The Warlord's Deceit

By springkora

Every day the borders of the tiny kingdom of Enkira, nestled between the mountains and sea, are being invaded... More

The Journey to Draconian's Peake
Accordance of the Flesh
A Broken Wing

Confessions & Library Rendezvous

238 8 3
By springkora

A week had come and gone since that terrible day when Caspian was so ill with a high-grade fever. It had taken but one day for the fever to break, but almost three full days for the young prince to fully recuperate.

All his anxiety, stress, lack of sleep and eating and the overall slave situation had finally just crashed down on the young boy. Surprisingly, Caspian had not seen the king since the day he had passed out in the bed after laying in the ice bath. Instead, it seemed as if all previous restrictions to the young prince had been altered...he was free to come and go from his room, escorted by two guards of course, eat whatever he wished and even dress himself in what attire he wanted! The boy felt more freedom here, ironically, than he had in Enkira where everything was decided for him.

Currently he was in the private garden courtyard of the king, running barefoot on the plush grass as he tossed a hovering tennis-ball against one of the marble walls and hit it skillfully with an air-tennis racquet. The boy had always excelled in all sports, especially air-tennis, and it was a great release for all his youthful energy, especially after being in bed for almost five days straight.

Cas was unaware that the king was observing him, as a maid suddenly appeared with a cold glass of kiwi juice and freshly cut pineapple slices. Caspian indulged in the refreshing and fruity treat, and before the maid retreated, he clasped her shoulder.

"Would you like to try?" he asked the young maid who was shocked at interacting with any royal so informally.

"I...I really should not. I have other chores and..." she glanced nervously over her shoulder.

"Oh please," Cas pleaded, "I haven't spoken or interacted with anyone but guards or older servants for days! Someone so young is a rarity to talk to...please," he asked, green eyes entrancing the maid.

"Sure..." she finally ceded, not wanting to offend the king's newest guest.

Caspian showed her how to hold the racquet and soon the two of them were talking and laughing, as young people tend to do and hitting the ball as well. One time the maid, named Alicia, hit the ball too fervently with the racquet and he bounced back straight towards her face. "Watch out!" Cas cried as he tackled her to the plush ground before the ball smacked her in the face. They both laughed at the situation and were atop one another...innocently enough, but quite a precarious position for any royal.

The warlord had been swamped with work and barely had the spare time to inquire about the Enkiran princeling, much less speak to him face to face. He desperately wished to, though. Lucian yearned for Caspian's company and often found himself dreamily thinking about the youngling while tackling his daily tasks.

It was peaceful enough in Draconian's Peake, but Intel informed him surrounding nations were whispering the songs of war. One such place was the small kingdom of Enkira. Through his networks, Lucian was informed Malik had botched a summit meeting with a nearby chieftain and now the kingdom of Tőrkín was threatening to invade Enkira. As it stood right now, Lucian would be forced to intervene in order to save Enkira. Otherwise it very well might be decimated. It was decided earlier that afternoon that he would travel to the small kingdom to meet with the Tőrkín chieftain and Malik in hopes of ratifying a peace treaty to calm the waters of approaching war, and he hoped to have Caspian accompany him.

During a free moment, which were now too infrequent and far between in his opinion, he ventured out to search for the princeling and was informed he was occupying his time on the tennis courtyards. An odd sensation of excitement bubbled within him as he proceeded to Caspian's location and when he arrived he remained hidden after overhearing the boy and a female speaking. He did not interrupt. Instead, he admired the way Caspian's slim body fluidly moved. The boy certainly had skills. When the maiden was almost struck by the ball and the princeling tackled her to prevent her from being concussed, he decided to slip out of his hiding place and stepped up to stand over the pair. He waited for Caspian's eyes to travel up his imposing form and Lucian had to hold in the chuckle at the boy's expression of fear. "You two appear to be having fun. Air-tennis, huh? Do you mind if I play?"

The prince's face brightened as the king asked about joining him for a game of air-tennis. Alicia rolled off Caspian, and being the princely gentleman that he was, Cas stood up and then held out a hand to chivalrously assist the disheveled girl to her feet.

Alicia curtsied deeply to the king before turning back to Caspian, "Thank you for teaching me about the game and for saving my face from being struck. I need to return to my chores...but this was a lovely break." She smiled sincerely at the prince before clasping the empty tray and disappearing from the courts all together.

Caspian was dusting his pants off from all the grass shavings on them and blushed as the king was watching him intently. "You caught me at an awkward time, your majesty," Caspian smiled weakly and he was incredibly formal. "I am in no condition to be in your presence...my trousers covered in grass stains and my hair a sweaty mess." Caspian was very adorable in his state though, not so prim and proper and instead behaving as he would around informal friends and family.

Caspian was surprised when the king tossed him the bright blue air-tennis ball. "Have you much experience?" Cas inquired as the king twirled the racquet confidently in his hand. "Because I am one of the best players in Enkira!" Cas proudly stated as he tossed the ball up into the air and caught it again.

"Is that so? Then, I welcome the challenge." Lucian replied with a wide grin.

Accepting his challenge, Caspian bounced the air-ball against the court several times, before tossing it high into the air and then smashing it with his racket. The warlord was surprised with the princeling's first service and attacked it with a forehand. They both played very aggressively. At one point, Caspian went for a backhand down the line, when the ball was short, gaining a point, and Lucian aimed mostly to the right of the baseline, winning a point, as well. A one handed-backhand earned the king a point and Lucian noticed the youngling relied on his speed to run down the ball on several occasions. In the end, the score was 6 – 5 in the princeling's favor. Once the match was over, Lucian and Caspian both walked towards the net and gentlemanly shook hands. That's when they realized they had attracted quite the audience, due to the sounds of clapping and cheering erupting around them. Sweaty and panting, the warlord considered the equally breathless youngster, who was quite adorable in his flushed state. With a broad smirk he suggested, "I see, we are both a sweaty mess. I think it would be a fitting if we bathed. What do you say, princeling?"

The prince had been so immersed in the game that he had not even realized that much of the court had gathered around to watch from the sidelines. This was the first time that he had seen any of the courtiers since he had been dragged from the throne room the week prior. "Yes...and a cold beverage," he smiled back as he pushed it to the back of his mind. They did not matter once he was back within the safety of his own private suite of rooms and away from prying eyes.

The price followed the king up the familiar route to the corridor where their rooms were on opposite sides. "Thank you for such a vigorous game, your highness!" Caspian beamed and bowed in respect. He turned to enter his room and gasped when the king was suddenly following him into the room and clasping the door behind him.

"Your majesty...?" Caspian asked in shy confusion, as he turned to gaze up at the king, "I know how to use the faucets...if you prefer to have the servants assist me....or I can draw you a bath?" Caspian was too naive to realize the king's true intent.

"Assistance shan't be necessary. I am quite capable of handling the situation myself." The warlord fed the obviously confused boy a grandiose smile as he removed his belt and scabbard from his waist and then grabbed the hem of his tunic to hoist it up and over his head, leaving his well-developed chest bare. "Are you not going to disrobe, Caspian?" He inquired, beginning to unfasten his trousers.

Caspian was shocked when the king undressed his upper half so nonchalantly within the young prince's bedchamber but the teenager held his tongue...because this room belonged to the king...this entire castle was his property and he was just a temporary guest within its luxurious walls.

Caspian unbelted his tunic and then removed the garment all together. Caspian had seen the king naked before, but this was his first time truly noticing the king's backside. As he removed his trousers, he was shocked to see a deep scar right below the king's right shoulder blade.

"What a coward," he stated simply, and walked up behind Lucian to touch his nimble fingers to the scar, "....who attacks from behind?" He scoffed at the cowardice of it all and shook his head as he walked by the king to obediently draw a bath while Cas assumed he would take a quick shower.

Lucian had heard the boy mumbling, and faintly jolted with shock when nimble fingers touched the only blemish on his body, a hideous scar on his back. The princeling inquired as to who would attack from behind, but before the warlord could answer the youngster disappeared into the lavatory.

He followed after him, admiring his taut, lithe form and the way Caspian's lovely, firm ass danced in the air as he prepared a bath with fragrant salts and lavender oil. Lucian quietly watched the boy utilize his right arm to swirl the salt and oil into the hot, steamy water and once the giant tub was nearly ¾ full, Caspian waved a hand over the digital faucet to stop the flow.

The prince then stood up and proceeded towards the shower, whereupon Lucian's expression curdled. "What are you doing? I assumed you understood we are bathing together. Come remove your trousers and get in," he directed, removing his leather boots. He stood there, in only a pair of open leather pants, waiting for the boy to comply.

The young prince was kneeling beside the large, marble tub and filling it with steamy hot water and fragrant salts and oils which were beneficial for the skin. He watched them dissipate as he stirred the water lazily with his arm before turning off the faucet all together. Smiling in satisfaction, he stood up and began to walk towards the empty shower stall, startled when the king ordered him to remove his trousers and bet within the tub. Green eyes widened in surprise as Caspian fully turned to face the intimidating king who was not used to having his orders not immediately obeyed.

"For my people..." Cas thought to himself as he tugged down his grass stained trousers with trembling hands to reveal his flaccid length nestled atop a lovely thatch of golden curls. He shyly maneuvered himself into the water, sitting as far away from the king as possible. The tub easily could fit about four people, so it wasn't hard to keep a distance. Acting as if nothing was amiss, Caspian dunked his head under the water and resurfaced as he began to scrub at his wet blonde locks with some peppermint scented shampoo.

Lucian was clearly captivated by the sight of the gorgeous, wet princeling occupying the opposite side of the tub. He only wished he would drift a bit closer, so he could actually touch him. With this amount of distance between them it seemed as if they were just two men sharing a steamy bath, instead of the possibility of two lovers scrubbing one another's body.

Clearing his throat, to grasp the boy's attention, the warlord inquired, "I'm sure being a prince you had plenty of servants assist in bathing you. As you can see," he added, raising a muscled arm out of the water to sweep it in the direction of the empty lavatory. "Such luxuries are currently not present. If you come this way, I shall be happy to wash your back for you," purred the king with a smirk.

Caspian tried not to pay attention when the king entered the bath and was preoccupying himself with rinsing the conditioner out of his glistening blonde curls that hung heavily around his cherubic face. "I....I am capable of washing my back myself, my lord, I appreciate the offer. But no king should ever lower himself to a bathing attendant. I can summon one for you....if you'd like?" Cas asked, trying to look for a plausible excuse to remove himself from the steamy confines of the gilded bathing chamber.

Sensing the boy was on the verge of fleeing; Lucian pushed himself away from the side of the tub and smoothly glided towards the youngster as if he were a missile to settle himself between Caspian and any chance of a quick escape. Being this close to the beautiful youngling triggered a natural reaction within him, but the warlord ignored the tingling sensation developing in his groin to smile and say, "Allow me to rephrase my last question. Turn around, so I can wash your back. By the way, that was not a request, but an order. It's really a simple thing, Caspian, and there is no reason to be flustered by it."

Waves of heat and strength seemed to emanate from the confident king as he sidled up close to the prince who was immersed up to his shoulders in the warm, sudsy water. Glancing up into Lucian's fierce gaze, he saw that there was no leeway in the king's order and he seemed to be growing impatient for the boy to immediately follow his command.

Swallowing softly, he turned himself around and presented his bare back to the king which was flawless and peppered with dewdrops of warm water from the bath. Caspian tried to calm his beating heart as he busied himself with washing his face with a warm cloth before gliding the sudsy cloth down his throat and towards his chest, avoiding too much stimulation on his nipples as they were quite sensitive and he definitely did not want the king to notice any type of developing arousal.

Lucian noticed the conflict warring in Caspian's wonderful green eyes but was pleased when the boy finally presented his back to him. He grabbed a washcloth and sprinkled some jasmine scented soap and moisturizer on it, rubbing it to produce a wealth of bubbles, before carefully applying it to the youngster's back. Caspian jumped, when he was initially touched, but as he carefully worked the soap onto the younglings back in soothing circles, he seemed to relax under his touch. It had been ages, since he bathed with anyone and since Caspian was so small, Lucian was so very careful with him. His strong hands combined with the softness of the cloth produced a nice, healthy lather and the warlord brushed it away from the boy's hair, if he happened to stray to close. He worked the cloth further down Caspian's back towards the cute little dimples just above his buttocks. When he swiped his rag across the upper portion of the princeling's buttocks, Caspian gasped and he immediately drew the rag away. "My apologies," he murmured. Lucian scooted forwards to wash the youngster's arms and by doing so he accidentally brushed his teeming erection across the boy's backside.

After such an intense game of air-tennis against a very skilled opponent, the warm water and gentle touches of the king's hand and washcloth felt soothing to the young prince. He finished washing his front side and was working on his thighs and calves when suddenly the king rubbed the cloth across the top of his ass causing Cas to jump in the water. When the king mumbled an apology, Cas relaxed but for a moment when he suddenly felt the king's erect girth press against his smooth backside. Eyes widening, Caspian had withheld for long enough and momentarily forgot about Enkira or the possibility of being punished by a shock sent through his system. With youthful agility, he stood quickly and scampered from the tub, water splashing everywhere as he made for the door, slamming his palm against it as it refused to open for him, not realizing the king had programmed it just so.

The warlord was surprised and if the truth be known hurt when Caspian fled the tub. For a split moment, he worried the boy might slip on the wet floor and crack his head, but then when the princeling began to frantically press the nodule to open the door his worry transformed into mild frustration. Hoisting himself up out of the tub, he stepped over the edge and as tiny rivers of water trickled down his sculpted body to leave puddles in his wake and with his full erection leading the way, he moved towards Caspian, who had twisted around to regard him with terrified eyes. "That was rude of you. After all, I washed your back, but you have yet to return the favor. What would your brother say to such a lack of courtesy?"

Turning around to face the king, Cas pressed his back up against the cool metallic door that kept him sealed within the room. He gulped innocently as the king stepped from the tub, trickling water all over the floor as he moved to tower over the bare-naked blonde.

"You....you never technically asked me to wash your back, majesty?" Caspian innocently stated with a meek smile. The king's darkly frowning face made him look away in shame, "Please forgive me....my brother would be furious if I didn't obey your every command...please allow me to wash your back, your highness," Caspian formally stated as he obediently climbed back into the steamy water and picked up a fresh cloth with shaking hands.

The boy from just days prior who had willingly reached out and touched Lucian's face and called him by his surname seemed buried beneath this obedient facade, as Cas kept his gaze downward, as any bathing attendant would do.

"Washing my back was implied. I'm sure you are aware of the adage: You wash my back, and I'll wash yours." After his trifling speech, he watched Caspian quickly slip past him to dash back into the tub.

Sighing, Lucian followed him, considering the trembling boy who was worriedly lathering a cloth, before stepping into the tub. Unheedful of the fact his half-erect shaft was pointing directly at the timid youngster, since he was so preoccupied with watching Caspian, Lucian softly said, "Princeling, I think there is something you should know."

The water was now lukewarm and Caspian had almost reached for the auto-faucet when Lucian captured his attention. Looking up at the king with his innocent green gaze, he politely sat down on the edge of the tub, plush washcloth in his lap, as he gave Lucian his undivided attention. "Yes, my lord?"

Leveling out his breathing, as if preparing to engage in battle, with sheer willpower Lucian calmed his racing heart and tuned out the ringing in his ears.

Inhale ... exhale ... inhale ... exhale. His blood-red eyes remained riveted upon Caspian's small, pale form as the boy stared up at him, expectantly. He prayed he would receive his explanation well. "I believe I have recently received a blessing from the goddess, Caspian."

At his remark, the warlord watched the youngling raise a brow, as if intrigued by his statement. "You might not remember, but a little over three years ago you attended the Winter Solstice Gala with your parents. I was there, as well," declared the smiling king, placing a palm against his chest. "I noticed you from afar and grew ... I grew quite enamored with simply watching you. I wished to engage you, but..."

When the princeling's expression paled, he quickly assumed a knee within the tub and reached out to grasp Caspian's right hand to hold it between his two huge palms. "I believe you arriving at my doorstep was a blessing, Caspian, for I think we were meant to be together."

As the king opened his heart to the young captive prince and was suddenly clasping his hand and squeezing it eagerly, Caspian attempted to completely take in what he just heard. "....a blessing?" he finally whispered out after a few moments of anxious silence.

Wrenching his hand away from the king, he stepped from the tub to leave the king kneeling in the water as he shook his head in horror. "A blessing!?" he repeated, more anger evident in his tone. "I....I came here with good intentions! If you had treated me kindly from the beginning and then explained this to me...it would be entirely different! But you were....so cruel to me!"

A single tear of humiliation slipped down Caspian's cheek, "Having me dragged from your court like a common criminal....taking my first kiss and even daring to touch me intimately. AND claiming I'm your slave?! Is that how you treat someone you care about....or believe to be a blessing at your doorstep?!"

Caspian struggled to take in a deep breath as anxiety seemed about to wash over him. "Either this is a cruel joke....or you are naive enough to believe I would ever return the sentiments of a king who has treated me as a possession....it will never happen." Caspian's face hardened, "...ever. I will never love you or lie with you willingly, Lucian," he stated coldly, turning his back to the king, rubbing at his arms for comfort. "Now get out of my chambers...I cannot even bear to look at you right now!"

As he suspected, his confession was immediately greeted with hostility, as well it should be. The water sloshed against the warlord's legs, as he stepped out of the tub. Noticing that Caspian was shivering, he snatched a towel off a nearby counter and opened it to drape it over the youngling's trembling shoulders. "I realize I acted hastily, at first, but I do wish for you to allow me time to amend for my behavior. I can make this right."

The prince gladly accepted the towel around his shoulders to warm him and he clasped it to cover his nude body. He lifted his eyes and glared at the king in the mirror as he stood so tall and proudly behind him.

"The only way to make this right is to sign the peace alliance and send me back home to Enkira. We will never be together....there is nothing else that you can do that will amend things for me. Nothing," Caspian stated strongly.

"I shall agree to offer protection for Enkira, but you shall not be returning," avowed the warlord, his voice uncompromising. If Caspian knew of his brother's betrayal, it would hurt him terribly as well as it might just destroy him. "You must believe me when I tell you; your life shall be very comfortable here." Lucian placed his large hands on the youngling's trembling shoulders and leaned in to whisper into his right ear, "Please hear me out, Caspian."

"Do I have a choice to hear you out? Apparently not since you intend to keep me captive in this damn bathroom until I give in to your demands," Cas wrenched his way out of the king's gentle hold on his shoulders. Turning to boldly face him, the blonde prince held his chin up proudly, "Am I still your slave? A royal hostage? I should have a say in my future! And it is definitely not with you."

Caspian pushed a stray and drying blonde curl from his bright green eyes as his heart pounded in his chest. "I looked up to you....studied you and filled more journals than you can imagine with notes about you and what I hoped to accomplish. The only reason I have agreed to anything is for my people. Do you think I honestly enjoy baring myself for you....sitting in the same tub with a tyrant who has imprisoned me?" he scoffed in disgust. "You are naiver than I, if you did, Lucian," he flatly stated.

He was aware Caspian had researched him extensively by the volumes of journals which were recovered in the boy's baggage and that only encouraged Lucian to pursue him even more so. "You shall be my guest, from this point forth – my honorable guest. I shall provide you with everything in which you desire and beyond. In return, I would hope you shall offer me the opportunity to properly court you. To treat you as you should have been treated from the very beginning. I do apologize for my behavior, Caspian. It was despicable and completely extreme. I just...," The king glanced away and wrinkled his brow, as if searching for the right phrase. Finally finding his words, he again gazed at the princeling tenaciously and said, "I was just afraid you would slip through my fingers for a second time."

The boy shook his head and looked down at his wiggling toes just wishing he could dissipate as easily as the steam did within the warm lavatory. "This is all just too much, your majesty," he was back to being formal and distant. "I just turned sixteen and I'd never even kissed someone before you...took my first one from me. To want to court me? Do I even have a say in any of this?" Caspian desperately looked over at the king, heart pounding in his ears and chest.

"You shall have a say, but first I shall ask you to give me a chance. For now, Enkira is safe, so there is no need for you to hurry home. 'Not that I would actually allow it,' thought the warlord. "She shall continue to receive the protection of Draconian's Peake, hence there is no more you can do for her, at the moment."

The boy sat down on a marble bench that ran along a wall and led into the shower stall. He dropped the towel so it pooled around his waist as he ran his fingers through his drying and silky hair. "Your protection for my people is more than I could have asked for," Cas stated as he finally looked up at the king with his intelligent eyes. "...but this is all still too fresh, your majesty. I have only been in your kingdom for less than two weeks and I cannot just...change my mind or forget what has happened so quickly. Please allow me to move to another one of your estates so I can have some room to think...and breathe. Away from court....and you," he asked. Caspian slowly stood up, not caring that the towel fell to his feet as he walked over to the king and clasped his hand innocently, "After everything you've done to me -- I deserve this request."

It was a step forwards – but it was not in the right direction. Lucian was a greedy warmonger, who was accustomed getting what he desired, and Caspian retreating to another estate was unacceptable. "No," he whispered, drawing his hand from the comforting confines of the boy's warm palms. "I can hardly court you if you are miles away, and I cannot leave since I have duties to attend to here. Asking you to remain in Draconian's Peake proper, in the lap of luxury no less, should be satisfactory for you, Caspian."

His eager expression slowly melted into a frown as Caspian stepped back from the king, clenching his hands at his sides. "If you cannot allow me a simple request...then I will not allow you one in return. I have no interest in courting you. You are welcome to keep me here as a royal guest, an ambassador from Enkira...I will happily mingle with your court and uphold all that such requires. But I will not court you and I will refuse any advances or gifts you try to bestow upon me," Caspian said with a cold smile and shrug, so unlike his sweet self.

Lucian's hopes for an affable compromise were quickly being dashed. It seemed everything he proposed to the princeling was conclusively rejected or twisted and turned against him. He was not going to get anywhere on this present path.

"Very well," he brusquely declared, grabbing for another towel and opening it to quickly dry off, before tossing it to the floor. "We shall continue this discussion, when you have had time to sleep on my proposal." Lucian exited the lavatory and retrieved his pants from the floor to toss them on, before heading towards the door. "I bid you a good evening, princeling," he declared and just before he exited he glanced over his broad left shoulder to add, "And remember, I have no intentions of losing you again." He confidently strolled out of the bedchamber and secured it to ensure Caspian remained inside.

----

Three days had passed since the king had made his intentions known to the young prince but he had yet to return to Caspian for any further discussions. Cas was thankful for the king's very busy schedule and scoffed each day as it seemed a new gift appeared, as if to entice him in the king's favor. It started out simply as a bouquet of Caspian's favorite flowers, that only grew on the high peaked slopes of St. Etna's Summit in Enkira, a deep purple snow-violet. These flowers were even difficult for his family to attain, in the past his father had given a small bouquet to Caspian's mother every anniversary, but Caspian's bouquet was over two dozen.

More gifts followed such as much more lavish garments, the latest technology in the form of a writing tele-pads so he didn't have to write with pen and paper anymore and much more. All these gifts remained unopened, and Caspian instead retreated into the depths of the library every day.

He poured over leather bound tomes that explained the history of not just Draconian's Peake...but other continents he had only studied vaguely as a younger boy. The library at home in Enkira was pitiful compared to Lucian's vast collection of accumulated knowledge.

Only one guard remained stationary outside the library door and Cas always buried himself into the farthest recesses of the library, staying so late that sometimes he fell asleep and woke up the next morning in his bed.

This refusal and rejection of all the king's luxurious gifts did not go undeterred by the court who gossiped, as finely wrapped boxes were returned to the king several times a day. Cas knew he could not keep this up forever, but for now it pleased him to refuse the king's advances.

He was currently on the third level of the library, only accessible by narrow spiral staircases, and reading over a book on astronomy and phases of the three moons as he had no idea the king had finally come to confront him.

Lucian had been informed by the attendant charged with keeping tabs on Caspian's whereabouts that the boy was once again immersed within the wealth of knowledge his library had to offer. The warlord's demanding schedule had not allotted him the time to visit with the boy and though he attempted to ply the youngling with elaborate gifts, each and every one of them were returned – unopened, which was essentially a slap in the face.

So, when he was afforded with a small reprieve in his daily duties of managing a kingdom, he decided to search the boy out and confront him. The spiraling staircase angrily protested under his considerable weight, as he traversed the three flights to enter into the historical section of the library.

He found Caspian pouring over an obscenely thick leather-bound tome regarding the Three Ancient Kingdoms of Alexandria and as he stepped up to him, he cleared his throat and curtly announced, "I wish to speak with you."

The boy was sitting at a reading desk, his legs folded under him innocently as he was resting his elbows on the table and was practically nose-deep in the book, intelligent green eyes skimming the page as he greedily and eagerly absorbed its contents. He was so deep in his study that when the king suddenly was standing just inches from the table, he yelped and jolted as he looked up at Lucian with a surprised look before frowning at seeing who it was.

"As you can see, I am in the middle of studying, your majesty, and I am sure you can only be away from your duties so long. We can speak another time," Caspian rudely waved him off as he resumed his comfortable position and buried himself again within the beautifully illuminated manuscripts.

Countenance souring even further, the warlord lashed an arm out to grab the front flap of the tome so he could slam it closed. With his large palm covering a great portion of the front cover, Lucian leaned in and stared tenaciously into Caspian's wide eyes to say, "I have given you free rein to do as you please, within the kingdom of Draconian's Peake, and you have taken advantage of that, which is fine. But I would care for you to explain to me why you have so callously rejected my tokens of affection? I thought they would please you."

The boy yelped again as the tome was suddenly and violently slammed shut and he scooted away from the reading table, chair scraping across the polished wood floor. "I am very impressed with all that Draconian's Peake has to offer, but I have not been allowed to go out into the city. And I am constantly surveyed by one or two guards, even when I am reading in the library. There is no true privacy. I am not happy with any of that....so why would I be pleased to receive gifts from you?" Caspian stood up from the chair to stand his ground, hands on his svelte hips. "You said I have a choice, my returned gifts should tell you I am not interested. At all."

"The guards have been put into place for your protection, Caspian. Not everyone is delighted with the treaty between Draconian's Peake and Enkira. Intel has informed me that certain members of the court wish to see the agreement dissolved so Enkira can once again be primed for an attack. The sentries I have assigned to you are some of my most loyal men and would protect you with their very lives. As far as sending you trinkets of affection, I shall cease and desist immediately. However," Lucian added, skirting around the edge of the table to pursue the backpedaling youngster. "That does not mean I shall abstain from attempting to court you. On the contrary, your refusal only inspires me to pursue you even more so."

The cornered prince slowly backed up until his back met the cool, unyielding shelf of leather tomes and he gazed up at Lucian as he towered over him suddenly. "There is a way....that I would be more open to even considering a courtship," he finally whispered.

When he saw how Lucian's eyes lit up in excitement, he withheld a smirk and pointed to his right ear, "Remove this trinket from my ear. I am no longer your slave to be tagged like cattle going to auction. If you truly intend to treat me in a kind manner, as you stated a few days ago, then remove it immediately."

The light in Lucian's eyes almost immediately darkened at the proposal. "No. It is a symbol that you are under the protection of the monarchy. And the mechanism also serves as a tracking device," Lucian silently thought the last part. "If you should somehow manage to slip free of your guard, anyone in the capital would immediately recognize the symbol. And before you complain that I cannot trust you," the warlord added raising a hand to hush Caspian, who was on the verge of objecting. "That is partially true, to a certain extent. But more importantly, it is the enemies of Enkira that I am most concerned about. If you should fall into their hands then I do not wish to even imagine what they might do to you." Lucian raised a hand to graze the back of his fingers along Caspian's right, cherub cheek, "I cannot risk you."

The king's response made Caspian's blood boil as it seemed very condescending to the proud prince and all of it was a convenient excuse for the king to keep even more tabs on him. If he was going to get the king to let his guard down at all, then the wily youth had to seem cooperative. "I understand, my king," he stated with a soft smile - actually referring to Lucian as his king for the first time.

"Keeping me safe is a priority for you, and for that I am truly grateful. As I am grateful for being allowed to explore the castle, grounds and especially your private library." Caspian reached up with innocent fingers and ran them through the king's jet-black hair and tucked a few strands behind his ear. "Such a disheveled look when the rest of you is dressed so handsomely," he smiled gently, reaching down to adjust the king's slightly ajar sword belt.

Caspian's small, delicate hands on him set his blood on fire and his arousal straight through the castle's spirals. Swallowing weightily, he leaned down to press his lips against the princeling's petal-soft mouth, praying the youngling would respond favorably.

This was only the second time that Caspian had ever been kissed and the first time had been forceful and partially painful, when the king had forced food into his mouth. With trembling hands, he gently rested them on Lucian's brood shoulders as he kissed back meekly, unsure what to do. The king had probably had endless lovers and Caspian was embarrassed by his inexperience, but if the king was truly enamored with him then perhaps he would find Cas's kissing to be endearing.

Caspian seemed to be accepting him and the warlord wallowed in his acquiescence by tilting his head and pressing his lips firmer against the boy's ultra-supple lips. The youngling's mouth tasted of sweet honey and was as soft as dewy rose petals. He moaned into the kiss and as he did so, his hands reached out to begin to unfasten Caspian's trouser flap so he could fondle the treasures inside.

The trembling youth allowed the king to fully control the situation as anticipation of what was to come washed over Caspian. Though the king had masturbated him in the beginning, it had not been very gentle and Cas had yet to release since that initial time in the lavatory.

Cas continued to kiss Lucian back until his trousers were unfastened and his semi-erect cock was released into the warm air of the small reading room. He gasped and broke away from the kiss, his grip on Lucian's shoulders tightening as that calloused hand handled him with such skill and the voracious teenager couldn't get enough of the stimulation as he fucked at Lucian's hand and let out a deep groan before his lips were captured again in a kiss.

Lucian kissed the boy profoundly once again, before releasing him to genuflect before the princeling. Jerking his trousers further down his svelte hips, his giant palms held onto Caspian's hips as he leaned forwards to inhale a deep whiff of the youngling's innocent scent, before opening his mouth and swallowing the boy, exclusively. Utilizing his tongue, he massaged the princeling's shaft while deeply suckling, before retracting and twirling his tongue around the sensitive tip, licking away the sweet nectar beading at the slit. Caspian tasted divine.

Caspian's lips were delightfully swollen from all the kissing and before he realized it, he was barred from the waist down as his trousers were tugged to his ankles and the mighty Lucian Nightwalker was kneeling before him! When the king took Caspian's hypersensitive boyhood into his hot orifice, Caspian hissed in delight and jerked forward as he could only stand and endure what the king was doing. All thoughts of faking any reactions were gone, as it was all very real: his moans and delightful gasps of pleasure. He ran his fingers through the king's dark hair and whimpered when only the tip was now being teased and he cooed at the king, "Lucian..."

Smirking around his delightfully warm, hard treat, Lucian ran his tongue up one side of Caspian's member and down the other, before grasping him in one hand to raise his shaft up so he could lap at his scrotum. The warlord bathed the youth's sac completely and when it began to draw up against Caspian's groin, he quickly reverted to suckling on the princeling's shaft, working his magic to the music of Caspian's moans and groans of pleasure. The boy was close now and he could hardly wait to taste the embodiment of the youngster.

The boy leaned back and rested all his weight against the sturdy, ancient bookcase as he widened his hips and let his arms hang lax at his sides. "SsssSSSS!" he deliciously hissed out as that skilled tongue traced every sensitive acre of his most sensitive and private areas, leaving no crevice untouched. Suddenly it was as if he was seeing heaven for the first time, as such a rush washed over him and he released his pent-up ejaculate into the king's hot mouth with an impassioned scream that echoed around the cozy reading room. Body collapsing back against the case, his cheeks were cutely flushed as a few beads of sweat trickled down his cherubic cheek, "Lu...Lucian..." he panted out.

When the boy finally released into his mouth, the moaning Lucian's eyes rolled back into his head and fluttered shut as he drank heartily of him. Caspian tasted of the sweet nectar of the rare ambrosia fruit which grew on the fruitful trees high on Mount Ararat. It was pure heaven! Once he was certain he had sucked and licked him clean, he removed the boy from his mouth and gracefully rose to lean down to place a soft, supple kiss on the gasping youngling's cheek, before licking at the side of his neck. While he was doing so, he gently captured one of the princeling's hands and manipulated Caspian's palm to stray between his own legs, so the boy could be apprised of his bulging interest.

Caspian loosely wrapped one arm around the king's neck for support, as his own legs felt so weak after such an intense release! His other hand was gently placed on top of the king's own arousal, which was barely concealed by his leather trousers. With a small gulp, he nodded obediently and knelt before the king with a little assistance, and began to remove his sword belt, scabbard and then freed Lucian's erection from the confines of the leather trousers.

With a gasp, the smell of sex and the distinct but enticing scent of the king washed over him and the inexperienced boy wrapped a hand around Lucian's girth, his nimble fingers unable to wrap all the way around the impressive organ. He leaned forward and puffed on the tip just to see the king's reaction and Lucian jerked in such sensitivity that it caused the prince to raise a brow. The king was extremely pent up and had been with-holding for quite some time. Cas would use this to his advantage, and he leaned forward with his lips about to peck the very heated and red tip when he suddenly pulled away, "I think I've had my fill for the day....your highness," he tugged up Lucian's pants and grinned as the king hissed when he was manhandled back into his confining trousers.

The warlord's heart nearly stuttered to a complete stop at the sight of Caspian mere millimeters from placing his succulent lips on the tip of his penis. But he was jolted out of the blissful moment, when the boy announced he had had enough and then clumsily attempted to tuck him back into his trousers. Caspian thought he could skirt around him and just leave, but Lucian had other ideas.

He roughly grabbed the boy by his right arm and utilizing his great strength he jerked the princeling around and pressed him belly first against the nearest bookshelf. Sidling up as close as possible to the youngling, Lucian pressed his aching maleness suggestively against Caspian's shapely ass and growled, "We are far from finished, young one." He thrusted his teeming shaft against the youth's bottom, earning a surprised gasp.

The bookcase rattled as Caspian was roughly pressed against it, bent over as the king was suddenly atop him and breathing heavily in his ear. Caspian's heart fluttered as he realized it probably was not the wisest decision to tease the king into a sexual frenzy, when he so obviously needed release.

"L....Lucian.....I will obey....give me another chance?" he whimpered out as the king thrust his leaking girth against his perky ass cheeks. The king took a moment to decide but finally relented and stepped away from Caspian, releasing the hold on his arm but still growling softly under his breath as his arousal continued to grow and logic was out the door.

Caspian turned to look up at the warlord and was shocked to see how glazed over his crimson eyes were with lust. Did the king really feel so strongly for him that he could make the king react in such a way by just kneeling before him and not even touching?

Caspian rested his delicate palms on the king's chest and stood on his tippy toes to press a kiss against the king's cheek, "I apologize, Lucian..." he whispered gently into the lord's ear and started to innocently kiss at his neck as a small but warm hand was clasped around the king's erection, causing him jerk to surprise, and Caspian began to masturbate him slowly wanting to build the king up to an explosive orgasm. "My king..." he whispered softly against Lucian's neck as he placed delicate kisses there and continued to masturbate him.

Initially surprised the youngling had succumbed to his demands so quickly; the warlord held on tightly to the young, sexy boy, who was kittenishly stroking his nearly bursting member. "That feels heavenly," he murmured, depositing a kiss on top of Caspian's head. His huge palms roamed over the princeling's clothed back and over his firm, curvaceous ass to squeeze the tight mounds of flesh. He was growing increasingly aroused and required release soon. Hands hesitantly slipping from groping at Caspian in a husky voice, Lucian commanded, "Kneel before your king."

Caspian stepped away from the king, his hand slick with Lucian's pre-ejaculate and would further surprise his new master by undressing entirely and letting his fine garments flutter to the floor as he kicked off the soft leather boots. Standing nude before the king, Cas blushed and didn't make eye contact as he knelt in front of Lucian as the king's heavy manhood was just centimeters from his face.

Cas had never done this before but wanted to keep the king happy, so he began to masturbate Lucian's base and curiously massage his scrotum intermittingly as he leaned forward and took the hot tip into his mouth, gasping at the delicious flavor of the king's flesh and pre-cum! It tasted of honey and deep rich wine and he was surprised at how much he enjoyed it.

Greedily he began to lap at the king's slit with his tongue as he explored with tiny nips of his teeth as well. Cas had no clue what he was doing but he wanted to please Lucian so the king would further trust him and think a courtship was possible. Those intelligent yet scheming green eyes locked with the king's crimson gaze as he suckled submissively and groaned at the flavor.

This was a dream come true for him! The young man he had desired for years, dreamed about countless times was now kneeling before him, worshipping his shaft. It seemed as if it had been ages since he last had a proper release and now that he had this young Adonis within his grasp, he was unable to control his excitement. He sucked in a huge breath through is clenched teeth and garbled out a curse, but before he could pull away he erupted, smothering Caspian's face, chest, and even some his hair in his thick cream.

Silence instantly fell upon them and Lucian immediately colored a deep crimson from embarrassment as he quickly whisked his long cloak from his shoulders. "Caspian ... Forgive me. I – I am so sorry," he apologized trying to wipe his ejaculate off the pale, shocked youngster. "I don't know what came over me."

The prince had anticipated with eagerness the prospect of taking some of Lucian's flavorful ejaculate down his throat like a fine wine....but the king was so overcome with lust that instead Lucian pulled away and erupted all over his chest, neck, face and even hair. The prince was shocked but licked his lips as the king tended to him with his cloak, wiping that ambrosial essence from his warm, soft flesh. When the king was kneeling before him, Cas boldly wrapped an arm around Lucian's neck and pressed a kiss to his mouth while his other hand teased and flicked at the tip of the king's semi-erect shaft.

Though Caspian was only half his size, when the boy began to feverishly kiss him Lucian became weak with desire and crashed onto his ass before toppling onto his back to tow the now completely naked princeling on top of him.

The king's earlier humiliation quickly washed away and he eagerly returned the youngling's kiss while wrapping Caspian within his mighty arms. He was beyond ready to be buried deep within the boy and now that his member was once again fully erect and leaking, he quickly switched their positions until he was on top of the princeling, though he did not press his weight upon him. Breaking away from the youngster's heated kiss, Lucian heavily panted through his swollen, cherry-red lips to say, "Roll over onto your belly, my darling, and I shall send you to the moon and back."

The prince squeaked cutely into the kiss and his eyes widened as the king towed him back to recline on top of his strong form after Lucian crashed to the floor. They continued to kiss softly and enjoying the feel of one another's lips before Lucian quickly switched their positions and Cas was now lying on the cool wood floor and the king was atop him, though not putting any weight on him.

Though innocent in ways of the flesh, Caspian knew exactly what the king was now wishing for and it was just moving too fast for his young mind and body. "I....I am not your darling and I am not ready for this..." Caspian panted out. He turned his face to the side, closing his eyes and rejecting the king's proposal as Cas refused to even look at him.

When Caspian announced, with a jittery voice, that he was not prepared to advance any further, Lucian sighed, his breath ruffling the boy's golden curls, and he reluctantly climbed up from the youngster to kneel next to him.

He avariciously watched the princeling first turn his face to regard him and shyly duck his eyes before beginning to climb off the floor. Caspian was halfway up, when Lucian grabbed for him and dragged him into his lap, until the princeling was straddling his wieldy thighs and their leaking erections were touching. "You ARE my darling," Lucian authoritatively declared, clasping his fingers at Caspian's back so the boy could not escape. "And as a show of respect for you I shall honor your request. We shall pursue our carnal lusts at a later date." He suddenly jerked his hips forwards, chafing their hot sticks of flesh together. He wrestled a startled gasp from Caspian and could not help but smile at the expression of surprise on the princeling's face.

When the intimidating warlord finally climbed off him, the blonde prince internally sighed in relief that he had bought himself more time. If the king was this enamored with him now...how would he be after they were fully intimate and he'd claim the prince's virginity?

Deep in thought, Cas' legs quivered weakly as he started to stand up but gasped when he was suddenly tugged into the king's lap and forced to straddle his thighs. Again, they fit together perfectly....just as they had the night the king as clamored to Caspian in his sleep.

When their two erections were pressing against one another, the boy let out a soft gasp of pleasure and shivered against the king's strong chest. Looking up into the king's crimson eyes, he felt his chest flutter slightly, but Caspian realized he could not give in that quickly...or the king would become suspicious. "I am not your darling, King Lucian, we have now shared intimacies between us....but I have not agreed to any type of courtship. Until then I am free to pursue another in the meantime. I have never even seen a pair of warm breasts or felt them in my palms...or tasted the sweet lips of a yielding maiden..."

"And you never shall," interrupted Lucian, his face hardening, his gaze darkening. "What do you think would happen to the maiden with whom you decide to explore your sexuality? Think long and hard on it, Caspian, before you act irrationally." One of the warlord's hands slipped towards the princeling's ass to jerk the youngster further into this lap, trapping their erections between them. "I did not acquire this crown through passivity, but aggression. Violence is in my nature. It would be a pity for me to harm an innocent lady, simply because your curiosity got the better of you."

The prince splayed his hands against Lucian's broad and chiseled chest and looked up at him with a sour disposition. "That is certainly not fair, my lord. You have had the luxury of exploring both males and females. Why am I not free to do the same?" Caspian inquired saucily.

With his arousal waning, Lucian grabbed Caspian by his lightly muscled arms and gently pulled him away from his own body. He fed the surly teenager a churlish stare of his own, before assisting him to his feet. "Get dressed," he snappishly ordered, tucking his now dispassionate shaft in and standing, as well. He swooped down and grabbed for his cloak, understanding he could not risk leaving it here and someone finding it with semen stains on it. He waited patiently for Caspian to file into his clothes, before marching towards him and grabbing him by his right wrist to drag him down the three flights of stairs and out of the library.

The teenager gasped as the king tugged him to his feet as if Cas weighed no more than a ragdoll and ordered him to dress. The prince obeyed and tugged back on his trousers, tunic, belt and the boots. "I...I wasn't done with my book!" he pouted as Lucian grabbed his wrist and began to drag him down the spiral stairs and out of the library. "Please Lucian! I don't want to see your court! I want to read! Let me go!" he whimpered, trying to pry at the king's fingers with his left hand.

The warlord ignored the princeling's chirps and proceeded down the long, winding corridors, passing through elaborate archways and through a series of intricately embellished courtyards until they were practically on the far side of the castle. Upon his approach to a pair of richly carved mahogany doors, the two attendants on either side quickly opened the doors and he strolled in with Caspian in tow. They marched into the space and almost instantly the many females scattered about stopped chatting, the ones in the pool stopped swimming, and everyone set their eyes upon the two males who just entered the harem. An older lady, probably in her mid-thirties and bedecked with an array of gaudy jewels, scampered forwards to first curtsy to the king, before arising and while smiling asked, "Welcome, Your Majesty. How may we serve you?"

It was a struggle for Caspian to keep up with the king's long strides as he was being led to a part of the castle he had never been allowed to explore before. He barely had any time to admire everything they were passing, as it was a blur, before they suddenly entered an ornate and airy space filled with various females who all looked to be in their mid to late teens up to even their early forties. "What....are we doing here?" Caspian whispered in confusion as all the females seemed to be fawning over the king, who seemed very disinterested in them. Meanwhile Caspian was entranced by some that were barely covered, their perky breasts concealed by wisps of material and their round hips enticing to behold. "Why are we here?" he whispered more fervently.

Lucian appropriated a moment to glance over the field of lovely womanhood peppered around the room to ultimately settle his eyes on an attractive dark-haired beauty with sapphire gems for eyes, a full, bouncy bust, and long, lean legs. "Send her to us," he directed of the harem's director, before exiting her company to tow Caspian towards one of the many rooms scattered around the edge of the harem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 14 7
Shunned by the town and used by the royal family Russia, a royal guard and blacksmith finds himself in a tangle of emotions that he was taught to res...
242 50 20
Find the Tower. Defeat the Dragon. Save the Princess. Easy, right? Lucian is a young prince whose goal is to find the Tower of Nearness and rescue th...
3M 127K 42
She was the type to stare herself in the mirror and see someone else stare back. Someone who was free and light, being able to spread her wings like...
34.6K 396 20
Two persons. One throne. Amelie never thought her father will betray her. He traded her place as a Queen to a man he didn't know, searching for money...