✨Sero One Shots✨

By SugawaraK

I decided to dedicate a whole one shot book to my baby and discontinuing his part in my other one shot book f... More

Intro
🖤7MIH🖤 (sfw) REUPLOAD
🖤Coffee?🖤 (fluff) REUPLOAD
🖤Can I Help You?🖤 (fluff) REUPLOAD
🖤7MIH🖤 (smut)
🖤BTS🖤 (fluff)
🖤Drugs🖤(fluff)
🖤Jealous🖤 (smut)
🖤Night In🖤 (fluff)

🖤HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY🖤 (smut)

10.7K 179 799
By SugawaraK

July 28 is Tape baby's birthday🥰 Sero has a daddy kink, we have a bondage and degrading kink😌
ఌఌఌఌఌ
"Just five more minutes of cuddling?" I mumble through his shirt. He wraps his arms around my head, considering our height difference, and plants a kiss on top of it with a grin.

"My internship is calling babe." Hanta speaks softly as if that would not shatter my heart any further. He's been at one hero agency for patrols with some pro hero and gets called in at random. There's no school for a week while they repair one of the hallways where all of the glass shattered. Some voice quirk, maybe even Present Mic.

"Hantaaaa," I stretch his name out, "it's your birthday! We should go out with our friends and celebrate!" My trip on the backside of his shirt tightens when he starts for his closet.

"Fine, but it'll have to wait okay y/n? It'll be quick patrol I promise."
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"And he just left!" Throwing my hands up, I get dangerously close to smacking Mina by accident.

"Well in his defense, he takes hero work far more seriously than his birthday." Kirishima laughs at my childish tantrum I was throwing about my boyfriend. Shooting the red head a glare he shuts up instantly.

"Tch. Like I care." Bakugou scoffs continuing to toss a crumpled up paper ball back and forth between his rough hands.

Kaminari chimes in with his own idea, "We should get something ready for him! We can go somewhere and celebrate."

"Ooo! I love your idea Kaminari!" Mina squeals and jumps up. Getting up so quickly, she knocks over a cup of pens and pencils that are on her dorm desk.

"That settles it, we can go out to karaoke with the whole class and then we can sing him happy birthday!" Kirishima joins in the excitement. Karaoke? Yeah seems fitting, Sero loves to sing and hear other people sing. "Alright. Everyone ready by seven thirty. I'll get permission from Aizawa sensei while you guys," He pauses momentarily to look at Mina and I, raising an eyebrow as if to point us out. "will get ready by the designated time."

"Yes, dad." I emphasize the 'dad' while observing his reaction.

"Don't be late extras." Bakugou growls exiting Mina's room without much else.

"Okay you two, get out. Y/n and I will get ready in here, then y/n will go change in her room." Mina smiles, placing her hands on my shoulder and leaning over me.

"Ow get off me." I swat her hands off with a playful smirk. The two guys get up and leave before they get caught in our small disagreement.

"Hey, I heard from Kirishima you guys are getting ready for Sero's birthday?" Jirou leans against the open doorframe to Mina's room. The scene she walked into was my palm dug into Mina's stomach and the other in her face pushing her away. Mina's foot was stepping lightly on my thigh and her hands were tangled in my hair. "Jesus, fuck. Mina, y/n stop being stupid and just get ready."

"You're coming right?" Mina's words come out a little bit muffled from my hand. Jirou simply nods and sits on the bed.

The door opens again and the other four girls come in as if on cue. "We are here to help everyone and anyone get ready!"

The time currently read two twenty eight. Giving us a good five hours to hopefully get everyone ready.

"Wait I need to change first!" I mumble, but being completely ignored when Momo opens her phone to play music.

Momo's taste in music is definitely different from mine, but it's still decent. It's filled with a lot of female artists or bands and they sing about female empowerment or in general confidence songs.

Mina throws open her makeup drawer and sits down to start on her first 'client' which is Ochako. We have gotten ready with each other multiple times before so it wasn't weird that we blast music and sing/scream horribly loud and off tune to the music. But I decide to start on my hair. Curling it would look nice but Mina had to have brought the curling iron basket, yes basket, down to the communal bathrooms.

I help myself up and motion to Momo who is closest to the door. She follows without a question though I doubt that she knows why I asked her to come with.

We get halfway to the elevators that are at the end of the hall when Momo speaks up. We are clearly out of earshot from anyone besides us two but she still lowers her voice. "You have any, um, special plans tonight?" And even though I know what she's talking about, I play the dumb card.

"What special plans?" I ask while I push the button to go down. Momo clears her throat and talks again.

"You and Sero. You told me you two..." Her voice goes quiet when the doors open and Todoroki is already in the carrier. We excuse ourselves when we enter the small space. I give Momo and side eye and a smile when she visibly tenses up next to her longtime crush.

"Are you two getting ready for Sero's birthday?" He spoke smoothly and very bluntly. In sync, we nod and turn our heads to face him. "Oh, well i'm that case. Will you and Sero be quiet? When it's three am I really don't feel like hearing how far you can feel his dick inside of you, y/l/n."

My face burns and so does Momo's. Second hand embarrassment is something different. Thankfully the doors open to the ground level and Momo and I rush out without another word to the bathrooms.

"So you have done it before?" Momo avoids actually using any 'inappropriate' words in this very inappropriate topic. Rolling my eyes I grab the bright purple basket filled with different iron barrels and three different curling bases.

"Yes Yaomomo, Hanta and I have had sex before." I prop the basket against my hip and we walk back to the elevator. Inside the elevator is none other than Bakugou Katsuki. He's leaning against the back of the elevator with a hoodie covering his fresh shower hair. His eyes pick up from his phone to the basket, to us then back to the basket.

"Can you ask Sero to chill the fuck out when he rams you against the headboard? It fucking shakes my bed you assholes. And I can hear you moaning from downstairs." As he complains, I push my hand against his chest.

"You wish that you were Hanta. Shut the fuck up. We'll be extra loud for you tonight." I say with my face inches away from his, the smuggest grin prominently on my lips. Momo tugs me away from the blonde who's shocked and open mouthed. Back in Mina's room, everyone has makeup on. Well more like some mascara, blush, highlight, just simple things.

As soon as I place the basket down every bass is taken and a curling station gets set up.

"You wanna year what y/l/n did in the elevator just now?" Momo says over the music playing. Someone turns it down a little to hear what did happen. "She went up to Bakugou who was talking about how loud they have sex, and told him how she know that he wants to be Sero."

While she explains, I blush at how immature and stupid I must've sounded doing that.

"That's my baddie." Pinky smiles and sits me in her desk chair while she curls my lashes. An hour passes before we all decide to play a small game. As it currently is, all of us have our makeup done, and some have heat curled our hair.

Momo has her hair in those old timey hair curlers. Making her look more like a twenty year old, than a sixteen year old girl. And as usual, Hagakure gets bored and suggests a game.

"It's only Truth or Truth, but with a spin the bottle theme." Yet the object she holds in the air wasn't a bottle, it's setting spray. We all sit in a circle and Hagakure places a text book under the spray bottle so it spins easier. "I'll go." It lands on Jirou.

"Okay, so, it's just Truth right?" Jirou currently has her hands folded behind her head and she leans against the table. What I assume is Hagakure nodding because she doesn't reply, we wait for her question.

"If you had to be in a threesome with one of us and one of the boys, who would it be?" Jesus, jumping the gun zero to one hundred. All eyes expectantly eye the purple headed girl with anticipation. Her lips part and she hesitates.

"Okay, don't judge me, but it would be with me, Kaminari and y/l/n. Though of course I would make su-"

"Holy shit actually?" I interrupt her bringing one of my hands to cover my face.

"I mean yeah." Jirou sheepishly grabs a hold of the bottle before anyone else could talk and spins it. Landing on Tsu-chan. "Body count?" Her usual calm composed tone takes over as if nothing happened.

"Kero? My body count? Hmm." Her finger taps her cheek and she thinks hard. "Seven? Maybe eight?"

"Wait really Tsu-chan?" From my right Hagakure giggles. I guess that tongue does get guys wondering.

Spinning the bottle, Tsu and I make eye contact. Tsu smiles and again repeats her thinking motion. "If you had to have sex with any other guy rather thank Sero-chan, who would it be?"

Loaded question, all the eyes are on me now. I bite my lip, of course I would never cheat, but I have thought of a threesome before. I even fantasized about him before dating Hanta. "Bakugou." I grab the bottle but get interrupted when the door opens.

"Are you all going to karaoke?" It's Aizawa sensei. His eyes dart to the center of our lopsided circle and shakes his head.

In a unison sound, we all reply, "Yes sir."

"Very well, you have permission to go. Just don't break anything." And he leaves.

The bottle points to floaty. Her brown hair jumps up and down when she sees it landed on her. "Sorry for taking your idea Hagakure. Threesome, with who?"

"Ah, I knew you'd ask that. I'd take Momo and Midoriya." She says strongly and without much thought. Bold. "Momo, what was your wildest sexual experience?"

Momo's eyes widen for a second before she smiles unsettlingly evilly. "I took three guys at once and all I can remember about that night was with who. But my lips are sealed." She presses two fingers to her lips and drag them across like a zip.

"Aww come on!"

"Please just tell us."

"Shit guys it's already six thirty."

"How is it seven?"

"No way, it only feels like an hour passed."

"It's been five."

"We need to change and QUICK. I DONT WANT FO GET BLOWN UP BY BAKUGOU."

"Shut up y/l/n, you ju-"

"He's gonna blast your ass too idiot."

"Okay, MINA YOURE COMING WITH ME."

"Ocha come with me!"

Ochako and I slump against my door which is only two doors down from Mina's.

"So you gonna dress all sexy for your birthday boy?" Ochako says panning through my hanging dresses. I'm at my undergarment drawers filing through sets that I can wear.

"I don't know. Should I?"

"Should you?! Yes girl. Get his dick." She jokes and pulls out a red dress she borrowed last week too. She looks good in it too.

Text: Hanta💕

Hanta💕: omw home baby, need anything?
y/n: nope, just come back. we're going out to celebrate with the class.
Hanta💕: karaoke?
y/n: yep :) be ready by seven thirty. Bakugou will be mad.
Hanta💕: got it babe. I'll see you in a few. love you
y/n: love you too

"Helloooo?" Ochako waves her hand between my eyes and my phone. Snapping me back to present time. Hanta is the sweetest.

That's when I remember, the same time I got one of my dresses I got a cute set. It's a black lace triangle bra. With thin straps cross crossing over my midriff. The bottoms are the black lace base, with black straps lacing them together on the sides. I turn to Ochako with the lingerie in my hands. I get an approving thumbs up from her and I strip. Throwing it on, then putting on a coat and and jean shorts, clasping a belt over the coat to make it the top.

(Sorry if you don't understand. I suck at imagery🥰)

Putting some deodorant and perfume on myself, I look over my shoulder to see Ochako waiting for me while she scrolls through her phone. Her eyes meet mine and she looks at me up and down before letting out a squeal. "You look... perfect!"
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
We stand outside of Jirou's room while we wait for her and all of the other girls before heading down as a group.

"Damn."

"You girls look great."

"Thanks. Lets go before Aizawa sensei comes to scold us."

"Shouldn't we wait for Hanta?" A text comes in.

Text: Hanta💕

Hanta💕: I snagged the biggest room at the karaoke place just down the street.
y/n: perfect. i'll see you soon
Hanta💕: can't wait😏

His stupid emoji usage. I couldn't help but giggle to myself. "Never mind, he already got us a room."

We walk as a large group of nineteen teenagers. Making it to the room where Hanta is sitting by himself on his phone. He glances up but can't see me behind Sato. I can see him through a crack between Satos arm and body.

"Y/n?" He stand on his tippy toes to try and see over people having no luck whatsoever. He gets pushed to the side from all of us eagerly trying to get in.

Once situated we played rock, paper, scissors to see who's singing first. Jirou wins but offers all of the girls to sing with her. Giving no chance for Hanta and I to talk. Us girls huddle together and decide on a song.

(If you guys don't like the song i pick, feel free to change them.)

(worth it by fifth harmony ft. kid ink (slowed and reverb) c: •Soft Moon• on yt)

To all of the parts I sang, I made lots of subtle eye contact with him. Hanta Sero, dressed in a loose yellow sweatshirt that covered his skintight hero costume. The only two things keeping me from touching his skin.

We stayed there for hours before we decided we've had enough. Which at this point in time it was already eleven. And I'm pressed against the wall of Hanta's dorm room. His lips on mine as my fingers tangle in his hair.

I lightly tug on his bottom lip and continue to leave kisses against his lips. Hanta's hands are roaming my back, the back of my thighs, my ass, up to the back of my head. Pushing it closer to him. I moan against his lips when he slides his hand against the bottom of my jeans. Teasing me.

Stopping to catch some breath, Hanta just stares into my eyes while he unbuckles my belt with one hand, as the other unbuttons and zips the jeans.

"Oh fuck. What's this princess?" Hanta let's out breathlessly when he catches a slight lace peeking through the coat. His slender fingers pull back the fabric to reveal the whole thing.

"That hero outfit isn't very good at hiding." I giggle at the forming bulge in his costume. Hanta's palm grazes my cheek as he continues to undress me slowly. Taking breaks to admire how good I look in the undergarments.

"Well I don't run into anything as beautiful as you on patrol, so there's no need." He bites lightly on my ear, causing me to shiver out of delight. "A pink girl in our class told me about one, interesting fact about you."

Eyes widening, I think of anything I would've said to Mina that would catch Hanta's attention.

"She told me about a little dream you had a few nights ago." Hanta pushes my jeans down my thighs and it falls to the floor. I'm fully exposed to him besides the panties and bra. Biting down on my lip to stop myself from moaning when his hands trace circles lightly on my thigh, I look into his eyes with anticipation. "You want me to tape you up that badly? Fuck you so hard that you can't feel your body for the night? Even though it's my birthday you'll be getting all of the gifts?" He roughly whispers into my ear. His hand getting dangerously close to my neck.

"Yes daddy." Hanta stops moving. But I feel a sharp pain in my ass. And the slap echos slightly in the room. His long fingers finally enclose my neck, restricting me from talking.

"What'd you call me? Fucking say it again babygirl." I feel his grip loosen enough for me to choke out the name again.

"Daddy please choke me with your dick." At these words he looks down at himself. I took off his sweatshirt when we first entered his room.

"Do you like it when daddy chokes you like that? How my fingers slowly close down on your neck and you gasp for air?" While he's talking, he does exactly as he says. My hand reacts and I pry his fingers off my neck. But as soon as I do, Hanta brings his mouth to where his fingers were. Leaving kisses and sloppy hickeys over my neck.

"Stop. Hanta." I gasp, his hands find themselves in my bra, playing with my nipples.

"You really want me to stop?" He grabs my face and makes me look at him. I shake my head slightly and he spits into my mouth. "That's what I thought slut."

Only using one hand, he undos his hero outfit and he slips out of it. Halfway, only enough to see the brim of his boxers. Just the sight of him makes me wetter.

"Please daddy, I want your dick in my mouth. As a birthday present." I manage to speak up. Though quiet it's loud enough for Hanta to hear.

His hands push my shoulders down so I'm kneeling.

"Suck it you slut. All of it." He pulls the rest of his clothes down and steps out of them. His erection wobbles in front of me, half hard. But fuck, even while it's a little soft it's still really big.

I start to slide my hand against his length, going all the way to his base up to the tip. Then I replace it with my mouth, my lips wrapped around the head.

"Oooo, don't tease babygirl. You know the consequences." I do know the consequences, but I want them. Taking a good half of him into my mouth I'm gagging. It slides down my throat, hitting the back and making my throat close up. "Fuck yeah, take as much as you can baby. I know you can do it."

My saliva mixes with his sweet precum in my
mouth, making my hole wet and warm as his dick slides in and out of it. I pay extra attention to his expression when I swirl my tongue around his tip. His head is thrown back, letting out low groans and muffled curses. But when he looks down at me, his face is red and his eyes glisten with desire. Lightly his hands push my head down further down his dick.

"Oh~ yeah. Yeah. Ju-just like that~ fuck yeah baby. You gonna please daddy like this and he will cum so hard down your throat." He runs a quick hand through my hair and grins. "I can't wait to make that pretty face of yours all messy and drooling. Oooo~ just thinking about it gets me harder. Fuck you see what you do to me? Yeah you like knowing how much you turn me on you bitch? I bet you make all the guys hard, I wonder how many cocks you can take. Maybe we'll try it sometime, yeah? You like that idea slut? You're my little slut are you?"

He smacks my face as I continue sucking him off. With my hand I play with his balls and watch as his face comforts in pleasure. His mouth hangs open and he face fucks me lightly. Strings of strong curses flow out of his mouth and his dick pulses, indicating he's close.

"I bet you want this cum so far in you." I quickly nod, making his dick shake with it still in my mouth.

He pulls out of me and uses his quirk to tape my hands together then my hands to the ceiling.

"Now you can't touch me at all." Hanta smirks at me and runs the tip of his cock against my panties. I watch as he plays with his dick in front of me, in clipping my bra with ease. He tapes that to the ceiling so it wouldn't get in the way. With my panties he uses one hand and pulls them far enough that I can manage to wiggle out of them myself.

"Please daddy, I want your dick in me. Please. Please." I'm begging as drool slips past my lips and down my chin.

He grins and nods, but doesn't listen as he sucks on my nipple and plays with the other in between his fingers. Pinching, pulling at the sensitive area over and over again. This makes me squeal and moan his name over and over.

"H~Hanta~ please, oh my god I'm going to go crazy~ please baby~"

He takes a deep breath and presses his lips against mine. Shutting me up instantly. I fall quiet for a second but erupt into a mess when I feel his dick penetrating me. In one thrust all of him gets shoved into me mercilessly. Hanta pulls away from me and watches as my body shakes from sudden pleasure.

Pulling all the way out and slamming back into me, he makes me choke on my air. If not for the tape holding me up, I would've collapsed onto the floor.

"Fuck look at your pretty face. So lewd from me thrusting my length into you like this. You're such a slut for me. I love you." His mixed words messed with my head as he continues to thrust into me painfully slow.

"A-ah~ dadd~y~ you're too~ FUCK." I cut myself off when Hanta grabs my hips and starts to gain a steady rhythm. In and out, he pushes his cock into me, letting his own groans fill the room. My eyes squeeze shut due to pleasure.

"You tightened baby, fuck you're tight. Relax baby nothings going to hurt you." Hanta says reassuringly, picking up his pace. His dick hits the back of my pussy with such ease that it frightens me. I think I might break. My legs are shaking and aren't strong enough to support my weight as I lean into Hanta's chest while he holds my hips and thrusts up.

"Ah~ please~ fuck~ harder. please daddy~" He didn't need to be told twice. His force and power skyrocket but he keeps the same pace. Slow and steady but hard and precise. Not only was he focused on making me feel good, he's been calling me cute names along with his favorite 'slut' calling.

"You like being fucked by a big cock don't you? The other guys can't compare babygirl." He grabs my neck with such force that my body jolts and I open my eyes.

Somehow this makes his thrusts seem ten times more powerful, as if he's trying to split me in half as he penetrates next further than he has before. I clench around him and he lets out loud moans. But not louder than the ones I let spill out.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK, YOU'RE HITTING THE BACK OF MY PUSSY. FUCK HANTA OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THIS." He shuts me up by pushing his tongue into my mouth as mine meets his. Grunts and muffle moans are exchanged between us as we kiss and get lost in our own world.

"Fuck it. Y/n, ride me." He rips the tape with one easy motion as he throws me on the bed. He climbs on and rests his head against his pillows, one hand tucked behind his head, the other resting on my hip. I struggle to swing my leg over to his other side considering I was close to my high but couldn't achieve it. Along with how well Hanta fucked me. Aligning my entrance with his dick I place both of my hands on is chest and sink down. Bottoming out with a loud and long moan of his name.

"HANTA~" I scream out when he thrusts up a little bit to rial me up. I start grinding against him, I'm not yet ready to take him this far at this angle so I need to adjust. Fingers get pushed into my mouth and I suck on them without hesitation, making Hanta moan below me. His face dusted in a light pink and eyes dark with lust.

Slowly bouncing on him, I watch as his hand that was behind his head comes to rest on my hip. He helps me up and down and he pumps his fingers in and out of my mouth. His dick suddenly hits my prostate and I throw my head back letting Hanta's fingers fall out of my mouth.

"DADDY~ FUCK~ I WANT TO CUM SO HARD ON YOHR DICK. PLEASE LET ME CUM~ FUCK ME HARD AND FAST PLEASE DADDY~"

"Good girl," In one swift motion he flips us so I'm on the bottom. He looks his body over mine and rests a large hand on my neck. Pushing it further into the pillows below me, he starts thrusting hard and fast. Like insanely fast to the point where I didn't know that he pulls out to thrust further into me. "you're shaking you slut. You shou- ah~ fuck, be able to take my dick by now. Fuuuuuck~" He moan above me.

I am shaking, my whole body erupting with pleasure that au can't contain. My legs tremble and he knows I'm close.

"Don't cum yet baby. I'm getting there." His thrusts get harder, as if that was possible. I could basically feel him in my stomach, finding the deepest point of my body. A feeling I've never felt in my entire life as my vision fills with blankness. My heart pounding as I feel Hanta's dick reaching far into me. Pure bliss, I feel a bead of sweat fall from my forehead and onto my neck.

"P-Please, I can't handle it~ I wa- need to fucking cum on your dick~ I'm going to cum so hard, please. Please daddy." At his nickname he goes even faster but gets sloppier. His moans turn it o constant sounds. Sliding his words as he looks down at me as compliments overflow my ears. My ass stings from getting rammed into and I know there's no way I'llbe walking for the next few hours. His dick pulses and he slaps my face.

"Fucking cum, cum on my dick. NOW." He growls into my ear and I do so immoderately. Shaking from coming hard. My body convulses and I continue to let out breathless moans.

"Ah~ STOP~ FUCK~ I JUST CAME~ HANTA DADDY~ FUCK STOP." I scream and I overstimulate, my back arches so far off the mattress that my ribs touch Hanta's toned body. He wouldn't let up. He holds my hips in place while he drills me.

"Fuck yeah you felt so good from coming in my dick, why not do it again? Come on baby I know you can do it again. I know you want to make daddy happy and cum again." And just as he says, he makes me cum onto his dick again. I'm out of breath and haven't even come down from my first orgasm. Still shaking but more violently this time, Hanta's speed slows but his power doesn't let up. "Mmm~ Your insides feels so good. FUCK~"

He fills me with cum. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and sweat class down from Hanta's arm onto my chest. He laughs and collapses next to me, panting and vibrating lightly.

I feel his hand on my cheek and he turns my head to face him.

"I'm so happy that au made you feel good, y/n. I fucking love you baby." He presses his lips against mine passionately. And although I had no energy, I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to show how
much I love Hanta.

"I love you too."
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
I'm woken by the door slamming open. Rubbing my eyes lightly, I find myself naked and snuggled against Hanta's boxer covered body. The silhouette barely visible in the doorway. But it's none other than Bakugou.

"You weren't fucking joking were you, you ass!"

"Fuck off bitch. Let me kiss Hanta in peace." I flip him off and I watch as he angrily storms off, closing the door on his way.

I kiss Hanta's sleeping face and bury my face in his shoulder.

I love this man, so much.
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
FUCK dude. I really made my own fantasy come true. Currently 12 am, but I'm counting it as Sero's birthday. It's rushed because I should've started earlier but I had lots of distractions. I hope you enjoyed!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes
22.6K 211 10
Basically this is a book full of oneshots of our fave TR boys/ GIRL BOSSES. There will be fluff, smut, angst etc. I will take requests. !!!!DISCLAIME...
184K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...
13.2K 192 5
"𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕒𝕝." -𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕪 You've wanted, you've waited, and now, it's here! At long...