Ocean Eyes

By BillieGrande59

While at a meet and greet Billie meets a fan that makes her heart skip a beat (smut) More

Meet&greet
The party
The sleepover
The after party
Caught
Goodbye
She dosent know
Let me explain
I love you
IMPORTANT
I need you more than ever

Everything I wanted

26 0 3
By BillieGrande59

Billie p.o.v

"Get out." Was all I said to the tall dark skinned girl that was standing before me, sure she was beautiful and amazing in bed but I didn't love her and I couldn't keep hurting the ones I loved by having her around.

"What" she asked slightly pissed off, "get out now" I said calmly. With that she put on her clothes and stomped out the door. For some backstory on her, her name is Crystal and I met her at a bar while dating Kayle one thing led to another and we became fuck buddies of a sort. When my family found out about her the were mad to say the least, my family loved Kayle and to know that I was hurting her without her knowing pissed them off.

Crystal was involved with drugs and gangs, I never did drugs with her or hung out with her friends but she would always come home late completely crossed and usually bleeding with a black eye, I was done with her and now I had to go back to Kayle.

I tried to call her but my number was blocked along with all social media's, I knew what I had to do.
I got I'm my car and drove down the street until I reached my soulmates house.

Kayle's p.o.v

I hear a loud knock on my door that wakes me up, I quickly run down stairs and open my door to see the one person I never wanted to see again, the girl that stole my heart and ripped it to pieces, the girl that broke me completely and gave me commitment issues, the girl I still somehow needed, the girl I still loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
170K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
144K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...