i ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ want forgiveness...

By sleepy_head_89

it's all just a stupid game. we went threw all that trauma and suffering, just to wake up and be told it was... More

before we begin
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
YALL

chapter 1

6.2K 158 335
By sleepy_head_89

_-* SHUICHIS POV *-_

Black,

All I can see is black.

Is this what death feels like ?

Who would have thought it be so,

Quiet.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- L O A D I N G -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"-chi?"

"-ichi?"

"-uichi?"

"SHUICHI HELP !!!"

"WHOS THERE !!"
I flung myself forward in panic, unable to see or hear anything around me. All I could hear was ringing, loud ringing and the echos of a strange figure screaming for help.

My eyes snapped open.
A bright white light shone directly into my hazel eyes and I quickly recoiled and shut them by instinct.
"Shuichi? Are you awake?"
I heard a feminine voice call my name, it didn't sound familiar however it had a smooth yet cold tone to it.

I tried opening my eyes again, having adjusted slightly to my surroundings. I still didn't know where I was, how I was alive or who was talking to me.

After considering my situation I slowly straighten up and scanned my surroundings.
I seemed to be laying down in a hospital room. A blue plaque was on the wall above the bed where I was laying saying 'Shuichi Saihara Utimate Detective.'
A wide window to my right, showed a city down below bustling with cars and people that looked like ants. We must be up high. I thought as I looked to my left.

A women with long, light purple hair stood before me. Her face was slender and feminine, with cold purple eyes that stared back at me with no hint of emotion. She crossed her arms formally, the black and white lab coat rustled it was the only noise in the room as of now. A small smile appeared on her thin lips as she walked towards my hospital bed, sitting down and facing me.

"Do you remember your name? If you do please recite it." The women said in a formal tone.

"Yes, my name is Shuichi Saihara. I'm 17 years old and I am the Ultimate Detective." I recited pushing my dark blue hair out of my face.
"If you don't mind me asking miss, where exactly am I? What's going on?"

"I ask you not to interrupt me, I'll let you ask questions after I have finished." She said curtly, fixing her lab coat and staring back at him.
"I don't believe I have introduced myself. I'm Kyoko Kirigiri a worker here at team Danganronpa and a former participant and survivor of a previous virtual reality killing game. Now, I am here to keep an eye on you, as I myself have gone threw the traumatic events you have, I want to help you with whatever issue the game has caused for you and help over come it so you may go back to living a normal life."

She paused pursing her lips and allowing the information to settle in my still very confused brain. I gave her a nod and she continued never dropping her formality.

"Your pre game self, the person you were before you joined the killing game, signed up to be a participant of team danganronpas project. If you survived, which you did, you would receive a large sum of prize money that has been deposited into your bank account for you to use as you please."

Kirigiri passed over a document and a video tape.
"So you know we are not lying here is the document you signed stating your participation and a video of you signing it so you know it wasn't forged."

I looked at the document is shock. How could I have signed up to such a thing? I would never ever sign something so disgusting and horrible?

"Why-"

"You must be wondering why you would ever sign up for such a horrific thing yes?"
She asks, cutting me off with ease.
"Yes, how did you know?" I asked a little more shocked then I already was.
"I was the ultimate detective in my game as well, however I should continue." She gave me a small smile and continued.

"You see the person you are now is very different to who you were when you signed up for the game. You entered this virtual reality killing game and had your memories, mannerisms and personality warped into something new and that new personality is who you were in the simulation. Now although the killing game was virtual reality it simulates all of your senses and emotions as if they are real so it is completely normal to have some sort of psychical or mental problem after you have exited the game. Lucky for you, you were a survivor so you have no physical damage done to you however I cannot say the same for your friends."

At this i shot up straight.
"So everybodies alive ?!" I suddenly exclaimed, the thought of being able to see everybody again made all grogginess or shock leave at once.

"Yes, they are all alive however there is still a few more things I need to explain to you before I let you rest."

I quickly settled back down, trying to control my excitement.

"Because your pre game self and your in game self are two very different people, your current state is, I guess a mix of them both. You might start to feel knew emotions or urges that you had never felt in the killing game, that will be your pre game self so do not worry it is completely normal everybody who has entered the game has it. You will be remaining in this hospital for half a year to monitor your health and make sure you are ok, for that time I will be your personal doctor. All participants have them and because we were both former detectives I think team danganronpa thought it would be best for you to be paired with me which, in all honestly I do not see a problem with as you seem to be a well behaved boy."

She smiled a little and sighed heavily, flicking her long hair out of her face and staring at me again with slightly warmer eyes.
"Do you have any questions?"

I frowned as I thought. This was all a lot to take in and processing it was taking a little bit of time. After a few minutes i thought of an appropriate question.

"You mentioned how participants of the game can have mental and psychical problems, has anybody ever died before?"

Kirigiri closed her eyes for a moment. She shuffled around before opening them and looking back at me the slight warmness from before gone.

"One student usually dies each killing game. Although it dosnt always happen it is the norm. The psychical damage to a participants body can be fatal and if they are too weak or arnt having enough rest they're body could fail of them and they could die."

I stared at her in shock.
"Do you know if any of my friends have a fatal injury ?!" I asked sharply, sitting up again to look at her, searching desperately for any sign that could indicate lying.

"I know you are trying to analysis me to tell if I'm lying but that is something you need to find out from your classmates yourself. It is not my place to tell you information about them, I am your guide and am therefore only concerned in your wellbeing."
She said sternly, her face or voice showing no indaction of emotion or deceit.
I closed my eyes and signed heavily, thinking about what to do.

"Just so you know, you have your own bathroom which is located in the corner, all of your classmates rooms are labelled, there is a cafeteria open twenty four hours, a game room and a library for you to spend your time in if you please."

After a few minutes of sitting in my room with Kirigiri, I finally slid my slender legs off my bed and hopped onto the floor. Standing up straight was a task and Kirigiri swiftly stepped to my side to help me up.
"You are very brave to be getting up with such confidence be careful." She said in a caring voice as I put an arm around her, trying to balance my wieght on my legs.
"Thank you Kirigiri I will be careful, I think I'm starting to get the hang of it." I said giving her a light chuckle and a warm smile. She returned it and allowed me to try walk without her support.
"There is a purple button on the left side of your bed that you can push if you ever need me and you will find the same purple button in your left pocket. I will come to your aid as fast as I can but if I do do not, my office is on the left of your room." Kirigiri said as she walked towards the door in an orderly fashion.
"I look forward to being your support Shuichi, please call me Kyoko and if you ever need anything please call on me, now go find your friends."
Kyoko smiles warmly and exited the room, leaving me in a comfortable silence.

Well you heard the women, let's go see who's up.

word count: 1540

--------------+{ NOTES}+---------------

FIRST CHAPTER DONE !!! Sorry it was so dialogue heavy I wanted to explain a lot of what was going on so yall and shuichi wouldn't be confused but I hope you enjoyed !!! I'm rly looking forward to writing this book :D I will be switching the POV don't worry but in the beginning it will be quite shuichi based the saiouma will come eventually don't worry anyway cya later bed heads please vote and comment !!!
- sleepy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 163 27
→ "What if the gofer project had gone right? " It's a crazy new world, everything is different from what we humans know of. To think 64 years after...
189K 5.8K 61
||NON TOXIC pregame oumasai|| (Part 1 of my saiouma trilogy) (Part 2 is "broken lies and lovely truths"-ingame saiouma) Shuichi is perceived as "that...
22.6K 1K 20
After Shuichi had been killed during the 53rd killing game, he was informed that everything that had taken place was a virtual simulation. His nurse...
1.2K 84 13
He made it. He escaped the endless torture. He could finally live a normal life after years of being a rat in a laboratory. But freedom is only an il...