You Must Be A Malfoy //Draco...

By MangoWaffles_582

Your life before Hogwarts wasn't all that special. You watched your siblings practice magic and watched them... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: A new Aunt?
Chapter 3: Troll in the Dungeon???
Chapter 4: The Ring and the Mirror
Chapter 5: Whose daughter????
Chapter 6: The Trapdoor
Chapter 7: Goodbye Hogwarts
Chapter 8: Camp June Part 1
Chapter 9: Camp June Part 2
Chapter 10: Saving Harry. Twice.
Chapter 11: Flying Car; Another Letter
Chapter 13: Truth or Dare
Chapter 14: Picture Perfect
Update To Clear Things Up
Chapter 15: The Twin Brother
Chapter 16: Hufflepuff Friend
Update

Chapter 12: The First Memory

2.8K 64 60
By MangoWaffles_582

Just in case people were awake, I went back to get my ring. I really didn't want to go to the boys side, but if Malfoy has my letter, I need to get it back.

I walked up the stairs, trying not to make any noise. Once I got up to the top, I could see a few boys laying on their beds next to me. I saw Crabbe. He was not a good sleeper. He was half in the blanket, half out, mouth open, snoring, and I could see a little bit of drool.

It was a bit disturbing, but I continued to look around for Malfoy. Then I spotted him. He was awake, sitting on his bed, holding my letter. I made sure that the boys around him were asleep before I was going to take my ring off.

I walked right in front of him. I'm pretty sure he heard a footstep because he glanced up from the letter, looked around, then looked back down at it.

Then I snatched the note with the hand that didn't have the ring. He looked extremely confused, then I took my ring off.

"Why did you take my letter?!" I exclaimed quietly so the boys wouldn't wake up. I also bent down to face him.

"What are you doing in the boys bedroom?!" He responded.

"Oh, please. You were in the girls bedroom so what's the difference?" I stated. "Now answer the question."

"Why can't you trust the four people B.J is describing?" Malfoy asked.

"For gods sake! Stop answering the question with more questions and tell me why you purposely went into the girls bedroom, went to MY bed, and took the letter?" I demanded, still trying to be quiet.

"I was wondering who it was from." He said.

"Why do you care about letters that I receive?" I questioned, sitting on the floor now. Not really the comfiest sitting spot.

"Sit on my bed if you want." He said. Did he seriously just ask me to sit on his bed??? Why is he being nice??

"I'm..good." I replied when I really wasn't. The floor was not comfortable at all.

"Are you scared to sit with me?" He asked with a laugh.

"I'm not scared and I never will be of you." I stated.

"Prove it then. Sit with me." He said, patting the bed. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bed.

"Now answer the question. Why do you care about the letters I receive?" I repeated.

"No one randomly gets a letter when it's not even a meal time or anything. Unless it's a complete emergency or the sender wants to send it without anyone knowing about it." He started. "So if there was a danger, I wanted to know."

"But the danger would have nothing to do with you. It would have been MY family issues. Not yours." I replied, confused.

"Who is B.J? Your boyfriend or something?" He asked.

"No. He's not my boyfriend." I replied. "He was my childhood best friend. But he started to talk about future things that will happen. Like he could see the future. He then started acting crazy and violent, so they took him away to a place for people like him."

"Oh." He responded, not really knowing what to say. "If he said in the letter to meet you, wouldn't he not be in the place anymore?"

"That's what scares me." I said. "I know his time is definitely not up to leave, so he probably broke out. And he's dangerous."

"Then don't go see him." He suggested.

"I can't. I need to find out what he is trying to tell me." I replied. "And I do miss him. The last thing I said to him was that I hated him. We had this huge fight and then I stopped talking to him that day. And of course that day, he got taken by the people."

"If the last thing you said to him was that you hated him, I don't think he's going to be all friendly with you." Malfoy said. I know he was right. This could be really dangerous.

"Why don't I come with you, but I would hide somewhere." He suggested. "Just in case he tries to do something."

"Why are you being nice and helping me?" I asked because I genuinely want an answer. He would never be nice to me ever.

"Let's just say I'm a different person when I'm not arguing with everyone." He responded. Not really the answer I was hoping for, but this will do. "When's your free period?"

"After breakfast." I replied.

"Well that's convenient. So is mine." He said with a very little smile.

"So you'll follow me there and then hide?" I ask.

"Yeah. Now go before anyone walks up and sees you." He stated.

"Thank you." I said before putting the ring on. "For helping me."

"Go on now. Don't make me go soft for you." He said. I let out a small laugh and put the ring on. At least I know there's some good in Malfoy.

During breakfast, Ron and I both got a howler from mom. I ignored it, but I heard Ron's. I was too busy waiting for breakfast to be over so I can go to the lake.

I looked down at the other side of the table and Malfoy was looking at me.

I mouthed the word, "What?".

He replied with, "You've got chocolate on your face from the waffles." He made a small smirk that wasn't evil.

I wiped my face on the napkin. Then I looked at him, made a cute face, and mouthed "Is it gone now?"

"Yep. Now I can see your ugly face." He mouthed back.

I pretended to be mad "At least mine is cuter then your weird face." I said back. Then I started laughing, and I'm pretty sure he gave a smile and little shake of the head. He's can be sweet when he wants to. I'm glad that I'm the one making his good side show.

Then I caught myself just staring at him. He was talking with his friends. He looked at me a few times, making me turn away so he didn't catch me looking.

"What's this all about?" I had almost forgotten Merida was next to me until I heard her voice.

"What's what about?" I replied, quickly.

"Oh, come on." She said, looking at me. "It's kind of obvious that you two were just talking and staring at each other. And your face is almost the shade of a tomato." It was then when I felt my face blush like crazy. Omg. This can't be happening. Do I...like Malfoy?

I was about to tell her that I might like him, but then I remembered the note from B.J. She was on that list of the people I can't trust. But why can't I trust her, is the real question.

"It's nothing, really." I felt was the only thing I could say at the moment. "I'm just trying to make friends instead of enemies."

"Okay, then." She replied, not really buying it.

Breakfast was over, so now it was time to go see B.J. I waiting for most kids to go in front of me and go to their classes. Besides the ones that also had their free period. None of them went outside yet, so that was good.

I saw Malfoy farther down the hall behind me. Once I turned the corner to go outside, I saw Malfoy catch up and hide behind a rock. I guess that spot will have to do for now.

As I headed down to the lake, I didn't see anyone. But once I got down, right by the lake, a boy came out from behind a rock in the lake.

It was B.J all right. But this isn't the B.J I remember. His hair was shaved on both sides, making it a small line of hair at the top. I had almost forgotten that he was 2 years older then me, but now you can clearly see. His arms and body were covered with huge muscles. I don't think a 14 year old should have that much muscles.

His look was way more...violent. He then started to walk towards me and stop when he was about a foot away.

"Hey..B.J." I said, not knowing what to say.

"Do you remember the things you said to me the last day we saw each other?" He asked.

"Not really..I only remember when I said I hated you.." I replied. "But that was only during the fight. I didn't mean it."

"Do you remember any other things you said, because I do." He said. He was getting a little scary.

I stayed silent because I didn't remember much of that night.

"I asked if I could stay with you for a little so the people wouldn't find me." He began. "You screamed at me saying that you told me multiple times that I couldn't stay there and you never gave me a reason. Then you said I was getting too crazy with the whole future things and getting more violent. I tried to tell you something about the future that would've made you less mad but you interrupted me, yelling at me saying the future things I talk about are all lies and that I'm just doing it to get attention. But you wouldn't let me talk. Then I tried to grab your hand but you thought I was going to hurt you so you slapped me, told me to never talk to you, and that you hated me."

The whole story came back to me. I wanted to cry at what I had done to him. I turned him down when he needed help.

"The only thing that I wanted to tell you so badly back then, was that I loved you." He continued. He....loved me? "But you left me before I could tell you. So I'm telling you know that....I hate you."

"I'm so sorry..." was my response so I wouldn't cry.

"Sorry isn't going to fix how much you hurt me. You let me get taken away. That place was a living nightmare." He began to raise his voice and walk towards me. I walked backwards. "You promised me that you would stay with me forever but I guess you can't keep promises. I'm only giving you advice with the letters to help you..when you didn't help me."

He started to walk towards me more. I continued walking backwards until I was against a tree. He was scaring me. And I didn't bring my wand. Of course the one thing I didn't bring was the only protection I could get.

B.J grabbed me by my shirt. I was holding back a lot of tears. I was definitely going to die. I can't take on a 14 year old with huge muscles.

He reached in his back pocket and took out a knife and a gun. He put the gun to my head.

"Remember the game we used to play all the time? Gun to the Head?" He said. I felt a few tears roll down my face. "Gun to the Head. Get shot or get stabbed?

Malfoy. I had almost forgotten he was there. Why hasn't he done anything yet to help me??

"Well. Choose your answer." He said, making me face him. Getting shot is a faster way to die.

"....get shot." I replied, starting to cry.

"Smart choice. Want to do the honors of a countdown?" He asked.

"5.....4....." I began as I started to cry. "3.....2"

"Expelliarmus!" Malfoy shouted, making the gun fly away from my head. B.J looked extremely mad.

He looked at the knife in his hands. But right when he was going to stab me, right in the chest, I moved so it hit my arm. I screamed as he aimed to stab again. I quickly moved out of the way. This time, he didn't hit anything but the tree.

"Y/N!" Malfoy exclaimed as he ran to me. My arm was bleeding, badly.

B.J got the knife out of the tree, walking right towards us. He swung the knife at me, but Malfoy moved me back. The knife cut my forehead a little. Now there was blood dripping down my face. The next swing of the knife knocked Malfoy's wand out of his hand. We had no weapons now.

B.J smiled and cut Malfoy's leg. It was a horizontal cut right under his knee. It wasn't too deep, but was still a nasty cut. Malfoy fell on the floor. I got up and ran behind B.J, jumping on top of him. He tried to swing his knife at me, but I dodged the swings. Then I jumped off of him and grabbed the wand. My arm felt like it was going to fall off.

My head randomly started to hurt, and my vision grew into a memory. It was a man who looks like my real mother. I'm guessing it was my Uncle. He was picking me up out of my crib. Then the door burst open and I saw a tall man in a hood. He tried to hurt my Uncle, but my Uncle screamed a spell called "Crucio!" The man fell to the floor in pain. Deeply hurt.

Then my mind came back to what was actually happening. B.J was seconds away from stabbing my heart, but I screamed "Crucio!" Just how my Uncle did and B.J fell to the ground. He was in a lot of pain. I looked at him, wanting to cry since he used to be my best friend. Now he had just tried to kill me and Malfoy.

Malfoy! I ran over to him. His leg was in a lot of pain. But I heard a noise and turned to B.J. He was still lying on the floor in pain, but he made a devilish smile and threw a rock. It was headed right towards my head. But in a split second, I heard a familiar voice say, "Wingardium Leviosa!"

It was Carrie. The rock stopped in mid air, right in front of my face. Then she flew the rock towards B.J. It hit him in the...um...you know where. He screamed in pain. Now he was suffering from the Crucio Curse and a hit to the....area.

"Y/N!? Draco!?" She exclaimed, bending down towards us. She then saw Malfoy's wound on his leg and my blood-gushing arm. "Oh my god! We need to get you two to the Hospital Wing!"

"Accio Gregory Goyle." Carrie said as Goyle appeared out of nowhere.

"What the devil happened to you two?!" He exclaimed as he realized where he was.

"Just help me bring them to the Hospital Wing." She replied as she helped me walk. I could walk on my own, but I feel a little dizzy from the memory or whatever that was. I was more worried about Malfoy walking. Then I stopped and looked at B.J. He was still on the ground in pain since I still have the wand in my hand, not stopping the pain.

"We have to send someone to get him. And we can't all go in without someone making sure he doesn't escape." I said.

"Accio Professor Minerva McGonagall." Carrie said, not caring that the Professor was teaching a class.

She appeared and took a moment to realize what was going on. She told us to go to the Hospital Wing immediately. I wanted to wait and see what she does with B.J, but I knew I had to get to the Hospital Wing before I bleed to death. I was already feeling dizzy.

Goyle helped him a lot with his leg, but I could hear the painful noises coming from Malfoy. I don't know why, but it hurt me to see him in so much pain. Was that memory one that was erased from my mind back then? It had to have been because I would've asked many questions about that if I had already known that memory. Was I gaining my memory back of my past? Then we finally made it to the Hospital Wing.

I laid down on the bed. My vision began to blur and my hearing began to slow down. I passed out and woke up to a big, somewhat weird surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 14.4K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
3.4M 74.5K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...
370K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
80.3K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...