You Will Be Mine (Jin x Reade...

By W0RLDWIDE_

"you'd look better while being tied up in my bed or basement" y/n and Jin are the cutest couple.They were a m... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
E P I L O G U E

T E N

3K 141 28
By W0RLDWIDE_

I'm still having a gut feeling....what if something is wrong? Aish...I'm probably just overthinking like always. Jin is responsible and he can take care of himself. I don't need to worry.

I quickly ate dinner and went to sleep. But before that,I'm gonna watch death note as always... Man I think I'm obsessed with it.

I already watched it 3 times. It's my 4th time to complete it.

Soon,I completed another episode and went to sleep.

J I N  P O V

I just reached the hotel. I texted y/n but she didn't respond. I guess she's asleep.

I don't understand why she was acting so strange since the moment she came from the bathroom that day. Did something happen? Probably...

While I was at the door,she held me for 5 minutes, telling me to be careful,eat healthy and most importantly....not to trust people.

She has been saying this whenever I call her. Finally,I got to ask her about her behaviour through text. But she said that she has a bad feeling.

I have known her since she was in diapers,so it's obvious that I will understand her distress.

I just hope she is fine....

J I M I N  P O V

Finally,that barrier is gone...  And I can put my plan into action....

Y / N  P O V

(Morning)
I just woke up. It's 8 am. I usually wake up at 7 am. I don't understand why I didn't wake up. I'm late for school now.

I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I stripped off and was about to step in the shower when I notice something.....

WHAT IN THE WORLD!? JIN DIDN'T DO ANYTHING,WHERE THE HECK DID THIS COME FROM!?

I CLEARLY TOLD JIN NOT TO LEAVE MARKS AND HE AGREED.

What is happening? Should I tell Jin about this? Yup,I definitely should.

I opened my phone to see some messages from Jin saying that he reached. I sighed in relief.

I'm still pretty scared....what if something is wrong. What if my gut feeling was right but it's too late...

J I M I N  P O V

Ahh~~~last night was so fun. I wanna do it again...soon.

Flashback to last night
I silently watched her as she changed into her night dress. How much I wish to just pounce on her and leave no mercy...but I'll have to wait.

Now,she was watching her favourite animé. She is always watching it. I wonder how can one person watched one thing for so long without getting bored. Then I realised that I was doing the same.

Soon,she closed her laptop and went to sleep. I found the perfect moment and pressed the handkerchief dabbed with chloroform Infront for her pretty little nose and mouth. After five minutes, I started to make noises,just to make sure if she has really fainted or not.

She is a light sleeper,so it wasn't difficult to make sure.

When I was satisfied that she's asleep,I picked her up and put her on my lap.

"Waahhh~~so pretty."I said and caressed her cheeks.

"But you have been a bad girl...how could you let that man touch you!? He took your virginity and you happily gave it to him...I guess you need to be punished. I'll punish you when I'll fully have you...start counting your days of freedom..." I said held her hair back.

I leaned in and kissed her.....

Oh how magical it seemed. I wish to do it every day, every night,every second...

You will be mine~~

I gave her a hickey as a reminder of who she belongs to.

"Bye baby~~ill be back tomorrow." I said and layed her back in the bed.

~end of chapter 10~

It's pretty long I guess🌚. And yeah,in the last part,I mentioned that this book had hit 100+ reads and yesterday,it had 163 readsಥ‿ಥ

Please leave a feedback ghost readers. I'm gonna lose motivation 😭

Bye~~
P.S:I just started a yandere oneshots book,so if you people have any requests, please comment on it
P.S 2:IT HAS 173 READS NOWWW😵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1.3K 30
❝Sorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?❞ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Starting a new job as a pol...
249K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
35.3K 1.3K 22
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾." ↦↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↦↦↦↦↤↤↤↤↤ He...
30.9K 738 24
Jimin pulled a prank on Jungkook but will it cause his bestfriend to fall in love?? Started~April 17 2020~ Ended~ June 18 2020 ⚠️ A little sensitive...