The Emerald Nightmare (Villai...

_Potterweeb_

Starts after the sludge monster attack on Deku. All might discouraged Deku and he never went after the villai... Еще

The park
who are you?
The bar
The bar (part 2)
Training
I just want you to know.....
The U.A. Entrance Exam
The U.A. Entrance Exam (teacher's pov)
"Why me?"
Time for a new school year
(not a chapter)
Hiatus

Twat Might (PART 1)

2.4K 80 52
_Potterweeb_

The next day
No pov
Deku woke up in his bedroom and got dressed for school. He had got everything ready in his bag.

This.
And put on his shoes.

They just HAD to be Vans.
He put on some jewelry.

For his neck.

His watch.

He wanted to wear his piercings but he decided that it would make people think he was a villain (as dumb as it sounds).

Soon he crept out of the apartment and walked to school.

Deku's pov
As i walked to school, a question that's been bothering me for some time now is "Should i tell Tenko the truth?". I mean i should probably warn All for One first but i feel bad. I am keeping a LOT of information from him. Like the fact that I'm his cousin, or that he was originally quirkless and All for One gave him his quirk etc etc. Oh well. That's for another time. I walk up to the school and go in. Time to be a hero i guess.

No pov
Deku walked into class, and he had English with Present Mic and Maths with Ectoplasm along with the rest of the class - after all, they do still need to learn things other than heroics.
It was already lunch and Deku was invited to sit with Uraraka and Iida. After eating lunch they talked until the bell rang. Heroics. Deku was sat in his seat and waiting until he sensed a heavy figure coming towards the classroom.

Deku's pov
That weight could only belong to Twat Might in his muscle form. I guess i had to see him face to face sooner or later, well in this character of course. In my villain suit and mask, we've seen each other plenty of times. After all, he wouldn't be the Number 1 Hero if he didn't try to stop the Number 1 Villain now would he-?
"I AM HERE! I AM COMING IN HERE LIKE A HERO!" he said, well more like shouted.
Ugh, is all I thought when he started weirldly walking to the podium.
"Woah!"
"I can't believe it really All Might!" Denki said.
"So he is a teacher. This year is going to be totally awesome!" Kirishima said.
"Hey, look. Is he wearing his silver age costume?" Asui asked.
"I'm getting goosebumps, it's so retro!" Ojiro said.
Everyone seemed happy and were excited. He reached the podium and was now behind it.
"Welcome to the most important class at UA high. Think of it at Heroing 101. Here you will learn the basics at being a pro. And when it comes to fight for the name of good, let's get into it! Today's lesson, we will be battling!" He said
so....... happily.
"Fight training!" Bakugou said ever so determined.
"But one of the keys for being a hero iiisssss looking good! These were designed for you based on your registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started" he said.
Everyone cheered in excitement.
"Get yourselves suited up and then meet me in Training Ground Beta" he instructed.
I took my box, the one with a hero costume i designed and created myself. Everyone walked through the dark tunnel and i followed from behind. I could hear Bitch Might's voice at the end of it.
"Take this to heart, from now on, you are all heroes in training!" His annoying voice spoke. "You all looks so cool! Ha, shall we get started you bunch of newbies?"
I appeared, walking out of the tunnel, wearing this:

I edited and kind of changed it a bit (added facial features, removed excess/unnecessary images next to it, got rid of an extra bandage, added a filter, made an extra background square etc.) to fit his appearance more, also, this Deku has a slit in his eyebrow and his eyes aren't as round that's why i changed it. But this art is still not mine. I didn't change enough for it to be identified as mine. It belongs the artist in the pic.

No pov
Everyone had submitted registrations before school. So did Deku, but what he got wasn't what he'd hoped for.

He hated the childish design, and colour and it, all together. So he returned it, and made his own. He got it approved by Nezu, of course and can proudly say that his hero costume is of his own creation.
"Woah, Deku-kun! Your costume is so cool!" Uraraka said as she checked and looked at his costume.
Bakugou 'tch'd'.
Then, she saw the back of his neck and checked the costume.
"Wait a minute, the company always puts a label on the clothing at the back of the neck" she pointed out.
Everyone turned to him. All Might walked up to him.
"That means it is not the company's work. Who made it?" All Might said confused.

Deku's pov
"Me" i said.
Everyone whispered, using my super hearing it was all just compliments and surprise.
"That's impressive, young Midoriya but it is not permitted, go change-" he said.
I cut him off by shoving a permission slip in his face.
"Nezumi approved it"
This guy was pissing me off. He was taken aback and startled backwards.
"But why? You could have had a state of the art costume-"
I chuckled.
"State of the art? Yeah, sure. That piece of crap was just a costume based on a design a kid made. And it has no
use - whatsoever. It was just quirkproof fabric. Nothing else. So, i returned it and made my own" i stated.
Then i sensed Bakugou coming for me from behind. I grabbed his arm and swung him over my head, he travelled 1/2 a kilometre before i raced to him, caught him right before dropping him on the ground. More whispers, compliments and surprise.
"What was that for, Bakugou?" I asked while looking down on him.
He groaned in pain but got up as soon as he could.
"Stop pretending to be cool, shitty Deku" he said angrily with small explosions coming out of his hands.
I sighed and used superspeed to go back to where i was, only for him to follow by using explosions to fly in the air.
"Don't ignore me, damn nerd!"
I sighed and pinched the bridge of nose.
"I'm not acting cool, Bakugou-" i said only to be cut off.
"Yes you are, you're a quirkless weakling, you can't make a hero suit-!"
I pressed a button on my watch. It created an interactive hologram. I placed my thumb on a sensor and the hologram showed a screen. Everyone was watching intently. I pulled up photos of the blueprints to my costume, the materials i used and the technology used before shutting it off.
"Is that enough proof to you?" I asked tiredly.
He crossed his arms and 'tch'd'. I sighed.
"I still don't understand-" Bitch might said in confusion.
"Jesus" i said before turning to him.
"The costume the company sent me had a childish design, had no other function other than being quirkproof and was something i just wasn't going to wear. So, i made my own. First, i made the design and made the material quirkproof. Then i made this mask for missions for villains with gas-type or fire-type quirks" i said.
I activated a mask to appear on the lower part of my face using my watch.

Dis 👆

"Woah"
"That's so cool!"
"Wow"
"I can't believe he made that!"
"I also made these state of the art glasses which are probably worth billions of yen, if not, more" i said as i made the mask disappear using the watch on my wrist.
I tapped another button and my glasses appeared on my face.

"They can see far distances, I'll use it if my super sight stops working because of quirk exhaustion. It can detect people nearby, which is good for more subtle missions. It will also alert me if there are any weapons nearby. If i put the information and face of a villain I'm looking for, it will alert me if it can detect or tell me where they are or show me sightings of them. I also use a special blue filter, if i ever need to find hidden messages or clues on missions. I may add more upgrades soon but this is all it can do so far" i stated, then i made them disappear again with my watch.
Compliments. All i heard was compliments. I smiled.

Just pretend the blue is green.

I tapped the holographic screen again. Mechanical wings sprouted from my back.
"These mechanical wings can be used to fly 1 trip around the world and back, if that's what i wanted to do. My other prototypes could only fly around Japan or Asia but this is an improved version."
Everyone was even more shocked, even Bakugou stopped looking so angry, he was more or less intrigued.
I tapped the screen and the wings were gone.
"That's it. It's a lot better that the stuff i was given. Oh and i forgot"
I heard thoughts like "There's more?!" "This guy must be a genius"
I pressed another key and a body-sized woman appeared in hologram form.

"Everyone, meet, Kaede, an artificially intelligent computer i created"
"Hello Izuku, is there a reason that you have summoned me here, in front of Twat Might and all these great heroes in training?" Kaede asked in slightly robotic voice.
I snickered.
"Hey! Why did it call #1 hero a name?" Denki asked.
"The funny thing is, i didn't program her to hate All Might, but i did program her to have human feelings, emotions and thoughts. When i gave her all my knowledge on All Might, she said that he was too naïve to be a hero and was as clueless as an ignorant bullly. And i don't mean to offend anyone here but i agree. Of course, it's not like i have a grudge or anything. It's just I and Kaede's opinion" i said half laughing in the first part of what i said.
"But, why?"
"So? He's still the number 1 hero"
I saw a few faces that seemed to be in agreement with me, like Uraraka. She would be a great recruit. I looked into her background before school. Her family owns a construction company, but they have never done well wnough to properly support their family. She probably doesn't love All Might because it was extremely diffucult for her to train and get in. Whereas, All Might talks as if it is easy and you can become a hero, no matter what. He always makes it sound so easy, completely ignorant to the people that had to put their life on the line to pursue their dreams. However, i have a feeling, that the only reason she's doing this, is to help her family. But anyways, most of them were just just shocked that i didn't like the #1 hero.
"What happened to you, nerd?! You used to love All Might-!" Bakugou yelled.
"My opinions changed, Bakugou" i said.
"But how-?!"
"At first it was certain people like you, then i met him in person and he wasn't the person i thought he was" i stated.
Bakugou tried to understand what i said but was left in confusion. He didn't even stop to think that it was partly his fault. The same old brat i used to know.
"Now, let's get back to the lesson, shall we?" I turned to All might.
He looked ashamed. But if he felt sorry, he would apologise so i don't really care.
"Right, you can keep your costume and thank you for sharing it with the class" he said going back to normal.
"Now that you are all ready, it's time for combat training"
"Sir, this is the fake city from our entrance exam, does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?" Iida asked.
"Not quite, I'm going to move you 2 steps ahead. Most of the villain fights you see on the news, take place outside. However, statistically speaking, most battles take place indoors. Think about it, home invasions, underground lairs, "
Blah blah blah-

PART 2 IS COMING OUT SOON-

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

619K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
67.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
166K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
667K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...