Forget me | Yenyul

Από gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... Περισσότερα

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

XLI: She's happy

337 21 5
Από gearsecond_kwangbae

[Yena's POV]

Guess what ... remember Yiren's grandmother's alien language? I can understand it now. It seems to be called Chinese Mandarin around other places. Who knew right?

I'm in China with Yiren and her family right now. I'll be staying for a few days. Her family seems to like me though. We met each other hundreds of times, they mostly treat me like family nowadays.

(I'm just gonna bold all the Chinese conversations)

"Yena, what are you planning to do here?" I shrugged as I jumped on her bed. "Who knows? I'll leave if you want me to" I layed my body on bed as she sat next to me.

"I'm not telling you to leave. It's just that ... all you did for three years is run away. Arent you tired of it?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Of course i'm tired. Who wouldnt be? Even people around me are already tired"

"Hayyyyyyyysssss" she flopped on the bed and layed next to me. "Why dont you just come back to Korea? To your family? Your friends?"

"I cant. Not right now" I just closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I dont want Yiren asking me the same questions over and over again.

"I know you're still awake, if you dont want to talk then just listen to me. Yuri is waiting for you, she even asked me before about where in Japan did you go. I wanted to help her but no one knew where you were.

I dont get why you're going back and forth from Japan to China. You could just go to Korea and live your normal life there" I opened my eyes and faced her.

"Once I go back, I might not be able to stop myself" I said staring at her. "She wants you to come to her" I removed my stare and gazed on the ceiling instead.

"That was three years ago. She might not long for me anymore. And if she did, she'll call me. She has to call me at least once before she dies or something" I heard her sigh. "And what if she doesnt?"

"That means she completely forgot about me. And that she's happy now and she doesnt need me anymore.

I told her that i'd wait and I will. That was my last promise to her. I cant really do anything right now, so i'll just wait"

"Why wait? When you could go to Korea and see her right now" Pshhh ... Yiren wants me to leave. That's why she's saying all these things.

"That's what i'm afraid of, I'm afraid of seeing her. I'm terrified by the fact that i'll go back and see her being happy without me. She pushed me away and she wanted to forget me, I gave her what she wants. I could've easily chosen to stay but I didnt. If she thinks that she'd be happy without me then so be it. But if life is still the same she'd call me, 'cause i'll always be waiting. If she doesnt call, that just means ... she's okay, she's happy and i'll just have to accept that"

"Ughhhhhhh ... why do you have to say all that? Why?" Yiren is crazy, how could I forget about that? If she's gonna act just like Juri then I shouldnt have come back here.

[Sakura's POV]

I spent all night defeating my game just to get a new high score. I cant believe that after what I did all night, my brain is still functioning.

I went straight to bed and just let myself rest. I woke up in the afternoon and just layed in my bed for a while. I'll maybe eat later ... who knows?

Ring ring~

Ring ring~

I picked up the call and it was Chaeyeon. She doesnt usually call at this time of day though.

"Unnie"

"Chaeyeon annyeong~"

"Something amazing happened"

"What?"

"I finally got the job"

"Really!? You got in?"

"YES!!!"
"And not just that but i'm also starting my own studio"

"Wont you be busy!?"

"I will ... but isnt that just amazing?"

"It is!"

"Wahhhh"

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"We have to celebrate"

"That's why I called"
"Would you like to come to Korea?"
"To celebrate with me"

"..."

"I know it might be a bit weird bu-"

"I would love to"

"But you have to do something first"

"What?"

"Yena unnie"

"..."

"..."

"You dont mean ..."

"It's time for her to come back"
"She's using all her money to play in Japan and that's not healthy anymore"

"But she's not in Japan"

"She's back in Korea!?"

"China"
"She's in China today. She'll come back to Japan next week"

"Arent you spoiling her too much?"

"We just let her be"
"Juri can handle her"

"And if she cant?"

"Then ... Yena will come to me"

"But you know we cant just ask her to go back right?"

"She cant run away forever"

"But ... she doesnt want to go back"
"The only reason that would make her go is ..."

"Yuri"

"..."

"But she's also nowhere to be found"
"How about we trick her into going back?"

"That would be mean"
"And I dont think it'll work"

"Yena wont even notice"

"If its about Yuri, she'll know"

"Leave her"

"What?"

"Everyone should go to Korea"
"You"
"Juri"
"Yiren"
"That would make her go back"

"Are you asking me to live there again?"

"Yes"
"Please ..."

"I'm sure that Juri and Yiren would say Yes but for me that's a big decision to make"
"You know why I left before ..."

"Things are different now"
"And when things might go rough then ..."
"I'll be here for you"
"Just like before"

"..."

"You dont have to say yes right away"
"But whatever your choice is ... i'll wait"

She ended the call as I went back to rest in my bed. Make Yena come back? How would I do that ... I need to make sure she'll come back for good this time. But if I leave her here, would that make me a bad friend?

[Chaeyeon's POV]

I called most of Yena unnie's friends and told them to come back to korea. Dont think about it in the wrong way. I love Yena unnie but she has to stop all this.

Yiren already approved and told me that she'd be going back in a few days. I have no idea how this plan will work but I hope it does.

Yena unnie has to come back to Korea, i'm sure of it. If she comes back, then everything will finally be okay for her. She cant just spend all her life running away from Yuri.

I went to the Hyewon unnie's Cafe where she and Chaewon were waiting for me. They already had my drink ready as soon as I came.

"Long time no see" Chaewon said as I sat down in front of her. With her being busy with school, we hardly had any time to spend with each other. Everyone has been focusing on their individual lives now.

"So ... i'm guessing you called us here because of unnie again" I gave them a nod. I already told them about my plan and maybe ... they want to help me.

"What can we do? It's not like she'll come to Korea because we want her to"

"I agree with Hyewon unnie. Even if we ask her to go back, you know how she is"

I knew that both of them were gonna say this. But I didnt expect them to be so against it. Dont they miss Yena unnie? It's been three whole years!

"That's why Juri, Yiren, Kkura, and all her other contacts there should leave her. Then she'll surely go back" They looked at each other and thought about it. "Have you asked Yena to come back? Maybe she's waiting for someone to look for her"

"I have asked her once before but I dont think she has plans on coming back. I mean ... even her parents go to Japan just to visit her" Chaewon does have a point.

"But the real question is ... why can't Yena come back to Korea?" Both of us looked at her. Well ... it's because of Yuri? Maybe. I honestly dont know either.

"Dont tell me she still hasnt moved on from Yuri" Chaewon has been Yena unnie's friend for the longest time yet she has no clue about any of this.

"I bet Yuri has already moved on from her. I heard she went back to her family in Busan and continued studying. But i'm not really sure though ..." I mean, it's been three years. Things has probably changed by now.

"See that's why we should bring Yena unnie back, to make her happy again" I kept on nodding to plead them. They stared at each other as Chaewon sighed. "Alright, if Yuri is already happy and has moved on. Then our Yena should be happy too"

"I'm in, but why do we even have to do this? Yena unnie is okay being in Japan. It's her life though ..." Hyewon and I just face palmed.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

155K 8.3K 59
[IZ*ONE] [Trilogy] [Continuation 2021] "Always and Forever." Highest Ranking/s: #1 Izone #1 Nako #1 Izonexreader #1 Eunbi
A Bet (Kangbi) √ Από sam

Ιστορικό φαντασίας

35.2K 1.3K 25
When hyewon and her friends decided to have a bet to be eunbi's girlfriend for 5 months but what if hyewon fall in love with eunbi Draft: Jan 11,202...
56.6K 1.5K 26
'Your the only one that I ever slept with!' 'Well that doesn't means that the baby is mine!' Draft:27/11/20 Start:10 Dec 2020 End:22 Dec 2020
112K 4.7K 27
An accident causes two arch rivals to see each other in a different light. Two Opposites. One love story.