Author(EmperorItsukaShido) Da...

By EmperorItsukaShido

Just normal author life with Azur lane, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Date a live,crossover anime world, history w... More

Bio about Author [Me and Update Time by Time]
Crossover World
Shido's Military Service Records and Medals Awarded
Russian Civil War (1917-1923)[Update]
Second Great War and Siren Invade Earth 1939-1947 (Update)
Veteran of The First Siren War And Second Great War/WW2,Get Promote and Awards
First Day of Azur lane
Problem with Old Commander
Hangout with Adopt sister
New Shipgirl Coming and Help Maid
I found this
Sultan send Imperial Regiment and Legendary Warship
Remember Old Memories,Nightmare,Face a fear and Sick (Update)
The Meeting with other Imperial Royal Family Factions (Update)
Family Reunion
Flashback Japanese-Turkish War 1941-1944
Shido become brutally
Yandere Problem...
Happy 90th Birthday for TDM

Roon and Kromia Birthday

219 8 32
By EmperorItsukaShido

1st September 1980
Azurlane HQ, Pearl Harbor
0700 hours
Shido's Office
Shido POV

It's just a normal day, Doing some paperwork at the office.*sigh*It's nothing to do in the HQ just doing some paperwork. I checked on the calendar is the 1st of August.Wait...I forget something...........OMG! Today is my wife and daughter's birthday!! How can I forget about this!! Okay, Shido calms down. You can do it. You just need some help for Roon and Kromia's Birthday. Maybe I should call Nimi(Z23), Tohka, and Miku to come here and help me with Roon and Kromia's birthday.

Shido: *turn on Speaker*Attention to Tohka and Miku. Can you guys come to my office? I repeat Tohka and Miku come to my office. Thank you.

Tohka POV

When me and Miku eating at the cafeteria,We heard Darling's voice on the radio speaker.

Shido:Attention to Tohka and Miku. Can you guys come to my office? I repeat Tohka and Miku come to my office. Thank you.

After hearing that,we finish our food and stand up from the table.

Tohka: Let's go sis,our husband call us

Miku:Hai~~

We are going to the office.When we were on the way to Darling's Office,we chatted with each other like normal.

~~5 Minutes Later~~

Shido POV

Tohka: Darling~~ can we enter?

I heard Tohka's voice and she knock on the door in Infront of my office

*Knock Knock Knock*

Shido: Come in you two

*They enter the office*

Shido: Thank you for coming Tohka and Miku.

Tohka: What's wrong darling?

Miku:Yeah, What's wrong darling?

Shido:sigh Today is Roon and Kromia's birthday

Both of they was shocked when I says today is Roon and Kromia's birthday

Both:"Shout" Why you don't tell us about that!?!

Shido:Ouch!that hurt...I'm sorry you two because I forget about it...

Both:It's okay Darling and sorry about raise voice at you...

Shido:Nah it's okay dear *get up from the chair* Let's go to celebrate our daughter and new sister's (Roon) birthday. Shall we?

Both:Hai~~

Timeskip by Shido, Tohka, and Miku preparing Kromia and Roon's birthday.

Shido:*phew finally all preparation for Kromia and Roon's birthday is ready.

Tohka:Yup let's go to meet other about this

Shido, Miku:Okay/Hai~

~Timeskip by Chibi Tohka and Chibi Miku hug Chibi Shido like a teddy bear~

Admiral Hipper POV

Today is the birthday of Roon and Kromia party and Onii-chan and Onee-chan already prepare all preparations for the birthday party. I see onii-chan chatting with my little sister Prinz Eugen.

Shido:Ahhh Hipper come here for the second

Hipper: Okay nii-chan

I come over there and see some gifts

Shido:Here Hipper (give her a red one)

Hipper: What's inside of this box nii-chan?

Shido: Its secret~

Eugen:Awww~I know about it

Shido: Maybe later Eugen (give her a white one)

Hipper:What are we going to do with these gifts?

Shido:Well, you guys can hide it from them both

Eugen: Okay~

Shido:Good, let go

Both:Hai~

~Timeskip~

After finishing talk to them about the gifts. I talk Tohka to bring Roon and Kromia to come here when everyone is hiding behind the dark.

Shido: Okay everyone, remember our plan?

All:Of course!/Yes!

Shido:Good, now let's go to our plan

All:Hai~/Da!/Ja!/Yes!

Meanwhile...
Tohka POV

Me, Roon, and Kromia going to the cafeteria at the base to get something

Kromia:Mama? What are we doing at the cafeteria?

Roon:Yes nee-san, what are we doing there?

Tohka:*giggle* We are going there for something special

Both of them: Something special??

Tohka:*giggle* Alright it's come to 3...2...1

Everyone (except Tohka, Roon, and Kromia) Happy Birthday Kromia!Roon!

Tohka: Happy Birthday My sweet daughter and Sister

I look at Roon and Kromia is shocked and happy about it. They both hug me and say "T-Thank you, everyone".That I heard footsteps from outside of the cafeteria.

??: Happy Birthday Kromia, Roon

Everyone turns around and sees Shido wearing an old Ottoman Higher Officer Uniform during Crimea War.

A/N:(My old uniform during Crimea War,1st Russo-Turkish War and The Great War)

Everyone around the cafeteria is blushing hard and they have nosebleed including me, Roon, and Miku.The destroyer,Unicorn and my daughters are confused about why everyone's face is red and nosebleed.

A/N:(Itsuka 'Yatogami' Kromia was the first daughter, Itsuka 'Sonogami' Rio was the second daughter,Itsuka 'Izayoi' Yui was the third daughter and Itsuka 'Yatogami' Kuzo was the fourth  daughter)

Kromia:Papa!! *Hug Shido tightly*

Shido:*Chuckle* Miss me, sweetie

Kromia:I miss you so much Papa

Shido:*Chuckle*

Tohka, Roon, and Miku: Welcome back darling~~

Shido: I'm back dear, Miss me

Tohka, Roon, and Miku:We miss you so much darling~

Shido:*chuckle* Sorry about it....*sigh* Paperwork never left me even I just want burn it....

Tohka:I know how you feel it,Darling~~

Shido:Yeah...maybe you're right Honey...

Tohka:Well let's just enjoy our birthday party shall we?

Everyone except Tohka:Hai~

Timeskip by Shido doing paperwork

Shido POV

After the birthday party for my wife(Room) and beautiful daughter(Kromia),Everyone in this base is tired. Everyone has a fun time with each other.No more war, only peace.When I want to continue my paperwork,Tohka call me.

Tohka:Darling~

Shido:Yes dear?? What it's?

Tohka:Come on~~and sleep with us darling~

Shido:But I have paperwork to do

Roon:Forget about the paperwork~Today you should rest,darling~~you look so tired,darling~

Shido:...*sigh* Fine

Miku:*pull my arm* Come on~~ darling~~ let's go to our room!

Shido:Hai Hai

I get drag by my wife to the bedroom.After arrived,I lay down on the bed with Miku,Roon and Tohka. Everyone already sleeps in their room. Roon snuggles me tightly when Tohka and Miku hug my arm.

Tohka, Miku, and Roon: Goodnight darling~~

Shido: Goodnight dear, I love you

Tohka, Miku, and Roon:We love you too darling~~

We finally fall asleep after a long day.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
450K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
243K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
107K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...