Short Horror Stories

By maisywinnn

Horror is a form of fiction that intends to scare or disturb through a protagonist's experience with an uncan... More

Short Horror Storys
The Reflection
Help
Windows
Missing
Mother
I Fell, I Fell, I Fell
In The Dark
Stairs
Pig Farm
Senses
The Shower Curtain
Living Nightmare
The Wall
Two Sentence Stories
Corn
Horror
Headaches ~ Part One
Headaches ~ Part Two
Watching
Once Again
Doll
Cabin
First Words
Something In The Attic
Hide and Seek
Revenge
Don't Pick Up
Mom
Wrong Definition
Safe

Sounds

2.9K 122 20
By maisywinnn

You know when you hear creaks when you're home alone, not knowing where they came from? When you are sitting in your room, trying to go to sleep, but the creaking from the hallway, and sometimes above you, makes you listen for more. Makes you want to hear for another. The silence of your room making it seem louder than it is. You don't know where it comes from. You don't know why it scares you. You tell your family, and they say its the house settling. But you know, you know for a fact that it isn't. You hope one day they hear it. You hope that they will believe you. But maybe it's all in your head. Maybe it's just your imagination. Maybe, it is all fake. You listen every night. And it's there, every night. The same sound. The same time. Until you hear something after the creak.

A voice. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 35 102
Zombie King's Guide to Pretending to Be Well-Behaved 喪屍王幼崽裝乖指南 Author: 宮奈奈 Status: 102 Chapters (Completed) Description: #Little Bad Zombie King Suff...
4.5K 64 115
Survive in a Horror Game by Falling in Love 在恐怖游戲裏靠談戀愛逃生 Author: 糖丢丢 Chapters: 134 Chapters (Completed) Description: It's not scary if a yandere like...
7.2K 646 6
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...
6K 63 117
After Turning Into a Cat, I Cheated in The Horror Game 變成貓後在恐怖游戲裏開挂 Author: 霧裏看霾 Status: 117 Chapters (Completed) Description: [A hot-tempered orange...