Boboiboy x reader Songfic One...

By SUPRAMA

So basically you give me any songs and I'll try to make it into a short story! You can request anything but n... More

Requesting Page
Before you go// Lewis Capaldi - Gempa
Lifetime//Ben&Ben - Taufan
Love like that//Lauv- Halilintar
Habits//Tove Lo- Blaze
Stay Awake//Dean Lewis- Ais
Lie to Me//5 SOS- Solar
Bruises// Lewis Capaldi- Duri
Special Chapter//Solar
Special Chapter // Petir
Locked Out of Heaven// Supra
Special Chapter//Boboiboy
I Like me Better// Lauv- Halilintar
Take her to the moon for me// Moira dela Torre - Solar
Cheerleader//OMI - Frostfire
scared//Jeremy Zucker- Glacier
Mafia Chap??
A/N
Steal My Girl//One direction - Frostfire
Welcome to life // Awake at last - Halilintar
Superhero//Hayd- Boboiboy

I love you 3000// Stephanie Poetri- Quake

464 21 86
By SUPRAMA

A/N: This was requested by Lynn_Leon :)) This is quite long than the previous one so yehh. Hope ya'll like it!

///

I see you standing there
In your hulk outerwear

The first rays of the sun peeked through the windows covered with thin whit flowy curtains, stroking (F/C) walls with its touch. It enveloped the room with its vibrance and warmth, making the room more happier and lighter.

All was in utmost tranquility as the birds chirped happily while the wind whispered good morning until-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

An annoyed groan resounded in the room as the sounds of a dying alarm clock followed, its broken pieces clattering in the ground.

Rest in peace alarm clock-

Tired E/C eyes fluttered open but immediately closed as the sun greeted her hello. Y/N hissed at the bright light and slowly sat up, messily throwing her blanket in the floor.

With closed eyes, she stretched her tired limbs and sighed in delight at the sound of her joints popping back to its original position.

A long yawn escaped her lips as she stood up and picked her fallen blanket. Instead of folding it neatly, she threw it in her messy bed, quite proud of her work.

She groggily walked outside, ignoring the broken whimpers of her alarm clock and sighed as a thought popped into her mind.

Ah fck. I'm gonna have to buy a new one.

Y/N groaned and ran a hand in her hair, frustrated but not suprised. She went towards the kitchen and was suprised to see breakfast already served.

Four fluffy pancakes were stacked in a plate with syrup dripping and soaking it. Berries were placed on top of it with one thick slice of butter beside it. Other than the pancakes, one cup of hot cocoa was placed near it, emitting hot swirls of steam and a sweet aroma.

Now hold on just a frickin second!

She lived alone so why the heck is there food?!

She cautiously went towards the table, eyes flickering everywhere for any suspicious activity. Seeing none, she focused her gaze at the food and discovered a note beside it with a very familar neat writing.

And all I can think
Is where is the ring

Good morning my dear!

I hope you woke up well my dear. I came into your house with the spare key you gave me and made you breakfast. I figured you'd just order coffee and not eat anything else which is bad for your health! I'm sorry I'm not there to greet you good morning! Tok Aba called and needed help with the shop. I hoped you liked it! Please do the dishes okay? Love you!

-Quake

Y/N's frown immediately vanished and was replaced by a small smile. She happily ate the delicious meal while scrolling through her social media. She savored each bite and hummed in delight at the rich and amazing taste gracing her tongue.

Quake's cooking is really the best!

After a few minutes, she was already finished. With the empty plate and cup in one hand and her phone in the other, she put the dirty dishes in the sink.

When she was about to turn the faucet on to wash the dishes, her phone alarm blared obnoxiously, signifying that she only had one hour to prepare for work.

Ah sht. The dishes can wait!

Cause I know you wanna ask
Scared the moment will pass

With that thought in mind, Y/N dashed towards her bathroom and immediately took a shower, completely oblivious of the brown paper under the plate she was using.

It read

'Will'

/// - - - / • • • ///

With only 10 minutes left, Y/N hurriedly put on her black heels, her damp hair sticking at the back of her white disheveled long- sleeved polo.

A shine glinted in her peripheral vision, causing Y/N to stop what she was doing. Her gaze flickered at the source and was surprised to see two (Favorite Flavor) muffin and one (Favorite drink) wrapped in a plastic package with a brown piece of paper attached to it.

She swiftly went towards it and snatched it, hurriedly putting it in her bag and deciding to think about who gave it to her later as she was in a hurry.

I can see it in your eyes
Just take me by surprise

As she closed the door to her apartment, a gentle breeze waved passed her and tickled her with its windy breath. The H/C girl relished the wind, not noticing one piece of brown paper sticking out of her bag and flew with the wind, never to be seen again.

It read

'You'

/// - - - / • • • ///

Y/N sighed in relief when she looked at the office clock.

She wasn't late!

She tiredly went to her place and fixed her disheveled self. She grabbed her folder filled with her work files and was about to open it when a tap on her shoulders disturbed her.

Annoyed, she swiveled around to meet the brat who had the frickin audacity to disturb her.

Her glare immediately softened upon seeing her co-worker, Ying, with a bright smile.

"Yes Ying? Do you need anything?" Y/N asked with a gentle smile.

Ying excitedly grabbed Y/N's arm, her blue eyes twinkling with eagerness and joy.

"What did you have for breakfast today?!" came Ying's energetic voice.

Y/N internally flinched at her friend's enthusiastic voice and instead frowned in a confused manner.

"What?? Why?"

Ying held the urge to jump up and down like a little kid and continued pestering Y/N with questions.

"I'm just curious! Oh! And what do you have for snacks today?! Tell me! Maybe we can sharee!"

Y/N looked at Ying weirdly and shrugged, thinking maybe Ying was high on something.

"Well, I had pancakes for breakfast and muffins for snacks. Quake made me breakfast which is really sweet of him. I think he also left me the muffins." Y/N replied with a smile.

Ying squealed happily and pulled the H/C up and hugged her, utterly confusing the H/C girl with her actions.

"Oi! Ying! What are you doing?! Let me goooo!"

"Nooo! I'm just so happy for youu!"

Nani?

Y/N gently shoved Ying's arms around her and looked at her with a big ass question mark on her head.

"What? Why are you happy-" Y/N was about to question her friend's silly antics when a deep voice interrupted.

"Miss L/N? Can you come to my office? There are things that we need to discuss."

Y/N immediately straightened her posture and nodded at her boss.

"Yes sir"

Y/N followed her boss, sparing one glance at Ying and mouthing 'We'll talk later'

Ying waved goodbye and was about to go back to her chair when she accidentally bumped Y/N's folder full of work files, its contents spilling on the floor.

And all my friends they tell me they see
You're planning to get on one knee

Ying hastily grabbed it and put it in Y/N's folder neatly then left, forgetting one piece of brown paper near Y/N's chair.

It read

'Marry?'

/// - - - / • • • ///

After a few moments, Y/N came out of her boss' office with an annoyed scowl, grumbling profanities under her breath. In her arms were a stack of folders with work files to be typed into a laptop.

'Stupid boss. Does he expect me to finish all this by my freaking self?!'

With a sigh, she dropped the stack of folders onto her desk, running a hand through her hair and rolled her eyes.

Ugh, let's get this over with.

After two hours, Y/N was on the last folder. Truth to be told, it wasn't that hard so she wasn't that annoyed anymore.

She hummed a tune while typing documents into her laptop and sang occasionally, a gentle smile gracing her lips.

When she was about to flip the last page of the final folder, a ding! sound rang, notifying a person has texted her.

But I want it to be out of the blue
So make sure I have no clue

Curious, she grabbed her phone. Her eyes immediately brightened when she saw who it was.

'Good afternoon my dear! I hope you're doing well in your work. Can you meet me at the park where we first met? I'll be waiting for you'

Quake

Y/N glanced at her watch and smirked.

"There's only 20 minutes left and my shift would be over. Pfft I know my boss won't mind. I'm kinda done anyways. Oh welpp~"

She closed the last folder and started to pack her stuff. She looked around and sneakily went towards the exit, succesfully getting out without anyone noticing her.

She whistled happily then went out of the building.

When you ask

The last folder in her desk opened due to the wind. Beneath the last page was a piece of coffee brown paper.

It read

'Me?'

/// - - - / • • • ///

Y/N arrived at the park and frowned when there was no sight of her lover. She shrugged and figured he was running late.

She sat in a bench and closed her eyes, sighing in delight as the wind caressed her tired form and blew comforting kisses to her face.

Suddenly, a hand covered her eyes. Y/N jolted and was about to punch the living daylights of the person when a gentle voice rang in her ears.

"Hello my dear"

Y/N immediately beamed at the voice and was about to swat his hand away and hug him but Quake gently patted her shoulders, telling her to stay in place.

"I'll show you something but no peeking okay?" Quake chuckled when a groan went out of Y/N's lips. Nonethless, she nodded and allowed Quake to guide her towards the place.

Baby, take my hand
I want you to be my husband

Quake held her hand while the other kept Y/N's eyes closed. Quake gulped nervously as they neared their destination, sweat starting to form in his forehead but he remained humble and calm.

After a while, they came to a halt.

Quake slowly removed his hand from Y/N's eyed and spoke,

"You can open them now my dear"

E/C eyes fluttered open and widened at the sight in front of her.

There were two elegant chairs positioned opposite from each other, a table filled with two wine glasses and one red wine with two weeknight coq au vin as viand between the two chairs.

Fairylight were strung above them, creating a magical feel to the atmosphere. Rose petals and mini candles were scattered everywhere, enveloping the area with a romantic and warm feeling.

Y/N's gaze flickered to Quake.

He looked quite weird...But she didn't mind as she voiced out her surprised thoughts.

"You did this for me?" came Y/N's surprised voice.

"Y-yeah. The others helped too. Uhm so what's your answer?" Quake questioned with nervous eyes.

Y/N frowned at his words and uttered a,

"What? What answer?"

Why the hell are people acting so weird? Earlier it was Ying, now its Quake??

"The papers? Didn't you get one?" came Quake's equally confused voice.

Y/N thought for a moment and shook her head.

"Nopee! What do you mean anyways?"

Quake sighed and held her hand, caressing it with so much love and affection.

"The paper below your plate? The one attached to your muffin? Your work files? The last folder your boss gave you?" Quake asked with raised eyebrows.

Y/N's bewildered gaze landed on Quake.

"Uh there were papers? Uhm hehe I didn't notice? heheheh" Y/N laughed bashfully while scratching the back of her head.

Quake smiled gently then removed his grip from her hands. His hands found its way to his pockets.

"I should've figured you wouldn't notice. Well then, I guess I gotta do this the normal way." He fished out a tiny box from his pockets and knelt down with one knee, smiling ever so lovingly and with nervousness.

Cause you're my Iron Man
And I love you 3000

It was at that moment that Y/N realized why he looked weird.

Quake's chocolate locks were free from his cap's grasp and was flowing with the wind. He was wearing formal clothes, making him so so SO SO SOO handsome underneath the sky's red and orange hues.

"Will you marry me, my dear?"

Y/N's eyes widened in shock and in pure bliss, tears of joy brimming in her eyes. She stifled a squeal as her hand covered her mouth.

"Are you kidding me?!"

Quake frowned and felt his heart break a little.

"YES OF COURSE! A thousand times YES!"

Quake immediately enveloped her into a hug, enjoying the feeling of his heart soaring in ecstasy. Y/N hugged him back, the dam finally breaking as happy tears flooded her cheeks.

The couple detached from each other and gazed at each other's eyes, their smiles reaching their ears.

Quake gently held Y/N's right hand and slid the ring on her finger. Y/N's tears flowed quickly at the sight of the ring on her hand, incoherent happy gibberish spewing out of her mouth.

Quake chuckled at Y/N's cuteness and hugged her again, patting her head ever so affectionately.

"The food is gonna go cold my future wife. Let's eat shall we?"

Y/N nodded happily and so the soon to be married couple went towards the table, eating and talking with big smiles etched on their faces as the sun went down.

Baby, take a chance

It was soon replaced by the vast velvety night sky, its shining inhabitants illuminating the couple, enveloping them in its silvery glow.

"My future wife, look at the stars" Quake held Y/N's hand and gestured at the sight above them.

Y/N obeyed and stared above, E/C eyes gleaming with astonishment at the numerous smiling stars above her.

"You see how many they are? That's how much I love you." Quake finished with a gentle smile.

Y/N's cheeks bloomed in red hues at his words, eyes averting to the ground as Quake chuckled at her adorable action.

" Hey look at me. "

Y/N reluctantly peeled her eyes off the ground and stared at Quake's golden ones.

"I love you my future wife"

Y/N smiled brightly as she replied a,

"I love you too my future husband"

'Cause I want this to be something
Straight out of a Hollywood movie

———————/.. _ ./../_ ./———————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 8.1K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
17.8K 1.4K 36
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
222K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
243K 7.8K 173
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...