๐Œ๐‚ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐— ๐‘...

By FlappyFalcon05

// NO SMUT DONT BE WEIRD // ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ (๐Ž๐๐„๐ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐)
๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐๐ˆ๐๐Š๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ - โœ”
๐’๐Š๐„๐๐๐˜ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐€๐๐Œ๐€๐ - โœ”
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž | ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘ - ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ - โœ”
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐”๐ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ’ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ - โœ”
๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐: ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ” ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ• ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ— ๐€๐Ÿ”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฉ๐—ฃ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐™๐„๐‹๐Š
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‰๐’๐‚๐‡๐‹๐€๐“๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Ž๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐Š๐€๐‘๐‹ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Ž๐๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐–๐€๐’๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐”๐๐๐Ž
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ - ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“

๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐€๐“

18.2K 391 353
By FlappyFalcon05

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!

This isn't a suggestion, but something that I felt was just as important. Recently, GeorgeNotFound's cat, that remained nameless during the time he was here, passed away. George explained in a tweet that his cat had gotten a disease that wasn't treatable, and that the only option was to put him down.

And at last, it was addressed that George's cat, that we before had called Roberty, baby or just Cat, was named Luca.

So, rest in peace sweet kitty <3

This chapter is dedicated to Luce, and I hope you enjoy :)

(not proofread)

Animals; beautiful, innocent creatures, ones created by God back when Earth was formed and shaped into what it now is today. Majestic, wonderfully stunning souls, holding everything that life was supposed to stand for, with the eyes of those that has never seen the evil but the stance of one always on guard, watching for any danger that may befall them.

There was something so wonderful about animals.

You had always loved animals very dearly. They had been something that was always there for you during rough times, either just with a goofy expression or some silly actions that they thought might cheer you up.

They say animals can feel what you're feeling.

Perhaps that's why they always try to look as happy as possible when you're standing at the vet, not ready to say goodbye yet knowing you have to let go so they can rest peacefully. Maybe they can feel the sadness radiating off of you as they slowly close their eyes to the face of a crying and sad person, and maybe that's why in their last moments, they spend them trying to console their owners, the ones that was there during their whole lifetime, and trying to shield them from the pain.

Their sacrifice, the one promise they make the second they're born, to always stay loyal and loving towards the person that picked them - a friend for their whole lifetime.

It was quite sad to think about, actually. That animals only was there for a short period of time in your life, yet you were all they saw in their's. How, you were basically their whole life... While they was only a short timespan of yours.

Although you tried not thinking about that much, and always cherished the moments that was spent with your animals, deep down knowing that it would one day be over and so, wanting to enjoy what time you had with your pet.

When you and your boyfriend, George, had decided to take the next step in your relationship and get a cat, the thought of it leaving in what would feel as only a couple of years but in reality would be close to 15, never entered your minds. All you knew was that you were there, ready to get something that would be yours and only yours, a living creature that you could call your baby, yet one that didn't spent nine months cooking inside of a stomach.

George was practically bouncing on his seat next to you in the car, his face morphed into a grin that stretched from one side of his face to the other. His eyes had been lit up with excitement from the moment you closed the front door to your house, and you were certain they wouldn't stop until he had the small kitten in his hands.

The small kitten that he had picked out himself.

The kitten had been the first one George had seen the second he entered the breeder's house. And he immediately knew that kitten would be the one, from the moment he saw it. He had excitedly tugged at your sleeve, pulling you along as he carefully approached the small kittens and the mommy-cat that was sleeping soundlessly as her babies fed off of her, and pointed at the one he wanted.

Luca, the kitten who had smiled at George and meowed in his direction the second George had stood by the box they were in.

Luca, the kitten that would soon turn off George's entire computer while he was streaming.

Luca, the kitten that had many more names in the GeorgeNotFound fandom, hiding behind the disguise of both Roberty, Baby and Cat.

Luca, the kitten that would leave you and George, and the entire fandom, way too soon.

Although that had not been either you or George's concerns at the time, and both of you had just been happy. Happy that your small family of two would be joined by another small member, one that you both would love endlessly, despite Luca's sassy manners and deadpanned looks that looked as if he was trying to kill you both.

"Can you believe this?" George excitedly beamed from beside you, curling his hands into fists to try and stop himself from screaming, "We're gonna go get our cat now. Our cat. We're gonna bring a cat home."

"I know!" You exclaimed in disbelief, smiling widely, as you took a left in the car, the area starting to get familiar. You were almost at the breeder's house, "It's almost surreal."

"Yet here we are." George laughed, slapping his thigh with his fist harshly, momentarily forgetting that he could feel pain, and immediately hissed, pulling his hand away. That was gonna leave a mark; George always bruised like a peach.

You pulled into the driveway of the breeder's house, pulling the handbrake in the car to prevent it from going anywhere, while also watching George nearly zoom out of the car, slamming the door shut behind him.

You laughed gently, shutting off the engine to the car before getting out yourself, meeting George in front of the car. He was smiling almost as wide as the time you had kissed for the first time.

That day, you would never forget. It had been a super chill day, you had woke up that morning with no expectations as to actually kiss George, and when he had invited you to watch a movie with him, it had just... Happened.

And it was safe to say that the gleam inside of George's eyes when he pulled his lips from yours, as well as the face-splitting grin that had formed on his face, was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen before.

Joining George's side, he threw an arm around your shoulders, pulling you towards him, before placing a kiss to your temple; you could feel his smile against your skin. He put his forehead to the side of your head, trying to stop himself from shaking with pure anticipation, but found that it was an impossible task to do so.

George had always been a big admire of animals. Although his mother was allergic to animals with hair, which was pretty much every animal then, so he had never been able to get a pet of his own. But when he had moved in with you, into a fairly large house, prepared to spend the rest of his life with you, he knew that the timing couldn't be better, and that his childhood dreams could finally come true.

He remembered that his best friend back in elementary school had 3 cats and 4 dogs, and George also remembered the sour taste in his mouth that always came whenever he left his friend's house. He had seen how happy his best friend had been around the animals...

And he wished more than anything that that could be him. That he could have a pet that he got to call his own, even if it was just for a little while.

And now, here he was; in front of a house with his girlfriend wrapped in his arms, prepared to enter and get his own pet.

One that he didn't mind sharing with you, even if it would be his baby.

"You ready to go get a cat?" He whispered in your ear, his eyes closed in a slightly more relaxed stance. Inside, he was practically bursting, and couldn't wait to see Luce again.

It had been a week since he had last seen him, since he had visited him with you to see how they all were doing and to pay the deposit of Luca, kind of as a reservation to assure that when they came back to pick him up, he wouldn't already be home with someone else.

"I'm ready to go get a cat." You whispered back, wrapping an arm around George's waist and turning your face towards his, your lips suddenly only inches apart.

"Then let's go get our cat," He grinned against your lips, feeling the small shiver than ran down your back as he connected your lips in a short, but passionate kiss, one that left your breath taken away completely.

The second you entered the house, the loud meows of the breeder's many cats filled your ears, and Betina, which was the breeder's name, was standing by the door, ready to greet you. Her black, loose dress was coated in cat-fur, both black, brown and white, and sat in big lumps all around her, as well as the messy braid she always had hanging over her shoulder, slapping against her whenever she walked.

The second you saw Luca again, George screeched, muffling it into the sleeve of his sweater.

You remembered the first time you had seen him, how he had just been a small blob of fur that wasn't even able to walk back then. Now, he sat up with his tail curled around him, wagging with it slightly from time to time as he slapped at the mouse hanging from the small cat-tree in a playful manner, his small paws still not fully able to retract and pull out his claws.

But he had grown noticeable. And you and George couldn't wait to see what adventures he would experience with the two of you through his youth.

You couldn't wait to share the rest of Luca's life with him.

And you were thankful that Luca seemed to anticipate his future just about as much as you and George, as he immediately ran to greet the two of you the second he saw you, discarding the game of "catch-the-mouse" he was playing.

"Hi, baby," George cooed, reaching down to pick up Luca's small frame, grinning widely as Luca reached his small paw forward to play with George's nose, "We missed you, yes we did. Oh, we missed you so much."

"You ready to come with us home?" You giggled, leaning into George's side with a fond smile and a twinkle in your eyes, one that held pure adoration.

"He's more than ready," George grinned, "Aren't you, my little kitty, you're ready to come with us home."

George giggled, booping Luca's nose gently with his finger, before looking down at you, unable to keep the pure and utter happiness away from his face.

He had found it.

His family felt complete now, with you leaning into his side and Luce in his arms.

He was happy.

Betina had given you a small collar for Luca in case you had wanted that, a transportable box, a blanket that smelled like Luca's mom and siblings, two bowls and a few toys, and she had sent you on your merry way, waving you goodbye by her entrance as she watched you drive out of her parking lot.

It felt unreal, sitting there in your car with the AC blowing soft, cold wind onto both of you, with Luca's stuff in the backseat and the small kitten purring in George's lab, the british boy randomly giggling sweetly from time to time as he stroked the small creature.

His dream had truly come true. This was exactly what he had thought it would feel like.

Every single nerve in his body, it felt as if they were dancing and jumping around inside of him. He felt as if he could throw up at any given second, yet somehow, for the first time, in a good way. His hands still held a slight tremble from the adrenaline of the situation, and he couldn't deny the head-rush and hazy fog that had settled inside of his head.

Yet everything seemed to be clear for the first time in his life.

His girlfriend was right next to him, which he, firstly, had never expected to get, and secondly, was already over the Moon about the fact that it was you, his best friend out of all people, that had liked him back. He had a cat in his lab, his new best friend that he would share many more adventures with, the thing that he had wanted ever since he was a kid.

His heart felt whole for the first time. And he really did like how it felt as if it was finally beating correctly, after so long of not feeling completed.

George felt completed now. He felt that everything was finally... Right.

George felt the purest kind of happiness he had ever felt, and he felt that it was the right one. The one that meant that he had succeeded in life.

His puzzle of a life finally seemed to find the missing piece, and that had been the cat he had wanted for as long as he could remember.

"He's so cute," You giggled as George lifted Luca up and held him against his chest, Luca's small figure curling up against George's in a warm cuddle that left him purring with satisfaction, "Oh my god, I can't. That's too cute."

"Yes, you're just too cute... You're my little baby," George cooed, gently stroking the top small kitten's head, who meowed slightly in response, "Yes. My little baby. And you're gonna be here for a long time, I promise."

"Welcome home, Luce."

_________________
Oh my god, this hurt my heart to write. Like, the only thing that beats the feeling of losing a pet is depression, at least according to me, but both of that hurts af lol

Hope you enjoyed!

Next suggestion is also a George one cuz y'all are literal sIMps for him lmao. Dw I am too, so it's ok

Stay tuned and stay safe, guys!

vote or die tmr

[ FlyingF4lcon is now offline ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 440 26
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ...
158K 4.2K 33
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จโž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก โช ๐ค๐š๐ซ...
98.5K 1.7K 33
Y/N is just your everyday 20 year old girl with a normal and basic life... except for the peircing screams of her older brother, George. ~ Y/N uses s...
401K 6.3K 95
โ‚Šโโœ ๐Ÿฅ›โ‹ฎ[it's all the same] โŒ’โŒ’ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- [#136 in mcyt, #202 in georgenotfound โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- [updating as often as possibleโœ”๏ธŽ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- [if an...