw her arms around Hope and squeezed her tightly.

"What took you all so long to get back?" Pansy demanded sternly when she let go of Hope. "I thought I'd end up giving birth alone."

"Well, you wouldn't be alone." Blaise said.

"You'd end up passing out." Pansy exclaimed. "So, yes, I'd be alone. We were going to come to the party last night, but I wasn't feeling too great and I'd probably get angry 'cause I can't drink at the minute."

"It's a shame. You missed a brilliant game of never have I ever." Hope smirked.

"This is all your fault." Pansy declared and slapped Blaise in the chest.

"It takes two to tango." Blaise smirked and Pansy stormed off with a pout on her face but Hope saw her try not to smile as she left.

"It's good to see you, Hope." Blaise smiled then went after his girlfriend.

Hermione suddenly appeared in front of Hope looking frazzled.

"You alright, Mione?" Hope asked carefully.

"They're unbelievable. How could they invite everyone here to watch this...violent act." Hermione snarled angrily. "It's inhumane, betting on who's going to win, like you're an animal."

James and Lily apparated not long after Hope spoke with Hermione, and then Sirius and Remus appeared on Sirius's motorcycle.

"Did you have a fun night?" Hope asked them teasingly.

Remus went red when he realised what Sirius had said the night before, whilst still in hearing distance for Hope.

"Absolutely." Sirius said proudly. "And I see you did too." He said pointing over at Draco who had obvious bite marks and bruises on his neck.

Long story short, Hope absolutely destroyed the three Marauders despite trying to go easy on them and how hard Sirius tried. Remus forfeited for all of them in the end when he thought Sirius had a concussion.

When Hope was ready to leave the Burrow that evening to go back to Malfoy Manor, she went looking for Draco and noticed him looking like he was talking to someone near the trees behind the Burrow, but when she got there, nobody was there and Draco seemed confused about what he was doing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know phones or technology supposedly don't work in magic places but we don't care🤷‍♀️😂

Hope you enjoyed this chapter❤️

Next Chapter: A Serious (pun intended) proposal, but not in the way you may think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
3.3K 118 15
Hope Mikaelson was scarred for life after seeing her father as the monster everyone said he was. The memory was burned in her mind and she longed for...
54.4K 748 30
In her fourth going into fifth year at hogwarts, Hope Mikaelson, A tribrid, keeping the secret of her Werewolf and vampire gene. Her friends Harry,R...
60.8K 2.1K 31
WARNING: CURRENTLY BEING RE-WRITTEN - Old version will be removed when it is caught up (description below is not updated) Hope Mikaelson had never me...