Kratos Male Reader x RWBY

Por Amirezz

This is my first story so please dont be too judgy about it I dont own any of the pictures or videos used Más

Bio (edited)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Special Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
ANNOUNCMENT

Chapter 3

2.7K 37 12
Por Amirezz

Narrator POV

Y/N woke up outside beacon under a tree early in the morning around 6, he decided to go outside because it was more peaceful for him to sleep and he doesn't have to sleep with others.

Y/N POV
After I got up I remembered to get to beacon cliff for initiation, so thats where I went after asking some teachers on where it is exactley. I arrived there early and saw Ozpin and Glynda were already there and so I decided to greet them both

Me: "Hey Ozpin, Glynda" I say while waving my hand and them Glynda looks like she was about to say something but got cut off by Ozpin

Ozpin: "Why hello there Mr.L/N what brings you here this early in the morning ? Initiation doesn't start in an hour."

Me: "Well why not be early, its always better to be early then late and I'm also wondering if you could tell me what we all later have to do for our initiation ?"

Ozpin: "Well you will be launched from these pads here into the emerald forest and you have to retrieve a relic and come back here"

Me: "Hmm sounds simple enough, also do you have a more exciting way to launch me of the cliff ?"

Ozpin smirks and says "as a matter of fact" he says as he pushes a button and a canon that can fit a person comes out of nowhere " I do"

I now had a big smile on my face and said with an excited tone "I can really use this ?" he just nods and I jump up high with my fist raised high and shouted "YESSS !!!" Ozpin just chuckled a bit at my reaction

Glynda: "Proffesor Ozpin are sure this is a wise decision"

Me: "Don't worry Glynda I can handle it, I've handled much worse than this"

Glynda: "Thats proffesor to you young man"

Me: "Well I may look young Glynda but I am a lot older mentally instead of physically" she just glared at me and Ozpin looked like he was deep in thought "well I have nothing better to do so I'll just wait here", "Alright" Ozpin said

(Time Skip)
It was now time for initiation and everyone was on their own pads and I was next to my cannon and Ozpin did a little speech first

Ozpin: "For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

Glynda: "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of 'teams.' Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today."

Ruby: "What? Ohhh..." I heard Ruby say

Ozpin: "These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well."

Ruby groans at this statement

Ozpin:" That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years."

Ruby: "Whaaaat?!" I hear Ruby shout this time

Orange haird girl: (to another person I dont know) "See? I told you-!"

Ozpin: "After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die."

Jaune laughs nervously and then gulps loudly

Ozpin: "You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?"

Jaune raises his hand "Yeah, um, sir?" but Ozpin just ignored it

Ozpin: "Good! Now, take your positions."

Everyone strikes a pose on their tile.  Yang raises her fists, Ruby readies her body, and Jaune... is still raising his hand.

Jaune: "Uh, sir? I've got, um... a question." (he misses the tile under Weiss rising up into a springboard, rocketing into the air and over the forest, as the pad activates down the line) "So, this landing... strategy thing... Uh, wha-what is it? You're, like, dropping us off or something?"

Ozpin: "No. You will be falling."

Jaune misses more students being thrown "Oh, uh, I see... So, like, did you hand out parachutes for us?"

Ozpin: "No. You will be using your own 'landing strategy.'"

Jaune still not seeming excited as the orange haird girl and the other dude get launched "Uh-huh... Yeah."

At Yangs turn, she winks at her younger sister, puts on a pair of aviators, and flies off with a "Woo-hoooooooo!" a second before Ruby joins her.

Jaune: "So, what exactly is a landing strategYYY!..."

He asks this part just when he finally has to get hurled with the cloud of students now making their way down into the forest below under the eyes of the teachers. And now it is finally my turn as I put myself in the cannon and shouted "READY !" and got shot in the air while screaming "WOOOHOOO !!!"

I am still flying in the air and I see a giant black bird and I had a fun idea pop into my head. When I was close enough I got my blades ready and threw my blades at it stabing both of its eyes making it screech but also allowing me to get and ride on its back and I had decent control of the direction its flying at.

After some time of flying I saw an opening in the forest below me, so I pulled myself using my blades getting a little headstart, put my blades back then I summon my efreet and held onto the birds neck to bring it down falling with me. As I was about to hit the ground I threw it in front of me making sure it hit the ground first and I quickly unsummoned my efreet and got my blades out and stabbed its throat which also roughly cushiond my fall and then I proceed to end its misery by decapitating it and it turned to dust.

Around me I saw other students one of them being Runy and Yang and the others I don't know, they looked at me in shock at what I just did

Orange head: "WOW THAT WAS SO COOOL REN CAN I TRY THAT !?!"

Ren: "Nora please no"

Nora looked down saddened "awww"

Ruby just stared at me in shock and awe while Yang and the rest looked in disbelief at what just happened. I remembered what I actually had to do, so I walked past them and grabbed a golden king piece and asked Ruby while handing her the chess piece "hey ruby can you hold on to this for me until we get back ?" "Oh um alright then" she said as she grabbed it and put it to I don't know where "thanks" I say smiling at her and she just blushes again while Yang smirks and giggled a little at her reaction.

Then a giant scorpion got out of the forest and I walked to it and told the rest "get out of here you only need to collect the chess pieces, plus I wanna have some fun"

Ruby: "Y/N's right. Our mission is to grab an artifact and make it back to the Cliffs, there's no point in fighting these things."

Jaune: "Run and live - that's an idea I can get behind!"

Ruby goes over and grabs a gold knight (identical to the one Yang picked out) and Jaune takes hold of a gold rook (similar to Nora and Ren's piece)

Ren: Time we left!

Ruby: "Right." (waves to the others) "Let's go!" (goes forward with everyone following)

'Finally I get to have some fun' I thought to myself while walking slowly towards the scorpion until we both sprint at each other. The scorpion raised its pincers to possibly to a ground smash, I rolled back to dodge it and used its pincers to boost me up to its stinger which I then cut off with my blades then I held it with my hands and slam it down into its head instantly killing it and making it turn to dust.

Now that thats done I started running back to where I think the starting point is. I arrive just in time to see Ruby run up a cliff with the help of glyphs and decapitating another giant bird.

The giant bird falls lifeless to the ruins and crevice below while the girls and, farther away, Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren watch in amazement.

Jaune: "Wow..."

Ruby, her cape and petals flowing with the wind, looks down to her friends as they peer up.

Yang+Me: "Well... That was a thing!"

Yang looked back and saw me "Hey Y/N" "Heya Yang" I replied.

Ruby continues to smile as the faint sounds of an audience clapping are heard, growing louder and louder.

(Time Skip)

Ozpin: "Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. (the screen of the auditorium shows each of their profiles as the boys are lined up for the applauding audience to see as Ozpin continues) The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!"

The audience gives one more wave of ovation, while four students walk up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster as their faces fill the screen.

Ozpin: "Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR."

Amid the clapping, Nora laughs and gives Ren a hug.

Ozpin: "Led by... Jaune Arc!"

Jaune: "Huh? L-Led by...?"

Ozpin: "Congratulations, young man."

A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her 'fine leader' is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience.

Ozpin: "Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. (motions over the four as they stand before him) The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!"

Weiss looks to her right surprised, where Ruby is obviously in shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister.

Yang: "I'm so proud of you!"

Ozpin: "And finally Y/N (I got up the stage) you have retrieved the golden king piece, you can either be a one man team or be a part of another team, of course if they all agree to it"

Me: "Hmm what about.." I see Ruby waving her hands signaling me to join her team "team RWBY ?"

Ozpin: "Team RWBY do you all agree to this ?"

RWBY: "YES !/ I suppose/ Sure/ Yup"

Ozpin: "Alright then its settled Y/N you will officialy be a part of team RWBY !" as he said that Ruby was very happy that she was jumping up and down while the rest of the audience gave applause "You may all go to your assigned dorms" Ozpin says as everyone walks out and I also started to walk but Ozpin stopped me and said "No funny business alright ?" He asked in a serious voice "Yeah there won't be any" I say 'Well at least not yet' I think to myself and he lets go of me and I leave cathcing up to team RWBY.

I have cathced up to my team and looks like our dorm is near but I want to do something fun first. I walked quietly behind Ruby making sure she doesnt hear me, and I quickly put my arms around her waist and lifted her up which caused her to yelp in suprise while blushing madly. She really should sharpen her reflexes, but this is fun too.

Me: "Hey Ruby~" I whispered right next to her ear seductively which made her blush even more but she could still answer,

Ruby: "H-h-hey Y-Y/N", Ruby was a stuttering mess and I liked it "P-please d-don't do i-it in f-front of our t-team" she managed to stutter out before covering her head with her hood and her face with her hands. The rest of the team or WBY said they didn't mind it.

Me: "Fine fine I'll put you down" I say putting her down but now I'm hugging her behind the neck while I put my head on top of hers and we start walking in silence because Yang is trying to hold in her laugh, Blake and Weiss don't really care and Ruby, well she's a blushing mess.

We have arrived at our dorm and Yang opened the door as everybody then walked in. It was nice not too big and not too small... but there were only four beds. Damn you Ozpin, how do you expect no funny business with only four beds, well I'll be sleeping outside again. After everyone has settled in...

Ruby: "So.. Y/N where are you gonna sleep ? There are only four beds"

Me: "Well I'm gonna sleep outside"

Ruby was about to say something but Yang whispered something into her ear which made her blush and shout "YANG !", to which she replied "what it was only an idea", 'oh I wonder what Yang told her' I thought to myself sarcasticly but I still I asked anyway

Me: "What did she say to you Ruby ?"

Ruby: "N-NOTHING I-IMPORTANT" she says shaking her head and hands left and right very quickly but Yang says "Well I told her to ask you to slee-" she was cut off when Ruby put her hand over her mouth

Me: "Actually, I dont mind, as a matter of fact I would gladly accept that offer" "R-really ?" Ruby asked still blushing I just nod "O-okay th-then"
she stuttered again as she and I walked over to her bed and we laid down with Ruby's back facing me I pull the blanket over us and we started to sleep. But before that I hugged Ruby so she's closer to me and she didn't resist it at all and just slept. I was about to fall asleep until Ruby turned around still asleep and she rested her head onto your chest and snuggled up closer to you and entangled her feet with yours and you finally drifted off to sleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
210K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
28.5K 442 29
I'm not good at explanations, soooo.... enjoy? I do not own Rwby, just my OC
97.5K 946 44
hey, these are one shots because I'm currently writing so many stories but wont be posting any of them till they're done. Most will be rwby x male re...