✖Justin Bieber Dirty One Shot...

By MagnifiqueAnonyme

Body lockin', body rockin' with the Biebs. © 2018 MagnifiqueAnonyme. All rights reserved. More

✖Justin Bieber Dirty One Shots✖
1》"Jerk?"
2》"Love You Harder"
3》"Dr.Bieber?" Part I
3》"Dr Bieber?" Part II
4》"King Bed With A Queen" (For Zakeyah)
5》"Christmas Eve"
Dr. Bieber!
7》"Trance" (For Maleesha)
8》"Fifty Shades Of Us"
9》"Fifty Shades Of Us" Part II
10》"I'll Make Love To You" (For Tianna)

6》"Tit for Tat" (For Shaleen)

28K 254 26
By MagnifiqueAnonyme

"Yeah! I don't mind, no no. It's absolutely fine. Yeah? Tomorrow? That's cool. Yep. Thanks! Bye!" You said to the producer on the phone. A few days back, you saw Justin's new Calvin Klein advertisement where the scenes were a little (Just a little) steamy. He was shirtless, and his boxers were visible. Well, that's what they paid him for. This girl in the ad had her hands all over him, and you were fuming with wide eyes. He pulls her to him by her shirt, and they almost kissed. To make this whole 'steamy' situation better, the whole commercial was in black and white.

Justin is your boyfriend of 2 years, and you obviously love him to death. You were so angry after seeing that commercial, you were in for a little adventure. Yep. That's when you thought of sweet revenge. How dare he tease you like that? If he's going to tease you like this, he'll get teased a million times more. That poor little boy doesn't know what's trouble he's gotten into. 

After the shoot: 

You successfully finished the shoot, and you were satisfied with it. It was much more sexier and steamier than what Justin's ad had. You yourself couldn't believe how bold you acted for that perfume commercial. Nobody's going to believe what they'll see. 

Your co-star was a super-duper hot guy and it just made everything better. From kissing your neck, to throwing your shirt off, throwing you on the bed, digging his nails into your hips, you clutching the sheets, arching your back, slamming you against the door, you jumping and wrapping your legs around the guy's torso, your feet rubbing against the bed covers, your toes curling, your fingers scratching his back, rolling around, the guy running his hands over your thigh, sweat running down his back, and at last, for the banging finish- you falling on the bed, catching your breath, while smirking evilly with your hair messed up. The whole commercial was backed up with sexy music, and anybody who sees that will get in the mood. 

You were appreciating yourself for the successful plan, when you heard your doorbell go crazy. The person ringing it had no patience, and kept pressing the button over and over again, it annoyed you to the core. Your eyes nearly popped out of your head when you saw who it was.

Justin.

The guy who teased you and made you so mad.

The only guy who had you go jealous and crazy.

The guy you were madly in love with.

"Hey Calvin Klein model!" You teased him, and he rolled his eyes. "Yeah Shaleen, can I come in?" He asked, pushing you inside the house while he moved towards you. He closed the door as he pressed a kiss to your lips, and walked to the couch. You followed him and sat next to him, but not close enough to touch him. 

After some 15 minutes of asking basic questions, and passing silly comments, you suggested that you both watch TV for sometime. He nodded and you smirked, knowing that they repeat your ad day and night, again and again like its the only commercial.

"I'll get some Sprite. Yeah?" you asked him, and walked to the fridge. When you got the Sprite cans out for the two of you, you heard the background music of your commercial. You wanted to jump and scream, knowing that he's sitting right there watching you do all those things typically every guy wants his girl to do. 

You walked to him, and sat next to him, giving his Sprite can. His eyes were glued to the TV screen, and his lips were parted. His eyeballs moved with every move you made on screen, and he wasn't really enjoying the commercial. 

"Hey! Snap out of it!" You said, and he grabbed the Sprite from your hand. 

"This would be the millionth time I'm seeing that fucking commercial." He snapped, and opened his can, letting a little bit of the fizz out. 

"Oh my gosh, I loved working with that guy. I mean, he's so hot and he was pretty romantic. I really liked filming with him." You said, smirking. Justin's eyes snapped up to meet yours, and they weren't as soft, and warm as they usually are. 

He never reacted to your statement, and went on with his own attempt to make you jealous-"That girl I worked with, I mean Amara, she was pretty fiesty and hot." You giggled, and he scoffed not knowing why. 

"Why the f**k are you giggling?" He asked, looking away. He's mad and you know it. 

"Because her name isn't Amara! Its Lara!" You said, and continued giggling. You know every single information about the commercial, and not even Justin knows that much.

"How do YOU know?" He asked, emphasizing on the 'you'. He was smirking, knowing why you chose to do this commercial. 

"Umm, I don't know- I just sort of- guessed. I-I mean she's pretty famous!" You lied, and he threw his head back in laughter.

"Wow, Y/n this is her first commercial." He said, and you blushed in embarassment. You nodded, and looked away at the TV screen, once again watching your commercial play. 

"Turn that off, Jesus christ!" He snapped, and you nodded 'No'. 

"Why not?" You retorted and continued watching.

"Because I'm sick of that shit." He said, and crushed the empty can in his hands. Okay, that did freak you out, but you can't let him get you so easily. No way.. haha. 

"Don't call my commercial shit. Admit it you're jealous!" You blurted out. You spilled the beans, and your No.1 secret that you were jealous of his commercial. 

"Umm, isn't it the other way round?" He asked, lifting one of his eyebrows and smirking.

"Its not. It's right the way it is!" You asked, trying to get him to explode and just yell out that he is very much bothered because he loves you. 

"God, it was like the A- rated movies. Jesus Christ, how did it even get through the screening?!" He cursed, and you lost it for the sake of playing.

"Yours wasn't any better Justin! Atleast I had all my clothes on. That girl didn't. She wore a shirt but left it all open with her damn chest exposed! Anyways, Why are you so bothered?!" You snapped, and ran to the fridge to get some cold water, so that you could cool down. He really made you a little mad, for real. 

You scoffed, and closed the fridge door shut. But before you could turn and walk to the couch, Justin slammed you up against the fridge, just like the guy did in the commercial.

"You want to know why I'm so bothered? Because he did this-" He said, and slammed you once more against the door of the refridgerator. 

Before you could say another word, he leaned closer to you ears, almost kissing your earlobe before whispering "You want to know why I'm so bothered? Because he did this to you-" in a low, husky voice that could make your world crash right then and there. He scoffed, and smashed his lips against yours, digging his nails into your hips. 

He kissed your lips with so much of force, mainly envy and desperate love that made you stumble against the door, and gasp into his mouth. You had fireworks going off inside you, giving company to the uncontrollable billion butterflies in your stomach. Your knees started failing their purpose, and you started slouching down. He held you up against him with his hands and didn't pull away no matter how much you both were panting. You felt like you were melting because of him. You were relieved to know that your plan did make him very jealous, and that was because he loved you as much as you loved him. You ran your hands in his hair, and pulled him closer by his neck. You both were suffocating, and he pulled away harshly.

"You want to know why I'm so bothered? Because you wrapped your legs around him like this-" He said, making your heart pound against your ribs without control. A little more fierce, and he can hear it without putting his ears to it. 

He stared into your beautifully colored orbs, while he dragged his hands slowly down from your thighs to your knees. The color of his eyes were completely different, and looked powerful. He smirked, and bent down, instantly putting your feet in the air. He knew that if he didn't kiss you, you'd protest against him even if you really wanted him. You looked into his eyes in shock, and he kissed you once again, without breaking eye contact. He watched your eyes close, and lips move with his before he closed his eyes in satisfaction.

He pulled your legs around his waist, and locked you in place. He hurriedly walked to your bedroom, and forced the door shut with his foot, not caring how loud it banged against the walls. He pulled away and stared into your eyes.

"You want to know why I'm so bothered? Because he threw you on the bed like this-" He said, and threw you on the bed, once again referring to the commercial.  

He hovered above you, and pushed you down against the bed. You decided to keep your mouth shut. Why? Because you're enjoying this, alot. His eyes never left yours, and were dominating, and powerful. He leaned in closer to your face, once again never breaking the eye contact. He pouted, and you thought he was going to kiss you, but he didn't. 

Instead, he rubbed his cheek against yours while brushing his lips by the side of your face. He lowly whispered "You want to know why I'm so bothered? Because he kissed your neck like this-" before attaching his plump lips to your neck. You gasped out loud, feeling him nibble and bite the tender skin, probably wanting to leave love bites. He kissed around your sweetest spot, and you didn't call out his name yet. It took all you had in you, not to moan. 

He knew you were playing hard to get, and he was okay with it, because he knew he got you for the little games you played. Yet, he never seemed to give up. He started leaving open mouthed kisses from your collarbone, until he could kiss nothing but the fabric of your shirt. He pulled away, snapped his head up, making your eyes fall into his, once again. 

"You want to know why I'm so bothered? Because he threw your shirt away like this-" He said, raising his voice at the words- 'Like this'. He lifted you up against him, and tore your shirt into two. You were so shocked to see him shredding your shirt in his hands. He threw the pieces of your shirt away, and smirked at you. He placed your hands at his shirt, asking you to throw it away from him. You grabbed it, and tore it, taking out the anger you had because he pulled that girl with her shirt. 

He kissed the middle of your chest, and slipped his hand behind you, unclasping the fabric that covered your chest. He pulled it off of you, and threw it away carelessly. He placed his hands on your sides, softly massaging them while his lips started working on one of your engorged bundle of nerves. He kissed around, with the shape and it was intolerable. You were holding his neck tightly against your chest, whilst he nibbled on the flesh of your mounds. He suckled like a hungry baby, and kissed them warmly as if they were your lips. 

He pulled away, breathless and left a trail of wet kisses down your stomach. Using his hands, he spread your legs for him while leaving little wet kisses on your hot skin. His fingers looped around the waistband of your intimate, and he pulled it down to your feet. He threw it away, and inhaled deeply. He ran his hands on thighs, and gripped them referring to the commercial. You understood without having him to say it again. 

He pecked your core softly, before plunging his hot tongue inside you. "Oh" you gasped, holding the pillow above you tightly. He pushed your knees up, and held them with his hands. He worked his tongue inside you intensely, and had you panting for breaths. His tongue completely lashed your warm walls, and the way his tongue twisted this side, and that side was simply amazing. You wanted to scream out loud, and give up trying to hold your moans, but you didn't. 

He gently bit down on your folds, and nibbled on them. You were squirming with no control, shaking your legs, which were under his tight grasp. He was smirking, and you knew it when his cheeks rubbed against your core. You were trying to keep cool, and not give up but he made it only harder, by forcing his longest finger inside you. His fingernails nudged against your walls, and drove into your hole slowly, and hardly. He added his index finger, and sped up. Whether he was aware or not, he was touching that special spot inside of you, and it was all becoming a blur. You opened your mouth to make a sound, but quickly bit down on your lips to stop it. You felt something pinch, and you felt your lip bleed. Your hands clutched the sheet, and you released without warning him. He didn't seem to complain, and smirked when you clutched the sheets, reminding you of what you did in the commercial. 

He moved up to meet your face, and smirked looking at your lips. He didn't say anything, and positioned himself in between your legs, his member awaiting to drive into your core. He grabbed your hands, and pinned them down above your head, with his hand on top of yours, pressing it against the mattress. 

"Baby, you don't have to bite your lip when you have a voice. Use it to scream, sweetie." He said, pushing his member inside you without a warning. You gasped loudly, and squeezed his fingers in shock. He kissed your lips, and licked off the little blood on your lower lip. It may sound disgusting, but trust me it wasn't.. to you. 

He gave you a few seconds to settle down, and you bucked your hips in anticipation. He agonizingly slowly rocked inside you. You started losing patience, because he was moving as slow as a snail. No exaggeration here. You bucked your hips up, hoping he would get the message and go faster. But even though he knew what you wanted, he didn't do it. You gasped loudly, and bucked your hips up with every move. You realized he wasn't going to stop teasing, and tried flipping you both over, but it didn't happen because he had your hands pinned with his. 

"Faster.." You whispered lowly, only you could hear that. He nodded his head 'No' as though he heard it, and moved even slower. 

"Not until I hear your voice, sweetheart." He demanded.

You gulped the little tension in your throat. You somehow got your hands out of his, and threw them around his back, pulling him closer to you, before you finally gave up moaning "Justin! Go faste-" was all you said, before he completed pulled out, before thrusting into you with so much of force, all in satisfaction that you moaned finally. 

"You know why-I'm so- bothered?! Because he- had you- claw his- back!" He said, between long thrusts. His member drilled into your hole, and didn't seem to slow down at all. You started feeling woozy because of all this pleasure. Your hormones were pumped, and going crazy because of him. You started clawing his back, giving him what he wanted without any hesitation. He moaned in response, and threw his head back, driving into you with more force. 

His tip rubbed against the most sensitive spot of your centre, and it drove you over the edge. He kissed your neck between all of this, making the atmosphere hotter. Every time he thrusted, you saw stars, and you felt tingles of shock run through your body.

"Justin!" you moaned loudly, getting all of his attention. He felt more excited as you called out his name and never lost his energy. 

"Yes baby.." He moaned in response, clutching the sheets in his hands to drive further into you. 

"Justin...Jus- Justin!" You loudly called out, feeling yourself clench around his member. 

"You-you know why I'm so-so bothered!? Because-your to-toes curled, and you-arc-arched your back while p-panting for a-air!" He said, his voice shaking as he moved in the speed of lightning. 

He pulled out fully, before completely thrusting into you, touching that spot once again. He kept doing that over and over again, building the sweet tension up in your stomach. Before he could complete his last thrust, you dug your nails into his back, screaming loudly, while your toes curled and back arched. Watching you scream and moan for him while you arched your back, and curled your toes, had thrown him completely off the edge, bringing him to the climax along with you. One of his hands touched your feet to feel your toes curled, while the other clutched the sheets as he released. 

Your whole world was in a rapid spin, and you felt blind. You gasped loudly for air, like you hadn't breathed for a couple of minutes. He smirked, feeling proud that he had you do everything and even more than what you did on screen. But that was fake, and this was real, and it happened for real unlike the advertisement. 

"Now you know why I'm so bothered? I don't like other guys touching you, and that's because I really fucking love you to death Shaleen. If I wasn't jealous, baby, that commerical was extremely sexy." He said, trying to breathe normally.

"Well, the same goes to you Justin! You have no idea how I felt when I saw you and her do things when she was almost topless. And the way she ran her hands over your chest, damn it I would've killed her!" You yelled the last part. 

He laughed, and pulled you to his chest as he laid down beside you. "So, you did get Jealous huh babe?" He asked, making you go crimson.

"Mmhm" you hummed, and ran your hands over his chest referring to what she did in the commercial.

You started kissing his cross tattoo and it seemed to go somewhere. He pulled you on top of him, and placed his hands on your hips. 

"You know.. If you're mad you can take it all out on me right now." He said, smirking and massaging your sides. 

You pushed his hands away, and pinned them down with yours on top this time. "I am, very very mad actually. I'm gonna show you what I can do, and make you think of this every single time you touch a girl. Is that clear Mister?" You said, demanding, and sternly.

"Yes Ma'am. Should I be scared though?" He asked, pouting his lips for a kiss.

"Yes, very scared indeed. Prepare yourself, okay little boy?" You said, and kissed his lips sweetly. 

"Yup. I love you Shaleen." He said, looking directly into your eyes.

"Hmm.. I don't know.. I think.. wait, I love you too." You said, giggling before you proceeded onto taking out your anger on him. 

- Hey there! Thank you guys so much for 6.1K reads! It's amazing! Thank you! So.. how did you like this imagine? Oh and the Calvin Klein commercial really hit me guys.. I died. I couldn't help those feelings, and that's how I wrote this. I hope you liked it Shaleen! xD Until next time lovelies- VOTE, SHARE and COMMENT! Love ya. xoxo.

Twitter: @MrsAnyaBieber (I follow back.)

Newest Book:

Dr. Bieber (Super Hot!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 290 46
She has my heart in her hands and she could crush it in a matter of seconds. {cover by; me}
173K 3.9K 31
,,Fuck it. I do whatever I want and no one should stand in my way, and definitely not them. " - j.m imagine // every right served to jasonmccannishot
130K 4.6K 36
"I have no one but you. My family already left me, I can't let you go too." ** © 2017 Naermy all rights reserved.
552K 13.9K 83
Dedicated to the many beliebers of color! Always open for request, comment or inbox me. Highest Ranking: #200 in Fanfiction Thanks to all that have...