Almost Average || Saiki x rea...

By saikicansteponme

(y/n) (l/n) transfers to PK Academy. She slowly becomes friends with a few people. One person catches her eye... More

Introduction
1 : New student
2 : Haha, poor!
3 : Creepy guy
4 : Girls date
5 : First friend
6 : Spirit animal
7 : Ramen
8 : Clothes
9 : His face
10 : I thought she was American
11 : Vine
12 : Torture
13 : New job
14 : Confession
15 : Festival
17 : Shopping with the girls
18 : Disaster trip
19 : Stranded
20 : Back home
Saiki's birthday special
21 : Baddie
22 : Powers
23 : Soulmates
a/n
24 : Chillin'
25 : New Year's Day
26 : Average Dude
27 : Cockroach
28 : Akward
29 : Helping
30 : Thinking thoughts
31 : Asking him out
32 : The date
a/n
Alternative ending
qna
a/n
aaaaaaaaaaaa

16 : Sick

36.3K 1.2K 4.7K
By saikicansteponme

Harumi had walked you home. You went to your room, took a shower, brushed your teeth and collapsed on your bed.

You were feeling very tired, so you immediately fell asleep. You were asleep and were dreaming about something you definitely will forget after you wake up.

Everything was going great, until you suddenly woke up with a need to throw up again. You sprinted to the bathroom with inhumane speed.

You hunched over the toilet, wishing there was someone to hold your hair. It was the middle of the night, so your parents were probably asleep.

You let it all out and walked downstairs to the kitchen for some medicine. You were rummaging trough the cabinets, when you heard soft footsteps behind you.

"(Y/n)?-" your mom was interrupted by a yawn, "What are you doing up at this hour?" "Threw up" she asked with half-lidded eyes, as if she could fall asleep at any moment.

"I, uhm," you were thinking of a way to explain and settled on blurting out the truth, "I threw up." The look on your mom's face turned from tired to worried.

"Are you okay?" "Not really" she asked as she rushed to you. "Well considering i just threw up, no, not really," you answered with a small smirk and your mom gave you a look, as if to tell you that this wasn't the time to joke around.

"Well, are you feeling better?" "No" she asked and started searching for the medicine and immediately found it. 'How did she find that immediately? I wanna be a mom to just have those superpowers,' you thought to yourself.

"No, it's getting worse by the second. I'm starting to get a headache and feel hot," you answered her question and she looked even more worried. She poured warm water in a cup and handed it to you with medicine.

As you were drinking the water she put her hand on your forehead. "Jesus, you're burning up. You need to get rest, i'm going to call the school in the morning and tell them that you're sick," she took your finished cup and filled it up again.

She also took some more medication and led you to your bedroom. She put everything on your bedside table and tucked you in bed. She kissed your forehead and walked out of the room, whispering, "Sleep tight."

- - -

The teacher had asked Saiki to deliver some important paper to your house. Others were curious and worried hearing the news that you were sick, so they joined.

'Good grief. Why is it always me?' Saiki sighed, as he walked to your house with multiple people around him. He was walking behind the group of people, not wanting to be there.

Harumi was chatting with Teruhashi and Chiyo in the front of the group. Nendo and Kaido were arguing about something behind them, while Kuboyasu joined in once in a while. Chisato couldn't make it since she had work, but she sent her regards and promised to work extra hard to make you proud.

You were in your kitchen, looking for food and looking like a mess, considering you woke up not too long ago. You were in your cat pyjamas and your hair was a huge mess.

You heard a knock on the door and closed the fridge. You walked over to the door and opened it, 'Who in the hell dares to make an appearance?'

You were surprised when you saw a group of people consisting of your classmates and Harumi. You blushed out of embarrassment, feeling like an idiot in your pyjamas.

"Nice pyjamas," Harumi teased with a smirk, that you wanted to wipe off of her face. "Shut up," you told her, before focusing on the entire group, "Uhm, w-what are you all d-doing here?"

'Why are there so many people, this is intimidating. Wait, are they gonna rob me? Holy shit. I mean i'm not surprised since Harumi is with them,' your mind wandered as you waited for someone to answer.

"The teacher asked Saiki to deliver some papers and we were worried, so we decided to join," Teruhashi smiled at you and you smiled back. "I hope you don't mind," Chiyo said, sheepishly rubbing her nape.

You were going to answer that it's fine, but before you could, someone else did it for you. "Of course it's fine, right?" Harumi said and welcomed herself in, taking off her shoes and going straight to the kitchen, to attack the fridge and cupboards that were filled with sweets.

"Come on in," you gestured, feeling akward that they were just standing outside of your house. They walked in, took off their shoes and you led them to the living room, so you all could hang out.

As you all sat down, Harumi came back with a lot of snacks. "Are you still sick, (L/n)?" "Yes" Kuboyasu asked.

"Yeah, but i'm feeling better," you lied. You felt horrible, but you didn't want to be rude and just send them home after they came all the way to check up on you.

Your heart fluttered at the thought of Saiki worrying about you, but it faded when you realized, that he was the only one who was obligated to come here. 'He probably doesn't even want to be here,' you frowned at the thought.

'Correct,' Saiki answered in his own head, while chewing on the sweets Harumi had found. 'God, what am i even thinking, of course he doesn't want to be here. I need to get rid of these feelings and move on,' you looked at Saiki and saw that he was staring at you. You blushed and averted his gaze, 'But i can't.'

"Does anyone want something to drink, seeing as though Rumi only brought snacks and nothing to drink," you asked and felt an even bigger headache hit you, 'Ouchie, that hurts.'

Everyone said what they wanted and you went to the kitchen for cups and filled them up, with everything that your unexpected guests ordered, 'Damn, i'm like a waitress.'

As you were bringing the last cups in the living room, your headache was pounding so bad, you thought that others may hear it too.

You set down the cups and everyone thanked you. You smiled weekly, feeling very tired after doing such a small and simple thing, 'It feels like i've been running non-stop and hit my head after falling, but got up and continued running.'

Harumi stared at you longer, feeling as if something wasn't right. Saiki also stared at you longer, since he heard your thoughts.

Suddenly, your vision started to get blurry. 'Uh oh, am i gonna faint?' you asked yourself, as you lost consciousness and started falling.

Due to Saiki's fast reflexes and mind reading powers, that told him what was going to happen, he had been able to catch you, before you were able to hit the ground. Everyone gasped in shock and gathered around you and Saiki, trying to wake you up.

Kaido and Nendo were frantically running around the house, not helping at all. Teruhashi was fuming with jealousy, but she tried to hide it, as she ran to the kitchen with Harumi to get you water.

Saiki had picked you up bridal style and put you down on the couch, so you wouldn't have to lay on the uncomfortable ground. He backed away, as Kuboyasu and Chiyo tried to wake you up, not knowing how.

You woke up to someone slapping you, you opened your eyes and saw Harumi with a relieved look. Before you could comprehend what was happening, she pushed a cup of water in your face. "Drink," she commanded.

As you drank, you saw that everyone was around the couch, looking at you with worried looks on their faces. "How long was i out for?" you asked, after finishing your cup of water.

"Not long. Like about two minutes or less, it felt longer though, with all the panicking and chaos going on," Harumi answered for you, as she took the empty cup.

"Alright, guys. Chop chop. (Y/n) clearly needs rest, so it would be best if you left," Harumi commanded to everyone. They did as told, saying their goodbyes and 'get better soon', except for Saiki. He said 'Don't overwork yourself."

Harumi took care the rest of the day, until your mom came home. You were really thankful that you had a friend like her.

You still felt sick, so you took the next few days off from school. That ended up in Saiki and Harumi coming to your house, after school. The sad thing was, that after Saiki gave you the paper, the teacher gave him, he left.

You and Harumi did convince him to stay one time and you tortured him with a bunch of good vines and memes.

You kind of understood why he just left. 'He wanted to escape,' that thought made you smirk, 'Guess i'm going to have to get a little more confident in my actions if i don't want him to escape.'

- - -

this is a bit longer than what i usually write

n e ways, im sorry for not writing a chapter last week, i will try to write another one tomorrow, if i'm not too lazy

i can't promise anything tho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 6.4K 17
• Saiki Kusuo x Female Reader • Ψ•Ψ ❝ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ.❞ ♧ » • (L/N) (Y/N), one of the newest students to join the infamous...
80.4K 2.2K 13
Changing schools is hard for anyone, though especially for Y/n. She had always lived in one small city and then out of nowhere, her family decided to...
218K 7.8K 43
Saiki hears word of a new transfer student to PK Academy. He groans at another annoying person to hide his powers from, only to find out that you hav...
168K 3.2K 36
One day at school while teruhashi is walking around and looking for saiki, teruhashi notices saiki using his powers while he's talking to Auira. What...