Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" γ…‘ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... πŸ™ƒ
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! πŸ₯³πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
ν•˜μ–€ champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

dEeP bReAtHS

1K 75 44
By Crazwoolf123002

^ y'all already know that I love markhyuck.

Kevin's finger hovered over the send button. Taking a deep breath, he knew that it was now or never.

Today marked a week since his date with Jacob. A whole fucking week had passed and he's hasn't asked the older out again yet.

Why is this? Cowardice.

Kevin Moon, the boy with all of the confidence in the world, had been a coward.

All he had the courage to do this past week was to be his typical memey self over text and any point he'd see the older at the store. He couldn't even flirt, he was too scared.

So, after impulsively sending one somewhat flirty message, he'd figured he'd ask Jacob out again.

The text being, 'Hey, does binge watching Movies at my place sound good to you? You know... second date tingz 👀'

He was hesitant, but he squeezed his eyes shut before pressing send.

Oh shit. He panicked once he realized what he had done and he threw his phone across his room.

What if he came off a little too strong? What if he never responded? What if-

A ping was heard from the poor device he had quite literally yeeted across his bedroom.

Had he responded?

Kevin approached it with caution, looking at it like it was the thing he feared the most.

Another ping.

He jumped.

Walk towards target. Don't hesitate... grab it.

Kevin pounced on his phone, looking at the notifications.

2 messages from his soulmate.

He clicked on it, and typed his pin into his phone. A couple of seconds of loading and the messages were on full display.

'Sure. 😂'

'When?'

Well, that was a good question... that he most definitely hadn't thought about.

When was a good time?

Remembering that the older had a job, he'd decided to ask him when he thought that would be. Kevin wasn't thinking this was generous at all rather, just making life easier.

'I'm off on Thursday.'

Well, then Thursday it was.

Confirming the date and then the time as 3:30 pm to whenever the fuck Jacob felt like going home, Kevin finally let out the breath that he was painfully holding in.

Damn you Bae. Too beautiful for words. Won't let him fucking breathe.

Then he remembered something.

Wait, what movie would they watch?

Genre?

Even more questions flooded through Kevin's mind.

His first initial thought was something Disney, but he decided against it. Some people like to grow up, not that he knew if Jacob was one of those people.

Maybe some action film. Like Die Hard?

That's in English though... Wait, they're both Canadian.

Still, maybe not the best option for a date thing. Horror?

Maybe he could play off the whole cliche where scaredy cat lover gets scared and clings to their boyfriend thing.

The problem, Kevin is literally that scaredy cat and he just knew that he would never show signs of submission in any way, shape or form.

So, horror was definitely out.

Thus far, no genre or movie he could come up with in his head seemed quite right.

An idea popped up in his mind. If only you could see the lightbulb floating above his head...

Comedy.

If there's one thing Kevin knows for sure about Jacob, it's that they share a love for laughter.

Their humor was similar as well so this option could work out in his favor.

As he was looking through his Netflix, the thought occurred that since they hadn't specified a true end to the date, they could potentially watch multiple movies.

So, Kevin being Kevin, he decided that it'd be wise to let Jacob choose what they'd be watching when the time came.

He let out a long sigh, it was done.

He finally asked the older out again. After so fucking long, it finally happened.

He'd been a coward after sorting out his emotions towards the other.

Realizing his feelings for Jacob was both relieving and terrifying.

Relieving because he finally knew what the strong and compelling emotions that were building up inside of him meant.

Terrifying because those emotions were foriegn. Especially the feeling of love.

Beforehand, it had been like an island that remained untouched. No human being had ever found their way there.

But, asmist all of the people who float in the ocean of his heart, Jacob set foot on that island and just like a sailor discovering an unknown peice of land for the first time, ownership and rights to it were handed over to him.

Going off on that analogy, the first person who discovers be it land, a planet, or an unknown element typically gets to name it. A peice of the discovery will always belong to them.

Such is the case in the love scenario. The first will always make a mark, even if more come later, the impact that the first love will have is great and memorable. It has become clear now why no one forgets their first.

Jacob is Kevin's first love. He doesn't know if the opposite is true, but Jacob is his first.

The first person to reach that special place in his heart. He's the one to make his mark on that sacred land and the one to claim apart of Kevin while doing so.

At this point, all Kevin can do is hope.

Hope that what he's been doing is good enough. Hope that, if he hasn't already, Jacob will fall for him as well. Hope that they can end up together.

He doesn't want to simply date the older, no. It isn't even as simple as wanting.

He craves it. The craving was driving him past insanity.

It feels like a need. Like it's a necessity to have the older by his side, in his arms. A necessity to have him and his love in return for his own.

And maybe, just maybe, his first love could become something much more.

Maybe, possibly, his first could end up his last. His one and only and the true love of his life.

His soulmate...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
So... I'm sorry that this took literally forever.

Things got complicated with band/color guard so I had to take a break from writing.

That plus my motivation was close to nonexistent.

Anyways I hope you like this chapter.

I have a couple more texting ones as well as the date coming up next. Some angst but it's super slight so pls don't kill me. Also, a hella soft ending UwU.

And I hope that even with my slight hiatus you remember thatㅡ

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.2K 16
"is this what love feels like Hyung?"
62K 2.4K 39
"good afternoon sir, what would you like to order?", jinyeon asked as her eyes was focusing on wearing her apron. "your lips.", sunwoo smirked. sta...
86.4K 5.1K 23
❝ i like you, but i'm just kidding. ❞ +social media au ─completed: aug. 07, 2020
9.2K 378 34
"You only belong to me" *mature contentπŸ”ž*