Destined To Be Together || A...

By ishsserendipity

She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is... More

Prologue | Characters
~~~ ArDians Assemble ~~~
Chapter 1 • Strange Strangers
( ꈍᴗꈍ)New Cover
Chapter 2 • Unveiling
Chapter 3 • Fireborn's Anger
Chapter 4 • Second meeting
Chapter 5 • The Trickster
Chapter 6 • Reality Revealed
Chapter 7 • Speechless
Chapter 8 • His Decison
Chapter 9 • Really his?
Chapter 10 • Be the Savyasachi first!
Chapter 11 • Pacified.
Chapter 12 • Cursed?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 • Only and Only mine
Chapter 15 • Not 'that' ?
Chapter 16 • A Warning?
Chapter 17 • Varnaprast
Chapter 18 • Agree??
Chapter 19 • A different Life
Chapter 20 • Home
Chapter 21 • Gurudakshina
Chapter 23 • To Be Merry About
Chapter 24 • Panchal
Chapter 25 • Moody
Chapter 26 • Madhav's Intuition
Glimpse
Chapter 27 • Answer Me
Chapter 28 • The News
Glimpse 2
Chapter 29 • The Loss
~ ❤️❤️❤️~
Chapter 30 • To Indraprastha
Chapter 31 • Heart's void.
Chapter 32 • More days in Indraprastha
Glimpse 3
Chapter 33 • Insecurence
Chapter 34 • Disguise
Chapter 35 • Blissfulness
Chapter 36 • Scared?
Chapter 37 • With you.
Chapter 38 • Exiled
Chapter 39 • Can't be True
Chapter 40 • Homecoming.
Chapter 41 • It's so.... Strange
Chapter 42 • Together
~ EPILOGUE ~
Note
--- Something NEW ---
BONUS

Chapter 22 • Distraction

2.5K 161 171
By ishsserendipity

Draupadi sat caressing Arjun's head.

"I don't know what to say to you, you are always strange," she said softly to him and the bruises were his but she was feeling the pain.

A dasi entered.

"Yes, say!" Draupadi asked the maid.

"Maharani wants to see you, Rajkumari." Said the maid and walked away.

Draupadi sighed, bent to kiss Arjun's forehead and walked out of the chamber.
.

"Draupadi, are you okay Putri?" Asked Kunti.

"Ji, Ma." Said Draupadi.

"Here, take this potion for Arjun, he will feel better. Sorry for especially calling you. I wanted to make sure you are alright." Kunti said.

"Yes, ma, it's okay." She smiled and walked back to her and Arjun's chamber.
.

Arjun had woken up as he was thirsty, he thought that his Panchali would be by his side but she wasn't.
He sighed and tried to get up but the wounds weren't very helping with him.

Draupadi entered the same time, she saw him wince in pain, she kept the potion on the table and ran to him.

"Arya, what happened? Oh I am sorry I.. wasn't here.. ma called so I went.. I am sorry." She muttered in a breath.

Arjun laughed at her worried face, "Why so stressed, I am okay, the wounds were just telling me that they are there."

"But still..." She said and sighed, cupping his face in her soft hands, "What were you looking for?"

"The one thing that calms my thirst. Well that's you too but I was talking about water at this particular moment." He grinned.

"You are never gonna..."

"Never gonna what? Never gonna miss a chance to make your cheeks turn tomato red?" He grinned.

"I wasn't Blushing."

"Oh you were, you don't know but you were, you always blush." He smiled.

"Shut up," she again blushed and got his water.

"Thank you." He said.

"Whatever." She said and he laughed.

"Why so serious, Krishnaa? I am here trying to chill you know?" Arjun said, wiggling is eyebrows at him.

"Anything. I seriously don't understand. I either can feel proud or sad and this definitely something strange. You are like a wounded soldier only because you didn't fight back...what if.. what if he hadn't stopped? Huh? Then?" She fiddled with her bangle, looking down, hiding her tears.

"Krishnaa.." Arjun was now worried, he hates to see her crying. He softly held up her face by chin to meet her teary eyes.

"It's okay but I know you will always be there to save me." Arjun said.

"Hmm..." Draupadi nodded a little, "I will because you don't take care of yourself."

"As if you take care of yourself." He grinned, "but you take care of me. Now I get it. It's like we can't take care of ourselves but we can of each other."

She smiled, "Okay."

"Yes." He smiled.

_ _

Nakul and Sehdev walked in their mother's room.

There they found three faces smiling at them.

"Bhabhi, what happened?" Nakul asked Draupadi who stood beside Arjun.
"Ummm.. we are going to Panchal." Draupadi said.

"We as in you and Bhrata Arjun?" Said Nakul.

"No, all. Including the two of you too!" Kunti said.

"Why?" Nakul asked Though he had no problem in going to Panchal, reason why? Princess of Panchal, Divyanshi!

"Like there's a wedding taking place there." Kunti said, Nakul was shocked, whose wedding??? Divya's?

"Who..whose?" Nakul asked.

"My sister, Divya's wedding." Draupadi smiled.
The colors faded from Nakul's face, his Divya was getting married.

That's when the three burst out laughing.

"Why so distressed brother?" Asked Arjun.

"No, no, nothing brata.." Nakul said.

"Okay, now enough, my poor devar ji looks so sad." Draupadi said, "no more joking."

"What?" Nakul said, colors returning to his countenance.

"Divya weds Prince Nakul of Hastinapur, how's that?" Draupadi said.

"Bhabhi, what???!!!!" Nakul couldn't believe his ears.

"Yes!" Arjun smiled.

"You like her, son ?" Asked Kunti .

"Like? Ma? He is mad after her!" Sehdev laughed and have high five to Arjun.

"Oh I see! We will go to Panchal soon! For your and Divyanshi's alliance ceremonies." Kunti announced.

.

Arjun was practicing Archery, without any upper cloth on his body, his muscles flexed with each moment of his hand.

Draupadi entered his practice room, she took a quick glance at him, the she dismissed the dasis who were with her and also the servants around.

"Hmm, why you dismissed them, Princess Panchali?" Arjun smirked and turned to her.

"No one should see my husband in such an handsome and hot look else that me." Draupadi said, her voice still adorned with that queen accent.

"Possessive." He grinned.

She looked away, smiling and then walked to him.

"So, Archer, would you like to teach me archery?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I see, Princess is asking, I can't deny too but I thought the princess knew archery."

"I do but not as good as you." She said, smiling.

"Okay," he said and she stepped back and he went behind her and gave her a bow.

"Elbow straight." He said, she still didn't straightened it.

"Are you not obeying the master, Princess Draupadi?" He asked, smiling mischievously.

"Maybe." She smirked at him.

He wrapped his one arm around her waist from behind, his face over her shoulder and his other hands held her elbow. Draupadi's breath hitched as she felt his hot breath on her neck and shoulder.

"Concentrate, Panchali." He smirked, his smirked gave her ghoosebumps. 

"Aim, Panchali," he said against her neck, "Concentrate." He smirked, he knew what he was doing and he was doing that intentionally.

"You.. you are.. distracting me.."

"Who came here and distracted me? That person must pay." He grinned.

"Oh you were distracted?" She smirked.

"Aim first, then talk." He said and moved his fingers on her waist, arms and all the exposed parts of her body in a slow sensual manner.

"You are cheating." She said, he was such a good distraction.

"Am I?" He said in his husky voice.

"Forget it." She breathed and let go the arrow, it hit, by chance, at the perfect point.

"Wow, you nailed it Draupadi." He grinned, she pushed him away, kept the bow on its place and turned to him, wrapping her arms around his neck  and pulled him into a kiss. He gladly responded, pulling her more closer to him by waist. He pulled away just to pin her on the wall. He tugged her curl behind her ears and looks at her as she tried to control her rushed breath.

He smiled and carried on peppering kisses on her, "I love you."

"I love you too, Arya." She smiled before he captured her lips into a kiss again.

_______________________________________

💓💓Love you all 3000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.9K 47
"Panchal was never a peaceful place for Princess Draupadi. To say she was the princess of a huge and glorious Kingdom like Panchal but if anyone had...
3.5K 409 43
It is the seventh story of the Karna Series. Long ago a girl born out of her loving parents, Dau Balram and his wife Rebati. Her mother hailed from S...
67.2K 3.1K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
29.1K 821 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...