OMEGA under the MASK (Vkook/T...

By sugawolfie

Taehyung is human in the place full of werewolves. Jungkook is strong and possessive alpha. What will happen... More

Intro 🤗
Characters 🐥
cp:1 The day before
cp:2 Oh boy
cp:3 Stay
cp:4 What's wrong with you?!
cp:5 Just leave.
cp:6 My mate
cp:7 It's getting started
cp:8 Give him chance.
cp:9 V.
cp:10 Real werewolf
cp:11 First kiss
cp:12 Bad news
cp:13 His bed
cp:14 Hoseok's mate
cp:15 Feeling better
cp:16 Guys and periods
cp:17 With you (m)
cp:18 Decision
cp:19 He changed
cp:21 Not your friend!
cp:22 Come back to me
cp:23 New moments
cp:24 Moving on
cp:25 JK and V
cp:26 Baby talk
cp:27 New generation
cp:28 Together ❤

cp:20 Trying to understand

19.1K 1K 160
By sugawolfie

Jungkook stared at Taehyung who was cleaning his cut.

Jungkook- You....you don't mean that right?

He asked unsure and took a few steps toward his mate

Jungkook- Tae baby you know that you can talk to me about anything right. What changed? We were fine.....

He desperately asked

Taehyung- Don't make such a fuss about it Jungkook, I told you. I need space...

He bluntly said

Jungkook- Is it because of Sehun. Do you have feelings for him......

JK- Fucking hell...where is V.....Jungkook I can't even smell him....

Jungkook- Taehyung's scent is faint too......

Taehyung- I'm gonna sleep in guest room tonight......

He said leaving a broken Jungkook behind him.

Jungkook- If that's what you want.

-----------------------------------

Next morning was chaotic. Jimin and Yoongi were sitting at the opposite sides of the table glancing at each other from time to time. They've missed each other so much. Both wanted to confess something but no one was brave enough for that and that lead them to distance themselves from each other. But from their looks one thing was clear enough. They were still deeply in love.

Lisa- Where is Kook?

She looked at Taehyung

Taehyung- Why should I know?

He asked with raised eyebrow

Lisa- Umm you're his mate....

Taehyung- Yeah yeah....

Jimin- Just give up Lis, don't you see that his majesty is not in the mood....

Taehyung chuckled

Taehyung- You better take care of your own mate or....oh yeah....you can't....he doesn't love you anymore....

Taehyung said looking at Jimin's now teary eyes. Yoongi slammed hands on the table causing them all to flinch.

Yoongi- WATCH YOUR MOUTH TAEHYUNG!

Yoongi growled. Jimin stood up and looked at Taehyung.

Jimin- I've never thought that I'll be able to say that but right now. I really hate you Taehyung.

He said and went out crying, Lisa, Jin and Jennie followed after him. Yoongi wanted too but Namjoon stopped him.

Taehyung- Oh God how dramatic he can be.

He stood up and went toward his room.

Namjoon- This is not Taehyung, something is seriously off.

Namjoon said and looked at Yoongi

Namjoon- Hey what is happening with you and Jimin?

Yoongi- I can't talk about that.

----------------------------------------

While in the mean time

Jungkook went to Hope's old apartment, he wanted to be alone for a while. To think about everything.
He unlocked the door, his eyes widened.
There stood Hoseok in the middle of the living room looking at him.
Without wasting any time Jungkook hugged him.

Jungkook- God...I've missed you. Are you okay? We were so worried.

They pulled away and sat at the couch without saying a word. Jungkook was just looking at his brother. It was like that for a few minutes.

Hoseok- I can't even smell her scent anymore.....

He said looking down, tears in his eyes.

Jungkook- We all miss her.

Hoseok- I just needed some time to think

Jungkook- I understand....It's not easy....

Hoseok wiped his tears and looked at Jungkook

Hoseok- So how are things in the pack? Everything fine?

Jungkook chuckled bitterly making Hoseok to frown

Jungkook- We are falling apart.

After telling him what was happening in past two months, Hoseok felt guilty. He wasn't there for his family and that was killing him.

Jungkook- And than that guy showed up.....he is not good and I've tried to explain him that. He just doesn't listen.

Hoseok- Kook I'm sure that Tae will.....

Jungkook- Yesterday he told me that he doesn't want me. He slept in the separate room.

Hoseok- I...

Jungkook- Fucking Sehun!!

Hoseok- Wait how did they even became friends?

Jungkook- Literally have no idea, he showed up after Hope's funeral and Taehyung doesn't like to talk about that. Fuck it. He never even talks to me......

Hoseok- That name sounds familiar.....do you maybe know his full name.....

Jungkook thought a bit

Jungkook- Oh Sehun I think....yes yes

Suddenly Hoseok stood up and went toward the room just to come back with his phone

Hoseok- Is that him?

Jungkook nodded

Hoseok- Shit!!

Jungkook- What?

Hoseok- Kook Tae is in danger....

Jungkook- What do you mean danger and how do you know the guy???

Hoseok- Remember when I was in Boston five years ago?

Jungkook nodded

Hoseok- I've mentioned you half werevolves, those who can use their powers to make anyone to do what ever they want?

Jungkook- Yeah and ?

Hoseok- Sehun is one of those people. I met him that year. He was one of the best, but he uses it for bad things. He can literally make Tae to do anything he wants. And when I say anything I mean it. There is no other explanation for Tae's behaviour.

Jungkook stood up

Jungkook- Come on let's go!!

Hoseok- No Kook, we need a plan first. We have to talk to others first about this. They have to understand that that is not Taehyung.

Jungkook suddenly smiled

Hoseok- I don't see anything funny here Kook.

Jungkook- Shut up...that means that my baby still loves me....

Hoseok- Of course he does, just now we have to act fast. Let's go to pack house.

Jungkook nodded.

---------------------------------------

At the pack house

After a incident with Taehyung Jimin and Yoongi talked about everything that happened in past two months.

Yoongi- Baby you know that I love you right?

Yoongi asked while caressing Jimin's cheek

Jimin- I love you too....it's just....

Yoongi- Baby you can tell me anything.....I hate not being able to talk to you, to hold you

Jimin- I just feel like something is missing in our relationship..... 

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat. It was like Jimin could read his mind because he was thinking the same.

Yoongi- It's okay baby.....I understand you

He finally confessed

Jimin- You do?

Yoongi hugged him tighter

Yoongi- I do....but I need you to promise me that we will talk about everything okay. Promise...

Jimin giggled cutely

Jimin- I promise and love you...

He said inhaling Yoongi's scent.
Suddenly the door opened causing both to look at the people who entered

Hoseok- Hi g.....

But before Hoseok could finish Jimin throw himself on him, hugging him like his life depended on it.
Their hearts skipped a beat. He awkwardly hugged the crying omega in his arms.

Jimin- Please don't go again. I've missed you so much.
____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 17K 29
(EDITED) Jungkook found a boy on the beach... a very mysterious, yet innocent boy. He ended up falling in love with him, only to find out that boy wa...
730K 24.7K 81
Taehyung is just a sweetheart who secretly has a crush on Jungkook and tries to gather his attention in every chance possible. The only problem is...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
536K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...