Dance to the beat of your hea...

By _FandomLover332_

Izuku Midoriya never had a normal Childhood. He was bullied by the kids at school, losing his only friend but... More

The Start
Get down to business
First day and the demon has made a show
Class begins and we're going to jump right in!
Training, Blushing, kicking butts!
School's alarm and a Mystery man
The USJ or should I saw The Attack of...
I'll Whatever it takes
Rescue, the bill, and the Announcement
Getting ready for the festival
The Sports Festival pt. 1
The Sports Festival pt.2
Sports Festival pt. 3
Sports Festival part.5
Sports Festival pt.6
Why so scared All Might?
Dancing teen vs Speed demon old man
Let's all agree to never anger Izuku
Meeting Mr. Di Angelo
Memories
Swimming with the.... Memories??
Votes for your nicknames!!
An exam of doom!!!
Camp! Camp! Camp!
This is a breeze!
The attack
NO!
........What........
Well, this is awkward...
The aftermath
The Deal
The pain of the past comes to light
Rehab for the League
Training and the meeting
Provincial Licensing exam pt.1
A/N
Provincial Licencing exam pt.2
Gone? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GONE!!!
Don't. Touch. The. Child!
Izuku!
Hello Inko... How has life been treating you?
Oh~ how the tables have turned

Sports Festival pt.4

8.9K 264 270
By _FandomLover332_

Izuku sighed when a break was called for Cementoss to build the one one one battle stage. He was also happy to eat something with his friends and brother, so when Izuku was about to leave he noticed Uraraka standing in front of him with a sly smirk on her lips.

"Deku~ lets go eat together, just like you promised~" Uraraka chirped.

Izuku knew what she was doing, she was using the face that there are camera's on the field at the moment to get him to go with her. 'Cause if Izuku were to turn her down or say no to her then hero agency's wouldn't want to scout him. Izuku took a breath before glaring at her.

"I'm sorry but I promised Kacchan that I would eat with him and Kirishima not you. So please excuse me." Izuku said before walking away.

Uraraka then smirked before starting to cry which caused everyone to look at them, she cried about how he lied to her and all these other false claims. Izuku turned to look at her before letting out a huff.

"Are you done?" Izuku deadpanned.

She sniffed.

"I know what your doing and honestly your acting more like a spoiled six year old then a teenager.... oh wait... your acting like a hormonal teenager who is being more of a yandere then a normal person. You nearly had my brother arrested on fake claims!" Izuku said growling at the end. "So if you don't mind I have to meet up with my brother and friend for lunch." Izuku then left the crowd that was going to comfort her at first left looking at her with disgust.

"Grr..... he is mine...." She  growled before storming off.

~

Izuku sighed as he realized that his first match was against Uraraka, he looked at his classmates when they saw who he was up against. Katsuki growled before turning to him and looked Izuku dead in the eyes.

"Make that dog pay." Katsuki growled.

"Oh you know I will." I said.

We all left to either sit in the stands or to prepare, Izuku grinned at the perfect song he had in his playlist and he was going to make Uraraka pay and to show that he doesn't take peoples crap.

~

"ALL RIGHT NOW THAT THE STAGE IS ALL SET WE CAN NOW BEGIN THE ONE ON ONE BATTLE!!!" Present Mic cheered.

The crowd went nuts.

"FIRST WE HAVE URARAKA OCHACO FROM THE HERO COURSE! CAREFUL FOR HER QUIRK COULD MAKE YOU FLOAT!" He said and there were half cheers for her.

"NEXT HE HAS BEEN IN FIRST PLACE AND KEPT HIS SPOT EVER SINCE AND HE HAS A VOICE OF AN ANGEL! GIVE IT UP FOR BAKUGO IZUKU FROM THE HERO COURSE!!!" The crowd cheered loudly.

They met half way, Uraraka looked like she was drooling at him while Izuku scoffed at her.

Midnight glanced between them.

"Are you ready, I want a clean battle." She said.

They nodded and the battle began when Midnight cracked her whip. Uraraka lunged and Izuku spun out of her way and he opened his mouth.

"Maniac~" Izuku whispered.

"You were with your friends, partying~
When the alcohol kicked in,
Said you wanted me dead~
So, you showed up at my home, all alone~
With a shovel and a rose,
Do you think I'm a joke?~
" Izuku sang.

His clothes shifted to a well fitted black shirt and skinny jeans, he began to dance with a shadow of Uraraka who had a crop to with 'Maniac' printed across the shirt, she had fishnet stockings and shorts and black high tops.

"'Cause people like you always want back what they can't have~
But I'm past that and you know that~
So you should turn back to your rat pack, tell 'em trash~
" Izuku and the shadow Uraraka dance circles around the original before more appeared.

"Tell all of your friends that I'm crazy and drive you mad!
That I'm such a stalker, a watcher, a psychopath~
Then tell them you hate me and dated me just for laughs!
So, why do you call me and tell me you want me back?
You maniac!
" The shadows danced around Uraraka while her shadow would 'Talk' to some of them and make hand gestures for every name that Izuku sang.

"You maniac!
(Maniac, some may say that I'm a) You maniac!
(Maniac, some may say that I'm a)~
" The background dancers pointed at Uraraka and her shadow echoing Izuku's words.

"You just went too far~
Wrecked your car, called me crying in the dark.
Now you're breakin' my heart~!
So, I show up at your place right away,
Wipe the tears off of your face~
While you beg me to stay~!
" Izuku back flipped out of Uraraka's way and landed on the shoulders of his dancers.

"Well, people like you always want back what they can't have!
But I'm past that and you know that~
So you should turn back to your rat pack, tell 'em trash!
" Izuku looked at Uraraka and smirked before the dancers grabbed his ankles and lifted him into the air and he twisted his body and his outfit changed to a white buttoned down shirt with a black vest with black dress pants and black dress shoes, black leather gloves and black eye shadow made his green eyes pop while giving him a dark look.

"Tell all of your friends that I'm crazy and drive you mad!
That I'm such a stalker, a watcher, a psychopath!
Then tell them you hate me and dated me just for laughs~!
So, why do you call me and tell me you want me back?
You maniac!
" Izuku landed on both of his feet before he stalked towards a red face Uraraka and sang with the dancers danced around them.

"You maniac~!
(Maniac, some may say that I'm a) You maniac!
(Maniac, some may say that I'm a)~
" Uraraka balled up her fist and tried to punch him but punched her shadow self instead.

"Psychopathic, don't be so dramatic~
We had magic, but you made it tragic~
Now you're manic, honestly, I've had it!
Listen to yourself, think you need to get some help~!
" Izuku sang spinning around singing back and forth with a shadow dancer before pointing at Uraraka.

"Tell all of your friends that I'm crazy and drive you mad!
That I'm such a stalker, a watcher, a psychopath~!
Then tell them you hate me and dated me just for laughs!
So, why do you call me and tell me you want me back?
You maniac!
" Izuku stood among the dancers and looked at Uraraka, with annoyance in his eyes.

"You maniac!
(Maniac, some may say that I'm a) You maniac!
(Maniac, some may say that I'm a)~
" At the end of the song Izuku appeared before Uraraka and punched her in the gut.

He leapt back when two fingers grazed his shirt, Uraraka growled darkly and lunged once more.

"YOUR MINE!!!" She screeched very loudly.

Everyone was silent in shock.

"MINE MINE MINE!!!!" Everyone heard her screams and some of the teachers started to get up and were ready to for anything.

Izuku on the other hand rolled his eyes and began to sing another song.

"There's a war inside my head
Sometimes I wish that I was dead, I'm broken
So I call this therapist
And she said, 'Boy, you can't be fixed, just take this.'~
" Izuku's voice was tired, his eyes were dull and bandages surrounded his arms neck and forehead.

"I'm tired of trying to be normal!
I'm always over-thinking~
I'm driving myself crazy!
So what if I'm going crazy?
" He sang tears in his eyes hands on his head as he pulled at his hair.

"And I don't need your quick fix!
I don't want your prescriptions~
Just 'cause you say I'm crazy!
So what if I'm going crazy?
Yeah, I'm gonna show you!!
" his voice build in power and Izuku knew that this was the perfect song to take the fuming dog down.

"Loco, maniac, sick kid, psychopath,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you!
I'm gonna show you,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you!
Mental out my brain, bad **** go insane,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you!
I'm gonna show you!
(I'm gonna show you)!
" Different facial expressions passed through Izuku's face as he danced around her and he swiped his leg under Uraraka's and delivered a kick to the gut.

"I've been searching city streets~
Trying to find the missing piece like you said!
And I say child don't need to find~
There's not a single thing that's wrong with my mind~!
" He did small spins as he evaded the brunette's attacks. 

"Yeah, I'm tired of tryna be normal~
I'm always over-thinking~
Driving myself crazy!
So what if I'm going crazy?
" Izuku grinned as he back flipped into the air before bringing his leg down and hit Uraraka on the shoulder before rolling onto the ground and pooped on to his feet.

"And I don't need your quick fix~
I don't want your prescriptions!
Just 'cause you say I'm crazy!
So what if I'm going crazy?
" Izuku delivered a round house kick to Uraraka's chest and stood still.

"I'm gonna show you!" his grin showed promise of revenge.

"Loco, maniac, sick kid, psychopath,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you!
I'm gonna show you,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you!
Mental out my brain, bad **** go insane,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you!
I'm gonna show you!
(I'm gonna show you)~
" Izuku moved swiftly as Uraraka managed to land one little hit to his shoulder.

"Crazy, crazy, yeah I'm gonna show you!
Crazy, crazy, yeah I'm gonna show you!

Crazy, crazy!" Izuku's voice rang out through the arena as he cried out the last note.

Uraraka and Izuku panted for a moment, tears in Izuku's eyes.

"Tired of tryna be normal~
I'm driving myself crazy~
" His voice heavy with the stress, tears flowing down his pale cheeks.

"And I don't need your quick fix~
I don't want your prescriptions~
Just 'cause you say I'm crazy~?
So what if I'm going crazy?!
" Izuku sounded so honest and broken, everyone felt the need to hold him and keep him safe from the world's cruelty.

"Yeah, I'm gonna show you~" He sang softly.

"Loco, maniac, sick kid, psychopath,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you!!
I'm gonna show you,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you!!
Mental out my brain, bad **** go insane,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you!
I'm gonna show you!
Yeah, I'm gonna show you!
" Izuku finally kicked Uraraka out of the ring and that is when everyone noticed that through out the whole fight he was pushing her towards the edge of the rings boundary.

"AND THE WINNER IS BAKUGO IZUKU!!!" Present Mic shouted.

Everyone burst into cheers, Izuku smiled as he took in the cheers with a smile... until everyone gasped and Izuku shouted in pain. Uraraka had stabbed him with a small knife. Midnight ran forward ripping her sleeve and releasing her quirk, Izuku was quick to cover his mouth and Uraraka began to lose consciousness. The pro hero separated the brunette and Izuku when Cementoss grabbed Uraraka and took her to a holding room while Izuku was taken to Recovery Girl.

"Uraraka is crazy...." Izuku muttered, not knowing that he said that into a mic that was placed on Midnight's costume.

The whole world heard the tremble in his voice and as his breath was uneven. Katsuki rushed to where Recovery Girls office is located for the time being. Izuku grunted when Midnight helped him onto the bed and looked at him with worry, his gym uniform was covered in blood from his lower back on the left side.

"Oh dear, off with the top! I must see the damage before I heal you up." she said, looking at the teen with worry Midnight had to help since Izuku couldn't release the pressure on his stab wound.

It was a deep jagged wound that was sat just above his pants, Izuku felt Recovery Girl clean the stab area up a bit before placing a kiss just about the wound before grabbing some bandages and patched it up a bit and then gave him a small handful of gummies. Midnight then handed Izuku a clean uniform, the teen went to go change as he was doing that Katsuki entered the medical room gasping for air.

"W-Where... I-Is.... Iz-Izuku!!" Katsuki gasped.

"He's changing dear," Recovery Girl said, Katsuki opened his mouth but the older heroine raised a hand to stop him. "Your brother is fine, I've healed his wound so once he is done changing you can take him back to your class." She said.

Katsuki said in relief at this, Izuku walked out of the bathroom and smiled at his brother and walked over and hugged Katsuki.

"Hey, I won and I proved to the whole world that I don't take controlling women's crap." Izuku said grinning.

Katsuki laughed at this, Midnight smiled before leaving the room to go tell Present Mic that Izuku was okay to continue. The teens thanked Recovery Girl before leaving to go sit with their class mates to watch the rest of the festival.

~

Hello!!!  Here is another chapter for all of you wonderful readers(I really need a nickname for you guys... suggestions?) to read! I really hope that you all like this chapter and to everyone who likes Uraraka I am not trying to make you all hater her character but this is just for plot convince plus who doesn't like a good Yandere character? Anyways keep sending those song suggestions! I really like your suggestions, I even making a YouTube playlist for this story which will have the songs you suggested and the songs that I couldn't post or songs that might be what you were suggesting but don't know the artist name. It is public it's called 'Dance to the beat of your heart' on my YouTube account(FandomLover, my profile pic is the same as my Wattpad pic) if any of you are interested in listening to the songs you have suggested so far. So let me know what songs you want to suggest and I'll try to make it put it in my story just remember that I will take out swears or change out the swears with different words.

~Dawn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.7K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
1.7K 63 16
I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS STORY Bakugou Katsuki was never one to show weakness. At least that's what everyone else thought. As for his mother the...
64.1K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
271K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...