Twin Love (Werewolf, Adult, M...

By KellyMasters

Caution: Graphic murders, menage. NOT for the faint of heart! Alex & Brock are twins. They are also Alpha'... More

Twin Love (Werewolf, Adult, Menage)
ChapterTwo
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter Four (RATED R)

11.5K 176 11
By KellyMasters

THIS BOOK IS RATED "R"!!! IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE IN YOUR AREA: STOP HERE. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ADULT THEMES & IS MEANT FOR ADULTS ONLY.

©2012 Kelly Masters (Intellectual Copyright) Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. IF YOU WISH TO POST ANY PART OF THIS BOOK ON ANOTHER SITE, ASK PERMISSION!

This chapter contains menage a trois sex, otherwise known as 3somes, MMF or FFM sex. If you prefer not to read about it, you can skip this chapter.

However- if you have a one track mind, are perverted, kinky, freaky, sexually free, know that there's more than "vanilla", revel in your sexuality and love sex...WELCOME!!!! >;-D

Layla is one of the free people. She has been (not so) patiently awaiting this chapter. :-) My sincerest apologies for taking so long. For you, my little freak-enjoy!

♣♣♣

Alex and Brock couldn't help but stare at their mate. She was beautiful, 25 years old with long red hair that framed an oval face and reached her ass, her forest green eyes were large and captivating. Her mouth was perfection, right down to the Cupid's Bow on her upper lip.

She was wearing a copper colored pegnoir made of nothing but lace. Her tempting breasts were full and straining against it. In front of their mesmerized gaze the nipples hardened into firm points of temptation.

The twins could see a matching thong covering her bald mound. White thigh high stockings molded to her shapely, athletic legs and her feet were encased in flat knee high copper boots. She was tall for a female werewolf, standing at 6' without heels.

She watched them- running her gaze over one, then the other. Both were extremely handsome werewolves. Black hair long enough to be pulled into a short ponytail made the cheekbones stand out prominently on Alex. Brock's hair was cut into a smooth business look that complimented his straight-foward demeanor. Both sported oddly colored yellow-greenish eyes framed by thick black lashes.

They radiated strength: both physical and mental. It was easy to tell that they were Alphas, it practically oozed from their pores. You automatically found yourself wanting to please, obey and follow the twins. A very good thing in an Alpha, to inspire that kind of loyalty. The Clear Creek Pack was well-known for having strong and fair Alphas.

Both brothers had difficulty breathing and restraining themselves from running over, grabbing Serenity and making her theirs. They didn't want to scare her- they wanted her to trust them, but it was painful and too overwhelming to deny the pull of their mate bond.

"Good morning Alphas. I'm Serenity." She felt the lure of the mate bond; her heart raced, her palms were sweaty, lust coursed through her veins and her face flushed. They hadn't even touched her yet and her body was already getting hot. Her thongs were damp, she could smell the juices from her arousal and knew they could as well.

'No wonder the pack females dressed me like this- anymore clothes and I'd have heat stroke!' Serenity thought. She was actually aching to feel her mates' bodies on hers, to feel the ecstasy that they could bring her.

'OURS!' their wolves screamed at the sight, sound and smell of Serenity. The twins inhaled the aroma of honey-suckle combined with her own distinct scent. Looking around the room, they noticed that the drapes had all been pulled shut. The room was lit by dozens of candles of differing sizes and colors, creating flickering shadows.

"I'm Alex, this is Brock." He said as they started across the room to their mate. Trying, but failing, to move slowly Alex and Brock ended up standing within inches of their mate. Alex's hands came up and cupped her face as Brock slid behind her, his hands tracing her delicate neck and shoulders.

Serenity felt herself leaning into Alex's hands, wanting more of their touch. One hand knotted in his hair as her other captured one of Brock's hands. Brock groaned as he felt her soft lips on his palm, then the light sting of her teeth nipping at his finger.

"Don't make me wait any longer, I've been waiting since Aunt Laurell called. I need you, both of you," Serenity whispered in a pleading voice made husky with lust.

A primitive growl escaped Alex's lips, right before he captured her mouth with his own. Serenity matched his ferocity with eagerness, tongues battling for dominance. She moaned into his mouth as Brock's lips and teeth traveled over her neck, finding her ear and leaving a trail of bite marks everywhere his mouth touched her. She was euphoric-FINALLY she had her mates; not one, but two sinfully erotic males.

Alex was swimming in a river of raw sexuality he'd never before experienced. Serenity's mouth was divine, the way her tongue battled his and the sounds coming from her throat were driving him wild. His cock was hard enough to pound nails. He moved into her lush body, pushing her back into Brock's hard form.

Brock groaned as Serenity's nearly naked ass came into contact with his jean-covered cock. He wanted to be buried balls deep in that tight, forbidden hole, filling her with himself and then his seed. He thanked the Goddess to be blessed with such a lusty mate; he and Alex both had very high sex drives, their mate had to be equally passionate.

As Alex kept warring with her tongue, his hands slid from her face. He skimmed them lightly over the top of the pegnoir, taking his time getting to her luscious breasts. As one, Alex caressed Serenity's nipples and Brock grabbed her hips, rubbing his swollen, incredibly stiff prick against her parted cheeks.

A lusty moan slipped from Serenity's lips at the feelings of intense pleasure coursing through her body. Her knees buckled as a tidal wave of desire slammed over her. Without Brock's firm grasp on her hips, she would have melted into a puddle of incredible arousal at their feet. She wanted more, more of everything they had to give. She wanted it all; all of their passion, strength, security, sexuality and love.

Taking the hands of her mates in each of hers, she lead them to a large sofa covered by pillows and blankets. Serenity had dreamt of this day for what now seemed to be an eternity. She was overflowing with foreign emotions running the gamut: immense lust, a desire to please and be pleased, pride at being chosen for them and love for her mates-her Alphas.

Alex sat down first, pulling Serenity onto his lap with her legs outside his. Brock moved a nearby chair over and sat behind Serenity. She leaned into Brock and felt his hands take hers behind her back. Brock wrapped one hand around her wrists, then removed his tie and used it to secure her wrists together.

Alex hadn't been wasting time while Brock tied Serenity's hands behind her back. He had torn the pegnoir into shreds, baring her wonderful body to his gaze. His eyes met hers, her pupils were dilated from the feelings running rampant inside her. Without breaking eye contact, Alex let his hands begin to familiarize themselves with her satiny soft skin. He stroked her cheeks, then her dream inspiring mouth. Her tongue darted out and licked his finger, bringing it into the moist heat of her mouth.

Alex let loose a rumbling growl of desire at her initiative. The thought of her lips, teeth and tongue surrounding his cock, sucking on it drove him crazy. He had to focus on her body, her pleasure, or he'd lose control. She was a virgin; it was the twins' top priority to drive her crazy with desire, numbing her to the pain she would feel as they took her for the first time.

Brock began running his mouth over her neck, taking little nips at times. He couldn't believe how responsive Serenity was. Her skin tasted so good, it was like a drug driving him nearer the edge. As he watched her suck on Alex's finger his own hands crept around her sides and began toying with her breasts.

Her nipples were hard as stone, standing up and begging for attention. Brock happily obliged by grazing his fingernails over them and the aureole, the sharp almost-pain brought a moan from Serenity's mouth. He kept scraping one and began to pinch the other, lightly at first, until he noticed her hips moving.

Alex met Brock's gaze over her shoulder and took his finger from Serenity's mouth. He trailed his hands down her body, skimming over her stomach and continuing on to her thighs. He watched her hips moving rhythmically, felt the heat and wetness through his jeans. Alex ignored her pleading body and scraped his nails down her thighs, leaving little red streaks behind.

Brock had one hand fisted in her braid, holding her head so he could kiss her deeply, the other hand still toying with her luscious nipples. His tongue conquered her mouth, taking all she had to offer and more. He didn't want to ever stop kissing her, but he couldn't wait to sink into her warm body either.

Lifting Serenity up and backwards he placed her on his lap. As soon as her inner thighs, barely covered mound and ass came into contact with his body, she started rocking back and forth. Serenity wanted to be filled, her body was empty and aching.

"Please, please, please..." Serenity begged. Unable to form a coherent thought, all she could do was beg. Beg for them to make her theirs. Beg for her mates to stop the aching emptiness. Beg for more pleasure.

She ground down onto Brock's lap, feeling his stiff cock against her ass. She heard him groan just before he placed his hands on her hips, pulling her back and forth over his lap. His hips thrust up in time with her movement.

Serenity saw Alex to the side. He'd stripped and his magnificent body was bared to her gaze. Rocking on Brock's lap, she looked at Alex. His broad shoulders, hairy chest, flat stomach and long, muscular legs were all male. But, what caught her gaze was the appendage proudly standing out from the nest of shaved hair. Long, thick and made purely for pleasure. Her mouth watered as she silently begged Alex to come closer. Brock untied her hands.

Alex obliged Serenity's unspoken plea, walking over to stand in front of the woman riding his brother's lap. Their gaze met, Serenity's flushed face and desire filled eyes making Alex even harder.

When she took him in her hand, Alex's eyes closed to savor her touch. All of a sudden he was engulfed in heat and moisture. His eyes snapped open to find Serenity's mouth covering him, her eyes watching his. Her tongue danced along his cock, licking everywhere it could reach. Watching her pleasuring him with her mouth almost set him off. The suction she applied felt amazing, like she was trying to drive him crazy. And it was working-too well.

Alex stepped back and sat on the sofa sideways, his back propped against the arm. Brock let go of Serenity's hips after lifting her from his lap. He slowly slipped the thong down her legs. Bending down, he freed her feet from it. Before raising back up, he bit the delectable ass in his face. Hearing a groan and feeling Serenity buck, he changed his mind about standing up.

Taking one cheek in each hand, Brock separated them. Seeing her puckered hole, he placed a kiss against it then raised his head. He got another moan. Letting go of her cheeks, he smacked each one and was rewarded with yet another moan.

Brock lifted Serenity and placed her on Alex's naked lap. He then stepped back to strip, knowing none of them could wait much longer to be fully joined.

Alex pulled Serenity's hair, tilting her head. She groaned as his lips blazed a trail of fire down to her aching, sensitive breasts. Taking one nipple into his hot mouth, he bit and sucked on it. Serenity's hands came up, one on his shoulder and the other holding his head to her.

Alex slid his hand between her legs and was driven wild by the heat and amount of moisture he felt. Probing her slit with one finger, Alex slowly inserted it then rubbed her swollen clit with his thumb. Serenity pushed down, wanting more. She was beyond ready for him so Alex inserted two more fingers into her heat and began pumping them in and out.

Serenity's breathing was ragged, moans and whimpers falling from her lips as she bounced on his fingers. So good, it felt so good to have his fingers thrusting into her. But good wasn't enough. She reached down and grabbed his cock; this was what she wanted. Raising on her knees she looked at Alex, his hand came out from between her thighs and she placed the head at her entrance. Kissing her heatedly, Alex was preparing to break through her virginity when he- again- was surprised by her passionate nature.

Serenity shoved down onto Alex's lap, piercing her barrier and filling her up in one movement. The pain was so fleeting as to be hardly noticeable in her sexual haze. Instinctively she began moving up and down before Alex could gather his scattered wits. This woman amazed him!

Seeing Brock moving towards them, Alex leaned Serenity forward into his chest. Slipping one strong arm around her back he held her still as his other hand made it's way to her clit. Rubbing her swollen nub, he began thrusting up into her while capturing her mouth with his.

Brock sat down behind Serenity and coated his finger with lube. Slowly he slipped it into her puckered hole. Her hips tried to move toward Brock, but Alex held her in place. Slowly adding a second and then a third finger, Brock was surprised when she continued to try and thrust backwards onto his fingers.

Having prepared her as well as he could, Brock rubbed more lube over his cock and placed the head at her hole. Slowly he began to enter her, stopping after inch or two to let her body adjust. Surprisingly though, she was taking him enthusiastically. She made no sounds of distress, or tried to get away. Instead her beautiful ass kept moving into him, as though asking for more. For all of him.

He groaned, trying to retain control of himself. Pushing further and further inside her warm, welcoming body Brock was in paradise. At last he was all the way in. He could feel Alex on the other side of her inner wall, thrusting over and over. Brock pulled almost all the way out, then plunged back in. He was surrounded by flexing muscles that were squeezing him tight, as if asking for more. Losing control he started pounding in and out of Serenity's backside, slapping a cheek every few strokes.

Serenity was feeling so much ecstasy from the two men inside her. She barely noticed Alex taking her arms and holding them behind her back. What she noticed was that the new position increased the throbbing pulse inside her body and Alex's mouth once again began sucking her breasts. With one hand on her clit, the other holding her wrists, and Brock's body slamming into hers, Serenity knew this was as close to Heaven as was possible.

Hearing her mates growl their satisfaction and pleasure, Serenity threw her head back and surrendered to their love-making.

A wave of intense satisfaction and pleasure slammed through her. With a shout, Serenity let go and was immediately consumed by jolts of electricity. Spasms rocked her, vaguely she heard her mates' shouts and felt their hot liquids squirting into her. Serenity couldn't hold her body still; it was full of wild energy that shook and jerked her.

The last thing she saw was Alex's satisfied smile, then she sank into oblivion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.3K 21
Previously known as Mated to the Enemy Hard Mate Series Book 3. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** The Blue Moon pack, bi...
5.4K 179 20
"Mate." they both whispered at the same time. Both. Two. I couldn't fight it either, "Mate." Came out of my mouth and my eyes glanced between the bro...
3.9K 542 15
Andrew and Gao are alphas of a highly unusual pack.
2.2M 78.3K 33
After one horrific night, wolf twins Luka and Lucas had to run for their lives. The worst part was hearing their parents screams as they left. Alone...