The vampire world

By MelodyT24

"For your information, I refuse to barbie myself up to be sold to some bloodsucking demons?" Gabriella yelled... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

CHAPTER 6

166 6 0
By MelodyT24

Gabriella Monet POV

I was happy to see Daphne again. It surprising how fate does things sometimes. I never thought I'll see Daphne again but, here she is in front of me dressed in a purple gown and looking like a princess. A human princess.

"You look pretty tonight Daphne. It's nice to see you again, "I said and hugged her.

"Me too, "she replied.

Slade cleared his throat to gain my attention and we both turned to face him. "Are you guys done?" he asked in a rude tone.

I frowned at him and didn't bother to answer him until Daphne decided to speak up and answer him.

"Sorry my prince, "she said and bowed.

"Bow!! Why would she bow to this dick head?" I thought as Daphne bowed to him as if he was some god.

"Anyone can't be like you Gabriella, "Slade replied beside me.

"Right, you can hear my thoughts"

"You must be Gabriella, I'm prince kyle."The hoarse voice guy introduced himself.

I didn't reply to him instead, I waved at him but when I saw his hard expression of Slade, I quickly bought my hand down.

"That's my little sister over there. Princess Rosella." he pointed to a pretty tall lady who was speaking rudely to a girl who cowered in fear. "That must be her slave," I thought and gave Slade a questioning look.

"Yeah, "he replied in a low tone.

"I love your dress Gabriella, "the queen complimented.

She looks cool and gentle but you can never tell who a wicked or nice vampire is. I decided to play along and pretended that I love her compliment.

"Thank you, my queen."I bow.

Just then, a servant who I guessed was a vampire due to his pale skin walked into the throne room and announced the arrival of the guests that were visiting the palace.

"Your majesty." he bow and then raised his head to face the king but he didn't look him in the eye. "Lady Luciana and minister Zepeda have just arrived. "He announced.

"Very well then, let's welcome them." the king replied and dismissed the servant. "Slade," he called. Slade walked to him and bowed.

"Yes, father."

"Your beloved is here. Let's go welcome her and her father." the king informed him and walked away with the queen.

"Of course father. I'll join you shortly."Slade replied and walked back to where I was standing.

"my girlfriend is here to stay for some time so I hope you behave yourself."He whispered in my ears.

I smirked at him and decided not to reply to him aloud instead I gave him a reply in my head. "To hell with you and your girlfriend." I smiled at him because I knew he was burning with rage.

Slade laughed and whispered again. "I see you are acting like a wild cat. You do something bad and I'll treat you like trash." he threatened.

I couldn't let him get to me with his stupid threats so I decided to give a reply to his stupid threats. A reply I know he will like.

"fuck you!!!!" I smiled to hide the expression on my face from the vampires that were starting to stare at us.

"Anything the problem? What are you two discussing? We have a guest to welcome." kyle reminded him.

Slade laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder." Nothing brother. We were just discussing as slave and master. Right slave?" he tapped me to respond.

"Yes, your highness. Prince Slade is right, "I replied with a bow.

Prince Kyle gave a nod and walked out with the king and the rest of the royals in the throne room leaving Slade and me alone.

"Get your hands off me!"I shouted and pushed his hand off my shoulder.

"I'm warning you, Gabriella. Behave well."

"Talk to the hands."I pushed his hand away and walked out of the throne room.

"She is such a problem, "Slade muttered under his breath.

The royals all stood at the entrance of the ballroom to welcome lady Luciana and her father, minister Zepeda as I have heard.

"Welcome Zepeda, "the king greeted the minister warmly and embraced him.

"Long time no see your majesty."Zepeda bows as a sign of respect to the king.

"Greetings my king and queen."A girl beside the minister now as she announced her presence.

"Welcome Luciana." the queen smiled and hugged her.

The Luciana he had been ranting about looks prettier than I imagined her to be. Her hair was long red hair and an oval-shaped face. She seems to be around 176cm tall. She looked like a celebrity model with her slender boy and curvy legs. I stared at her body and wished it was mine.

"My prince." she hugged Slade. "Long time no see Slade, "she said.

"It's good to see you again Lucy, "he replied with a smile.

"Hey Lucy" kyle greeted and they both hugged.

"Rosella!" she squealed and rushed to hug the princess. With the way they embrace each other, you'll think they were lovers.

"Come on. The ball is about to start, "The king announced. Everyone bowed their heads and began to head to the ball.

"Hey you, "Slade pointed at me. "Help lady Gabriella with her luggage? "He commanded.

"Me?"I asked to make sure he was talking to me or maybe the wall.

Slade nodded and pointed to Luciana's luggage. " yes you," He answered back.

Lady Luciana glared at me like I was a meal. Her green eyes roam my body as if she was observing me."You again?" she frowned and pointed a finger at me.

"What did I do wrong?"I asked as I glared back at her. I don't even know the bitch so why was she acting as if we knew each other.

"She looks like Bianca, "Luciana stated.

Everyone had been saying that I looked like someone. Who was that person? was that the reason Slade bought me from the auction house cause I looked like a girl called Bianca? I had to know and there is only one way.

"Who the hell is Bianca?"I questioned and everyone present turned to face me.

"Just pack the luggage and stop asking questions slave. "Slade commanded and gave me an evil glare.

"Oh, mighty Slade. I'm going to find out who Bianca is? Don't think because your cat face girlfriend is here that I would bow to you. I bow to no one."I smirked at him knowing fully well that he was reading my mind. I thought he was going to get angry at what I just said instead, he burst out laughing.

"Are you okay Slade? Why are you suddenly laughing?" kyle asked cause he has been watching the exchange between Slade and me.

"Can he read minds too? "I gave Slade a questioning look and he shook his head. "Well, that confirms everything "

"Slade! "Luciana called his name and pointed to the ballroom.

"Prince Slade, "I called and quickly bite my tongue at what I just said.

"Yes slave, "he replied with a smile.

"Where should I drop the luggage?"I asked.

"Daphne will lead you to two rooms at the west end of the castle. One is for minister Zepeda and the second for lady Luciana," he replied and went inside the ballroom with Luciana and the rest of the royals.

" Bastard," I cursed angrily as soon as he left. "Who does he think he is?" I wanted to shout out but I couldn't because a lot of guards surrounded us.

"Gabriella!" Daphne shouted my name. I turned to face her and she pointed to the luggage. "Shall we?"

I looked at the entrance of the ballroom where Slade and the other royals had entered. "Gabriella!" Daphne shouted my name.

"Okay. Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 404K 46
I was sure the worst thing to ever happen to me would be being kidnapped, and sure, that was pretty bad. However, what was worse was being kidnapped...
51 2 11
Y/n, a human in a cruel world for human kind, has been bought by none other then their soulmates but what happens when past masters of hers find out...
164 5 10
Roselyn winter had little to complain about. Her parents were strict yes, but never abusive. She was an average teenage girl. That is until her 18th...
1K 7 15
In a small and quiet village, much like any other, families who have debts to and can't afford to pay them off are forced to give up their first born...