TEACHER'S PET (KTH)

By Lethal_Bangtan

HIT #2 IN FANFICTION 🏃🏻‍♀️ 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘪... More

(1) triple dog dare
(2) monday: soy boy
(3) tuesday: sticky situation
(4) wednesday: juicy drawing
(6) thursday: sticky notes (part 2)
(7) friday: pajama day
(8) club night (part 1)
(9) club night (part 2)
(10) club night (part 3)
(11) the next morning
(12) exposed
(13) punishment
(14) pleasures
(15) secrets and surprises
(16) arrival
(17) teasing under the table
(18) bad girls get punishments (part 1)
(19) babygirl's reward (part 2)
(20) beautiful
(21) do it yourself
(22) first date (part 1)
(23) big mistakes and first dates (part 2)
(24) oops bad timing
(25) a not so bad confrontation
(26) the most beautiful day
(27) epilogue: seokjin's lingerie
(28) 500k special: under the desk (part 1)
(29) 500k special: under the desk (part 2)
TEACHER'S PET SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

(5) thursday: sticky notes (part 1)

40.8K 2K 1.4K
By Lethal_Bangtan

"I have to head back into the school to prepare Friday's prank, we just have to wait a bit until Mr. Kim leaves." I whisper to Jin as we walk out of the school and he laughs.

"What could you possibly have to prepare a whole day and a half in advance for?"

We turn to the gym and I pull him inside with me.

"See that?" I point at the red Mustang in the parking lot.

"That's his car. We're waiting until he leaves."

"What in the world are you planning?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

"You'll see Friday morning. I think this'll be the best one yet. I went easy on him today so I have to step up my game for tomorrow's and Friday's." I peek out the little window on the door and Jin does the same.

He sighs and pulls something from his bag.

"Want some jellies?" He offers the bag to me.

I giggle at him, always eating candy.

"Oh- that's him! He's leaving." I grin as he pulls away.

"Damn, he's got a nice ass car, I'll give him that." I nudge Jin.

Once his car is out of sight, I grab Jin and pull him with me to the school entrance and to Mr. Kim's class. I make sure no one sees us as I pull out a spare classroom key I had gotten from the janitor earlier.

"You have that why?" He stares at the key.

"Told the janitor earlier that I had to come after school to get stuff from the room and that Mr. Kim told me to lock up." I smirk.

I open the door and pull Jin inside.

"I can't believe I even thought of this! I'm one hell of a genius y'know?" I gloat while digging through my bag.

"You seem to become more and more powerful each prank. You're like... leveling up." Jin laughs.

He gasps and I look up at him.

"You're the final boss! I wonder if Mr. Kim will beat you."

I snort at Jin's ridiculous but mostly accurate thoughts. That's a good question, actually.

Will Mr. Kim figure out it's me messing with him?

"Psh, he hasn't said anything to me because he has no proof it's me. He has to know it's me though because I drew his 'juicy ass' on the board today." I bust out laughing.

"It doesn't connect you with the pranks though." Jin points out.

"You're right."

"What about those weird things he said to you? Does he know it's you and he's trying to mess with you back?" Jin asks.

"Whatever he said that I took as flirting was me just being dumb probably. I'm dirty minded and just took it wrong. He has no reason to mess with me like that, he only suspected me and I took what he said the wrong way."

"He doesn't intimidate me." I add.

"You're right. Why in the world would a teacher flirt with a student?" He pauses and an idea comes to his mind,"Or maybe he actually has a crush on you! A student crush!"

"You're crazy. He's a hot young art teacher that's always wearing Gucci and expensive brands so he can obviously have any hot babe out there so why would he suddenly like a student?"

He shrugs.

Jin tries reading the paper over my shoulder and I snatch it away from him and glance up.

"No peeking. It's a surprise and one I think the whole school will like."

"Whole schoo-" A knock at the door cuts us off.

"Perfect timing." I run over and open up, expecting someone I know.

"Yuna, you're a lifesaver." I thank her and she comes inside as I shut the door again.

She sets down four Dollar Store bags on a desk, peaking Jin's curiosity.

"Snacks?" He asks excitedly and I laugh.

"No, silly. Our next prank. Tomorrow's!" I grab a bag and dump it out onto the desk top.

Packs and packs of colorful sticky notes pour out of the bag and Jin gasps.

"No way... I've always wanted to do this!" He bounces.

I dump the other three bags out and grab a few packs.

"Start with covering his desk area while I do the board, then we'll do the doors, chairs, and desks and even the walls if we have enough." I tell them and Jin salutes me.

"Eye-eye captain!"

For the next three hours they help me cover the entire room in sticky notes until my phone rings and I pull it out of my uniforms pocket to see that it's my brother.

"Hello? What's up."

"Hey! What time will you be back? I wanted to go out to dinner tonight."

"Oh- uhhh...." I look at the other two and I look around the room.

Everything but one wall is finished but still, it'd take forever.

"Jin is dropping me off right now actually! I'll be home soon."

"Okay, see you soon, sunshine!"

I hang up and grab all the unused sticky note packs.

"We'll have to go. One unfinished wall is fine, I think we did more than enough." I say proudly and beam at our work.

"Okay, I need to be home soon anyways. Either way, Mr. Kim will shit bricks tomorrow." Yuna laughs and helps me pick up the unused packs.

"No fucking way will he expect this!" Jin says while bringing my bag over.

"Just shove them all in my backpack." I tell her and we both dump at least 20 packs each into my bag.

We finish cleaning up and I lock the door as we leave.

Taehyung's pov

"Ah, what a great morning." I say to myself as I heat the coffee up in the break room.

I unbutton a few buttons on my white shirt and take off my black blazer, setting it on the chair since it's rather warm inside today.

I pour some coffee in my mug and grab the blazer, heading back to class.

I check my watch.

7:20 AM

The bell will ring at 7:45 AM.

Early start to a good day

I pull out the key from my pocket and unlock the door.

"Hmmm hm hmmm~" I hum in my happy mood.

I open the door and look up, stopping like a deer in headlights and I choke on my coffee at the site in front of me.

Sticky notes?

Sticky notes everywhere!

I look around the room as I walk in and feel like I'm about to pass out.

No way am I cleaning this up myself!

The desks, chairs, board, windows, doors, walls- everything!

I set my coffee down and can't help but laugh a little at the unbelievable prank someone pulled on me.

It can't be her since I saw her leave...

"Someone really stayed after school to do all of this? Should I be touched or-" I speak to myself but get cut off.

I jump a little at the sound of someone walking in and watch as she quickly comes in and turns around to quietly and slowly shut the door. I watch, amused, as she peaks out the window in the door and I assume she's making sure I'm not coming down the hall.

So the kitten's come to play

I smirk.

"How nice of you to show up early today." I say in my deep voice making her gasp and turn around.

Regular pov

I gasp and turn around, startled.

Mr. Kim's already here this early?!

I stare at him with wide eyes but try to play it off cool.

"Oh.. uh, yeah. I came early to.... study! Study before class starts." I rub the back of my neck, sweating because I was almost caught red handed.

Yeah, totally came early to study and not finish putting sticky notes on that one empty wall

He stalks up to me and I back up but I feel a desk behind me, still he doesn't stop coming closer.

"Mr. Kim?"

"Hm?" Is all he says as he puts his hands on the desk on both sides of me, me now practically sitting on the desktop.

I feel myself grow hot as he looks me up and down while swiping his tongue on his lower lip ever so slowly to get my attention. I can't help but look down at his perfect lips and wonder what they'd feel like on mine.

My breath catches in my throat at his attire that I just now notice. About four or five buttons are unbuttoned from his shirt showing his tan and toned chest.

He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and I look up slowly into his dark eyes as he leans in.

"I could always help you study. I can teach you a lot of things." He says, his lips brushing against my ear, setting me on fire.

"S-sir?" I whisper, stuttering.

"Mmm, I love it when you call me that."

I turn my head a little to look him in the eye and feel myself become light headed at the sight of the unbelievably attractive man that's just a few inches away. Looking down at his lips, I feel something inside me change.

A feeling that I shouldn't have... a feeling of wanting to kiss my teacher and not caring if it's wrong.

He slowly starts to lean in and I let him.

We both freeze as the bell to go to first hour rings. My eyes go wide and he stands up and buttons up his white shirt while smirking.

Turning, he opens the door.

"Goodmorning!" He greets Jin as he walks through the door, other students following.

Jin gives me a look and I just shoo him away and go to my seat. I watch Mr. Kim sip his coffee and read papers like nothing happened.

So it wasn't just my imagination after all...

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
146K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
14.6K 975 47
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
120K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...