the feelings that we hide | S...

tecchouswife tarafından

TW// abuse, mentions of r*pe, murder, etc. Working at the FBI was probably the one thing interesting going on... Daha Fazla

00. cast
01. nightmares
02. consensual
03. elegant
04. undercover
06. toxic
07. dreams of you
08. the big game
09. sleep deprived
10. the both of us
11. just friends
12. wreck of our hearts
13. jones
14. profiling
15. vexatious
16. just wanna be loved
17. emergency room
18. unexpected visits
19. back again
20. girls night
PART TWO - S3
21. the phone call
22. restless derogatory
23. safe haven
24. infatuation
25. tick tock

05. old flames

777 29 1
tecchouswife tarafından

Two undercover agents, standing in a room with two sadistic serial killer lovers. Perfect.

Melissa Connelly strode over to the girl beside Spencer. Examining her carefully, she bent and tilted to see every angle of her. She even parted her dress slightly at the slit to show her legs.

Vanessa was still the entire time. She wasn't worried, she just didn't want them to make her and Spencer to do something that'll make their relationship awkward.

Reid felt his body start to break down as he watched Melissa touch his partner seductively.

"Masks off," the woman said, taking a step back to her husband.

The two hesitated to do the action. But after they were off, Asher walked towards Vanessa and placed his hands under her breasts. She choked on air from being uncomfortable from the feeling.

"Don't touch her," Spencer spat out before smacking his hands away.

The man gave him an impressive glare.

"How long have you guys been together?" Asher asked after sitting on the edge of the bed with his wife.

Spencer looked down at his colleague. He saw she wasn't going to speak at all, so he did the talking. "A year."

"A year," Melissa repeated, intrigued. "What should we have them do first?" She was now looking beside her to her partner.

"Let's start easy," Asher said. "Kiss each other. That'll get me started."

Vanessa gagged to herself. Not from the thought of Spencer's lips, but from the thought of the married couple getting off on them. She actually found Spencer's lips tantalizing. They were full and looked quite soft.

"You don't have to do this," Reid whispered to the girl, breaking her out of her trance.

"No...." Asher interrupted, "You do." Right after his sentence, he pulled out a gun from under his bed and aimed it at the two.

Vanessa saw the gun aimed at Reid causing her breath to get caught in her throat.

"It—It's fine," she said before turning her body to face him. "It's fine, Spence."

The man put the gun down after she gave in to the command.

Spencer watched the girl in front of him intently. He was nervous to feel her lips on his, and he was especially worried about how she'd feel about it afterwards. They both liked each other at some point—of course before Vanessa got a boyfriend, but the timing was never right.

The girl cupped both of his cheeks in the palms of her hands. Her left index finger grazed his jawline while her eyes moved towards his shoulder—Reid's eyes focusing on her eyes and moving to her lips here and there.

"Well come on," the female unsub said impatiently.

Vanessa looked up into Spencer's eyes, meeting his, then leaning in slowly. Her lips hovered over his for a moment before she fully pressed their lips together. She felt a rush of shock flow from her lips through her entire body. The feeling she had over a year ago had come back.

When Nessa first joined the BAU, Spencer had her heart immediately. He was too sweet and too adorable for her to not catch feelings for. Every little thing made her heart flutter and her stomach start to tingle. Whenever he smiled, laughed, tried cracking a joke, or even giving off random facts. She enjoyed them even if the rest of the team didn't. She could listen to him talk for hours and still be in love.

Spencer on the other hand, he found her pretty, and funny. But he knew it would never happen since Morgan was the first to start flirting with her, and she would flirt back. Morgan even told him that he was going to make a move on Nessa, but he never did. The feelings he had for her never fully left. He only shoved them down after she got a boyfriend.

Vanessa pulled back moments later and looked up at him. She had a look that Spencer had never seen before. Her eyes were glistening and her brows furrowed.

"You guys act like you've never kissed," Melissa said annoyed. "I'm starting to think you guys aren't dating....or did a fight happen just before."

Vanessa shook her head and hunched over so her left arm crossed over her stomach, and her right rested on top as her fingers fiddled with her bottom lip.

Spencer's eyes never left her. He had been wanting to do that since the first time they got dinner together alone since the team had other things to do..but he couldn't.

"Do it again," Melissa spoke again. "But more intense. I want to see action...tongue!"

"Oooo," her husband started to say while unbuckling his jeans. "And then we'll start with the fun stuff."

"No," Vanessa finally denied.

The unsubs. eyes widened at her rejection.

"What was that?" Asher asked while standing up.

"No."

Asher was starting to get closer to her, so Spencer quickly pulled her behind him.

"Get out of my way!"

The boys started to have a stare off as Vanessa slowly felt her insides fading away by the second from kissing Reid.

"If I don't see you two fucking each other's mouths...a bullet is going through your heart first," Asher said, intimidatingly. But Spencer wouldn't budge.

Seconds later, a fist collided with his jaw. Blood started to seep out from the cut made and instinctively, Spencer's hand went up to touch the spot.

Vanessa gasped from shock and immediately went to check up on it. Her hand placed over the opposite cheek as her eyes examined the mark.

"Spence—"

"Do it...or you're next," Melissa said to her, stretching out her hands to get ready for a punch.

"I'll do it— just— give me a minute."

Vanessa caressed his cheek, stalling and waiting for Hotch and them to intrude any minute.

"They're not coming, Nessa," Spencer whispered quiet enough for the other two to not be able to hear.

"I know—"

Reid was caught off guard when a pair of lips connected with his again, this time more roughly. Her hands wrapped to the back of his neck while his moved to cup her jaw. They pulled away every few seconds and slipped a tongue in every now and then.

Still making out, Spencer deepend the kiss and pressed into her harder but still being gentle and soft. His right hand moved from her jaw to push her hair back before she pulled away.

The only reason why she pulled away was because she felt guilty. She was enjoying the kiss before she remembered she had a boyfriend, and this is basically cheating. Maybe if it was just for work it would've been fine, but she knew it wasn't pretend for her.

"Did I say stop?" Melissa questioned, now having the gun in her hand.

"I'm so sorry Spence— I— I cant," Vanessa started to feel tears pool out from knowing she's hurting her boyfriend, and Spencer.

The married couple was confused but that didn't stop them from trying to get what they wanted.

Reid looked down at his partner, wanting to hold her in his arms after seeing a tear fall off her cheek.

"Wh—" Asher started just before the door bursted open and fell onto the floor. Morgan.

The three that were once in the SUV were now entering, guns in hand, and a swat team behind them.

"Melissa and Asher Connelly!" Morgan started while aiming his gun at them.

This was Spencer's cue to grab the girl and leave. He gripped onto her softly and pulled her out of the room and down the steps. She was taking fast breaths from hurting so much.

"Hey—Hey calm down," he said to her in a soft voice. His hands placed on the side of her arms and he bent over slightly to look into her eyes.

"Spencer— Nathan's gonna hate me," she sobbed.

"He's not gonna hate you." He couldn't help seeing her in pain, so he had no choice but to pull her in and hold her in his arms. "It didn't—It didn't mean anything." Reid hesitated to say that it didn't mean anything because he'd be lying to her and himself. It did mean something and he knew that for the both of them, otherwise she wouldn't be in tears from thinking she'd upset Nathan.

"I cheated, Spence—"

"No you didn't...you were doing what you had to do to catch the Connellys and to not die." Spencer started to run his hand through her hair.

"It doesn't matter—I kissed you and I—I—fuck!" Vanessa pulled away from him and stopped herself before she said something stupid.

Spencer knew exactly what she was trying to say, but decided to not say anything about it to not upset her.

The girl started to walk out the front door before bumping into someone.

"Hey!" JJ greeted before realizing what was happening. "Nessa?" she said more concerned now.

Storming out, she didn't stop to speak to anyone as she made her way back to her hotel room. Kissing Spencer was the worst thing she could've possibly ever done. Knowing how she felt about him beforehand, it lit up an old flame that she thought was gone forever.

...

The team was leaving early the next morning, so they were spending an extra night in the hotel rooms. Considering the fact that Vanessa was upset, Spencer crashed in Morgan's room while Emily went with JJ, having to share a bed with her.

Nessa was finished getting dressed after her shower. She was in black pajama pants with a lilac oversized graphic t-shirt.

While starting to get into bed, someone knocked onto her door causing her to groan, but getting up to open it.

Hotch.

"Did something else happen?" she asked while her left hand rested on the doorknob.

"No," he interrupted. "Can I come in?"

Vanessa nodded before letting the man in. He sat at the small circle dining table, Nessa sitting in front of him not to long afterwards.

"You seemed distressed earlier. What was that about?" Aaron asked, hands folded together.

Vanessa took a deep breath and leaned back in her chair from remembering what happened earlier tonight.

"Do you realize what you had me do, Aaron?" She questioned, irritated.

Hotch stared at her attentively and worryingly, waiting for her to continue.

"I—I know that it was to catch the Connelly's," Nessa asserted, beginning to sit straight up again. "And I would do it again...to get the job done. Work always comes first...But you told me to go with Reid undercover on a case dealing with deep intimacy."

Aaron was still focused on her, listening.

"Spencer and I had to kiss...and more than once!" She exclaimed. "You of all people should know what happened when we kissed. It's no secret that we had feelings for each other...so when you told the both of us to go in there and have to potentially get sexual?"

"I'm sorry," he interrupted and let out a sigh. "I knew what was going to happen after I sent you guys in. But you do know we had to do that, correct?"

"Of course I know that...I just— I don't know what to do now," her voice got quieter and shaky. "I had to kiss Spencer, in order for the both of us to not get shot. What am I supposed to tell Nathan?"

"Im sure he'd understand."

"You don't know him like I do...Work related or not, he'd consider it cheating—"

Vanessa started to feel her throat close up and let out a deep breath before a tear drop fell. This caused Hotch to unfold his hands and place one on top of hers to calm her down.

"Is something happening between you two that I need to know about?" he asked, now concerned for her safety. It was clear about what it was about, but she wasn't confessing.

"No—no, everything's fine," she lied. The girl contemplated for a moment, wanting to tell him. But she knew the consequences that would come along with it, so she decided against it. "We need to get some rest, we leave early tomorrow."

Aaron smiled. He was usually the one to say that to the team. So, he got up and left her alone with her thoughts for the night.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.4K 26 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
88.5K 2.6K 64
"Since when are you a doctor? Last I remember, you were no better than a tabloid journalist." Tatum Katz had a rough start with the BAU. Her pappara...
1.7M 40.6K 60
In which a girl genius meets a boy genius. "𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻, 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒"...
83.7K 1.6K 52
He is a Genius working for the BAU In the FBI. She is a part-time graduate student and a part-time Baker. The way they met might not be ideal, but he...