The Avengers Go Back To School

By cateverestt

The Avengers (including Loki) find themselves temporarily having to go back to highschool due to an alien att... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Rest In Peace.
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

5.7K 175 111
By cateverestt

It was the next morning, 2 days away from Brad's party. As usual, the alarm clocks went off and Loki already knew today would be VERY different. Loki, Tony, Clint, Thor and Natasha felt different, they noticed that they had regained their strength back but Steve was more shocked and, Bruce, well he wasn't feeling himself at all.

Steve woke up to him feeling a familiar rush of adrenaline and unexplainable energy which happened last time. When he saw himself in the mirror, he was in shock. He was still a teenager but this time, incredibly muscular. That included some facial features and some other places. Now he figured he was fully back to Captain America but younger. Not that he wouldn't still be The Captain America anyway.
"The serum.. It's activated.." Steve mumbled to himself.
"But how?.."
He pondered on that, because as far as he knew, he never took that pill. He was going to have to tell everyone what had happened and he needed answers.
Surely Bruce would know how this happened. Steve thought.
Wait..
"BRUCE!"

Bruce didn't wake up. No, it wasn't him. It was The Hulk. He groaned as he observed his surroundings.
"Hulk alive again!" He shouted as he moved his muscular green arms around, smashing objects.
"Tiny room!"
He proceeded to pick up and throw a desk out the window.
"Banner! You okay in there?"
Hulk's head turned towards the door, it was Natasha.
He grabbed the door and yanked it off it's hinges.
"HULK IS ALIVE!" Hulk repeated.

Natasha was in complete shock.
It was The Hulk, insanely huge and completely green. Only this time, The Hulk looked younger.
I thought Hulk was dead. She thought, noting SHIELD got it wrong.
Hulk's face turned into a confused one.
"Hulk don't remember you being this small."
Natasha's eyes motioned towards the half smashed mirror.
Hulk's eyes followed. He now noticed he was a... Teen-Hulk.
He stared in horror then started to have a full-blown panic attack.
"HULK IS YOUNG! HULK IS SMALL!" He yelled as smashed the other half of the mirror and the rest of the bedroom.
Natasha grew concerned.
"Bruce.."
"BRUCE NOT HERE! ONLY HULK!" He shouted as he threw the bed into the wall.
"No.." Natasha said.
Hulk proceeded to destroy the room.
"BRUCE BANNER!"
Hulk stopped. He turned to face Natasha, still holding a face of panic and anger.
"The sun is getting low.." She calmly stated.
She held her hand out to his, Hulk flinched but then moved his hand palm closer.
Natasha gave him a soft smile.

The Hulk's expression changed. He jolted back and landed on the floor with a loud groan. Natasha could him getting smaller and his colour changing. He was transforming back into Bruce.

"W-what happened?" Bruce asked with a raspy voice.
"Y'know the big green guy?" Natasha said.
"Yeah.."
"Looks like he's here after all."
Bruce sighed.
Right at that moment, Steve ran into the room.
"Banner! I don't think the Hulk is gone!"
Bruce and Natasha rolled their eyes.
"Yeah, I know."
Steve looked around the room, observing the broken furniture.
"What happened in here?"
"What do you think, Rogers? He Hulked out." Natasha replied.
"Oh.."
Natasha analysed Steve's body. It was now a lot more toned and very large for a teenager.
"So I'm guessing you somehow took that pill too, huh?"
Steve focused on Natasha again.
"What? Oh, I guess so, heh."

Banner was still sitting on the ground. Trying to process the fact that Hulk was still around, and would be for school.
"Guess we gotta tell the others. I'm surprised you guys didn't hear any of this." Natasha said.

Loki heard it all. He kept his door slightly open that night so he would be ready for when Banner transformed. He found this very amusing. He decided to check in on them.

"Good morning! Oo, what happened here?" Loki announced, while walking into Banner's room.
They all turned towards him.
"Oh, hey. Looks like the Hulk will be occasionally joining us after all." Steve said.
"Oh, I see." Loki looked at Steve. "I see you've become quite big again! Always a delight."
Steve grew irritated. He didn't know why.
"Yeah, okay. Maybe we should all leave so Bruce here can get changed." He suggested.
"Yeah, seems like the best idea." Natasha replied.

Banner watched them as they all walked out his now destroyed room. He glimpsed them suspiciously eyeing Loki. Bruce didn't know what to think. He thought that Hulk coming back was for now, very much impossible. SHIELD had some explaining to do.

Short Time Skip
Everyone thought today would be a good day to eat breakfast together. Mainly so they could take about their changes. The Avengers sitting around the breakfast bar. Everyone had noticed how muscular Steve was now. Everyone but Loki, Natasha and Bruce thought that was quite odd because Steve didn't take that pill. No one wanted to mention it though, they knew it would be awkward.
"Hey, I think the pill thing actually worked. Definitely feel stronger." Clint said, rocketing the conversation so he could try to get Steve to tell them what happened.
"Yes.. And how much stronger do you feel, Bird man?" Thor asked while chuckling.
"Hey! That's Sam! And I feel much stronger, thank you very much." Clint replied, offended.
"Well I'm sure I feel much stronger!" Thor proudly shouted.
"Yeah.. Okay." Clint snarked.
"Ah! So you agree?"
"What? No. It's called sarcasm, hammer for brains."
"Excuse me?!"
"Okay, pack it up, you fourth graders. Banner, you okay there? Ya look like you just stubbed your toe." Tony said, noticing Banner's stressed state.
This made everyone then to Banner.
"Oh, no, yeah. I'm good, I'm good." He muttered.
"Uh huh, and I'm Serena Williams. What's up?" Tony replied, not buying it.
Loki smirked.
"Anything you would like to say, Dr Banner?" He asked, deviously.
Steve sighed.
"Guys, somehow, Bruce and I have returned back to our normal.. DNA state. So the serum is activated in both of us."
"Well.. Kinda figured for you, Steve. Because now you're bigger than the rest of us. So yeah, that checks out." Tony replied, not surprised at all.
"Ah.. I was wondering why you all weren't saying anything."
"Wait, so does this mean that The Hulk is back?" Clint asked, putting the pieces together.
"Yeah. Which means now we have to be extra careful at school. Someone needs to be chaperoning Bruce." Steve announced.
"I'm fine, Steve." Banner said.
"No offence, Cap, but how are you gonna hide how you look like now with a lousy sweater?" Tony asked.
Steve looked down at his torso.
"I.. I don't exactly know yet.."

"Are we all going to ignore the fact that their serums have been activated without them taking the pill?" Natasha added, surprised how no one brought that fact up.
"I honestly don't know how this happened. I know for a fact I didn't take the pill. And neither did Steve." Banner said, now going over the logic of this.
"It must've been a sabotage." Thor said, now tuned it.
Loki knew that if anyone looked at him, he'd look guilty. He had to move. He dropped his cutlery.
"Breakfast? Who needs breakfast? Now I'll be heading to our transport to school." He said, getting up.
Natasha had her brow up. She knew something wasn't right with him. Nothing was ever right with him.
"Well he was stranger than usual." Clint remarked.
"Guess we better get going." Natasha said, eager to see what Loki was up to.
"Yep. Oh, and Cap, just wear a coat." Tony suggested while getting up.
"Will do, Stark."

Time Skip
It was fifteen minutes before form room started and Peter and Ned were by the lockers. Only this time, Peter was distracted. The day before, when Happy called, he had to told him that he had a mission with someone Peter had never met. Apparently everyone at SHIELD called him "The Merc With A Mouth." Happy has told him that he was in New York for a while for some sort of mission. Peter was intrigued.

Happy didn't really look into the files of "The Merc With A Mouth" or "Deadpool", which he should've. When Tony found out about Peter's plan, he put a lot a lot of pressure on Happy to come up with a decent mission. Happy heard that this "Deadpool" did kill but he was 75% sure that he was part of the X-Men. 75% sure. He didn't tell Tony right away but he was going to.

"Peter? Dude? Hellooo??" Ned said as he waved his hand in front of Peter's face.
"Oh, yeah, sorry. It's just that Happy wants me to work with this guy who's a mercenary and part of the X-Men."
"MERCENARY?! X-MEN?!"
"Keep your voice down!" Peter quietly hissed.
"Sorry, but, woah. That's a big deal, dude."
"Yeah.. I gotta make a first good impression."
"Don't worry Peter, you 100% got this. I hear X-Men are pretty chill."
"Uh huh.."
MJ then made her way towards Ned and Peter.
"Sup dorks. So what's happening with Tony Stark this time?"
"Peter is going on a mission with a member of the x-men!" Ned said, excitedly.
"NED. KEEP IT DOWN." Peter hissed again.
"Damn, man. Why would an x-man agree to work with you though? I thought they didn't associate themselves with the avengers so how would they know you? Are you sure he's even an x-man?" MJ asked, curiously.
"Ouch.. Uhm, I don't know. Happy said he was sure he was one so.. y'know. And I'd say I'm on their level.." Peter replied, now rethinking his existence.
"Okay then." MJ said, emphasising the 'O.'
"Just please be safe Peter. Call me if you need me." Ned said.
Peter chuckled.
"Will do, Ned."
The bell rang.

Steve tried his best to cover himself. Most of his form class were catching on.
"Is it just me or does little guy over there look, well, bigger?" Flash asked Tony in a whisper.
"Uuhm, think that's just you, bud." Tony nervously replied, glancing over at Steve.
Brad had taken a good look at him. Something definitely seemed off.
"Hey have you been working out, man? Cause you definitely look.. different." Brad said with a smile.
"Oh, uhm, yeah, actually! Working to, uhm, become a different man!" Steve replied, palms now starting to sweat.
"Oh, cool! It's just that yesterday I could've sworn you weren't that, well, jacked!"
"Yeah, heh. Well between you and me, sometimes it's okay to take shortcuts" Steve said with a fake smirk. He despised himself right now.
"Wait.." Brad lowered his tone. "You've been taking steroids, dude?"
"Maybe.. Keep it on the low though, will ya?"
"Yeah, sure man. Just don't go crazy with em, yeah?"
"Of course."
Steve realised that he was going to have to answer a lot of questions about his body as the days went by, especially in gym class.

Bruce just had to stay calm and Natasha was there to help with that. Lance wasn't making things easier, still making unnecessary comments, of course. Natasha really wanted to give him a good kick to the face but that would her more attention drawn to her. The whole "low profile" thing sucked. She was going to find out how the pill ended up inside them and she also worried about how Bruce would be at the party. She knew that he knew how to keep Hulk at bay but she heard that high school parties are something else.

Time Skip
Aside from the problems about Steve, school had been pretty normal. Lunch period was pretty normal. The group didn't get invited to sit with Peter and his friends this time but they didn't really care. Tony was pretty anxious on what mission Happy sent Peter on because he wouldn't tell him anything, which wasn't really like Happy. Now he was starting to feel quite thankful as he now had a closer eye on Peter, so it wasn't all bad.

Peter headed off to the alleyway to change into his spidey suit. He was quicker this time as he didn't want to be late to meeting with the mercenary. Happy said that Peter should meet him outside some abandoned warehouse, he'd given him the address.
"Ok, Parker, Just act cool." Peter said to himself. "I'm basically an avenger, how bad can it be?"
He took his phone out and followed the address.

Deadpool, aka Merc With A Mouth, aka Wade Wilson, was standing there outside an abandoned warehouse waiting for a boy.
"Damn, to think I'D be early for something." He whispered to himself.
"This was a bad idea. We could've got the job done by now."  Said Yellow, a voice in his head.
"I thought you hated Iron Dick?" Said White, the other voice in his head.
"Yeah, well, this was like, a once in a life time opportunity! Tin man finally came to his senses and called me!"
"Stark didn't call you, dumbass. It was his assistant."
"Happy or someone."
"Imagine being called Happy, I mean that would be pretty depressing. Everyone would just assume you're happy." Wade sighed.
"Pack it up, Simpson edits."
" 🥀Xxxsadboihoursxxx🥀 is typing..."
"Wait, how did you just say an emoji?"
"Guess I'm just a different breed😈."
"🎵BABY I'M A DIFFERENT BREEEEDDDD🎵
"Can you PLEASE not sing? And can this guy hurry up? I'm hungry."
"I don't even know what food tastes like anymore."
"We literally just ate 5 whole pizzas, 2 corn dogs and downed a bag of Takis, you fatasses."
"Okay, but the pizza thing didn't count. It was PINEAPPLE pizza. Who actually enjoys that?"
"Apparently us."
"We need a chimichanga. That's what we need."
"Mhm."
"Now that's something I can agree on."
Just then, Wade saw someone who appeared to be in a suit quickly approaching him.
"Oo, must be him."
He then clearly saw the figure. A slim, but muscular guy in spandex came up to him, out of breath.
"Heyy! You're, um, the mercenary, right?" The guy said. He sounded young, so Wade assumed he was a teenager.
"That's me! I prefer being called Deadpool though.. mercenary sounds scary.. but maybe scary is a good thing? Like intimidating kinda scary, y'know?" Wade replied.
"Right, sorry, Deadpool."
"And you're..?
"Oh, yeah! Call me Spider-man."
"Okay, Spider-man. And what do you want?"
"I thought..Uhm.."
"I'm just messin with ya! Don't be so nervous, promise I don't bite."
"O-okay. Well-"
"Just wondering, how old are you? Not that it matters of course, it's just that you sound quite young, that's all."
"I'm.. 15."
"Oh, well that's good considering I thought you were 12."
"Hey! I'm not 12!"
Wade chuckled.
"His suit is is suspiciously similar to ours.."
"It's worse, obviously."
"Now to the real question. Why did you copy my suit?"
"Wha-?"
"I understand fan-girling over someone, but not copying their suit! Not cool, man."
"Okay, before yesterday I didn't know who you were and our suits look nothing alike! Maybe the red but that's it."
"Damnnn, okay. Spidey got an attitude."
"That isn't really having an attitude, it's more proving you wrong."
"I like this kid."
"Still got that Stark energy though."
"So like, why are you spider-man? You an actual spider under there?" Wade asked, awkwardly pointing at Peter.
"Well I got bit by a radioactive spider so I've adapted some of its's features like sticking to walls and enhanced strength. I also have web-shooters, webs didn't come with the package."
"Wait so, do you have radioactive sperm?" Wade asked, genuinely curious.
Peter didn't know what to say.
"I-uhm.. Is that all you got from that? And no, my sperm isn't radioactive."
"How do ya know?" Wade asked with a smirk.
Peter got nervous.
"Uh-well,I-"
"I'm just messin' with ya! Unless you wanna tell me?"
"NO!"
"Okay.. Wanna show me how the webs work?"
"Oh, uhm, sure."
Peter then faced his arm towards the wall and shot out a trail of webbing. Wade was fascinated.
"Woah! Literal cum blasters! Must be good in bed, huh?"
"Wha..? What's up with you being so sexual?"
"I dunno, just horny all the time. Wait, you're not a virgin, right spidey?" Wade teasingly asked, already knowing he was one.
Peter turned red.
"I- you- I-"
Wade burst out laughing. Peter got angry.
"I can't believe you're a member of the X-men." He mumbled.
Wade stopped laughing.
"He thinks we're an x-man?"
"How dare he associate us with those fuckers."
"Me? X-Men? No way, kid!"
"Wait, you're not an X-man?"
"Nuh uh! Not one of those cock-suckers! I'm too good for them, even Wolverine."
"Oh." Peter replied, disappointed.
"Hey, don't be sad! I'm better than them. Trust me spidey cakes, you won't regret being here!"
"He definitely will."
"Shut up."
"Spidey cakes? And can you please tell me what we're supposed to be doing?"
"Right! Almost forgot about that! You're a very compelling guy!"
"Thanks?"
"Gotta track down this asshole and his goons and unalive em if you know what I mean." Wade said with a smirk.
"Unalive?"
"Kill, Spidey."
"Right, right.. Wait, no! We are NOT killing anybody!"
"Hey! Say unalive please and why the fuck not?! The dicks we're after deserve it."
"Nobody deserves it, deadpool."
"So a guy that's raped and killed innocent people doesn't deserve it, huh?"
"That is obviously horrible but you don't need to kill ANYBODY. You'll be just as worse and it's better for them to rot in prison."
"Y'know, as much as I'd like to argue with that, we gotta get this job done."
"So no killing then?.."
"I guess so."
"Are we really gonna listen to a kid?"
"I mean, he seems more mature than us."
"Are we forgetting that he's Stark's little pet project? And the fact we can kill whoever the fuck we want?"
"Personally, I get why Spidey doesn't wanna kill. He's young and not everyone is us, y'know."
"True.." Wade mumbled.
"What?"
"Okay. You win. I'll try not to kill anyone."
"Ya-"
"TRY. Can't guarantee anything, sweetums."
"Okay, I guess. And please stop calling me those weird nicknames."
"Again, can't guarantee anything."

The two spent around two hours researching and trying to track down this somewhat smart criminal. They really got to know each other.
"Aaaaand that's why I look like an avocado mixed with an old ball sack!" Wade said.
"So let me get this straight.. You got diagnosed with cancer and this creepy guy said he could get rid of it so you accepted his weird offer then got tortured by this British guy who called himself Ajax but was actually called Francis then escaped looking like.. Well, what you just said." Peter said, trying to process the wild story.
"Uh huh! Eventful, I know. I could go onto tell you about how I met my very best friends in the world and my sad childhood but I wanna hear your story, Spidey! What made ya go swinging around with cum in tight spandex?"
"Well I guess I got bit by a radioactive spider and here I am."
"Oh, cmoooon! There must be more to the goody goody, arachnid, wouldn't hurt a fly superhero than that!"
"Uhmm.. Well, my parents died in a plane crash, I was too young to remember the whole thing, then my uncle and aunt took me in. Got bit by that radioactive spider in that time, I didn't think much of it. I loved my uncle, he was my inspiration and I don't think I told him enough. So, uh, he got shot and died one night and that's when I decided I'd use my new-found powers for good."
Wade didn't know what to say.
"Well then.. Who would've thought, huh? Spidey HAS got more to him than just innocence!"
"Heh, yeah, suppose he does."
"I feel like we need to clear this up since we're super besties now."
"Wha-"
"What's your name? Like, real name? Can't keep referring ya to a bug."
"It's arachnid and uhh, ok. But you have to tell me yours. Deal?"
"Dealio Amelio!"
"Well I'm Peter Parker."
"Oooo, alliteration, like mine! Peter suits you a lot."
"Uuh, thanks? So what's your name?"
"No other than Wade Winston Wilson! I know, pretty catchy, especially on the tongue."
"Woah, that's.. actually a really cool name, Wade."
"Why thank you, kind Peter!"

After a while of Wade being random, they pin-pointed the criminal's location.
"Wait, you never told me the name of the criminal we're taking down, that's like, vital information." Peter pointed out.
"Eh, wouldn't say vital. Your name could be Bonnie or Clyde and you would still be a criminal."
"I- y'know what, ok. But can I please have the name?"
"Uuuhmm.."
Wade checked his digital file.
"Todd Elijah Davis."
Peter opened his mouth to say something, then receded. His mind took him to Brad Davis. He remembered a certain career's day, years ago, where everyone had their parents or others close to them come in. Peter brought his uncle Ben. He remembered Brad's dad coming up to the front of the class and introducing himself. He distinctly remembered his name. Todd Davis.
Great, another Liz Allen Situation.
"Uuuhm, Spidey? Web-slinger? Hormonal arachnid? Peter Parker? Petey Pie?" Wade said while waving his hand in front Peter's face.
Peter came out of his thoughts.
"Uhm, right, yeah. Should we get going?"
"Thought you'd never ask!"

The journey to the address was quite a long way away, but they eventually arrived. Peter swung while Wade didn't get so lucky.
"Y'know... Ya could've just carried me or somethin'.. Am I really THAT heavy?" Wade said, out of breath.
"I really had to run all the way here while you had your little cum-blasters, If ya didn't wanna carry me so bad you could've given me one! Hey, Petey! Don't tell me you're ignoring me when i'm visibly very upset!"
Peter wasn't listening at all. He was occupied at the fact they were standing right in front of Brad Davis' house. He recognised it. His heart dropped.
"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER!" Wade yelled.
Peter turned his head.
"Damn, I thought you were my aunt for a second. Wait, how do you know my middle name?"
"Oh, oops. Must be a story error.."
"Hu-"
"ANYWAYS.. Did you not listen to my whole rant about YOU?"
"No...? Was I supposed to?"
"YE- Y'know what, nevermind, Petey. Point is, we're here and we need to kick names and take ass!" (hehe, reference.)
"Uhm, Wade, are you sure we got the right address? I just don't think a high-ranked criminal would be living in this area."
"We've been trynna figure this location out for hours, Spidey! I'm almost certain this is the place. Although, you do have a point. Why would a greatly-wanted bastard like this live in a huge-ass house in a nice-ass area if he was on his own? With bicycles on the lawn? What the fuck is he doing with bicycles?"
"Exactly! Maybe he has kids."
"Ahhh, great mother of balls. You're probably right. Would I be heartless if I sliced his balls off in front of his kids?"
"YES, WADE. VERY HEARTLESS. Maybe we should re-assess the situation."
"How so? Grab a bite and formulate Lord Of The Rings theories? Peter, we both know this is the guy. Kids or no kids, he's still a little bitch who deserves a bullet in his head."
"No one deserves that, Wade. I'm just saying maybe we should confront him when he is far from his supposed family."
"Guess that makes sense. Don't think I haven't noticed that you've been actin' kinda strange when I mentioned the guy's name. You don't know him, do you?"
"What? No! Of course not.. I just needed to think about some stuff."
Peter didn't know why he was lying. It wouldn't benefit him in any way. The words just came out of his mouth.
"Whatever you say, Petay. Lucky bastard got away with it this time, but next time we'll get him."
"Yeah, he's going down. In PRISON where he'll rot, not underground."
"YET."
"No, Wade."
Wade couldn't help but chuckle. This Peter kid was quite the something. He was actually very strong-headed, which you wouldn't be able to tell by his first impression.
"Mkay, well I guess he's confirmed that this mission is to be continued.. VERY soon, may I add." Wade said.
"Of course! Uuh, wanna exchange numbers so it will be easier to meet? I have a feeling Happy isnt going to be too happy if I nag him." Peter nervously asked, he couldn't believe he just asked some crazy x-men-hating-ex-ex-man for his number. But he had to admit, Wade was pretty fun.
"I thought you'd never ask!"
Wade pulled out a scrap of paper from one of his pockets.
"Oh, do ya have a pen? Oh wait no, I got it."
He proceeded to stick his hand down his suit to his ass and grabbed a pen.
"Ah! There we go!"
"Did you just-"
Wade put his finger to Peter's mouth.
"Hush, young one."
He messily wrote down some numbers on the scrap then handed it to Peter.
"Call me some time, homie."
Peter hesitantly took the scrap.
"Yeah, for the next part of the mission."
"Of course, besfran!"
"You really confuse me."
"I get that a lot.. Well, See ya! I'd actually really like to be ya!"
"Wha-"
And just like that, Deadpool was gone.
Well, That was odd.

(a/n
hey guys! happy holidays! i hope you're all staying safe and enjoying the story so far. i am so sorry for the long and inconsistent updates, i've just been busy with family stuff and school starting up again. i can't promise this will get better but I'll try. and yes, i decided to add the beloved deadpool because why the fuck not? peter and wade are staying besties in this because them having a romantic relationship would, in this case, be very much illegal. please let me know if you want wade to appear in more chapters and who or what you think i should include. ooo, and feel free to give me a follow. :)

hannah <3  )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 134K 68
(Peter Parker X READER) Some say Tony Stark is a conceited, egotistical, narcissistic jerk. But they have never seen him with his daughter. No one ha...
2.7M 76.4K 32
' "Put her down, Bucky." It was Steve. Staring up into Bucky's eyes that were now glued to the captain, Brenna saw the soft blue turn to steel. A lo...
168K 3.5K 11
After meeting Phil Coulson, Coulson takes Peter to meet the heroes. Impressed with his skills the Avengers gives him a tryout to see what the Web Hea...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...