Wolf Valley Saga: Coming Home

By pworsham

Kendra Bane has just finished college and has returned home. To help her Dad with his business. When she gets... More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chater:8
Chapter:9
Capter:10
11
12
13
Wamping 14
15
17
18
19

16

2 0 0
By pworsham

The next morning we grab breakfast from the dinner across the street before hitting the road.

Luna asks "so V  are there some nice motels in Bridgeport to stay, Oh Luna you and Bash will stay at my house don't be silly. We just might have to do some airing out of the rooms."

Well, two days later we hit the town sign that says"Welcome to Historic Bridgeport Ca The old west. We pull up at the house and Pops is at work it will be a few hours before he will be home. So I take my guest in letting Luna bunk in with Allie. And Bash having his own room since he was a male everyone gets settled in. The weird thing is I don't hear any of his thoughts but I hear my wolf say"See told you I got this you have nothing to worry bout."So I thank her for keeping us safe from any harm. I call Pops to tell him I made it in and I would have dinner ready by the time he got home he asks if I can run to the package store and grab some bourbon. I let Allie drive my car into town and grab a bottle of bourbon. Before she heads out there is a knock at the door so I yell"Come in!" not thinking  much about it.  Allie takes off running into the living room and runs and jumps into Dane's arms.

"Hey V welcome home," he says through Allie's kisses,as he hugs her and swings her around

"Hey Dane how have you been.  "Ok, I am way better now that Allie is in my arms ." he chuckles putting her down .She gets him to take her to the package store.I giggle with him, Allie was really into him.I knew they talked a lot on the phone . Whether I need to worry or not I don't know I will need to keep an eye on her.Pops gets home around six we eat dinner and pop says "I have called a council meeting tonight so we can introduce you two to our council."he tries to be vague with Allie sitting there.Allie decides she is staying home because Dane was coming over for a visit

We pull up outside the lodge.I glance around the parking lot for his truck when I don't see it I sigh in relief. I get out of the car and open the door and boom he plows into me I stutter as I speak"Nnexxt time watchch whwhat yooou are doing."

"V I am so glad to see you,Can I have a moment?"he grabs my elbow and I can feel my heart racing.when my wolf speaks up" No you cannot so get your paws off us.We are not letting you anywhere near us go find bobblehead."she says with confidience then she  thinks about Mason nude .I blush at the memory  and then pull his hand off me and gather my thoughts quickly and push past him.Once inside Pops calls the meeting to order then hands the floor to me.

"My fellow wolfs just a few months ago I returned home and found out the beautiful history of my family each and everyone of you.Well when I left town abruptly . I had left word at who I believed who was causing us harm. Well today I return home with some special friends who came all the way from the Smokies to help us fix our problem.The next  few days will be pertinent for all of us to be here for the council meeting so my new friends can help us through the problem our pack is facing.I would like to introduce Luna she is a witch and this is her brother Sebashtian.I mean Bash he is a Shaman let's welcome them." I turn the floor over to them and Bash grabs me and kisses me on the cheek I give him a peck back on his cheek.

"Ok I need everyone to gather around in a circle and grab hands"Bash links his hand with mine.I look up at him and grin real big Bash was a sweet heart like Sam and I loved Sam he was special Rane grabs my other hand and it sends electricity through my body.And that's when my wolf sent out the memory of being in Evans arms and watching the sun come up and us kissing and the part about me telling him how Lucky any girl would be to have him.Rane let go of my hand and I realized what she was doing in that instance.I was glad she was protective like that but in the same sentence .It pained me that she was being that vindictive and truth be told my heart hurt knowing his heart was hurting.And of course me being the dummy and kind hearted person I am I look at Bash and mouthed "I need five minutes ."

Bash tells everyone to take a bathroom break and be back in five .I seen Rane go out the side door so I followed behind him.The big heavy door slamming behind him then slamming behind me."Rane" I whisper out his name.He turns around and looks at me"I know I fucked it all up V so just don't rub it in.Go live your life in the arms of your new boyfriend .I know I deserve it."He starts walking away I grab his arm and yank him back towards me.

"Damn it Rane listen to me my wolf is fucking pissed at you she is doing what she feels is necessary to protect our heart and I don't agree with her methods every thing she has shown you is nothing the way you think it is I can't explain it in five short minutes but I say You and me take a long walk after the meeting and talk thats the only way to clear the air.So do you agree we talk about it after the meeting ?"I smile my best smile at him.He returns one and we walk back in to the lodge the big heavy door slamming shut behind us.

Bash looks at me I nod my head at him.

"Alright wolfs back in a circle and link hands"I grab hold of Sebastian's hand and squeeze. He squeezes mine back Rane grabs my other hand and squeezes it .I just look over at him and give a slight grin.I hear my wolf saying adamantly"Our thoughts are not yours so keep your distance got it I am nowhere ready to forgive you."She abruptly shuts up with that being said.

"Ok Crescent moon pack You all know your legend right ?"He wastes no time and looks around making sure everyone is shaking there heads yes. "Well your dominaint couple from the pack is right now going thru their trial and tribulations they will emerge soon and save you all but my sister knows what kind of magic the wizard is using.She will be meeting with the women tonight before this ends so she can reverse the spell over all of you before your mating season starts. But if you all would like we would love to stay here in Bridgeport to offer our services.We have been wanderers on this Earth for far to long our parents died in a fire and all we had were each other skipping from one town to the next and we are tired and ready to settle down and after getting to know V we feel this is where we are needed.But we all need to make a pledge so repeat after me pack."Everyone looks up and shaking their heads in agreement. 

"Ok, So we the Crescent Moon Pack agree to Accept  these laws into our bylaws.We will protect our protecters and listen to them knowing they vow to keep us safe from harm and we promise to keep them from harm we welcome you into our family so we are all united and I am linked into your thoughts from this day forward.Now hold hands and don't break til after the chant is over" he squeezes my hand and starts chanting and getting louder with each word .I look over at him it was like he was having a seizure his body starts convulsing and he falls down out of it.

Luna runs over to him "The link is complete you can let go of hands now."I  ask Luna worried "Is Bash going to be ok ?"

"Yes V it is all your Packs ancestors linking with him so he can hear all there thoughts.He will come back to in a minute when it is finished."I watch him lying on the floor convulsing and my heart goes out to him so I sit down beside him placing his head in my lap and pushing his hair back from his eyes .His hair getting tangled in my fingers from its length.Moments later he comes to exhausted I help up to a chair with Rane's help.Luna starts working on her spells for the women of the pack .I ask Luna"Do I need the antidote ?"

"No V your Mate saved you when he knocked that drink out of your hand when you first got back to town."I look up at Rane "Thanks for saving me"

"Can we take that walk now V"He says caressing my face gently.I throw my car keys to Pops "I will make my way home Pops."Rane and me take off from there and take a walk down to the lake and decide to climb the Sierra mountain and  set out on the over look.He starts to talk and I stop him "Me first please"

Rane when I first came back to town I  knew what my life looked like I had been planning it since I was ten I had promised I would save the first I love you for my future husband my mom made me make a few promises before she walked out to go hunting which I thought was weird but through the years I have been thankful maybe she saved me from a lot of heartache. I was devastated that last night I was here before I left I hadn't realized I had fallen so hard for you but I could hear your thoughts perfectly clear Rane and I guess that was what broke me the most Rane I left to save us both from the pain.But my pain didn't go away it crippled me. 

Until I met Sam ,Chase his wife and kids and Evan her brother they all helped my heart heal and for that I am thankful .My wolf was taking things out of context showing you innocent moments that were never romantic or anything like that Rane all those people from the Smokies saved pieces of me.Something I don't understand is why would bobble head would make you promise all those things knowing her mate was out there.All I know is my heart has healed and I will protect it so much better in the near future.Meaning you may have been the first guy I told I love you to but I still have my innocence to offer him and I only hope he will understand he won't be the first person I spoke those words to.But I forgive you I know you were  only holding a promise."

He interrupts "V it was a promise I never should have made I put us both through pure hell and I am sorry for that.I have loved you since I was sixteen V.Remember in high school Sophmore year I kept asking you out and we dated and broke up I wanted to claim you then but I knew the dreams of college you had so I backed off but now nothing is in our way V."I stand up "Yes there is Rane "I start to walk off and he grabs me pinning me against the huge seqouia tree and kisses me passionately .That kiss sent sparks all through my bodyawakening me all over my body was filled with desire for him .I kissed him back fervently. But the next thing I know I am in wolf form running through the forest weaving in and out of trees and him chasing after me.I ran as hard as I could to get away from him my wolf saying"this is for the best." I stop at the creek to get a slurp of water when a noose grabs my neck and chokes my throat making me loose consciousness.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 99 21
Completed!! "Run, baby. Run." His voice echoed in my ears over and over. My feet slapped the cold damp ground as I ran home. Or at least to the boys...
65.3K 4.7K 37
Four Months have gone by since Marisa left Val's pack. Living back in L.A wasn't making life any easier than being surrounded by a pack. Marisa was a...
497K 17.5K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
196 16 5
When Marcie comes home one night to her mother telling her they are moving to a small town, hours away from everything she knew and loved, she feels...