Commission work - Harry Hook...

By rose_sparrow17

you live a normal life in auradon, but when king ben is kidnapped, you make a rash decision and are stuck on... More

part 1 - meet the reader
part 2 - dreams
part 3 - stress
part 4 - argument
Part 5 - the isle
Part 6 - a new deal
Part 7 - its going down
Part 8 - cotillion night
Part 9 - once upon a dream
Part 10 -complications
more coming soon!
part 12 - letters and conspiracies
Part 13 - arranged marriage
part 14
part 15 - revenge
Isle gear and Cotillion dress redesigns

Part 11 - resolve

2.5K 77 13
By rose_sparrow17

=

You felt a few tears slip down our cheeks as you stared up at the white sterile ceiling, you attempted to sit up but cried out as your chest flared in pain.

"Harry" you sobbed, covering your mouth and letting it all out, hiccuping and tears starting to soak your pillow

"(y/n)-(y/n) you're awake!" your sister's voice interrupted your little pity party, rushing to your side and cupping your face "(y/n)-wait what's wrong!? Is it your wound, ill get-"

"no-no" you sniffed, whipping your cheeks and shaking your head. "I just....i found him and-" you sobbed, unable to finish your sentence.

Audrey shushed you and wiped some more tears off your face "you mean dream boy? You found him?" you nodded.

"yeah, on the isle" a hiccup ripped from your throat, Audreys shoulders slumped and she did her best to hug you without hurting you.

"oh (nickname)" she cooed "im sorry" you shook your head and curled into her side, ignoring the pain in your chest.

=

"So what's his name" almost an hour later, you had finally calmed down enough to talk normally. So now Audrey sat at your side and munched on some chips, letting you talk about your experience on the isle.

"his name is Harry and....hes the son of captain hook?" you winced, expecting Audrey to freak, but to your surprise, she smiled.

"oh! At least you know he can shove a sword up anybody's butt if they mess with you" she chirped.

You frowned, glaring at her suspiciously "ya know, I thought you would be more....advert to an isle kid being dream boy"

"well," she sighed "there's a difference, the universe chose Harry for you, so it means that you're meant for each other, I can't do anything about it" you gave her a soft smile.

"thanks Aud" she grinned and kissed your forehead.

"no prob, I got your back"

"and I got yours"

=

It took you two months to fully heal from the gunshot wound, you were unable to do much else other than convincing Ben to continue the sending of proper supplies to the isle.

Thankfully with his own experience on the isle, and your further explanation of what happened there, he appointed you in charge of isle affairs.

It was stressful but worth it, being able to know EXACTLY what was being sent to the isle. Things like rotten food and old grody trash had been rerouted to an actual trash site.

You were also campaigning for the next group of vks to be brought over, but the council was being stubborn and ignorant against the children of villains.

Your grandmother being one of them, she hardly believed you when you said you found dream boy on the isle, refusing to listen to your sister or parents who defended Harry when she insulted the fact that a vk wasn't "good enough" for you.

She was pushing for an arranged marriage with Ariel's and Erics son, which you ranted about to Audrey....and Harry.

"shes just...ARUGH! Shes being delusional about you, saying that "you're dangerous" and "you'll corrupt our kingdom" Harry snorted, picking at the dream grass below him.

"she sounds like a nutter" he chuckled, reaching out and grabbing your hand, tugging you into his lap.

"she is" you groaned, leaning on his shoulder and pouting "shes one of the most controlling people in my life, and because she didn't get to raise my mom she feels like she has the authority to raise me and Aud completely! Like-she doesn't allow my mom and dad to parent us, when Audrey and I would get into trouble as kids, or anything else, and they would try to talk to us about it or discipline us, she would yell at them and crap" harry hummed, rubbing your back and letting you rant.

"I just-gosh I can't wait until I turn 18 and can just....not care about her anymore, hell, run away with you even" you grumbled, letting your head fall back, seeing harry smile and shake his head at you.

"lass, who knows if ill be off the isle by then" he muttered sadly. You sat up, pointing your finger in his face.

"yes you will, I will get more vks off the isle, I swear by it" harry snorted and shook his head.

"yeh may be the ambassador for the isle but only beasty boy can get more of us off love" he sighed, cupping your chin and rubbing his thumb on your cheek.

"then ill overthrow him and get you all off" you snorted, harry burst into laughter, shaking his head.

"and ill support yeh in that" he chuckled, leaning back on the grass and looking up at the pink sky.

You both sat in silence for a few moments, before you decided to break it "im glad this didn't disappear" you muttered, looking around the dream world you and harry inhabited.

"aye" he hummed, looking up at the cherry tree hanging overhead. "im guessing Auradon looks like this?"

"Yeah, pretty much, minus the permanently pink sky" you giggled, falling back to lay next to harry.

He stretched his arm out to let you use it as a pillow, turning to lay on his side and look at you.

He was happy you were back in Auradon, safe and away from the villans of the isle who would take advantage of you.

It didn't mean he didn't miss you but....it was better for you in auradon.

"I cant wait to see you again" you whispered, looking into his eyes, a soft sad smile on your face.

"yer seeing me righ' now" he laughed, pausing as you reached out and cupped his cheek.

"I mean in Auradon, when you come here" harry sighed, closing his eyes and leaning into your hand.

"yeah....ill see yeh in auradon" he murmured, eyes snapping open as you shuffled closer to him.

Your breathing stopped, lips inches away from his, his ocean blue eyes staring back into your (e/c) ones.

"kiss me" you whispered, Harrys eyes widened for a moment before his arm wrapped around you and pulled you closer, lips crashing into yours.

It was like a nuke exploded in your chest, the shocks vibrating down your limbs and electricity running through your lips.

Harry let out a low hum, rolling onto his back and pulling you onto his chest. You let out a little squeak, separating from him for a moment.

you looked down, giggling as harry pouted at you "nooo, come back" he muttered, tugging at your dress.

You sighed, watching as the world brightened around you "but we're about to wake up" your shoulders slumped, letting your head fall, your chin hitting Harry's chest.

"one more?" he pleaded, sitting up and tilting his head in that adorable way.

You snorted and nodded, pressing one last kiss to his lips.

"mmm thank yeh," he murmured against your lips, pulling away and pressing multiple kisses across your face, smiling against your cheek as you laughed.

"ill see you soon harry" you hummed, closing your eyes and wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug.

"ill see yeh soon meh bonnie lass"

=

You yawned as you woke up, scrunching your face as the sunlight hit your face.

"im up im up" you groaned, wincing as you stretched your lower chest. "ow" you hopped out of bed and looked out the window, a sad smile growing on your face as you saw the isle across the sea, spotting the lost revenge at pirates bay.

"I promise Harry" you muttered, wishing for the wind to carry your words to him "that you will sail the seven seas with me one day"

—end—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.3K 36
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS......or you can. Its up to you! :) Ellie is the child of the v...
44.8K 677 17
Hello! Yet another Disney Descendants story. This continues after the events of "I'm No Princess". After Bianca can't handle all the pressure of b...
173 0 9
VK's have lived in the Isle of the Lost, for their entire lives. Until, Ben, son of the king and queen of Auradon, offers the trouble-making children...
296K 5.4K 47
Chloe de Vil lives on the Isle of the Lost with her mother and twin brother. That is, until Carlos got the invitation to go to Auradon. Since then, C...