Haven and Hell P.M.

By happpyme1234

This is a story about a girl named y/n who falls in love with her enemy on the other side a P.M. story . hi... More

The cast:
Frist day of school
Fun day
Payton's Pov:
I'm sorry
Friend's again
Best friends
3 week's later
⚠️warning not prof  read it⚠️
Leave me alone
Omg
The party planeing
Payton Brithday
Jerk
What up
The date
Beach day
Were over
5months later
Bitch!!!
Controlling
Hey
Selfish
9years later
The Author
Hi👋🏼
Part title

Hey

403 11 0
By happpyme1234

I woke up to Payton shaking me Y/N: what the fuck do you want Payton: damn mamas I'm sorry I just wanted to tell you we're here Y/N: nah dog you good Payton: come on Y/N: okay Then me and Payton went in his house then we went in his room. Y/N: can we cuddle Payton: yeah then me and Payton got on his bed and cuddle I looked over and saw that Payton was asleep I just giggled and played with his hair then I stopped because my arm got tried Payton: why did you stop (Payton said in a sleepy voice hehe) Y/N:because my arm got tried Payton: well keep doing it Y/N:no Payton: why Y/N:because I want to sleep Payton: please please please please please please please Y/N: okay I'll do it happy Payton: yes I stared playing with Payton hair again then I stoped and went to sleep my beauty sleep matter to uh what am going to do with this boy.

(The morning)

I woke up to Payton snoring and his head is on my neck so I can't move just great I tryed to wake up Payton up but he won't budge I love him but he can get so annoying I tryed to get out of his grip but he's to strong Payton : mmm stop Y/N: why I have to get up Payton:because if you leave I'll be cold Y/N: so Payton: please Y/N: Pay if you don't let me go I'm going to beat your ass and I ain't going easy on you Payton: okay Y/N: thank love you I said smiling really big Payton: fuck you Y/N: I love you to Payton: and I love you to but your an asshole Y/N: you ain't never going to find a friend like me heheh Payton: I know I got lucky Y/N: aww your so adorable. Then I went in Payton bathroom to take a shower after I got done taking a shower I got dressed and went in Payton room I saw that Payton is still asleep so I dragged him out of his bed then sat on him. Payton: GET!!!!of bean I'm up okay I'm up Y/N: good Payton: so what's for breakfast Y/N: I should be asking you that question Payton: what Y/N:yeah this isn't my house so you cooking not me sorry bro.Payton: damn okay so what do you want Y/N: CANDY Payton: no it's not health so no Y/N: what why Payton: because your not having that for breakfast Y/N: okay DaD.

(Posting more)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...