A Plus In Love

By ElleUnsworth

Lily and Giles are selected for a class experiment. It's senior year and the summer wasn't kind to Lily or Gi... More

Electric Feel
*TALK*
*Where Is Your Mind*
*Baptized By Fire*
*In Sickness and Health*
*UNSOLICITED ALMOST D*** PIC*
*CO-SLEEPING*
*Farris Wheel*
*Better*
*LOVELY*
*PANIC SWITCH*
*HOUSE GHOSTS*
*FUSSING*
*ONE DARK SPOT*
*HOME WORK*
AU
*PRELUDE*
*COUNTERPOINT*
*F***ED UP FOREPLAY*
* CATS OUT OF THE BAG*
*CHOICES*
*SHE GAVE YOU HER FLOWER*
*JUST A SLIGHT BUZZ*
*WHAT WAS IN THE CUP*
*UM...WHAT*
*UM WHAT..PT2*
*BREAK*
*PAIN IS MY FAVORITE COLOR*
*DOMESTIC PARTNERS*
Author Note
*JUST ANOTHER COURTROOM*
*EVERYBODY'S BACK*
*THERAPY*
*ROCK MEET HARD SPACE*
*Some Time Later*
*SEVEN HOURS THIRTY SIX MINUTES*
*GOOBYE*FAREWELL*AMEN*
It's FINALLY done!
Question

*THE SLEEPS*

970 35 6
By ElleUnsworth

I loved working out. The burning in my muscles, pushing me a little further each time. Finding  my limits and setting goals to push them farther and farther away. It wasn’t because I looked good, it was because I needed to know how far I could go, how much I could take. It is just as mental as it is physical, it can be painful.  Can I take it, can I move through it. But there is the added bonus of being able to eat pretty much whatever I want. Lily seems to be pretty turned on by my torso and forearms. 

When we are just relaxing watching tv, she caresses my skin over my veins. Not too long after she starts squeezing her thighs together. I like to sit her on my hips and she traces my abs with her finger tips. She kisses each defined mucsle when we pleasure each other and it feels more intimate with her than sex with anyone else. 

“Hey Man you got a situation going on.” Dutch was beside me as we were bench pressing and he pulled me out of my thoughts.  I looked down and I had a semi. “You thinking about Lily?” He laughed at me. 

“Yeah.” I sat up and adjusted myself. 

“You seem different. You really like her?” He sat up and looked neutral at me. 

“She cares about me and likes to take care of me. She gives a shit about what I think and want. I care about her, and want to take care of her too. She is great with Evelyn. My mom likes her. My dad thinks she’s pretty but fat. Not that I give a shit about his opinion.” Dutch grunted in his chest. 

“But he was cool with you staying with the chick that slept with his brother?” I nodded. Yeah it was kinda weird. 

“Yeah I guess a lot can be overlooked when you look a certain way and come for a “good family” We both got a drink and headed out the field for laps. It was after school now and we were getting ready for our first game next week. We were still waiting for everyone to get to the field from the weight room. The Cheerleaders were at the middle of the field practicing. 

Dutch started walking over to Steph as they were getting drinks. Lily was at the bottom of the bleachers doing homework while waiting for me.  However I was stopped in my tracks by a backflipping betty. Melanie popped her spankies and got in my face. 

“Feels just like old time does it. Cheerleader, football star. We were” I moved her aside. She squealed like a pig. Lily didn’t look up until Melaine was dramatic about it. She smiled and I leaned down and gave her a kiss. Full of tongue and a little messy. She pulled back. I half expected her to wipe away my saliva but she licked her lips. My dick twitched.

    “ That was a lotta tongue for school.” She giggled. 

    “Sometimes you gotta get a point across.” Melanie was fuming behind us. Lily rolled her eyes. She gave me a small kiss, with no tongue. But she nuzzled into my neck and bit into my skin and sucked hard enough to make me yelp. I laughed. 

    “Maybe we should just fuck while she watches.” I was shocked. Lily said it a little too loud for just me to hear. Melaine chucked her pom pom right at us but Lily caught it and smiled at her. “Go Wildcat!”  She chunked it back. “Go run your laps so we can go. I’m starting to get a headache.” I kissed her temple and joined the rest of the team. Coach gave us thirty laps then we could leave. 

    I watched Lily as I ran by her. She finished up her homework then she put in her earbuds and had to have been watching something on her phone. She was laughing a lot. Her face was so beautiful. Her smile just made it that much more attractive. It took about half an hour to do my laps and my legs were burning and pulsing when I collapsed on the grass of the field. 

    “You need some water speed racer?” Lily handed me a bottle of water and I chugged it down. “ I got all your crap in the car already. Take a second to get your legs back.”  I laid in the grass for a good five minutes while my breathing went back to normal and Lily chatted and watered a few of the other guys that were coming in from laps. They all laughed at her names for them. She called Dutch speedy gonzales and Walker Mario Andretti. 

    “Lil let’s go home.” She passed off another few bottles of water and joined me. We walked up the hill to the parking lot and got in her car. She scrunched up her nose. “Do I smell?” 

    “Like a dirty sock”  She reached into her glove compartment and put in an air vent clip. “Now it can smell like a dirty sock in the forest.”  I pulled out of the space and headed home. “ My parents are going to be home tonight, I have to be home tonight.” 

    “That's fine. I’m sure my mom will be good with that. How’s your head?” I put my hand on her thigh. She automatically slided hers up my arm and into my hair, fingers swirling around it. She looked out at the road. 

    “I took some pain reliever. I think it’s a hormonal headache based on where it hurts. I think my period is coming soon.”  She usually looked at me when we talked. But we haven’t talked about this at all. She seemed uneasy. Was she afraid to talk to me about it? Or was she afraid of my reaction to it? She stayed silent. 

    “Ok do you need me to help you in any way?” She looked over at me, surprised. 

    “You want to have a conversation about my period?” Her brow raised. 

    “Not like a in depth conversation no. But if you need something or I need to know something, yes.” I took a breath. 

    “I usually get my migraines the worst at this time. I cramp really bad and generally feel like shit the entire time. So I might not be the most fun person to be around. My periods are really jacked up. We have found no reason why so, yeah. It could be three days or eight we will just have to see. I’m sorry in advance If I am bitch-a-rina.” She took a moment to think “Or if I’m hella aggressive about ‘naughty time’. Her quotations about naughty time cracked me up. A good belly laugh. 

    “There is no way you could be too aggressive  about naughty time with me.” She cocked her eyebrow before. “Pretty much every second of the day I’m thinking about different ways I can be with you.” She drew her breath in  sharply. 

    “I know you probably don’t want to hear this, but I drew blood once.” I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to be scared or not, but it kinda turned me on. The thought of her so hungry for me, so ready for it. I squeezed her thigh.  We listened to music the rest of the way home. I parked her car and went home for a shower and change of clothes. 

    “Hey Mr. Beaumont.” Lily’s dad was arriving home just as I walked up. He nodded toward me. We entered the house in file and followed  the noise into the kitchen. Lily and her mom were putting enchiladas in the oven. There was already gawk and salsa on the counter. A big wooden bowl was full of chips. Lily went for the dishes.

    I took them from her and started to set the table. By the time everything was out and glasses filled with ice the timer was up.  The pan of enchiladas was placed in the middle table and we sat down. We ate quietly for a few moments. Then Lily’s mother spoke. 

“We are taking a little break. For my mental heath, I need a break. Two weeks starting this friday. I have already spoken with your mother Giles. You will stay with them  until we get back.” Her father cleared his throat. 

“I am not old enough to be a grandpa.”  I was a little bit shocked. She sighed.

“Well my birth control is 98 percent effective and so are condoms. I would trust you to know I'm smart enough to be very careful. But since we are having this super awkward conversation, we aren’t having sex.” Lily was keeping her face emotionless and voice monotone.  “If we are being super honest and awkward, it would most likely be in his bed anyway.” I pinched her inside of her thigh hard. She did a good job of hiding the pain. Both her parents stopped eating and started at her.

“You started this, I’m just trying to be honest. So mom already knows, as does Giles. I have made a choice to not partake in….” She thought for a moment, it was her dad after all. “Home base activities as long as possible. I don’t want to take risks unnecessarily. I’m all too aware.” She stopped herself.  The table went silent. She stood up and took her plate to the counter. “Thank you for making arrangements Mother. Dinner was delicious.” 

She left the kitchen and I followed. She was already  in the shower when I went into her bathroom. The light off, as always. She reached for me before I even opened the door and rested against me. Her cheek to my chest. I knew she was listening to my heartbeat because she was tapping it out on my back.  I pressed my fingertips up and down her spine. She moved to rest her forehead to my chest.

    I pressed my palms into her shoulders and felt her melt into me.  Her skin pressed into mine, her soft belly against my lower abdomen and pelvis. I combed my fingers through her hair and laid  it down her back. 

    “Are you ok?” She kissed my chest. 

    “Yeah, I”m just..emotional.” She held me for a minute more. Then she took a hand full of shampoo and slathered my hair. I turned around and tilted my head back so she could reach. She rinsed it out and put in conditioner. Then she lathered her hands and washed my body. Worked her fingers between mine, massaged my muscles up my arms. Pushed her palms into my back, working out any stress still remaining. Squeezing my calves and palmed my thighs.  “You gotta wash ya business.” 

    “Can I wash your business.” She shook her head. I was let down. 

    “I’m exhausted. I feel yucky.” She let me wash her but dressed in long pajama pants and a big t-shirt. The table beside her bed was full of things. Bottles of water, pain killers, snacks and a heating pad. She had given me a similar set up. The t.v. was already ready to play a movie which we didn’t usually didn’t watch till bedtime. We watch Bob’s Burgers seasons or Adult Swim. 

    “Please don’t take this the wrong way, but I need Jamie in my life right now.” I had no idea what she meant. We settled under the covers and she started the movie. Which wasn’t a movie at all. It was a t.v. series she had on dvd. Featuring a scottish dude she was hot for.  We watched three episodes before she got up and went to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to change out to a movie. 

    When she got back in bed she took some pills and turned the heating pad on high. She curled up into the heat and snuggled into my side. I started the movie and it was only a few moments and she was out. I watched until my eyes were heavy and fell asleep.

       I was floating the void of peaceful sleep when I felt something pulling me away. My eyelids were heavy but my nervous system was coming alive. 

    I managed to groggily  open my eyes. Lily had her hand wrapped around my cock and was slowly jerking me. I looked over, she didn’t have her eyes open.  I nudged her but she didn’t move, except for slowly moving her hand up and down my length. Her whole body jerked and she clamped down on my dick. It felt amazing. I leaned over and nipped at her ear. 

    “Lil” She didn’t respond. “Lil” I said it louder. She moved her head toward me but did not open her eyes. I felt like it was just an automatic response to me. Her body responded to me, even when she didn’t want to. It was how I knew that she really wanted me. It also was how I knew that Melanie never really did.  

    We were in the lunchroom eating with our now mixed group. Serge and Beth were dating now. Which was weird because she never stopped talking and he never spoke a word. He was also built like a russain mafia henchman with a decent mug. She was more on the plush side. I thought he liked the Primpy chicks because they were always around. But then I realized if you don’t talk you can tell anyone to go away. He caused quite the breaking news when he said one word to Britney Holland. He was alone with Beth when she walked up and  started interfering with them. 

    Beth is too sweet to tell anyone off so she just politely tried to add her into the conversation. But Britney is a bitch and she popped off at the mouth. Beth was caught off guard at the meanness and Serge wasn’t having it. He gestured for her to go then said. “Leave”  His stare is intense. I have been on the receiving end of that before. 

    I made an off handed remark about Britney and Lil didn’t like that. They didn’t stoop down to mean girl level. No matter what, there was no going down to their level. It was not getting anyone anywhere. We chose how to handle all situations. I had heard her speech a few times by now. I slipped my hand up her thigh and cupped her pussy. She happened to have a skirt on that day. I caught her off guard and her body responded beautiful to me.

    Her tights squeezed my hand and she bucked her hips into my fingers. She shot a look over at me. She was upset but she wanted me. I saw her nipples peak through her thin shirt and lace bra. She squeezed my hand again when I fluttered my fingers.  It was just a random thought later that popped into my head. Melaine never responded like that. She could push me out of her and be unfazed. 

    Lily looked so peaceful next to me. Her hand had stilled allowing me to get lost in my thoughts and I was about to tuck her away when she gasped awake. She clutched her stomach for a moment that fumbled looking for the heating pad control. All while still grasping my penis. Then she stilled and lightly constricted her fingers. 

    “Well sorry for sexually assaulting you in your sleep.” She let go and looked away. 

    “You were also asleep. Besides you can have me anytime you want me. You can grab this dick whenever you please” She giggled, got up and stretched with a wince. “Are you ok?” 

    “Hey, I just need some hot water on my back and belly.” I followed her into the shower holding her against me while the water pelted her back. I massaged her back and she made happy noises. After a few minutes she pulled back and we let the water run down our stomachs. I went to touch her lower belly and she grabbed my hands. 

    “Lil what’s wrong, did I hurt you?” She shook her head no.

    “I’m just not sure how I feel about you, basically playing with my... fat.” Her grip on my hands was strong. Her breathe was shallow.  I didn’t know what to say. 

    “I was going to massage your sore belly. How is that..what you said." I wasn't going to say what she said. She released my hands like she was released from confines. She cover her belly with her hands. 

    “That's what it feels like to me. It makes me feel….You really like me right?” Her voice trembled. Oh no. 

    “Of course I do.” I grabbed her jaw turned her face toward me. “ I wouldn’t even be here if I didn't. We have been together since the first week of school pretty much.” She rested her hand on my chest. I took a finger from her jaw and traced her lower lip.” If I didn’t like you why would I spend so much time with you.  Why can’t I stand it when I’m not with you?” I kissed her and she started crying. 

    “No I’m happy.” She spoke against my lips. “I'm a hot mess.” She let me massage her belly. I sucked and bite her neck the entire time. I waited for her to ask for something more. But she didn’t or wouldn’t.  I stepped out and gave a few minutes more to soak and got the heating pad ready. She came out in a sweatshirt that was clearly suppose to be a sleep shirt. She smiled at me. “Your hands are amazing.”

    “Thank you” She laid down and curled into the heating pad.  Her head was on my shoulder and she was playing with my hair. Then her hand moved to my cheek, her thumb stroking back and forth. Her eyes gazed at my lips. She took a breathe but let it out.  Her eyes started to close and I watched her fall asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 568 49
The summer is over and college kids are getting ready for a new start. Can Hero forgive Jo and pick up where they left of? Or are they better apart...
734K 19.7K 72
Ever since Jaylen was younger, the only thing in his mind was basketball. Win championships throughout school, then, eventually, get drafted into the...
183 35 10
Growing up never looked so easy . Best friends Eli and Wren have a connection like two half's of a soul. A platonic soul. That is until growing up s...
93 2 20
*Insert dramatic music* Two best friends, normal right? Well not in this case. Love, wasn't a thing in neither of their lives. But when each...